Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,582 members, 7,809,112 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:34 PM

Anambra PDP Primary: Igwe Orizu Blesses Maduka (Pictures) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra PDP Primary: Igwe Orizu Blesses Maduka (Pictures) (30114 Views)

Atiku Hosts Maduka In Abuja Ahead Of Anambra PDP Primaries (Video, Pics) / Toby Okechukwu Hosts Dr. Maduka (Pictures) / Dr. Maduka Storms Grand Reception Of Nwobu, Anambra PDP Chairman In Awka (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra PDP Primary: Igwe Orizu Blesses Maduka (Pictures) by Hapinex01: 8:26am On Jun 24, 2021
All na politics, another candidate go still come and pay him visit and he will still pray for them
Re: Anambra PDP Primary: Igwe Orizu Blesses Maduka (Pictures) by rita25(f): 8:27am On Jun 24, 2021
THIS MADUKA SHOULD SHOULD STOP OPENING EYE LIKE OWL NA? grin
Re: Anambra PDP Primary: Igwe Orizu Blesses Maduka (Pictures) by Longman8: 9:12am On Jun 24, 2021
He that the cap fit let him Wear. Maduka is a preferred choice considering him philanthropic gestures and developmental strides both in Anambra and outside of it.
Re: Anambra PDP Primary: Igwe Orizu Blesses Maduka (Pictures) by gdolls: 9:35am On Jun 24, 2021
The ohworode of Olumo in Ughelli south, Delta state is the oldest monarch in Nigeria
Re: Anambra PDP Primary: Igwe Orizu Blesses Maduka (Pictures) by Perfectbeing(m): 9:58am On Jun 24, 2021
I thought they said these people don't bow down to another man born of a woman..
Re: Anambra PDP Primary: Igwe Orizu Blesses Maduka (Pictures) by Pat081: 10:31am On Jun 24, 2021
The oldest in your state not in Nigeria
Re: Anambra PDP Primary: Igwe Orizu Blesses Maduka (Pictures) by adadike(f): 10:48am On Jun 24, 2021
Juliusmalema:

Lol but these guys has totally turned to something else.

Who will agree to be in this kind of biafra tha insults everyone.

No wonder everyone is distancing themselves from ipob
honestly, with this their type of Biafra, Nigeria will be heaven on Earth when the time comes
Re: Anambra PDP Primary: Igwe Orizu Blesses Maduka (Pictures) by adadike(f): 10:56am On Jun 24, 2021
Juliusmalema:

You know that guy will come and pose as if he is from anambra state but I later realised he is from Imo state.

He has their character written all over him. They will leave every thing happening in their state but will be feasting on anambra topics 24/7.

go to the state, all of them done to ipob....very hard to find igbos among them. Their new identity now na Ipob but still they won't do it alone, always looking for who to drag.
cheesy Na you fit them jare. You really know how to cure their madness. One was even insulting igwe Orizu yesterday. A whole first class igwe that even put one stubborn god at its place. Even 'alu melu Igbo ' Osama binnamdi kanu knows his limit
Re: Anambra PDP Primary: Igwe Orizu Blesses Maduka (Pictures) by babavik: 11:56am On Jun 24, 2021
GLeesMODEL:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/06/anambra-pdp-guber-primary-nigerias-oldest-monarch-igwe-orizu-receives-blesses-maduka/
Igwe n'eje uka. Does it mean he is not supporting Ifeanyi Uba his own son and brother?
Re: Anambra PDP Primary: Igwe Orizu Blesses Maduka (Pictures) by BKayy: 12:38pm On Jun 24, 2021
EXOUSIAng:

You need a job
Coming from someone that quoted me by 5am
Re: Anambra PDP Primary: Igwe Orizu Blesses Maduka (Pictures) by EXOUSIAng: 2:15pm On Jun 24, 2021
BKayy:

Coming from someone that quoted me by 5am
Shows how jobless you are, only unserious people are found on their beds by 6am.
Real men are up by 5am
Some of us are up by 4am, I am self employed more reason I have to be up and doing.
The richest men in thw world don't sleep like stones. Check what the bible says about sleep..
My kids know they can't sleep beyond 6am.
Keep sleeping as if you are practicing death while your mates are using the night time to build empires.... Tomorrow you will say it is village people....
Meanwhile its your laziness
Re: Anambra PDP Primary: Igwe Orizu Blesses Maduka (Pictures) by BKayy: 3:56pm On Jun 24, 2021
EXOUSIAng:

Shows how jobless you are, only unserious people are found on their beds by 6am.
Real men are up by 5am
Some of us are up by 4am, I am self employed more reason I have to be up and doing.
The richest men in thw world don't sleep like stones. Check what the bible says about sleep..
My kids know they can't sleep beyond 6am.
Keep sleeping as if you are practicing death while your mates are using the night time to build empires.... Tomorrow you will say it is village people....
Meanwhile its your laziness
Excuse me, you woke up by 4am to look for my post to reply lol.
My dear you are more jobless than I thought.
As for self employed, the easiest way to know such is by flexible hours which includes flexible sleep time
Re: Anambra PDP Primary: Igwe Orizu Blesses Maduka (Pictures) by ejanla077: 6:03pm On Jun 24, 2021
nairavsdollars:
He can't be Nigeria's oldest monarch

He is the oldest on the throne since 1963...58 years

Igwe Nnewi
Re: Anambra PDP Primary: Igwe Orizu Blesses Maduka (Pictures) by EXOUSIAng: 6:17pm On Jun 24, 2021
BKayy:

Excuse me, you woke up by 4am to look for my post to reply lol.
My dear you are more jobless than I thought.
As for self employed, the easiest way to know such is by flexible hours which includes flexible sleep time
"LOOK FOR YOUR POST" are you on drugs
Flexible sleep time go on sleeping your thinking time away, while you were sleeping some of us were online running research and looking up better ways to do things.
We think at night and act day,then your likes say we are lucky, we are not bro, we utilize our time

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

PDP Rescues "Go And Die" Widow / Goodluck Gets Recommended For Nobel Peace Award / Fielding Jonathan In 2015 Election Was A Mistake - Fayose

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.