Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,069 members, 7,807,205 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:03 AM

Why Arsenal Are Likely To Win The Premier League This Season..... - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Why Arsenal Are Likely To Win The Premier League This Season..... (595 Views)

The Top Five Centre Forwards In The Champions League This Season / Angry Manager Sarri Finally Reveals Why Arsenal Beat Chelsea 2 – 0 / Why Arsenal Will Not Sack Arsene Wenger (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Arsenal Are Likely To Win The Premier League This Season..... by Mangekyo: 5:02pm On Jun 23, 2021
Yes, you heard me right. Arsenal are favorites to cling the Premier League title this season. They've been at the top of the table for weeks now without dropping points. At this point, the morale in the Emirates is very high, the players believe they can hang on to the end. It would be very niave of anyone to think they're actually dropping down grin

2 Likes

Re: Why Arsenal Are Likely To Win The Premier League This Season..... by Great100000: 5:13pm On Jun 23, 2021
The last Arsenal fan I know just retired.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Arsenal Are Likely To Win The Premier League This Season..... by vincentico(m): 5:29pm On Jun 23, 2021
Lol Una no well o
Re: Why Arsenal Are Likely To Win The Premier League This Season..... by hatakekakashi: 5:34pm On Jun 23, 2021
Mangekyo:
Yes, you heard me right. Arsenal are favorites to cling the Premier League title this season. They've been at the top of the table for weeks now without dropping points. At this point, the morale in the Emirates is very high, the players believe they can hang on to the end. It would be very niave of anyone to think they're actually dropping down grin
Wake up from your genjutsu grin
Re: Why Arsenal Are Likely To Win The Premier League This Season..... by Jackyz: 5:42pm On Jun 23, 2021
pass me d weed

1 Like

Re: Why Arsenal Are Likely To Win The Premier League This Season..... by Mangekyo: 6:01pm On Jun 23, 2021
hatakekakashi:

Wake up from your genjutsu grin
Is there any man born of a woman that can place me under a genjutsu? Do not underestimate the visual prowess of my sharingan, son! grin
Re: Why Arsenal Are Likely To Win The Premier League This Season..... by freemandela4(m): 6:23pm On Jun 23, 2021
Op to move this to FP, kindly add the word "snake" and boom......if you know what i mean.
Re: Why Arsenal Are Likely To Win The Premier League This Season..... by hatakekakashi: 7:10pm On Jun 23, 2021
Mangekyo:

Is there any man born of a woman that can place me under a genjutsu? Do not underestimate the visual prowess of my sharingan, son! grin
Be careful what you ask for. It is I, the almighty Madaragrin
Re: Why Arsenal Are Likely To Win The Premier League This Season..... by Silentgroper(m): 7:54pm On Jun 23, 2021
Mangekyo:

hatakekakashi:

Be careful what you ask for. It is I, the almighty Madaragrin
Sasuke is right here looking at u two, ready to use his susano wipe u two out of d thread.

1 Like

Re: Why Arsenal Are Likely To Win The Premier League This Season..... by Emmypure: 11:49pm On Jun 23, 2021
Arsenal for life
Re: Why Arsenal Are Likely To Win The Premier League This Season..... by paulolee(m): 6:52am On Jun 24, 2021
people wey no serious.
Re: Why Arsenal Are Likely To Win The Premier League This Season..... by butterfly777(m): 7:06am On Jun 24, 2021
Yinmu
Re: Why Arsenal Are Likely To Win The Premier League This Season..... by Jayrow08: 11:26am On Jun 24, 2021
Mangekyo:
I hear u... Abeg which soccer app b dat?
Re: Why Arsenal Are Likely To Win The Premier League This Season..... by Mangekyo: 12:16pm On Jun 24, 2021
Jayrow08:

I hear u... Abeg which soccer app b dat?

Premier League app
Re: Why Arsenal Are Likely To Win The Premier League This Season..... by lascos912(m): 4:01pm On Jun 24, 2021
they will even play unbeaten
Re: Why Arsenal Are Likely To Win The Premier League This Season..... by Edun00700: 4:08pm On Jun 24, 2021
Mhmmmm inside life

(1) (Reply)

AS Roma Appoints John Obuh As Technical Director / Drop Your Whatsapp Number!!!! / Chukwueze Boost For Villarreal Ahead Of Manchester United Champions League Date

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.