Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,827 members, 7,802,644 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:11 PM

Adamu Garba Defends Twitter Ban & Crowwe App On Clubhouse - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adamu Garba Defends Twitter Ban & Crowwe App On Clubhouse (65922 Views)

Adamu Garba Paid To Build Crowwe By CBN; Twitter Banned To Promote It / Nigerians Transferred Their Aggressions To Adamu Garba "Crowwe App" On Playstore / Adamu Garba Steps Down As Crowwe CEO As Calls To Boycott His App Grows (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adamu Garba Defends Twitter Ban & Crowwe App On Clubhouse by Jollynuel: 8:01pm On Jun 23, 2021
Extremely fast ( though it's location dependent Lag, aAbj and PHC), used to be 17.5k, but now 18.5k a month

Legendrysailor:

Bro how does ur ntel unlimited work
Re: Adamu Garba Defends Twitter Ban & Crowwe App On Clubhouse by KingUg(m): 8:01pm On Jun 23, 2021
PAWG:
Wetin be clubhouse ? New shiit everyday

I’ve registered, maybe they don’t like my username grin
someone who knows you has to approve you before you can join

1 Like

Re: Adamu Garba Defends Twitter Ban & Crowwe App On Clubhouse by iamphilips(m): 8:05pm On Jun 23, 2021
adewumiopeyemi:

Am telling you he is diverting to another question

He is not ansering sugar

He go run last grin

Baba already ran away like you said
Re: Adamu Garba Defends Twitter Ban & Crowwe App On Clubhouse by Mangekyo: 8:05pm On Jun 23, 2021
Adama Garba the mad man grin

1 Like

Re: Adamu Garba Defends Twitter Ban & Crowwe App On Clubhouse by Seun(m): 8:06pm On Jun 23, 2021
Adamu has taken a 30 minute break but promised to come back.

2 Likes

Re: Adamu Garba Defends Twitter Ban & Crowwe App On Clubhouse by emmanuelzi(m): 8:06pm On Jun 23, 2021
Jollynuel:
That funny creature... I'm using ntel unlimited, but I won't, I repeat, I can't use waste my data on him

How you take get the ntel abeg...
Forget about the cowee man
Re: Adamu Garba Defends Twitter Ban & Crowwe App On Clubhouse by EzegeNdiigbo: 8:07pm On Jun 23, 2021
Everything for Zoo na cruise
Re: Adamu Garba Defends Twitter Ban & Crowwe App On Clubhouse by Jollynuel: 8:08pm On Jun 23, 2021
I bought their mifi a very long time ago (2018), I don't know if they still have it now
emmanuelzi:

How you take get the ntel abeg...
Forget about the cowee man
Re: Adamu Garba Defends Twitter Ban & Crowwe App On Clubhouse by adewumiopeyemi(m): 8:09pm On Jun 23, 2021
grin grin
iamphilips:

Baba already ran away like you said

We dey wait for an ��
Re: Adamu Garba Defends Twitter Ban & Crowwe App On Clubhouse by CSTRR: 8:10pm On Jun 23, 2021
I still can't believe that this guy actually ran for president.

Nigerians don suffer.

1 Like

Re: Adamu Garba Defends Twitter Ban & Crowwe App On Clubhouse by pickatyouu: 8:10pm On Jun 23, 2021
Y not crowwe
Re: Adamu Garba Defends Twitter Ban & Crowwe App On Clubhouse by Nobody: 8:12pm On Jun 23, 2021
Adamu Garba has many mecenaries on Nairaland and other popular social media platforms

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adamu Garba Defends Twitter Ban & Crowwe App On Clubhouse by Kaypeeboss(m): 8:14pm On Jun 23, 2021
Jollynuel:
That funny creature... I'm using ntel unlimited, but I won't, I repeat, I can't use waste my data on him

How I fit get am
Re: Adamu Garba Defends Twitter Ban & Crowwe App On Clubhouse by PAWG(m): 8:28pm On Jun 23, 2021
KingUg:
someone who knows you has to approve you before you can join

Wonderful
Re: Adamu Garba Defends Twitter Ban & Crowwe App On Clubhouse by BigBizzy(m): 8:30pm On Jun 23, 2021
I'll bring myself so low to listen to Garba?

God forbid

7 Likes

Re: Adamu Garba Defends Twitter Ban & Crowwe App On Clubhouse by NGArmyTerrorist: 8:47pm On Jun 23, 2021
Re: Adamu Garba Defends Twitter Ban & Crowwe App On Clubhouse by HazzanTazzan(m): 8:47pm On Jun 23, 2021
Joromi1:
Seun, so I have to create an account with them to be able to view his comments? I don't trust this people.

Clubhouse is an audio social medial app and it doesn’t belong to Nigeria or a Nigerian

2 Likes

Re: Adamu Garba Defends Twitter Ban & Crowwe App On Clubhouse by Joromi1: 8:52pm On Jun 23, 2021
HazzanTazzan:

Clubhouse is an audio social medial app and it doesn’t belong to Nigeria or a Nigerian
Ok. Thanks.
Re: Adamu Garba Defends Twitter Ban & Crowwe App On Clubhouse by techWriter2: 9:07pm On Jun 23, 2021
how is this on front webpage now
Re: Adamu Garba Defends Twitter Ban & Crowwe App On Clubhouse by zaxbash: 9:36pm On Jun 23, 2021
I beg make we go spoil the club hourse

Re: Adamu Garba Defends Twitter Ban & Crowwe App On Clubhouse by Alfred234(m): 9:37pm On Jun 23, 2021
I was in the room, he was just saying nonsense.
He even said Boko Haram started in 1998 and that they use Twitter to communicate. cry
Re: Adamu Garba Defends Twitter Ban & Crowwe App On Clubhouse by justjify(m): 9:39pm On Jun 23, 2021
Seun:
Guys,

Adamu Garba, the Crowwe App guy, is speaking on the Clubhouse room below right now:
https://www.clubhouse.com/room/PA0lvn4n

Enjoy.

Previous discussion of how government paid Adamu to create the Crowwe App:
https://www.nairaland.com/6616671/adamu-garba-paid-build-crowwe
What's that compound fool saying?
Re: Adamu Garba Defends Twitter Ban & Crowwe App On Clubhouse by justjify(m): 9:40pm On Jun 23, 2021
BigBizzy:
I'll bring myself so low to listen to Garba?

God forbid
I can't listen to that Garbage called Garba
Re: Adamu Garba Defends Twitter Ban & Crowwe App On Clubhouse by Safemoon: 9:44pm On Jun 23, 2021
Imagine wasting my time listening to one adamu with cow brain.

3 Likes

Re: Adamu Garba Defends Twitter Ban & Crowwe App On Clubhouse by 1000angstroms(m): 9:54pm On Jun 23, 2021
BigSarah:
cool Enthusiastic pained tweeps are gathering to wreak havoc
You islamabad citizens have a subtle way to divulge your cumulated modus operandi.
We all know that violence is the default mode of all these mohammedians. But am asked by a headslammer what mark of the beast is;

By their mark of the beast, you'll know them. Always quick to anger and welcoming to violence. They are slaves to one angry blood thirsty nymphomaniac prophet that cuddled their brain with one terrorism handbook attributed to one dirty sky god. Peace have never been near them.
These people with mark of the beast on their temple are horrible, if their terrorist tendencies ain't enough, they now want to cower the entire populeuse with intimidation.

You people and violence eeeh! Especially when your bedwetter prophet mohammed and nymphomaniac paedophilia allah is involved.

We all know the chief rapist that even printed a handbook for violence and terrorism. We all know that the idiot mohammed prophet died from poison that he ate while eating to rape the jewish under age girl. Your mohammed died like a rabid dog and was buried where hungry pigs exhumed his decaying corpse and ate almost half of his body, it was written that the sound his testicles made when the pigs were chewing the gonorrhea and syphilis laden balls was kuru kata, kururu katamkantaka...
He died like an 1mbecile and a dog with spit gushing out of his mouth as a bastard son of a LovePeddler from medina.

2 Likes

Re: Adamu Garba Defends Twitter Ban & Crowwe App On Clubhouse by 1000angstroms(m): 9:58pm On Jun 23, 2021
Amojii:
Mr two dots
More of mark of the beast version 2.0 also, known as mark of the beast pro max.

Re: Adamu Garba Defends Twitter Ban & Crowwe App On Clubhouse by 1000angstroms(m): 10:05pm On Jun 23, 2021
ceaser:
Has the owner of NL been armtwisted into promoting this clowning character Adamu Garbafe as a condition to spare his outfit from being banned like they did to "tuwita" (in fulani buhar1's voice)?

First it was him censoring the word "cr0wwe" and "buhar1", now it's him calling formated to go and watch or listen to a clown on Clubhouse.

Clubhouse , dancefloor ni, olosho house ni

Don't you know that nairaland is like our Nigerian tweeter, so for him to make any head way he'll have to outperform nairaland but knowing that these guys are stark educated illiterates of quota system and to follow the easy and shortcut way will try to lure the owner of nairaland to collect ban but we are promising him that no amount of persecution and banning nairaland or their usual intimation way will make us download that craw craw app. He, the presidency, arewa citizens and his family members can go and enjoy their craw craw app.

4 Likes

Re: Adamu Garba Defends Twitter Ban & Crowwe App On Clubhouse by Bukkuzboss10: 10:18pm On Jun 23, 2021
Jollynuel:

show me how to get unlimited data sir
Re: Adamu Garba Defends Twitter Ban & Crowwe App On Clubhouse by spartanian(m): 10:45pm On Jun 23, 2021
motymop:
Only Iphone people can enjoy it.
Now available for Android
Re: Adamu Garba Defends Twitter Ban & Crowwe App On Clubhouse by Legendrysailor(m): 12:02am On Jun 24, 2021
Jollynuel:
Extremely fast ( though it's location dependent Lag, aAbj and PHC), used to be 17.5k, but now 18.5k a month

Thanks bro. I will contact u when I need it
Re: Adamu Garba Defends Twitter Ban & Crowwe App On Clubhouse by donbrowser(m): 6:51am On Jun 24, 2021
Seun:
Adamu has taken a 30 minute break but promised to come back.

grin
Re: Adamu Garba Defends Twitter Ban & Crowwe App On Clubhouse by MakaveliTheDon(m): 7:32am On Jun 24, 2021
Jollynuel:

bro pls how can i use ntel unlimited?

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Drama and Intrigues As Ayo Fayose Ran Into Fayemi, Others At A Funeral (Pix) / Members Of Neoo Black Movement (Black Axxe) Visit PDP Executive In Delta. Photos / Attahiru Jega Gets JAMB Appointment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.