Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,465 members, 7,808,654 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:56 PM

OBAFEMI AWOLOWO INTERVIEW: Abandoned Property Of The Igbos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / OBAFEMI AWOLOWO INTERVIEW: Abandoned Property Of The Igbos (2017 Views)

OBAFEMI AWOLOWO INTERVIEW: Twenty Pounds Policy And The Igbos / Hoodlums Steal Obafemi Awolowo’s Glasses From Statue As Looting Continues / Obafemi Awolowo‘s Mercedes-Benz 230.6 In His Ikenne Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: OBAFEMI AWOLOWO INTERVIEW: Abandoned Property Of The Igbos by templemount: 10:44am On Jun 24, 2021
Plomo:
Hmm

Considering the fact, one good deed does not make up for the fact that thousands of igbos lost properties and cash in the bank.
we lost enough cash in banks then but `abandoned property was effective in south south not west or north
Re: OBAFEMI AWOLOWO INTERVIEW: Abandoned Property Of The Igbos by templemount: 10:48am On Jun 24, 2021
mrvitalis:

What I mean is south south is more likely to attack igbos than yorubas
U are 100% right
Re: OBAFEMI AWOLOWO INTERVIEW: Abandoned Property Of The Igbos by templemount: 10:52am On Jun 24, 2021
theFilmtric:
P
Trust my intelligence is far above yours
Only fools resort to insults
I think you're one

Oh a few soldiers that did not kill a single Igbo elite? grin
I'm not a fool
That was an Igbo coup
No lies can change that

Oh are you now comparing yourself to the Fulani you loved in the first republic and hate so much now?
And why I should kill anyone?

Until you know that you caused your problems by yourselves and stop blaming others
You'll keep wailing

I can't wait for your "utopian Biafra"

It will be a sight cheesy

U dont know anything about `contemporary Nigeria`s politics
Re: OBAFEMI AWOLOWO INTERVIEW: Abandoned Property Of The Igbos by templemount: 10:57am On Jun 24, 2021
Plomo:

Listen, Major Nzeogwu was as much an igbo man as he was a civilian.

Born, raised and died in Kaduna; he spoke hausa fluently and not one drop of igbo. I don’t think there was even any record holiday-ing in the east (needs citation).

Granted that other soldiers of igbo origins participated in the coup.

We should also be quick to remember that not 3 months after the coup in January, Aguiyi Ironsi (an igbo man) crushed and took back power from the mutineers.

Sadly, it was in his ill thought plan that touring the federation to assure each region of peace and inclusiveness that he was killed by mustapha, in essence, putting Gowon in power.

But track back to the period before ‘66. Igbos has always been hated and persecuted. Killed and displaced.

If you’re talking about punishment for a small band of coup plotters, then you must also talk about punishment for individuals (aided by the then federal govt) in the northern region that had massacred igbos in the times before ‘66.
just tell him that mutineers sent to execute the coup weren't successful like their colleagues in other regions
Re: OBAFEMI AWOLOWO INTERVIEW: Abandoned Property Of The Igbos by templemount: 10:59am On Jun 24, 2021
Difrent:

So stop making it look like it's a gang up built on nothing . Other NIGERIANS are rightly afraid of Ibos domination reason why they still view that coup in that sense .
But you didn't answer this WHY IS NO SINGLE IBO POLITICAL LEADER KILLED IN 1966.....if you were not Ibo, you will think the same way other NIGERIANS are thinking .
An advice : Ibos need to stop trying deal with other NIGERIANS with strong arm tactics of intimidations, blackmail, Revisionism and threats of seccession, we other tribes are wiser and more than you
keep aside sentiment and argue intelligently

1 Like

Re: OBAFEMI AWOLOWO INTERVIEW: Abandoned Property Of The Igbos by theFilmtric: 11:08am On Jun 24, 2021
templemount:
U dont know anything about `contemporary Nigeria`s politics
I know stuff
Trust me
The situation we are faced with now are based on the first republic and the civil war
History and reconciliation is important

Not blackmailing tribes and revision of history
Re: OBAFEMI AWOLOWO INTERVIEW: Abandoned Property Of The Igbos by Plomo: 11:27am On Jun 24, 2021
Difrent:

So stop making it look like it's a gang up built on nothing . Other NIGERIANS are rightly afraid of Ibos domination reason why they still view that coup in that sense .
But you didn't answer this WHY IS NO SINGLE IBO POLITICAL LEADER KILLED IN 1966.....if you were not Ibo, you will think the same way other NIGERIANS are thinking .
An advice : Ibos need to stop trying deal with other NIGERIANS with strong arm tactics of intimidations, blackmail, Revisionism and threats of seccession, we other tribes are wiser and more than you

What is this rubbish “afraid of ibo domination”

If other regions were half as serious about self development, education and progress, they would also have individuals in top civil service positions competing healthily with other igbos. It was this fear of “igbo domination” that ruined the country and look at where we are today, being ruled by someone without an ordinary school cert. it is this foolish fear of “igbo domination” that our society no longer functions on merit but on quota and foolish tribal sentiments.

Way before the coup, Ahmadu bello had always spat his bile of hate for the igbos because “domination”. I can’t begin to list from my head but Nigeria had always ganged up against the igbos. Even before independence, the British made sure power went to the north because of their disdain and hate for the easterners!

You keep mentioning igbo political leaders were not killed but according to Adewale Ademoyega, one of the coup plotters who happens to be yoruba before you start shouting igbo upandan; in his book he said,

“ There was no decision at our meeting to single out any ethnic group for elimination. Our intentions were honourable, our views were national and our goals were idealistic. Even those earmarked for arrest, four were northerners, two were Westerners and two were Easterners.” https://g.co/kgs/SwRz5a

I would also advise you to go and research on the casualties of that coup.

And if you other tribes are wiser and more than us, tell me why you all have been having sleepless nights for decades because of your fear of “igbo domination”??

The fear of the igbos is the beginning of wisdom anyway, so I’ll give you half points for that.
Re: OBAFEMI AWOLOWO INTERVIEW: Abandoned Property Of The Igbos by Nobody: 11:33am On Jun 24, 2021
Plomo:
Hmm

Considering the fact, one good deed does not make up for the fact that thousands of igbos lost properties and cash in the bank.
So whose fault is it?
Re: OBAFEMI AWOLOWO INTERVIEW: Abandoned Property Of The Igbos by Plomo: 11:43am On Jun 24, 2021
DubaiLandLord:
So whose fault is it?

And what do you mean who’s fault is it?
Re: OBAFEMI AWOLOWO INTERVIEW: Abandoned Property Of The Igbos by Cosbyrich: 12:11pm On Jun 24, 2021
Plomo:

If other regions were half as serious about self development, education and progress, they would also have individuals in top civil service positions competing healthily with other igbos. It was this fear of “igbo domination” that ruined the country and look at where we are today, being ruled by someone without an ordinary school cert. it is this foolish fear of “igbo domination” that our society no longer functions on merit but on quota and foolish tribal sentiments.

Way before the coup, Ahmadu bello had always spat his bile of hate for the igbos because “domination”. I can’t begin to list from my head but Nigeria had always ganged up against the igbos. Even before independence, the British made sure power went to the north because of their disdain and hate for the easterners!

You keep mentioning igbo political leaders were not killed but according to Adewale Ademoyega, one of the coup plotters who happens to be yoruba before you start shouting igbo upandan; in his book he said,

“ There was no decision at our meeting to single out any ethnic group for elimination. Our intentions were honourable, our views were national and our goals were idealistic. Even those earmarked for arrest, four were northerners, two were Westerners and two were Easterners.” https://g.co/kgs/SwRz5a

And if you other tribes are wiser and more than us, tell me why you all have been having sleepless nights for decades because of your fear of “igbo domination”??

The fear of the igbos is the beginning of wisdom anyway, so I’ll give you half points for that.

grin

Are Igbos as serious in all these things that you stated as the Yorubas?
No,of course not but Azikiwe and his kith and kin used the opportunity of being in power with Notherners,who were not so educated,to usurp all the available civil service posts.It changed when Akintola later joined the Northerners.Longthroat of the Igbos brought upon a lot of calamities that everybody in Nigeria is fighting against today.

1 Like

Re: OBAFEMI AWOLOWO INTERVIEW: Abandoned Property Of The Igbos by templemount: 1:03pm On Jun 24, 2021
theFilmtric:

I know stuff
Trust me
The situation we are faced with now are based on the first republic and the civil war
History and reconciliation is important

Not blackmailing tribes and revision of history
u are right but u are stil stereotyping the entire igbos just becos of some quotes from some people.Am not a ethnic bigot
Re: OBAFEMI AWOLOWO INTERVIEW: Abandoned Property Of The Igbos by Nobody: 1:33pm On Jun 24, 2021
What Yoruba failed to understand is that no matter the act of kindness you do to a stranger, it will amount to nothing in his eyes. I.e do that kindness to your brothers instead.

1 Like

Re: OBAFEMI AWOLOWO INTERVIEW: Abandoned Property Of The Igbos by mightyhaze: 2:11pm On Jun 24, 2021
Difrent:

Stale defence
Dimka killed only Murtala muhammed and maybe his orderlies

Gideon Orkar coup failed before take off

But the IBO coup took away Sardauna, Tafawa balewa , Akintola and over 10 other political leaders of other tribes

And so the whole 'ibo' race should be wiped off.. una demented hatred for Igbos no be here sha grin

Only say God pass una.. una evil go fail,fail ,fail and finally fail woefully
Re: OBAFEMI AWOLOWO INTERVIEW: Abandoned Property Of The Igbos by mightyhaze: 2:13pm On Jun 24, 2021
theFilmtric:

I didn't read this
lol

This is what happens when raw truth surfaces

Demented malicious lies disappears like a fist disappears when the hands open out grin
Re: OBAFEMI AWOLOWO INTERVIEW: Abandoned Property Of The Igbos by mightyhaze: 2:15pm On Jun 24, 2021
Difrent:

As usual playing the victim
What about those who were massacred by your young misguided soldiers in other to make Ibos dominate other NIGERIANS . We too are pained ,even more than the Ibos that your leaders sent their young men in the military to slaughter leaders of other tribes mercilessly while allowing ibo leaders to escape ,
WHY IS IT THAT NO SINGLE POLITICAL LEADER FROM THE EAST WAS AFFECTED BY THE 1966 COUP?
No iboman has been able to answer this meaning the ibo elites sanctioned the coup.
perhaps Col Arthur unaegbe is awusa man from ungwar uku
Re: OBAFEMI AWOLOWO INTERVIEW: Abandoned Property Of The Igbos by Plomo: 2:35pm On Jun 24, 2021
Cosbyrich:

grin

Are Igbos as serious in all these things that you stated as the Yorubas?
No,of course not but Azikiwe and his kith and kin used the opportunity of being in power with Notherners,who were not so educated,to usurp all the available civil service posts.It changed when Akintola later joined the Northerners.Longthroat of the Igbos brought upon a lot of calamities that everybody in Nigeria is fighting against today.

You’re pained right?

I guess the truth is bitter.
Re: OBAFEMI AWOLOWO INTERVIEW: Abandoned Property Of The Igbos by GuyfawkesAB(m): 3:58pm On Jun 24, 2021
I believe the same way you deduced this was the same way the SouthWestern leaders of that time read that Ore Attack. It was only after then that the war effort got the full support of the Yorubas.

Before then, Governor Adebayo was sti reluctant and calling for restraint, urging Gowon to keep the door for dialogue opened. He in fa t went ahead to ensure adequate security for the small Ogbo population that still remained in University of Ibadan and some other places. It was only after he got information that some of these remnants were actually enemies behind the lines that he gave the orders that they should be sent to the East to forestall any unsavoury event.

Ojiofor:

It wasn't out of pity but a military strategy that failed.If they had succeeded in taken over western region the war will come to an end or battle ground will shift from Eastern region to Western region.
Re: OBAFEMI AWOLOWO INTERVIEW: Abandoned Property Of The Igbos by GuyfawkesAB(m): 4:29pm On Jun 24, 2021
Don't revise history. A lot of us are fully aware of the events of that period. The coalition of the Hausa NPC and mostly Igbo NCNC was lopsided in that the Igbos got most of the juicy appointments to head a lot of Federal departments and institutions to the detriment of the majorly Yoruba opposition. It was this very factor that brought about the protests from Yoruba scholars who saw it as unreasonable and domineering for UI to already have Kenneth Dike, and the Azikiwe led government still went ahead to appoint Eni Njoku to head University of Lagos.

The Yorubas had chosen to accept the outcome that even though, Prof Ajose was a more senior professor to Dike and deserving of heading the first University in Nigeria, his loss to an Igbo man who would readily enjoy patronage from the igbo-Hausa alliance at Lagos Federal government would be hard to question. The appointment of Eni Njoku was the Igbo domination taken too far. The Yorubas had more than enough Professors at this period to head a University, but being in oppositioneant that their children would be sidelined. The northern NPC part of the alliance couldn't do or day much, as they didn't even have any of their kin to field to ensure a balanced outcome.

So the Igbo domination of appointments to heads of departments, agencies and institutions was primarily due to the influence of their own being in government- the same thing they enjoyed during Good luck Jonathan's administration and the same thing Hausa-Fulani enjoys today for the sake of Buhari.

This doesn't take away the fact that the Igbo appointees were educated and qualified. But to keep spreading a lie that the Igbos dominated simply because of this singular reason without acknowledging that their brothers in government facilitated this wave of domination to the detriment of the fellow alliance partners, Hausa-Fulanis, who had very few people to put up to head these organizations (and we're even recruiting foreigners toanage their one Northern establishments like Radio Stations and University in Zaria), and the Yorubas, who even though had more than enough equally qualified candidates, but became victims of the power tussle between SouthWest and SouthEast. Samuel Akintola wouldn't have this look and laugh stance anymore. The moment he broke off from the AG, the crust if his campaign to win over more Yorubas to his party was the juicy positions of MDAs they will now get in the alliance with the NPC, since there was already a growing rift in the NPC-NCNC marriage. When this lopsided marriage got to the point of being strange bedfellows, Michael Okpara had the nod of Azikiwe to reach out to AG for an alliance. Awolowo was already in Prison all this while.

Igbo domination wasn't a mere figment of anyone's imagination. It was not surreal. It was very evident. It still manifested itself when the first couo happened. Rather than the acting President Nwafor Orizu, handing over power to the substantive Prime Minister that the NPC appointed, Mr Dipcharima, he ignored and went to hand over power to another Igbo man, a situation he and his other co-travellers felt was still a better one for their kith and kin. It was a big blow to further confirm to their Hausa-Fulani partners that this was indeed a grand plan of domination.

Today the same tribe is making so much noise because the names of her children are hardly turning up in appointments. No one hears the Kalabari, Boki, Angas, Tarok, Gwari, Jawara, Jukun and all the other many tribes cry as much even though some of them only gets one or two representatives that are still wrongly counted by Igbos as part of North. The Igbo man wants to dominated or be a major person amongst those who call the shots. Being asked to tow the line like others is always assumed as suppression to this inordinate desire of theirs.

The Yorubas don't hate them, but are always wary because of this inordinate desire to overrule everyone by Igbos. This is why Yorubas are still wondering why Igbos would label them all sorts of tags for their alliance with Hausa-Fulani for 2015 and 2019 elections when history tells us that Igbos has had more political alliances with this same north and yet don't get berated for it. It is Yorubas who are not slaves for forming a government with Hausa-Fulani?

This attitude is no surprise. We know now that they accuse others of what they really are.
Little did Awolowo know that the breaking day will bring the announcement that the NCNC has formed a government with the NPC, while he was still waiting hopefully to get a feedback from Azikiwe on forming a coalition with the AG. Yet we know those who call others betrayers endlessly.

History doesn't lie.

Just Imagine that Awolowo was not betrayed by Azikiwe, and had formed a coalition with the AG and Aminu Kano's party to form government?

Or that the thirst to grab power and domination in in such an alliance with NPC, knowing fully well they had the advantage of more educated and political savvy members of the coalition, didn't consume them?

Just Imagine.

Plomo:

2 Likes

Re: OBAFEMI AWOLOWO INTERVIEW: Abandoned Property Of The Igbos by AfonjaConehead: 4:41pm On Jun 24, 2021
Conner44:
what is the name of that so called friend who kept the igbo mans half a million? what was the property? in short give us the name of that igbo man let us cross check our records. for an igbo man to be a landlord collecting over N150k pounds as far back as 1960 his family should be well known today. igbos hate lies, we love truth, thag is why we need proofs. lots of lies have been told concerning our history and that should stop.

if a puppy dog has once been stung by a bee,
it will flee from the mere sight of a ladybug for the rest of its life

Abeg chill for one corner jare...the past has long gone,we gotta join hands now and liberate ourselves.. mind you,I ain't Igbo or yoruba...and I doubt if you are Igbo
Re: OBAFEMI AWOLOWO INTERVIEW: Abandoned Property Of The Igbos by AfonjaConehead: 4:48pm On Jun 24, 2021
GuyfawkesAB:

[s] Don't revise history. A lot of us are fully aware of the events of that period. The coalition of the Hausa NPC and mostly Igbo NCNC was lopsided in that the Igbos got most of the juicy appointments to head a lot of Federal departments and institutions to the detriment of the majorly Yoruba opposition. It was this very factor that brought about the protests from Yoruba scholars who saw it as unreasonable and domineering for UI to already have Kenneth Dike, and the Azikiwe led government still went ahead to appoint Eni Njoku to head University of Lagos.

The Yorubas had chosen to accept the outcome that even though, Prof Ajose was a more senior professor to Dike and deserving of heading the first University in Nigeria, his loss to an Igbo man who would readily enjoy patronage from the igbo-Hausa alliance at Lagos Federal government would be hard to question. The appointment of Eni Njoku was the Igbo domination taken too far. The Yorubas had more than enough Professors at this period to head a University, but being in oppositioneant that their children would be sidelined. The northern NPC part of the alliance couldn't do or day much, as they didn't even have any of their kin to field to ensure a balanced outcome.

So the Igbo domination of appointments to heads of departments, agencies and institutions was primarily due to the influence of their own being in government- the same thing they enjoyed during Good luck Jonathan's administration and the same thing Hausa-Fulani enjoys today for the sake of Buhari.

This doesn't take away the fact that the Igbo appointees were educated and qualified. But to keep spreading a lie that the Igbos dominated simply because of this singular reason without acknowledging that their brothers in government facilitated this wave of domination to the detriment of the fellow alliance partners, Hausa-Fulanis, who had very few people to put up to head these organizations (and we're even recruiting foreigners toanage their one Northern establishments like Radio Stations and University in Zaria), and the Yorubas, who even though had more than enough equally qualified candidates, but became victims of the power tussle between SouthWest and SouthEast. Samuel Akintola wouldn't have this look and laugh stance anymore. The moment he broke off from the AG, the crust if his campaign to win over more Yorubas to his party was the juicy positions of MDAs they will now get in the alliance with the NPC, since there was already a growing rift in the NPC-NCNC marriage. When this lopsided marriage got to the point of being strange bedfellows, Michael Okpara had the nod of Azikiwe to reach out to AG for an alliance. Awolowo was already in Prison all this while.

Igbo domination wasn't a mere figment of anyone's imagination. It was not surreal. It was very evident. It still manifested itself when the first couo happened. Rather than the acting President Nwafor Orizu, handing over power to the substantive Prime Minister that the NPC appointed, Mr Dipcharima, he ignored and went to hand over power to another Igbo man, a situation he and his other co-travellers felt was still a better one for their kith and kin. It was a big blow to further confirm to their Hausa-Fulani partners that this was indeed a grand plan of domination.

Today the same tribe is making so much noise because the names of her children are hardly turning up in appointments. No one hears the Kalabari, Boki, Angas, Tarok, Gwari, Jawara, Jukun and all the other many tribes cry as much even though some of them only gets one or two representatives that are still wrongly counted by Igbos as part of North. The Igbo man wants to dominated or be a major person amongst those who call the shots. Being asked to tow the line like others is always assumed as suppression to this inordinate desire of theirs.

The Yorubas don't hate them, but are always wary because of this inordinate desire to overrule everyone by Igbos. This is why Yorubas are still wondering why Igbos would label them all sorts of tags for their alliance with Hausa-Fulani for 2015 and 2019 elections when history tells us that Igbos has had more political alliances with this same north and yet don't get berated for it. It is Yorubas who are not slaves for forming a government with Hausa-Fulani?

This attitude is no surprise. We know now that they accuse others of what they really are.
Little did Awolowo know that the breaking day will bring the announcement that the NCNC has formed a government with the NPC, while he was still waiting hopefully to get a feedback from Azikiwe on forming a coalition with the AG. Yet we know those who call others betrayers endlessly.

History doesn't lie.

Just Imagine that Awolowo was not betrayed by Azikiwe, and had formed a coalition with the AG and Aminu Kano's party to form government?

Or that the thirst to grab power and domination in in such an alliance with NPC, knowing fully well they had the advantage of more educated and political savvy members of the coalition, didn't consume them?

Just Imagine.
[/s]

1 Share

Re: OBAFEMI AWOLOWO INTERVIEW: Abandoned Property Of The Igbos by Nobody: 5:04pm On Jun 24, 2021
Op, you're just wasting your time here.

The Igbos have made up their minds to always antagonize the Yorubas. Nothing you can say it do will change that.

Know that and know peace.

No need to be bothered.
Re: OBAFEMI AWOLOWO INTERVIEW: Abandoned Property Of The Igbos by Plomo: 5:17pm On Jun 24, 2021
GuyfawkesAB:
Don't revise history. A lot of us are fully aware of the events of that period. The coalition of the Hausa NPC and mostly Igbo NCNC was lopsided in that the Igbos got most of the juicy appointments to head a lot of Federal departments and institutions to the detriment of the majorly Yoruba opposition. It was this very factor that brought about the protests from Yoruba scholars who saw it as unreasonable and domineering for UI to already have Kenneth Dike, and the Azikiwe led government still went ahead to appoint Eni Njoku to head University of Lagos.

History doesn't lie.

Just Imagine.

I was going to study your reply and pull out fact based answers for you but did you say Zik betrayed Awolowo

Please read: https://www.nairaland.com/4372738/betrayed-betrayer-case-dr-nnamdi

Watch:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8-emFExSwjw

1 Like 1 Share

Re: OBAFEMI AWOLOWO INTERVIEW: Abandoned Property Of The Igbos by GuyfawkesAB(m): 8:21pm On Jun 24, 2021
Another self-serving revisionism.
A zik-laundering write up filled with half-truths and an exaggerated and megalomaniac presentation of the person and actions of Nnamdi Azikiwe.
Trash, trash and all trash. This is the unwholesome rubbish you consume and pride yourself of understanding Nigeria political history?

Plomo:

I was going to study your reply and pull out fact based answers for you but did you say Zik betrayed Awolowo

Please read: https://www.nairaland.com/4372738/betrayed-betrayer-case-dr-nnamdi

Watch:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8-emFExSwjw

Re: OBAFEMI AWOLOWO INTERVIEW: Abandoned Property Of The Igbos by GuyfawkesAB(m): 8:25pm On Jun 24, 2021
Typical Igbo. They don't like anything that punctures their inflated false sense of self aggrandizement.

Certified Mumu

[quote author=AfonjaConehead post=103051152][/quote]

1 Like

Re: OBAFEMI AWOLOWO INTERVIEW: Abandoned Property Of The Igbos by Plomo: 8:38pm On Jun 24, 2021
GuyfawkesAB:
Another self-serving revisionism.
A zik-laundering write up filled with half-truths and an exaggerated and megalomaniac presentation of the person and actions of Nnamdi Azikiwe.
Trash, trash and all trash. This is the unwholesome rubbish you consume and pride yourself of understanding Nigeria political history?

Re: OBAFEMI AWOLOWO INTERVIEW: Abandoned Property Of The Igbos by GuyfawkesAB(m): 10:33pm On Jun 24, 2021
It's hard for you to counter obvious facts�

You selectively picked the story of Azikiwe in all of the stated facts alluding to the ploy by the Igbos of the first republic to donate the politics of Nigeria. And even that, you can't put up anything concrete except another revised account.

Plomo:

Re: OBAFEMI AWOLOWO INTERVIEW: Abandoned Property Of The Igbos by AfonjaConehead: 10:52pm On Jun 24, 2021
GuyfawkesAB:
Typical Igbo. They don't like anything that punctures their inflated false sense of self aggrandizement.

Certified Mumu

Baba e lo ba soro,ta lo je Igbo?

1 Share

Re: OBAFEMI AWOLOWO INTERVIEW: Abandoned Property Of The Igbos by GuyfawkesAB(m): 11:16am On Jun 25, 2021
Ashiere

AfonjaConehead:

Baba e lo ba soro,ta lo he Igbo?

Re: OBAFEMI AWOLOWO INTERVIEW: Abandoned Property Of The Igbos by AfonjaConehead: 11:19am On Jun 25, 2021
GuyfawkesAB:
Adhere no mi se ati gbogbo obi mi

(1) (2) (Reply)

Name The Country And State This Place Is Located And Win A Price / Security Alert! Unknown Gunmen Shooting At Nnewi , Market Shut-pics / Wike Hits Ayu Hard Again,pdp Southwest Gov Blast Atiku, Says He Will Never Win

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 153
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.