Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,806 members, 7,802,579 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:39 PM

A Man Died In The House Of His Side Chick During Sex In Delta (Video, Photo) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Man Died In The House Of His Side Chick During Sex In Delta (Video, Photo) (102240 Views)

Nigerian Man Speechless After Spotting A Man & His Very Tall Wife (Video, Photo) / Nigerian Man Shows Off His 3 Pregnant Girlfriends (Video, Photo) / Sugar Daddy Tattoos Side Chic’s Name, Mirriam, On His Chest (Video, Photo)) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Man Died In The House Of His Side Chick During Sex In Delta (Video, Photo) by Nobody: 1:01am On Jun 24, 2021
A successful business man died in the house of his side chick in Delta state. The side chick seems to be the wife of his best friend........pls get the complete story via this link
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WGbUEPpiQ2I

10 Likes 6 Shares

Re: A Man Died In The House Of His Side Chick During Sex In Delta (Video, Photo) by Emilokoiyawon: 2:03am On Jun 24, 2021
Death is death. Location of death is irrelevant. After death is burial. What are you waiting for?

aspabay:
After death is judgement. Make your way right with God.

Seyitosino:
That's on this side of the divide, on the other side, it 's judgment.

How do you know? Have you been to the other side? The only side we know for sure is this side. Focus on that.

203 Likes 14 Shares

Re: A Man Died In The House Of His Side Chick During Sex In Delta (Video, Photo) by Nobody: 9:59am On Jun 24, 2021
[quote author=Emilokoiyawon post=103030270]Death is death. Location of death is irrelevant. After death is burial. What are you waiting for?[/quote

So is a good thing to be sleeping with your best friend wife

28 Likes 6 Shares

Re: A Man Died In The House Of His Side Chick During Sex In Delta (Video, Photo) by shagasha: 10:57am On Jun 24, 2021
Double wahala for dead body & the owner of dead body

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: A Man Died In The House Of His Side Chick During Sex In Delta (Video, Photo) by Nobody: 11:01am On Jun 24, 2021
shagasha:
Double wahala for dead body & the owner of dead body

Watin manhood and womanhood go cause for human being body na wey dey see so. He died in active service in another man's work

17 Likes 5 Shares

Re: A Man Died In The House Of His Side Chick During Sex In Delta (Video, Photo) by Nobody: 12:57pm On Jun 24, 2021
Gregorian2020:
A successful business man died in the house of his side chick in Delta state. The side chick seems to be the wife of his best friend........pls get the complete story via this link
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WGbUEPpiQ2I

Is this guy okay?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Man Died In The House Of His Side Chick During Sex In Delta (Video, Photo) by Prosperous111(m): 1:04pm On Jun 24, 2021
Agbojedi gone wrong or tramz grin

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Man Died In The House Of His Side Chick During Sex In Delta (Video, Photo) by Nobody: 1:08pm On Jun 24, 2021
Kabongo1:

Is this guy okay?

Why did you ask such question or is your brain reloading for clarity

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: A Man Died In The House Of His Side Chick During Sex In Delta (Video, Photo) by wpadmin: 10:00pm On Jun 24, 2021
No autopsy to know cause of death.

3 Likes

Re: A Man Died In The House Of His Side Chick During Sex In Delta (Video, Photo) by slawormiir: 10:00pm On Jun 24, 2021
Damnnn niggar

Married woman...
I remember my grandfather will always say to me son....

The body of a woman is like heaven to the eyes
Hell to the soul
And purgatory for the wallet

So be careful son....especially the married women...
Be a bangali...infact bang pussy anyday anytime twice on Thursday but avoid married women son
I thought he was done.....then he called me again son.....four things destroy a man easily......they are
1) Pride
2) anger
3) greed
4) LUST TOWARDS THE OPPOSITE SEX ( especially that of married women)

247 Likes 24 Shares

Re: A Man Died In The House Of His Side Chick During Sex In Delta (Video, Photo) by Triangles1(m): 10:00pm On Jun 24, 2021
Sex sex sex sex why nah.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Man Died In The House Of His Side Chick During Sex In Delta (Video, Photo) by MrMcJay(m): 10:00pm On Jun 24, 2021
What will he tell God?

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Man Died In The House Of His Side Chick During Sex In Delta (Video, Photo) by mmadu4: 10:00pm On Jun 24, 2021
something must kill a man . something something must kill a man .

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: A Man Died In The House Of His Side Chick During Sex In Delta (Video, Photo) by iLegendd(m): 10:01pm On Jun 24, 2021
When they tell them to read the book called Lasticle, to naturally and permanently last as long as they want in bed without side effect or dying, they refused and end up using drugs to satisfy women. Why won't they die?

Oh, best friend's wife for that matter? Two bad things in one. Two wrongs can't make a right.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Man Died In The House Of His Side Chick During Sex In Delta (Video, Photo) by Lagosianswag: 10:01pm On Jun 24, 2021
Never Underestimate The Power of The Kitty-Cat sad

R.I.P Man embarassed

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Man Died In The House Of His Side Chick During Sex In Delta (Video, Photo) by iLegendd(m): 10:01pm On Jun 24, 2021
Re: A Man Died In The House Of His Side Chick During Sex In Delta (Video, Photo) by Sniper4real(m): 10:01pm On Jun 24, 2021
Pucy just guys this days

1 Like

Re: A Man Died In The House Of His Side Chick During Sex In Delta (Video, Photo) by fasho01(m): 10:01pm On Jun 24, 2021
Another one gone from where he hence came.. However if true that the alleged side chic is his best friend's wife, then I will boldly say he deserved it and I'm certain the adultress will not escape karma as well

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: A Man Died In The House Of His Side Chick During Sex In Delta (Video, Photo) by FalseProphet1(m): 10:01pm On Jun 24, 2021
More adulterous people will die this year.

This I have seen.

27 Likes 8 Shares

Re: A Man Died In The House Of His Side Chick During Sex In Delta (Video, Photo) by sharminator5: 10:02pm On Jun 24, 2021
May his soul RIP
Re: A Man Died In The House Of His Side Chick During Sex In Delta (Video, Photo) by MrNipplesLover(m): 10:02pm On Jun 24, 2021
His case is simple in front of God.

He's going straight to hell...

Next, pls...

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: A Man Died In The House Of His Side Chick During Sex In Delta (Video, Photo) by MrCover: 10:02pm On Jun 24, 2021
There Is No Day, Will not see bad news, Cha E!

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Man Died In The House Of His Side Chick During Sex In Delta (Video, Photo) by Daniiel: 10:03pm On Jun 24, 2021
Chai ... Konji kills

1 Like

Re: A Man Died In The House Of His Side Chick During Sex In Delta (Video, Photo) by Hamman1(m): 10:03pm On Jun 24, 2021
Damn it
Re: A Man Died In The House Of His Side Chick During Sex In Delta (Video, Photo) by ensamy(m): 10:03pm On Jun 24, 2021
He is a good friend to have helped his best friend who could not perform his matrimonial duties.
Nice place to die.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Man Died In The House Of His Side Chick During Sex In Delta (Video, Photo) by ejigboyemustap(m): 10:04pm On Jun 24, 2021
That is nice. He died on toto.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Man Died In The House Of His Side Chick During Sex In Delta (Video, Photo) by SonofGod231: 10:04pm On Jun 24, 2021
Any wealthy married man keeping just one special side chick is a fool. Why do you think Solomon was referred to as the wisest man in the bible.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Man Died In The House Of His Side Chick During Sex In Delta (Video, Photo) by pansophist(m): 10:04pm On Jun 24, 2021
One thing that baffles me to no end, that my brain still can't rationalise a counter argument against, is how a man that have contended with the tragedies of realistical existence, withstand infinite suffering, gained wisdom along the way, developed his finances, won legal battles with tougher adversaries, and emerge triumphantly in the face of all adversities, would suddenly submit and fall in the presence of a woman.

From Samson in the hands of Delilah thousands of years ago, King David and Bathsheba, now this.

Men why? cry

35 Likes 6 Shares

Re: A Man Died In The House Of His Side Chick During Sex In Delta (Video, Photo) by Kaybae(f): 10:04pm On Jun 24, 2021
Kolorun ma Sanu oooo, this is now getting out of hands.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: A Man Died In The House Of His Side Chick During Sex In Delta (Video, Photo) by Nobody: 10:04pm On Jun 24, 2021
It's the story teller for me cheesy

So funny mehn.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Man Died In The House Of His Side Chick During Sex In Delta (Video, Photo) by Vinnie2000(m): 10:04pm On Jun 24, 2021
Agbor pple will say Horay!! sad
Another one Bites the Dust!! undecided
How can any sensible Married man be Having Side chick n visiting her in her Apartment??
Well, RIP to him!!
Let him Chill out with Man Deve.. sad sad

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why Do Girls Have These Holes At Their Back? / Uju Obianujueo: "My Big Boobs Bring Joy And Pain" (Photos) / 26-Year-Old Virgin Lady Decides To Remain So Till Marriage (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.