Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,088 members, 7,807,250 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:36 AM

Lai Mohammed: Stop Using VPN. You Think You Are Hurting Me By Using VPN (Video) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lai Mohammed: Stop Using VPN. You Think You Are Hurting Me By Using VPN (Video) (44707 Views)

Nigerians Can Use VPN To Access Twitter - Farooq Kperogi Tells Lai Mohammed / I'm Yoruba And I Know You Biafrans Are Hurting. / Stop Using Me For Comedy, Buhari Warns Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lai Mohammed: Stop Using VPN. You Think You Are Hurting Me By Using VPN (Video) by Davinity: 10:44pm On Jun 23, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:
Yes they are doing themselves. Government should also clampdown on them.
This mumu again
Re: Lai Mohammed: Stop Using VPN. You Think You Are Hurting Me By Using VPN (Video) by MrNipplesLover(m): 10:45pm On Jun 23, 2021
Ogun kill u there!

Who gives a fvck about u... Hunh! angry

Thunder fire u there!!!
Re: Lai Mohammed: Stop Using VPN. You Think You Are Hurting Me By Using VPN (Video) by tlurdy: 10:48pm On Jun 23, 2021
Sir Lie thank you

Re: Lai Mohammed: Stop Using VPN. You Think You Are Hurting Me By Using VPN (Video) by Starzo: 10:49pm On Jun 23, 2021
MALIGNANTGuest:
Now I know why they call CR7, PENALDO.
How can CR7 be stealing penalties caused on fellow teammates?
Using PENALTIES to attain greatness. grin grin grin
grow up
Re: Lai Mohammed: Stop Using VPN. You Think You Are Hurting Me By Using VPN (Video) by Nobody: 10:49pm On Jun 23, 2021
oranget:
Leave us alone Mr Lie Muhammed. Minister of information wey no know the difference between VPN and BVN. He doesn't know how secured a VPN can be. Or maybe he knows but he is lying like he always does.
the old f0000ol said that they can steal your bank details while using a VPN - I wonder if his son is watching this madness
Re: Lai Mohammed: Stop Using VPN. You Think You Are Hurting Me By Using VPN (Video) by Simplythebest: 10:50pm On Jun 23, 2021
Is high time Federal government should ban VPN. So that bandits and criminals won't be using it to kill farmers and kidnap our school children. They should ban VPN asap. No come here to insult me oooo
Re: Lai Mohammed: Stop Using VPN. You Think You Are Hurting Me By Using VPN (Video) by Eberex(m): 10:52pm On Jun 23, 2021
Clown
Re: Lai Mohammed: Stop Using VPN. You Think You Are Hurting Me By Using VPN (Video) by Marpol2021(m): 10:54pm On Jun 23, 2021
Arrewa:
Alhaji Lai Muhammed!! No mind us...we are doing ourselves but we don't know!!! What a caring minister...
NORTHERN ARE VERY TIMID
Re: Lai Mohammed: Stop Using VPN. You Think You Are Hurting Me By Using VPN (Video) by Basher8583: 10:56pm On Jun 23, 2021
CzarChris:
Someone should please gag this man before he disgraces us any further.

What level of illiteracy and incompetency is this?

Everyday, these group of jokers keep giving me excuses to regrert why I was born in this accursed country.

The service provider allowing you to use its free vpn app can read your transmitted data in plain text. This includes all your user passwords and if you by chance make any card payment it will also capture your card details and pin all in plain text.

There nothing like free vpn. It has its embeded porpose no one is telling you. Additionally the free vpn does not owe you any apologies for hacking you. The only way you can dodge the bullet is to get a phone soley for twitter and dont perform any other sensitive activity on that phone like internet Banking, e-commerce etc. Now you are informed.

Lai Mohammed has warned you kids but like stubborn children you no go listen.

Na so Crypto take deal with some people who thought they were being smart
Re: Lai Mohammed: Stop Using VPN. You Think You Are Hurting Me By Using VPN (Video) by West2019(m): 10:56pm On Jun 23, 2021
Minister of lair you are uslese man,can NL help me to forward it on page front
Re: Lai Mohammed: Stop Using VPN. You Think You Are Hurting Me By Using VPN (Video) by SeriouslySense(m): 10:58pm On Jun 23, 2021
; cheesy

Re: Lai Mohammed: Stop Using VPN. You Think You Are Hurting Me By Using VPN (Video) by jaygogna(m): 10:58pm On Jun 23, 2021
Hahahaha...see a classic example of analog
Re: Lai Mohammed: Stop Using VPN. You Think You Are Hurting Me By Using VPN (Video) by LagbajaTheBEREAN: 11:00pm On Jun 23, 2021
But why is his tears more than the bereaved.

Sebi, they have ban Twitter and niggas have been using VPN long before the Jack & Buhari saga. Why the noise again...

1 Like

Re: Lai Mohammed: Stop Using VPN. You Think You Are Hurting Me By Using VPN (Video) by themanderon: 11:06pm On Jun 23, 2021
What a man!!! Defending the indefensible.
Re: Lai Mohammed: Stop Using VPN. You Think You Are Hurting Me By Using VPN (Video) by haykes(m): 11:08pm On Jun 23, 2021
The liar man Weldon sir
Re: Lai Mohammed: Stop Using VPN. You Think You Are Hurting Me By Using VPN (Video) by berrystunn(m): 11:09pm On Jun 23, 2021
oranget:
Leave us alone Mr Lie Muhammed. Minister of information wey no know the difference between VPN and BVN. He doesn't know how secured a VPN can be. Or maybe he knows but he is lying like he always does.

His going to ban VPN soon grin
Re: Lai Mohammed: Stop Using VPN. You Think You Are Hurting Me By Using VPN (Video) by Tremple8v: 11:14pm On Jun 23, 2021
This man and sabinus , who mumu pass . Like for sabinus, share for Mr lie grin
Re: Lai Mohammed: Stop Using VPN. You Think You Are Hurting Me By Using VPN (Video) by Dada4me: 11:33pm On Jun 23, 2021
Please someone should put me through on how to use VPN
Re: Lai Mohammed: Stop Using VPN. You Think You Are Hurting Me By Using VPN (Video) by Samade7: 11:33pm On Jun 23, 2021
The man finally ran mad sha.
Re: Lai Mohammed: Stop Using VPN. You Think You Are Hurting Me By Using VPN (Video) by bejeria101(m): 11:49pm On Jun 23, 2021
fitzmayowa:
It seems every tweet hurts this man as he keeps crying about twitter at every opportunity he gets....Whew!!!

The thing dey pain am
Re: Lai Mohammed: Stop Using VPN. You Think You Are Hurting Me By Using VPN (Video) by zinaunreal(m): 11:52pm On Jun 23, 2021
This lai guy is a total foul
Re: Lai Mohammed: Stop Using VPN. You Think You Are Hurting Me By Using VPN (Video) by victorVIC1(m): 12:10am On Jun 24, 2021
Multinational companies that use VPN to connect to ERP systems on mobile networks also don't have data to protect?

Make Lai leave story for Wale Adenuga?
Re: Lai Mohammed: Stop Using VPN. You Think You Are Hurting Me By Using VPN (Video) by witworth(m): 12:19am On Jun 24, 2021
NwekeUG:

https://igberetvnews.com/1393793/lai-mohammed-think-youre-hurting-using-vpn-youre-hurting/
you're the one hurting yourself with your feelings. All I see here is a depressed minister who never thought there was a way out to continue usage of twitter despite their useless ban, a minister who is cornered and knows he is highly irrelevant to the society.
A pained minister whose directive is futile and who has nothing else to lie about order than show irrational care.
You put money in the account wey you dey claim we are exposing,? imagine the foolish man upgrading his foolishness to keep up to date of the latest version of himself in the deception business

2 Likes

Re: Lai Mohammed: Stop Using VPN. You Think You Are Hurting Me By Using VPN (Video) by pragmstism: 12:22am On Jun 24, 2021
Mr lie why are you developing feelings for us
Re: Lai Mohammed: Stop Using VPN. You Think You Are Hurting Me By Using VPN (Video) by SouthWestBlood(m): 1:23am On Jun 24, 2021
BigSarah:
Story, before the ban some Nigerians were using VPN... Don't get ahead of yourself

Abi o. I could remember the times I went to Dubai, I had to download a VPN app in order to make calls on WhatsApp, because calling on WhatsApp is blocked on Dubai network carriers.

1 Like

Re: Lai Mohammed: Stop Using VPN. You Think You Are Hurting Me By Using VPN (Video) by ChukwuObe: 1:24am On Jun 24, 2021
oranget:

You must be an educated illiterate if you dont know that most VPN vendors collect data from their users? You need to go back to school

1 Like

Re: Lai Mohammed: Stop Using VPN. You Think You Are Hurting Me By Using VPN (Video) by freddybonz(m): 1:37am On Jun 24, 2021
Lol...all of u insulting Mr Lai, I guess u are all using free VPN(lmao).
It would soon shock u guys, pls if u aren't using a paid VPN but downloading all those free ones from play store, don't mistakenly use it to open ur bank app or do any financial transaction because nobody would pity u when stories that touch arises.
For una mind Lai Mohammed no get advisers, don't refuse to take advise because u hate someone because it is still u that would suffer
Re: Lai Mohammed: Stop Using VPN. You Think You Are Hurting Me By Using VPN (Video) by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 2:32am On Jun 24, 2021
Hahahahaha lying monkey, you should've ban VPN as well ewu ohia.... e pain you as we still use twitter tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: Lai Mohammed: Stop Using VPN. You Think You Are Hurting Me By Using VPN (Video) by Brushstrokes20: 2:40am On Jun 24, 2021
Dumb as fvck senile simpleton!

Unrepentant liar, y'all evil can't stop me from accessing Twitter!
Re: Lai Mohammed: Stop Using VPN. You Think You Are Hurting Me By Using VPN (Video) by lexy2014: 2:41am On Jun 24, 2021
Basher8583:

The service provider allowing you to use its free vpn app can read your transmitted data in plain text. This includes all your user passwords and if you by chance make any card payment it will also capture your card details and pin all in plain text.

There nothing like free vpn. It has its embeded porpose no one is telling you. Additionally the free vpn does not owe you any apologies for hacking you. The only way you can dodge the bullet is to get a phone soley for twitter and dont perform any other sensitive activity on that phone like internet Banking, e-commerce etc. Now you are informed.

Lai Mohammed has warned you kids but like stubborn children you no go listen.

Na so Crypto take deal with some people who thought they were being smart

So what exactly is d warning from Lai Mohammed in this article? Is it consonance with what u just typed?

With regards to what u typed, how come d millions of users of VPN around d world aren't daily victims of these evils u highlighted?

How did d attorney general of d federation close his Twitter account again? Can u pls remind us?

Is Lai Mohammed bothered about d welfare of Nigerians or he is in pain that d ban on Twitter isn't having d desired effect on nigerians?

2 Likes

Re: Lai Mohammed: Stop Using VPN. You Think You Are Hurting Me By Using VPN (Video) by Bestbeelieve: 2:48am On Jun 24, 2021
wee yuuu shat app! as una dey thief thief who e dey hut?? olodo!
Re: Lai Mohammed: Stop Using VPN. You Think You Are Hurting Me By Using VPN (Video) by Okoyouth: 3:00am On Jun 24, 2021
President Lai Mohammed,we will not stop using VPN,you can do your worst, useless people

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Students 'Dab' For Kebbi Governor Bagudu During Parade. Photos / Abubakar Sani Bello Sworn In By Mother-In-Law (photos) / Tinubu Fires Shots At Obi, Holds Anambra And Calabar Rally In One Day (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.