Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,897 members, 7,802,891 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:59 AM

How To Verify Your Business Manager To Avoid Frequent Ad Account Disable And Res - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Verify Your Business Manager To Avoid Frequent Ad Account Disable And Res (362 Views)

Facebook And Instagram Ads- How To Avoid Ad Account Ban, Disable And Restricted / Common Mistakes That Leads To Facebook Ad Account Disable, Ban And Restriction / You Can Open your UAE verify Paypal Account as Nigerian Free Without VPN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Verify Your Business Manager To Avoid Frequent Ad Account Disable And Res by Timo01(m): 11:02pm On Jun 23, 2021
Recently Facebook started disabling business manager account because of business verification.

If this has not come to you yet, wait! it will soon land in your domot.

Facebook disabled my business account not because I violated any ad policy but because they wanted me to verify my business.

Verifying your business has a lot of advantages as far as Facebook and Instagram advertising is concerned.
If your business is verified, Facebook will no longer disable your ad account anyhow again. Your account will be free forever.
Unless you decided to start violating their ads policy. The moment your business is verified you become a trusted entity on Facebook.

If you are planning to run ads for your business for a long time, then start planning to verify your business.

Don't wait until they lay their Zukka hammer on your ad account before you start planning to verify your business.

In one of my videos in Advanced Facebook ads Masterclass, I showed you guys step by step on how to verify your business on Facebook so you will be free from frequent ad account disable and restriction.

I made some mistakes while I was verifying my own business. You don't have to make the same mistakes again. Simply leverage on my mentorship and the road will be short, you will avoid delays. You will have a smooth ride all through the verification processes.

Gain access to Advanced Facebook ads Masterclass Today.

[How to verify your Business Manager to avoid frequent ad account disable and restriction][/https://digitalnaij.com/advanced-facebook-ads-masterclass/]

(1) (Reply)

Quality Garri Ijebu For Sale In Ibadan / Should I Open Bet9ja? Passive income? / Which Business Or Investment Can I Do With 200k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.