Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,768 members, 7,806,115 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:39 AM

Yorubas Think They Would Win The 2023 Election With Ease, But We Laugh At Them - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yorubas Think They Would Win The 2023 Election With Ease, But We Laugh At Them (3179 Views)

Why Do Yorubas Think 2023 Is For The South? / Umar Bago Supports Buhari's Re-Election With 100 Cars / Joe Igbokwe Described 2019 Election With A Statue Of APC Beating PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yorubas Think They Would Win The 2023 Election With Ease, But We Laugh At Them by Mangekyo: 11:27pm On Jun 23, 2021
Yorubas seem to be very confident that Tinubu aka okpolor eyes would win the 2023 presidential election, and easily. I'll say a Yoruba man should quickly engage me and elaborate more on how they plan on pulling it off without having our support. Yes, they won't have our support, NEVER! NOT IN THIS WORLD NOR IN THE WORLD TO COME. they're the reason we're suffering right now and it would be very silly of them to think we would easily forget about 2015.
My state (Delta) had 1.2million votes for PDP in 2015 which easily beat all the south west states with just katsina and kano topping us. The rest of the South south states and even the south east states voted pdp and have been voting pdp because we're PDP states.
We won't change our stance for some nonsense, APC is a no go area for us.
PDP would be fielding in Tambuwal/Okowa or Atiku/Wike, what makes these Yorubas think northerners would choose Tinubu ahead of the two northerners PDP are gearing to field in?
Engage me in a civilized way.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yorubas Think They Would Win The 2023 Election With Ease, But We Laugh At Them by kayfra: 11:29pm On Jun 23, 2021
You are uncivilized

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yorubas Think They Would Win The 2023 Election With Ease, But We Laugh At Them by Mangekyo: 11:30pm On Jun 23, 2021
kayfra:
You are uncivilized

Okay, anything else?

5 Likes

Re: Yorubas Think They Would Win The 2023 Election With Ease, But We Laugh At Them by sweetshisha: 11:31pm On Jun 23, 2021
grin. tongue cool

Tinubu Jagaban, Professor Osinbajo SAN or Akinunmi Adesina of AfDb would flog all of your candidate tied together

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yorubas Think They Would Win The 2023 Election With Ease, But We Laugh At Them by kayfra: 11:31pm On Jun 23, 2021
Mangekyo:

Okay, anything else?

Yes. You are a dunce

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yorubas Think They Would Win The 2023 Election With Ease, But We Laugh At Them by Mangekyo: 11:33pm On Jun 23, 2021
kayfra:

Yes. You are a dunce

True but nowhere near your dad yet. He's my mentor

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yorubas Think They Would Win The 2023 Election With Ease, But We Laugh At Them by Mangekyo: 11:34pm On Jun 23, 2021
sweetshisha:
grin. tongue cool

IN this situation, it would be
The entire north + SE + SS voting for Atiku or Tambuwal wink

1 Like

Re: Yorubas Think They Would Win The 2023 Election With Ease, But We Laugh At Them by sweetshisha: 11:36pm On Jun 23, 2021
Mangekyo:

Then you know nothing about rotational politics

Look at that picture and see how Ex President are distributed per region

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yorubas Think They Would Win The 2023 Election With Ease, But We Laugh At Them by Mangekyo: 11:40pm On Jun 23, 2021
sweetshisha:

Then you know nothing about rotational politics

Look at that picture and see how Ex President are distributed

You may be right, that's why I said you should enlighten me more on how you think Tinubu is winning. Pls don't quote history to me.
The situation is, SS and SE won't vote Yoruba.
Except somehow you think northerners would ditch a northerner for Tinubu. If that happens then of course Tinubu should win. But it's highly unlikely imo

2 Likes

Re: Yorubas Think They Would Win The 2023 Election With Ease, But We Laugh At Them by chrisvic007: 11:45pm On Jun 23, 2021
Mangekyo:
Yorubas seem to be very confident that Tinubu aka okpolor eyes would win the 2023 presidential election, and easily. I'll say a Yoruba man should quickly engage me and elaborate more on how they plan on pulling it off without having our support. Yes, they won't have our support, NEVER! NOT IN THIS WORLD NOR IN THE WORLD TO COME. they're the reason we're suffering right now and it would be very silly of them to think we would easily forget about 2015.
My state (Delta) had 1.2million votes for PDP in 2015 which easily beat all the south west states with just katsina and kano topping us. The rest of the South south states and even the south east states voted pdp and have been voting pdp because we're PDP states.
PDP would be fielding in Tambuwal/Okowa or Atiku/Wike, what makes these Yorubas think northerners would choose Tinubu ahead of the two northerners PDP are gearing to field in?

Lois. PDP got 1.2 million voodo votes in Delta state. I will tell you more; PDP can not win 2023 elections.

Deal with that.

1 Like

Re: Yorubas Think They Would Win The 2023 Election With Ease, But We Laugh At Them by Noccerino(m): 11:48pm On Jun 23, 2021
Both Wike and Okowa are spoilers for ur proposed ticket.
Re: Yorubas Think They Would Win The 2023 Election With Ease, But We Laugh At Them by theFilmtric: 11:48pm On Jun 23, 2021
Lol

2023 is not far cheesy

1 Like

Re: Yorubas Think They Would Win The 2023 Election With Ease, But We Laugh At Them by Mangekyo: 11:51pm On Jun 23, 2021
chrisvic007:

Lois. PDP got 1.2 million voodo votes in Delta state. I will tell you more; PDP can not win 2023 elections.

Deal with that.

Well I guess we'll find out in 2023.
Re: Yorubas Think They Would Win The 2023 Election With Ease, But We Laugh At Them by OBALOLA55(m): 12:40am On Jun 24, 2021
Mangekyo:

You may be right, that's why I said you should enlighten me more on how you think Tinubu is winning. Pls don't quote history to me.
Except somehow you think northerners would ditch a northerner for Tinubu. If that happens then of course Tinubu should win. But it's highly unlikely imo
BORORO

1 Like

Re: Yorubas Think They Would Win The 2023 Election With Ease, But We Laugh At Them by Mangekyo: 12:43am On Jun 24, 2021
OBALOLA55:
BORORO

Debunked........ NEXT!

Re: Yorubas Think They Would Win The 2023 Election With Ease, But We Laugh At Them by tillaman(m): 4:46am On Jun 24, 2021
Dunderhead

2 Likes

Re: Yorubas Think They Would Win The 2023 Election With Ease, But We Laugh At Them by BiafIntel: 4:49am On Jun 24, 2021
A thread for all fulani slaves to come in and masturbate. Shameless buffoons.

1 Like

Re: Yorubas Think They Would Win The 2023 Election With Ease, But We Laugh At Them by richmond500: 5:10am On Jun 24, 2021
Mangekyo:

SS doesn't know the difference between Yoruba and Igbo, they might be reluctant voting a northern man but Tinubu will get enough votes from SS though PDP is still going to win the region also Bayelsa will share their votes 50:50
Re: Yorubas Think They Would Win The 2023 Election With Ease, But We Laugh At Them by nigerianrevolut(f): 6:49am On Jun 24, 2021
The North has begun to play Southerners against each other again. The solution is not Tinubu or Ibo presidency. The solution is for us to fly the SOUTH NIGERIA flag.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yorubas Think They Would Win The 2023 Election With Ease, But We Laugh At Them by butterfly777(m): 7:01am On Jun 24, 2021
You're wrong.

Yoruba don't want 2023 Presidency. It is Oodua Republic that we want.

2 Likes

Re: Yorubas Think They Would Win The 2023 Election With Ease, But We Laugh At Them by NGpatriot: 7:03am On Jun 24, 2021
Tambuwal/Okowa or Atiku/Wike,

grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Yorubas Think They Would Win The 2023 Election With Ease, But We Laugh At Them by cocolacec(m): 8:06am On Jun 24, 2021
Mangekyo:
If Abiola can beat Tofa in 1993,Tinubu can beat Atiku/Tambuwal in 2023.You forgot one North dont exist,Middle beltans are not hausa or fulani.

It is either Yoruba Presidency or we leave Nigeria.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yorubas Think They Would Win The 2023 Election With Ease, But We Laugh At Them by cocolacec(m): 8:08am On Jun 24, 2021
nigerianrevolut:
The North has begun to play Southerners against each other again. The solution is not Tinubu or Ibo presidency. The solution is for us to fly the SOUTH NIGERIA flag.
We dont need a mini Nigeria with all its confusions.
Denmark is only a country of 5.6 million.Nigeria should be divided to 15-20 nations.
Re: Yorubas Think They Would Win The 2023 Election With Ease, But We Laugh At Them by izombie(m): 8:38am On Jun 24, 2021
cocolacec:

If Abiola can beat Tofa in 1993,Tinubu can beat Atiku/Tambuwal in 2023.You forgot one North dont exist,Middle beltans are not hausa or fulani.

It is either Yoruba Presidency or we leave Nigeria.
Abiola got a lot of votes from the se and ss. Tinubu can never win states like taraba and adamawa because tinubu is moslem. Tell me again how tinubu or any yoruba will win the election again.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yorubas Think They Would Win The 2023 Election With Ease, But We Laugh At Them by Asgard73: 8:48am On Jun 24, 2021
Op
Atimes it’s stupidity to argue politics with Tinubu urchins or southwest Apc

Same way the hailed and worship Tinubus Oshiomole till he was sacked, Tinubu relegated and party structure highjacked from the lid mouths

They didn’t learn ... malami Dey up a young efcc boy ... to deal with the so called Jagaban..the still don’t understand

Tinubu himself was denied access to asorock villa by “ Tunde” since 2019.. till akande negotiates with cabal for him to see Buhari..
“ both took pictures with smiles.. political pictures “ grin
Same Buhari visited Lagos Tinubu ran ... with Buhari going ballistic on him..
Still Yoruba don’t understand

They hail Tinubu as kingmaker and Apc leader
Common Bello told Nigerians that Apc leader is the president and Apc has so many party leaders..

Shehu SANNI advised Tinubu... after his shenanigans with ganduje..
“ next time you visit the north .. come with an interpreter “
Still Yoruba was busy with picture propaganda

.... in all this Yoruba Muslims are still jumping up and down in Yoruba land thinking and believing that northerners are fools

Okay..

Yoruba should buy Tinubu Apc presidential form ... and must make o sure he contest..
no excuses
No twist of narratives

Tinubu must contest.. that will end all this noise

A Yoruba man on Nairaland said” Tinubu has Borno State, kastina state , Kano state governors as core loyalist..
I laughed.. the dont understand difference between Yoruba politics Northern politics and rest of Nigeria

Yoruba will seat in Lagos and be analyzing Nigeria

Since independence this is the first time yoruba people are in power... and Nigerians have seen it all

5 Likes

Re: Yorubas Think They Would Win The 2023 Election With Ease, But We Laugh At Them by Obamaofusa: 8:50am On Jun 24, 2021
Mangekyo:

Yoruba nation is here to stay.
Re: Yorubas Think They Would Win The 2023 Election With Ease, But We Laugh At Them by Joromi1: 8:56am On Jun 24, 2021
Jagaban or no elections. E go shock una.

1 Like

Re: Yorubas Think They Would Win The 2023 Election With Ease, But We Laugh At Them by Obamaofusa: 8:59am On Jun 24, 2021
nigerianrevolut:

Dont mind those Fulani terrorists.
They have Yoruba and Igbo monickers on Nairaland here and other social media.
Their main aim all over the social media is causing enmity between Yorubas and Igbos.
God has defeated the criminal fulanis and their cohorts.

2 Likes

Re: Yorubas Think They Would Win The 2023 Election With Ease, But We Laugh At Them by Jollylolly(f): 9:00am On Jun 24, 2021
Mangekyo:

Since you think you have the number, why not bring someone from your region? why is it so hard, must you be always third class citizens?, especially in PDP.

Shamlessly still talking about Atiku and Tambuwal and later, you will say somebody is a slave to Fulani, who is the real slave here?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yorubas Think They Would Win The 2023 Election With Ease, But We Laugh At Them by Jollylolly(f): 9:03am On Jun 24, 2021
nigerianrevolut:

So the like of Nassarawa, Plateau, Kwara, Benue are South now..... Too much of crack is bad for you.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Chinasa Nworu: Ipob Hit Man / Kaduna Not Small Like Lagos, Can Feed Igbos In All South-east States – Gov El-ru / Nnamdi Kanu Has Only 2 Options.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.