Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,352 members, 7,808,229 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:08 AM

Joke Sketch: If Nairaland Was A Real City... - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Joke Sketch: If Nairaland Was A Real City... (5121 Views)

Nairaland Is Back, Seun share why Nairaland was taken down by host / Why Nairaland Was Down For 2 Hours / Nairaland Was Down For About 15 Minutes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Joke Sketch: If Nairaland Was A Real City... by purples25(f): 1:34am On Jun 26, 2021
ArisingStorm:

People with a heart like hers is rare, so thats why it seems weird. Appreciate her effort. purples25 express yourself, This is beautiful and thanks for drawing peacefull, You are appreciated

Thank you. smiley

1 Like

Re: Joke Sketch: If Nairaland Was A Real City... by peacefull(f): 1:47am On Jun 26, 2021
purples25:

Oh, I'm sure you're prettier. It's night here. Going to sleep, take care.

I saw this now. I'm sorry for late reply.
I hope you slept well smiley

1 Like

Re: Joke Sketch: If Nairaland Was A Real City... by purples25(f): 1:52am On Jun 26, 2021
peacefull:

I saw this now. I'm sorry for late reply.
I hope you slept well smiley

Yes dear. I'm supposed to be sleeping again now. 1am here... funny. You have caught me at night again grin
Re: Joke Sketch: If Nairaland Was A Real City... by peacefull(f): 2:01am On Jun 26, 2021
purples25:

Yes dear. I'm supposed to be sleeping again now. 1am here... funny. You have caught me at night again grin

Ohhhh!!
I caught you!! cheesy
Here is 10am now!

I hope you can sleep well.

1 Like

Re: Joke Sketch: If Nairaland Was A Real City... by purples25(f): 2:03am On Jun 26, 2021
peacefull:

Ohhhh!!
I caught you!! cheesy
Here is 10am now!

I hope you can sleep well.

I like to stay up late...but I will try to sleep, because I'm getting tired.
Re: Joke Sketch: If Nairaland Was A Real City... by peacefull(f): 2:06am On Jun 26, 2021
purples25:

I like to stay up late...but I will try to sleep, because I'm getting tired.

I'm sorry for disturbing you.
Please sleep well and take good care of yourself.
Good night!

1 Like

Re: Joke Sketch: If Nairaland Was A Real City... by purples25(f): 2:09am On Jun 26, 2021
peacefull:

I'm sorry for disturbing you.
Please sleep well and take good care of yourself.
Good night!

Not disturbing me o.... Later smiley
Re: Joke Sketch: If Nairaland Was A Real City... by Nlanalyst: 6:57am On Jun 26, 2021
Common Seun, Lalasticlala and Mynd44, this should be on frontpage. Nairalanders need to cool off biko. Never had a real genuine smile in a long while like I just did.

You did an amazing job Purples25.
May God bless the work of your hands.

4 Likes

Re: Joke Sketch: If Nairaland Was A Real City... by FalseProphet1(m): 2:08pm On Jun 26, 2021
Nlanalyst:
Common Seun, Lalasticlala and Mynd44, this should be on frontpage. Nairalanders need to cool off biko. Never had a real genuine smile in a long while like I just did.

You did an amazing job Purples25.
May God bless the work of your hands.
It shouldn't be on the front page until she's done. If it's taken there now, trollers will scatter it by extending it to countless pages, meaning you'll have to start scrolling the pages in order to get desired content, very stressful if you ask me.

5 Likes

Re: Joke Sketch: If Nairaland Was A Real City... by purples25(f): 5:37am On Jun 27, 2021
Explorers and I took a refreshing walk in the country, where he loved to explore things. I learnt so many facts from him.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Joke Sketch: If Nairaland Was A Real City... by purples25(f): 5:43am On Jun 27, 2021
I went back to my hotel room to get some sleep, eat and freshen up.

By evening, I was ready to try out a night club I'd never gone to before. Hmm, what I saw there shocked me.

Outside the door, a bouncer that looked like Johnny Bravo was choking a really skinny dude. I wondered what he had done. I heard that his name was mansakhalifah and he was owing arisingstorm, a rich man, some money.

Arisingstorm had pardoned him, but he always came to the club to disturb him for more money cheesy

Nobody should vex here o grin

11 Likes

Re: Joke Sketch: If Nairaland Was A Real City... by purples25(f): 5:47am On Jun 27, 2021
Mansakhalifah was arrested by the beautiful and busty NLpolicewoman....

She was telling him his rights as he was being led away but he was just rude to her...

Still I trusted her to handle him...as the best policewoman in the Nairaland police force cool

I heard the arisingstorm paid his bail money, and became closer to him so he could be giving people joy and making less trouble cheesy

8 Likes

Re: Joke Sketch: If Nairaland Was A Real City... by purples25(f): 5:51am On Jun 27, 2021
In the club, there were many Nairaland men, watching strippers dance...they drank beer and gisted about ashewos ( beer parlor and ashewo thread people grin)

They were very bold and didn't care if anyone saw them.

I left because I did not want...

I did not want....

Okay let's not talk about the thing I didn't want....

But I quickly left embarassed

13 Likes

Re: Joke Sketch: If Nairaland Was A Real City... by purples25(f): 5:54am On Jun 27, 2021
I called a few friends, Nlanalyst and one other god fearing girl, lol. We all met at Nairaland Cinema and watched a movie. It felt safer than when I was at the club.

Nlanalyst was very fun to be around.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Joke Sketch: If Nairaland Was A Real City... by purples25(f): 6:04am On Jun 27, 2021
After that, I headed back to my room and slept so deeply. I now had enough info to stuff my blog, PurpleSpot, with. However, there was still one more big event to attend at Nairaland, before leaving.

It was Nairaland's Celebrity Party. The 'creme de la creme would be coming. The next day I really dressed up, and then strutted off in my high heels.

When I got there, I saw that all my friends on Nairaland attended! That made me so happy, but guess what? My money was almost finished. So I was only able to take and pay for one picture....

In that picture, was on the far left. Peacefull, looking peaceful and pretty, was next to him. I posed in the middle. Firestar looked ravishing in red next to me. Lastly, Legend, looking like a rap king, was at the far end.

I kept the picture so I could look at it any time I wanted to remember my stay in Nairaland.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Joke Sketch: If Nairaland Was A Real City... by purples25(f): 6:08am On Jun 27, 2021
I left Nairaland for Real-world. Realworld is a code for another version of earth, where Nl is just an app in Nigeria. Let's just say the world has advanced to the level of travelling to other realms wink

Well, that's my fictional story on Nairaland. Feel free to draw anything silly and post your ideas with them. Sometimes you have to bring out the child or imaginative spirit in you. smiley

19 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Joke Sketch: If Nairaland Was A Real City... by Nlanalyst: 6:10am On Jun 27, 2021
purples25:
I called a few friends, Nlanalyst and one other god fearing girl, lol. We all met at Nairaland Cinema and watched a movie. It felt safer than when I was at the club.

Nlanalyst was very fun to be around.
Hahahahahahahaha. grin grin

Glad I am a part of this city. embarassed embarassed
Please don't forget to include our "diary" estate if you can. grin
God knows you are doing an over-amazing job Purple.
May God bless you for this amazing job.
Modified.

Oh it's ended. grin
Phewww

1 Like

Re: Joke Sketch: If Nairaland Was A Real City... by purples25(f): 6:14am On Jun 27, 2021
Nlanalyst:

Hahahahahahahaha. grin grin

Glad I am a part of this city. embarassed embarassed
Please don't forget to include our "diary" estate if you can. grin
God knows you are doing an over-amazing job Purple.
May God bless you for this amazing job.
Modified.

Oh it's ended. grin
Phewww

Thanks so much for encouraging me. It's so nice of you. I'd have loved to do it all, but this scraggly, funny little thing I did actually took a lot of stress.

God bless you too smiley
Re: Joke Sketch: If Nairaland Was A Real City... by purples25(f): 6:15am On Jun 27, 2021
@ arisingstorm, you're awesome, always remember. smiley I appreciate you.

1 Like

Re: Joke Sketch: If Nairaland Was A Real City... by purples25(f): 6:32am On Jun 27, 2021
Story has been updated from page 2.

1 Like

Re: Joke Sketch: If Nairaland Was A Real City... by Explorers(m): 12:59pm On Jun 27, 2021
purples25:
Explorers and I took a refreshing walk in the country, where he loved to explore things. I learnt so many facts from him.

This is amazing grin

3 Likes

Re: Joke Sketch: If Nairaland Was A Real City... by daveP(m): 2:55pm On Jun 27, 2021
Omo!! This is Amazing!!

1 Like

Re: Joke Sketch: If Nairaland Was A Real City... by tillaman(m): 3:31pm On Jun 27, 2021
This is awesome

2 Likes

Re: Joke Sketch: If Nairaland Was A Real City... by purples25(f): 3:58pm On Jun 27, 2021
Explorers:

This is amazing grin

Thanks grin
Re: Joke Sketch: If Nairaland Was A Real City... by Officialhorlah(m): 4:01pm On Jun 27, 2021
Awesome thread! cool

1 Like

Re: Joke Sketch: If Nairaland Was A Real City... by Ekpekus(m): 4:38pm On Jun 27, 2021
FalseProphet1:

It shouldn't be on the front page until she's done. If it's taken there now, trollers will scatter it by extending it to countless pages, meaning you'll have to start scrolling the pages in order to get desired content, very stressful if you ask me.
I agree...
Good job @Op.
But remember to add Airforce1

1 Like

Re: Joke Sketch: If Nairaland Was A Real City... by Froshloaded: 5:31pm On Jun 27, 2021
Make a part two. This is beautiful

1 Like

Re: Joke Sketch: If Nairaland Was A Real City... by josh123(m): 6:37pm On Jun 27, 2021
U are creative. Why don't u make comic book characters and sell on amazon

2 Likes

Re: Joke Sketch: If Nairaland Was A Real City... by peacefull(f): 12:57am On Jun 28, 2021
purples25:
After that, I headed back to my room and slept so deeply. I now had enough info to stuff my blog, PurpleSpot, with. However, there was still one more big event to attend at Nairaland, before leaving.

It was Nairaland's Celebrity Party. The 'creme de la creme would be coming. The next day I really dressed up, and then strutted off in my high heels.

When I got there, I saw that all my friends on Nairaland attended! That made me so happy, but guess what? My money was almost finished. So I was only able to take and pay for one picture....

In that picture, was on the far left. Peacefull, looking peaceful and pretty, was next to him. I posed in the middle. Firestar looked ravishing in red next to me. Lastly, Legend, looking like a rap king, was at the far end.

I kept the picture so I could look at it any time I wanted to remember my stay in Nairaland.

Thank you so much!
You draw me like this very beautiful lady again!
You making me soooo happy!!
I really appreciate you!!

4 Likes

Re: Joke Sketch: If Nairaland Was A Real City... by peacefull(f): 1:10am On Jun 28, 2021
purples25:
I left Nairaland for Real-world. Realworld is a code for another version of earth, where Nl is just an app in Nigeria. Let's just say the world has advanced to the level of travelling to other realms wink

Well, that's my fictional story on Nairaland. Feel free to draw anything silly and post your ideas with them. Sometimes you have to bring out the child or imaginative spirit in you. smiley

I'm having so much fun and happy to read this story and see your beautiful art!!

Purples25, you are amazing!
Really really amazing!!
I really love your drawing! I'm already read this over and over(о´∀`о)♪
I'm very sure that I will continue to read and see this your art over and over!!

Thank you so much!
I really really appreciate you!!

I hope you are taking good rest and relax now and no more tired smiley

3 Likes

Re: Joke Sketch: If Nairaland Was A Real City... by MeghaneMorgane(f): 7:35pm On Jun 28, 2021
This is beautiful and creative. I could already know some of the monicas you were referring to just by your description of them.

1 Like

Re: Joke Sketch: If Nairaland Was A Real City... by purples25(f): 4:36am On Jun 29, 2021
Ekpekus:

I agree...
Good job @Op.
But remember to add Airforce1

Thanks, maybe in the next one.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Dolphins Caught And Butchered In Bayelsa State (Photos) / / / Dead Man Wakes Up During Burial(photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.