Stats: 3,149,970 members, 7,806,809 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:25 AM

Russia Boasts It Fired Warning Shots And Dropped BOMBS At Royal Navy Warship - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Russia Boasts It Fired Warning Shots And Dropped BOMBS At Royal Navy Warship (44559 Views)

Israel-Hamas War: UK To Deploy Royal Navy Ships To Support Israel / Britain Risks China’s Wrath By Sailing Biggest Warship Into South China Sea(Pix) / Russian Warship 'aggressively Approached' US Destroyer In Arabian Sea (2) (3) (4)

Re: Russia Boasts It Fired Warning Shots And Dropped BOMBS At Royal Navy Warship by emae009(m): 9:04pm On Jun 23, 2021
seunny4lif:
Na you jump come joor
Go read and read my replies.
No need going front and back

Dude you're the first one that quoted me on my reply to noisy45. Except you're noisy45 then you're the one that jumped on a thread you had no idea about
Re: Russia Boasts It Fired Warning Shots And Dropped BOMBS At Royal Navy Warship by henryobinna(m): 9:04pm On Jun 23, 2021
seunny4lif:
Baba in war no rules.
This is not a video game cool
When Iraq forces were run back from Kuwait, the USA was bombing them breaking the rules of war .

m
I'm supposed to be telling war is not video games because you think it is.

You might not survive any future international conflict because you don't what countries would matter.

You should all stop running your mouths and hope there's no major international conflict that leads to a world war
Re: Russia Boasts It Fired Warning Shots And Dropped BOMBS At Royal Navy Warship by Nobody: 9:06pm On Jun 23, 2021
seunny4lif:
Who says Russia was invincible?
Abi you na eat grin

Since Russia is not invincible,stop sounding like they can beat everybody!!!!!!

It seems you don't even know what you have been implying!!!!
Re: Russia Boasts It Fired Warning Shots And Dropped BOMBS At Royal Navy Warship by omoyankee3(m): 9:06pm On Jun 23, 2021
None can attack the other. All these show is just a way to somehow justify defense spending.
Re: Russia Boasts It Fired Warning Shots And Dropped BOMBS At Royal Navy Warship by Nobody: 9:07pm On Jun 23, 2021
henryobinna:

You might not survive any future international conflict because you don't what countries would matter.

You should all stop running your mouths and hope there's no major international conflict that leads to a world war

That guy is a waste of time here
Re: Russia Boasts It Fired Warning Shots And Dropped BOMBS At Royal Navy Warship by noisy45(m): 9:07pm On Jun 23, 2021
Eagba:
Russia will always have a morbid fear for Germany. The same way China will never underestimate Japan.

Oga Germany as at now has no formidable military everything about Germany is been monitored and rationalized the USA same with japan. There is limit to advance miltary tech USA allows Dem to have, I hope you know that.
Re: Russia Boasts It Fired Warning Shots And Dropped BOMBS At Royal Navy Warship by noisy45(m): 9:14pm On Jun 23, 2021
frankson1:

They don't really know the military might of Russia.
Besides, if NATO joins then that automatically turns into WW3 because Russian allies will not sit back.

I will say it loud and clear to them that it's only the USA military funding NATO that is a peg against Russia annexing the whole of Eastern Europe. The day NATO gets dissolved the whole of Eastern Europe will be in Russia hands with little or no armed resistance from eastern European countries. That's the target of Putin to annex the whole of Eastern Europe back to Russia that's what is happening to Crimea and Ukraine today and that's why Putin will forever remain in power. They just talk trash about Russia military might China self can't talk trash about Russia military might not even Israel.

Re: Russia Boasts It Fired Warning Shots And Dropped BOMBS At Royal Navy Warship by seunny4lif(m): 9:14pm On Jun 23, 2021
I never said USA can’t use nuclear weapons.
Remember when the French and UK sign something similar to NATO with Poland before WW2.
Did any of them show up to German Nazi even after both countries declared war on German.
I like making it more funny with those mojo signs because some people takes things to serious, that’s the reason I like using it.
Both Nations no care about us
emae009:

If I ignore a question, that implies that I think you just asking them to be hilarious and not actually serious about it.
Since it seems you're serious:
Answer: Like I said previously which I'm sure you didn't read. Latvia and its ilk don't have any reason whatsoever to attack Russia. They only joined NATO to avoid Russia imposing influence on them. Same reason Ukraine is trying to be a NATO member. Same reason more South China Sea states are signing defense agreement with the US.
The Baltic countries are not joining NATO to stand against Russia, they are trying to avoid Russia's influence. So if war ever occur in the Baltic Region, then Russia is the aggressor and yes NATO will come to those countries Defense.
It erroneous of you to assume that because Russia has nuclear weapons they are going to use it all willy nilly. Nuclear war is no joke. Most countries only have it as a deterrence not first use basis. If Russia fires nuke against any country, then Russian will be nuked by any country or countries with Nuclear weapon. That's a clause in the treaty signed by the UN Security Council of which Russia is a founding member.
You can't use chemical weapons in wars nowadays or you'll be targeted too.
so you assuming that Russia can nuke the US and errthing will be alright is one of the reasons I didn't care to respond to the question. It lacks substance

Re: Russia Boasts It Fired Warning Shots And Dropped BOMBS At Royal Navy Warship by seunny4lif(m): 9:16pm On Jun 23, 2021
Then you guys should stop the USA will win every war cheesy
HellVictorinho:

Since Russia is not invincible,stop sounding like they can beat everybody!!!!!!

It seems you don't even know what you have been implying!!!!

Re: Russia Boasts It Fired Warning Shots And Dropped BOMBS At Royal Navy Warship by Rodwave: 9:18pm On Jun 23, 2021
BigBashiru:

it's not just Sino-Russian. it's Afro-Sino-Russian. most African countries are ramping up their militaries and are allies with Russia.

Hahaha.. God please give this Adamu brain grin
Re: Russia Boasts It Fired Warning Shots And Dropped BOMBS At Royal Navy Warship by seunny4lif(m): 9:18pm On Jun 23, 2021
Ok wait oooh, na me be USA and Russia cheesy
Baba rest joor cool
This is politically matter and we must contribute even through both countries no care about us.
Each country get her own fans cool
henryobinna:

Re: Russia Boasts It Fired Warning Shots And Dropped BOMBS At Royal Navy Warship by noisy45(m): 9:19pm On Jun 23, 2021
emae009:

Please go and read on the countries that make up NATO, then add up their military equipments and gadgets and then compare it to Russia. How will Russia move their armoured tank all the way to land at Britain? Using the sea? The Royal Navy alone is already a formidable force on its own at sea. Through land? Most countries surrounding except the few that are loyal to Russia are all NATO allies.
Dude you funny.

Oga join the whole of NATO European members together in a conventional war with Russia alone with soldiers on the ground and armoured vehicles and fighter planes without nuclear weapons and USA staying neutral they won't stand the heat of that battle in one month. Till date the USA is the only major funder of NATO military alliance what does that tell you. Lol.

Re: Russia Boasts It Fired Warning Shots And Dropped BOMBS At Royal Navy Warship by seunny4lif(m): 9:20pm On Jun 23, 2021
Oh sorry
Make I go read your quote again before I go reply you cool
I like this front and back matter grin
emae009:

Dude you're the first one that quoted me on my reply to noisy45. Except you're noisy45 then you're the one that jumped on a thread you had no idea about
Re: Russia Boasts It Fired Warning Shots And Dropped BOMBS At Royal Navy Warship by henryobinna(m): 9:24pm On Jun 23, 2021
seunny4lif:
Ok wait oooh, na me be USA and Russia cheesy
Baba rest joor cool
This is politically matter and we must contribute even through both countries no care about us.
Each country get her own fans cool
Seems you couldn't understand what I meant there.

That you are in Nigeria doesn't mean a world war fought by the US and Europe won't affect you. It's called a world war for a reason, the ripple effect would reach here if you don't know. And if there are any military base here or neighboring countries, then know that Nigeria would be a target.
Re: Russia Boasts It Fired Warning Shots And Dropped BOMBS At Royal Navy Warship by noisy45(m): 9:25pm On Jun 23, 2021
Eagba:
Russia will always have a morbid fear for Germany. The same way China will never underestimate Japan.

Egypt has a larger and effective military than Germany even turkey has a better military than Germany. Leave Japan it's world war glories are gone. What you don't know is that both Germany and Japan were defeated at world war 2 so the USA controls it's military advancement and tech there is limit to what they should have and acquire in terms of weapons and tech. Germany is no match for Russia if you mention Turkey to Russia then I can see reasons to that.
Re: Russia Boasts It Fired Warning Shots And Dropped BOMBS At Royal Navy Warship by Codes151(m): 9:26pm On Jun 23, 2021
Climate change preachers n destroyers
Re: Russia Boasts It Fired Warning Shots And Dropped BOMBS At Royal Navy Warship by Eagba(m): 9:29pm On Jun 23, 2021
noisy45:

Oga Germany as at now has no formidable military everything about Germany is been monitored and rationalized the USA same with japan. There is limit to advance miltary tech USA allows Dem to have, I hope you know that.
any time Japan twerk their military structure, China cries blue murder. Despite being a very sophisticated nation according to you. Secondly, Russia can never estimate the German, for a cub is still a lion all the same. The instinct is always there.

Re: Russia Boasts It Fired Warning Shots And Dropped BOMBS At Royal Navy Warship by emae009(m): 9:33pm On Jun 23, 2021
seunny4lif:
I never said USA can’t use nuclear weapons.
Remember when the French and UK sign something similar to NATO with Poland before WW2.
Did any of them show up to German Nazi even after both countries declared war on German.
I like making it more funny with those mojo signs because some people takes things to serious, that’s the reason I like using it.
Both Nations no care about us

Germany backed by Russia invaded Poland, it's why France and UK declare war on Germany because of that defense treaty. Remember Germany started with Austria but Austria unlike Poland never signed any treaty with France and UK.
Re: Russia Boasts It Fired Warning Shots And Dropped BOMBS At Royal Navy Warship by seunny4lif(m): 9:35pm On Jun 23, 2021
I understand you but it’s just that Both countries can’t start war must of all the writing here na hype by we the hyper men.
If WW3 break out then even Nigeria will break up because there will no country called Nigeria.
So, many nations will break up.
henryobinna:

That you are in Nigeria doesn't mean a world war fought by the US and Europe won't affect you. It's called a world war for a reason, the ripple effect would reach here if you don't know. And if there are any military base here or neighboring countries, then know that Nigeria would be a target.
Re: Russia Boasts It Fired Warning Shots And Dropped BOMBS At Royal Navy Warship by Nobody: 9:36pm On Jun 23, 2021
henryobinna:

pls explain. How will Nigeria be a target
Re: Russia Boasts It Fired Warning Shots And Dropped BOMBS At Royal Navy Warship by seunny4lif(m): 9:39pm On Jun 23, 2021
Have you forgotten that Austria is the country birth of Hilter.
The killing of price of Austria and Hungry empire was the cost of WW1.
France, Russia and UK were part of the allied against German empire and Turks empire.
One of the reason Hitler attacked France and Austria was the angrier of WW1
emae009:

Germany backed by Russia invaded Poland, it's why France and UK declare war on Germany because of that defense treaty. Remember Germany started with Austria but Austria unlike Poland never signed any treaty with France and UK.

Re: Russia Boasts It Fired Warning Shots And Dropped BOMBS At Royal Navy Warship by chubinwa(m): 9:45pm On Jun 23, 2021
My own is that lai Muhammed should keep an arms length over this issue oo. Make him no go drag us
Re: Russia Boasts It Fired Warning Shots And Dropped BOMBS At Royal Navy Warship by emae009(m): 9:55pm On Jun 23, 2021
seunny4lif:
Have you forgotten that Austria is the country birth of Hilter.
The killing of price of Austria and Hungry empire was the cost of WW1.
France, Russia and UK were part of the allied against German empire and Turks empire.
One of the reason Hitler attacked France and Austria was the angrier of WW1

What are you talking about. You said Poland had similar NATO with France and UK but they didn't show up when it was invaded by Germany. Which is twisting the narrative.
my reply doesn't mean you don't know what you're saying, I'm just pointing out the twist in your narrative.. Germany invaded Austria first. Then when the got to Poland, UK and France declared war on Germany because of that treaty they signed! Implying that they did show up when Poland was attacked.
Re: Russia Boasts It Fired Warning Shots And Dropped BOMBS At Royal Navy Warship by Decency2020(f): 10:03pm On Jun 23, 2021
ibedun:

Your comment is depressing! Why life no sweet us? Because we are stupid and foolish. And suffering from inferiority complex.

Usually my response to people like you is found in my profile picture. Check it out
Re: Russia Boasts It Fired Warning Shots And Dropped BOMBS At Royal Navy Warship by WATCHMANX: 10:23pm On Jun 23, 2021
kaluxy007:
I don't care what Russia has hidden in stock to be soooo bold but she should be careful...even Japan and Germany overwhelmed the US and Soviet union before the sudden turn around.
There won't be opportunity for a sudden turn around this time! undecided
Re: Russia Boasts It Fired Warning Shots And Dropped BOMBS At Royal Navy Warship by seunny4lif(m): 10:26pm On Jun 23, 2021
Well we agree to this agreement because both of us know what we are talking about cool
It’s like you live in Italy? Or Germany because of your caio grin
emae009:

What are you talking about. You said Poland had similar NATO with France and UK but they didn't show up when it was invaded by Germany. Which is twisting the narrative.
my reply doesn't mean you don't know what you're saying, I'm just pointing out the twist in your narrative.. Germany invaded Austria first. Then when the got to Poland, UK and France declared war on Germany because of that treaty they signed! Implying that they did show up when Poland was attacked.
Re: Russia Boasts It Fired Warning Shots And Dropped BOMBS At Royal Navy Warship by WATCHMANX: 10:28pm On Jun 23, 2021
billyG:
Damn!a£1bn Destroyer.
... under the sea soon embarassed
Re: Russia Boasts It Fired Warning Shots And Dropped BOMBS At Royal Navy Warship by WATCHMANX: 10:39pm On Jun 23, 2021
BinamRex:

The Royal Navy is only second to the American navy. They are really good.
Not even up to China's naval power, not to mention Russia Naval fleet.
The Americans are just trying to use British navy as pawns!

Re: Russia Boasts It Fired Warning Shots And Dropped BOMBS At Royal Navy Warship by UnabashedIPOB: 11:57pm On Jun 23, 2021
Moscow claimed a Russian patrol ship and warplane were scrambled after Royal Navy destroyer HMS Defender crossed into its territorial waters near Crimea in the Black Sea.

My Oh My...how things have change. Were these not the two EVIL nations that ganged up against BIAFRA? Now they are at each other's throat. I sincerely hope that they would shoot at each other.
Re: Russia Boasts It Fired Warning Shots And Dropped BOMBS At Royal Navy Warship by gawu1: 12:43am On Jun 24, 2021
edon21:

when time go reach, no go cry to your big brother wey be Britain.
If civil war go start again, im no go take biafra reach 3 months to finish zoo republic.
Ojukwu had this kind hope before reality betrayed him.
He even saw Awolowo helping him achieving his phantom dream.
It later became obvious to him that the vision was premonition he couldn't dictate.
Re: Russia Boasts It Fired Warning Shots And Dropped BOMBS At Royal Navy Warship by chukxie(m): 2:28am On Jun 24, 2021
Damisic:
if ever ww3 breakout usa,uk,isreal will be partially wipe out because they make too much enemy , russia,china,iran,iraq, etc will use the ww3 shine especially china

Iran: A country where Israeli Mossad operates and kills their top scientists and military officers with impunity! grin

Iraq: Not in the equation warfare speaking.

Russia: A powerful nuclear weapons state. As it stands, Russia cannot afford to go to war because doing so would leave its already weakened economy in absolute shambles. Moreover a war would weaken it to a point where China could effortlessly annex parts of Russia that borders China. You must understand the relationship between China and Russia is one of convenience- quid pro quo!

China: A powerful country with the largest foot soldiers ever, and some advanced military hardware and software. Zhongguo hao! With the speed of China's development globally, China cannot to go to war any time soon because doing so would play into the wargame books of the United States- a strategy to put a perpetual spanner in the works of China's global dominance. China won't go to war even if Russia does!
Re: Russia Boasts It Fired Warning Shots And Dropped BOMBS At Royal Navy Warship by ibedun: 12:58pm On Jun 24, 2021
Decency2020:

Usually my response to people like you is found in my profile picture. Check it out

Keep quiet

Russian Official Warns Finland, Sweden Against Joining NATO / Trump Evacuated From Press Briefing Due To Shooting Outside The White House / Joe Biden Almost Falls On The Air Force One Stairs Again

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66