Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,485 members, 7,781,454 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:41 PM

Why Do Young Men No Longer Last In Bed Without Drugs? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Young Men No Longer Last In Bed Without Drugs? (7355 Views)

This Is Why Men No Longer Chase Women As Before. / Dear Men No Matter How Hórny You Are, Don't Give Head / SEX: This Is Why I Last Hours In Bed Without Drugs. This Will Change Your Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Young Men No Longer Last In Bed Without Drugs? by ruggedtimi(m): 7:35am On Jun 24, 2021
Abstain from sex for Atleast two months and see if you will last long
Re: Why Do Young Men No Longer Last In Bed Without Drugs? by Nobody: 8:26am On Jun 24, 2021
pansophist:
Same reason a zoo lion is not as agile as a jungle lion. The more develop and technological reliant humanity becomes, the less virile and feminine men becomes. Masculinity is not forged in comfort but turbulence. Its even worse in the Western world, I still believe compare to this white folks, naija men can actually nack well.

My advice to guys having difficulty with lasting long is to start doing sports, it's boring I know, but the place you do not want to look at, is where salvation is found. Eat alot of those boring vegetables, drink water and stop drinking beer, sodas or anything sugary, and lift heavy weight. It will come naturally. You can't be fat and sexually strong, it is an antithesis.

You need muscles to thrust longer, carry her and position yourself in strategic styles that gives a lady brain shattering orgasm. This is what you must do if you do not want the future to be female, because the biggest insult you'll get from a woman is for her to have a gigantic Love Machine in the wardrobe, to supplement your merger effort. And the more skillful you are in nacking a woman, the high likely she will stay permanently, because even she knows that out there is filled with fake males, man child, and weak ass slowpokes.
Thanks for saying the truth as it is,though I don't support premarital sex but before I get married I'll ask questions concerning everything sexual about my partner to know his capability because I can't keep myself all this while only for my partner to be a fattprince on top of me.You talked about muscles and before now I usually think men well built with muscles will be exceptional in the bedroom but bbn Praiz has proven to the whole world that it isn't about muscles, who would have thought that bbn Praiz is a five seconds man,so I think its all about living a healthy lifestyle. It's also demeaning to be using herbs and drugs on your partner, I will never allow such from any man. I think living a healthy lifestyle is the real deal.99percent of young men now depends on drugs to last long,go through comments in the ashawobearparlour thread and some romance thread and see for yourself. Later they will blame Regina Daniels for marrying Ned Nwoko,why won't she marry him when he provides same sexual strength and added money and comfort to it,Ned will even last more than most young men.It's a pity

1 Like

Re: Why Do Young Men No Longer Last In Bed Without Drugs? by Mustiboy(m): 8:31am On Jun 24, 2021
ruggedtimi:
Abstain from sex for Atleast two months and see if you will not last long

Wrong. The longer you stay away from sex, the quicker you're going to ejaculate after the long break.

9 Likes

Re: Why Do Young Men No Longer Last In Bed Without Drugs? by ruggedtimi(m): 9:14am On Jun 24, 2021
Mustiboy:

Wrong. The longer you stay away from sex, the quicker you're going to ejaculate after the long break.
same thing I dey talk...read again
Re: Why Do Young Men No Longer Last In Bed Without Drugs? by Mustiboy(m): 9:29am On Jun 24, 2021
ruggedtimi:
same thing I dey talk...read again

My bad. Didn't read correctly before.
Re: Why Do Young Men No Longer Last In Bed Without Drugs? by CelebCircle: 9:31am On Jun 24, 2021
Wizkid was spotted recently with Mayorkun in a club in Abuja Vibing to one of our favorite's, Davido's song. He also promised giving us a new song in 7days. Check out the video, please don't forget to subscribe to encourage us. Thanks Guys.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kOflKtAPNZ0
Re: Why Do Young Men No Longer Last In Bed Without Drugs? by AgentGoat: 10:36am On Jun 24, 2021
Sex is a skill. practice and master it. that's what a nairalander said some few years ago. God bless him wherever he is. Don't use drug. Eat healthy and drink alot of clean water. Fight anxiety from your mind. You ll last longer like me.

8 Likes

Re: Why Do Young Men No Longer Last In Bed Without Drugs? by iLegendd(m): 11:07am On Jun 24, 2021
AgentGoat:
Sex is a skill. practice and master it. that's what a nairalander said some few years ago. God bless him wherever he is. Don't use drug. Eat healthy and drink alot of clean water. Fight anxiety from your mind. You ll last longer like me.

Sensible comment and correct. Also, the skill has lots of benefits.

1. You'll eat healthily (helps the brain)
2. You'll exercise more (helps the body)
3. You'll be bold when with women and men (boosts your confidence)
4. Respect from your woman because you satisfied her
5. You'll be in control because you're confident
6. You can even make money with the skill by teaching other men how you do it
7. No or less quarrel with your woman in that department and the list is endless

Some people think a skill is only things you do with your hand to make money, but forgot it's also things you do with your body, brain, and mind too.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Young Men No Longer Last In Bed Without Drugs? by GeezBitz(m): 5:04pm On Jun 24, 2021
Simple something that can be solved with just exercise and drinking more water.
Push ups or press up (just 20 to 30 times) or jog for 15 to 20 minutes before sex or every day. No need to take drugs.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Young Men No Longer Last In Bed Without Drugs? by GloryGloryRufus(m): 5:12pm On Jun 24, 2021
Go and ask the likes of Coca Cola, trophy, Goldberg, Heineken, Dangote sugar refinery, Noodles and their senior man Lacasera.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Young Men No Longer Last In Bed Without Drugs? by Vinnie2000(m): 9:33pm On Jun 24, 2021
Prechy08:
You don see where some animal have sex before? Bros even lion no the last 60s yet, it's the king of the jungle go and check.

The common one wey you the see, fowl. Watch NAGEO WILD you go see say na only dog self the last for sex.

And we are all animals. So who lasting help?

Lolsssss..
Lion nor dey Last 60secs for Sex, yet na King of the Jungle!!.. cheesy cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Why Do Young Men No Longer Last In Bed Without Drugs? by Iceyjayz: 5:49pm On Jun 25, 2021
Very stupid question
Re: Why Do Young Men No Longer Last In Bed Without Drugs? by Yusufisraelj(m): 7:54pm On Jun 25, 2021
Rozcol:
Statistics have shown that modern young men do not last long sexually anymore except with the help of drugs and herbs which in long term have so many negative effects on them.Take a look at bbn Praiz,with all the muscles one will think he'll take you to the moon and back in the bedroom but it didn't turn out to be so. As a staunch Christian who is against premarital sex how do we now test our men to be sure of been capable of cultivating their farmland so as to produce healthy fresh fruits. Every Young men out there should try and quit reckless lifestyle because if you fail your wife in the other room that will be the beginning of the end of the marriage. Live a healthy lifestyle to avoid stories that touch.Ilegend you need to spread your gospel to them if what you share all over nairaland hold waters.Shalom

Where did you get those numbers? Lols, the young men I know are natural stallions in there own right. That statistics fit be fake.
Re: Why Do Young Men No Longer Last In Bed Without Drugs? by Nobody: 7:57pm On Jun 25, 2021
Yusufisraelj:

Where did you get those numbers? Lols, the young men I know are natural stallions in there own right. That statistics fit be fake.
Natural stallions with the aid of drugs and other harmful substances abi.
Re: Why Do Young Men No Longer Last In Bed Without Drugs? by Yusufisraelj(m): 8:08pm On Jun 25, 2021
Rozcol:
Natural stallions with the aid of drugs and other harmful substances abi.

When I say natural, you should understand that it's literally natural.

There's a formula that works like clockwork. Let me not encourage careless living jare. Let me keep quite.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Young Men No Longer Last In Bed Without Drugs? by Nobody: 1:27pm On Jun 26, 2021
Rozcol:
Statistics have shown that modern young men do not last long sexually anymore except with the help of drugs and herbs which in long term have so many negative effects on them.Take a look at bbn Praiz,with all the muscles one will think he'll take you to the moon and back in the bedroom but it didn't turn out to be so. As a staunch Christian who is against premarital sex how do we now test our men to be sure of been capable of cultivating their farmland so as to produce healthy fresh fruits. Every Young men out there should try and quit reckless lifestyle because if you fail your wife in the other room that will be the beginning of the end of the marriage. Live a healthy lifestyle to avoid stories that touch.Ilegend you need to spread your gospel to them if what you share all over nairaland hold waters.Shalom

Na the immorality in you dey speak. Sex is never created to be engaged for hours,,, simply for reproduction. If you notice very well, you would see in films that sex doesn't take much time. It's not because they are managing time, it's because they know men are not created to last too long in bed. Don't be deceived by those who claim they last hours in bed, 95% of them take sex enhancing drugs or herbs.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Young Men No Longer Last In Bed Without Drugs? by Pinkypearl3(f): 3:08pm On Jun 26, 2021
Xenry:
Some women are so selfish sad.
If your man can't last long in bed, why not learn how to last shorter in bed. Must he fix the error alone? After all, you will still enjoy the whole game more than him.

Says 2 seconds nigga undecided kiss

1 Like

Re: Why Do Young Men No Longer Last In Bed Without Drugs? by DMerciful(m): 4:35pm On Jun 26, 2021
Most married women wait for their husbands to initiate sex...if the man initiates sex once a month then their sexual contact will be once a month. So sex in marriage has been deprioritized by women so men do what pleases them.

You can do your research with married women and men and they'll confirm this
Rozcol:
Re: Why Do Young Men No Longer Last In Bed Without Drugs? by DMerciful(m): 4:49pm On Jun 26, 2021
The longer you abstain, the shorter you'd last due to over excitement. Practice makes perfect. Have frequent sex like 3 times a week and you'd naturally last longer. Go second round and you can control when you'd come technically.....Infact you get to a point when you cum only when you concentrate on cumming. If you know you know
ruggedtimi:
Abstain from sex for Atleast two months and see if you will last long

1 Like

Re: Why Do Young Men No Longer Last In Bed Without Drugs? by Truvelisback(m): 7:56pm On Jun 26, 2021
I'm A Virgin. So No Comemess.
Re: Why Do Young Men No Longer Last In Bed Without Drugs? by Nobody: 9:47pm On Jun 26, 2021
Truvelisback:
I'm A Virgin. So No Comemess.
Been a virgin doesn't mean you shouldn't know and talk about sex

1 Like

Re: Why Do Young Men No Longer Last In Bed Without Drugs? by bimay58703: 2:30am On Jun 27, 2021
DDDEnterprises:
if this is true, maybe it's because of too much soapy
Re: Why Do Young Men No Longer Last In Bed Without Drugs? by escapefromusa(f): 4:46pm On Jun 28, 2021
ozome15:
Not all men. Please their are men that are still men, 30min is just a startup for them.

She hib hunter
Re: Why Do Young Men No Longer Last In Bed Without Drugs? by GeneralPula: 8:11am On Jun 29, 2021
Vinnie2000:

Simply a problem of Diet and modern lifestyle.. undecided sad
Taking of junk food, soft drinks, processed food, etc has affected Young men of dis Generation...
Our forefathers ate Natural food n drinks such as Crabs, snails, grasscutters, FreshFish, Palmwine, etc..
Dey were very strong n could Fvckk women till 80.. wink cool cool!!
Unlike young guys today..

Same with Girls/ladies..Fast food, drinks, drugs intake has made Dem Weak too..
They are not as strong as Women born in the 70's or 60's!!..

You’re very right
Re: Why Do Young Men No Longer Last In Bed Without Drugs? by Xenry: 11:54am On Jun 30, 2021
Re: Why Do Young Men No Longer Last In Bed Without Drugs? by Nobody: 2:03am On Aug 16, 2021

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Jumia Exposed My Girlfriend / Ladies, When A Guy Stares Intently At You, How Do You React? / Not Kenyan Woman,not Uber! South African Cam Model, Macy Masturbates In A Ca

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.