Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,508 members, 7,801,339 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 02:01 PM

A Man Died In The House Of His Side Chick During Sex In Delta (Video, Photo) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Man Died In The House Of His Side Chick During Sex In Delta (Video, Photo) (102238 Views)

Nigerian Man Speechless After Spotting A Man & His Very Tall Wife (Video, Photo) / Nigerian Man Shows Off His 3 Pregnant Girlfriends (Video, Photo) / Sugar Daddy Tattoos Side Chic’s Name, Mirriam, On His Chest (Video, Photo)) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Man Died In The House Of His Side Chick During Sex In Delta (Video, Photo) by Heineken(m): 4:00am On Jun 25, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar

Married woman...
I remember my grandfather will always say to me son....

The body of a woman is like heaven to the eyes
Hell to the soul
And purgatory for the wallet

So be careful son....especially the married women...
Be a bangali...infact bang pussy anyday anytime twice on Thursday but avoid married women son
I thought he was done.....then he called me again son.....four things destroy a man easily......they are
1) Pride
2) anger
3) greed
4) LUST TOWARDS THE OPPOSITE SEX ( especially that of married women)
your grandfather did well boss.. Na man hyn be.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: A Man Died In The House Of His Side Chick During Sex In Delta (Video, Photo) by 12345baba(m): 4:18am On Jun 25, 2021
The presenter na clown
Re: A Man Died In The House Of His Side Chick During Sex In Delta (Video, Photo) by princewarri1985: 4:41am On Jun 25, 2021
May you rot in hell useless man. Some useless men love sleeping with people wives so much. Just imagine your best friend wife. I was coming out of a bank last year and i saw a man driving a very flashy car try to toast a married woman who is heavily pregnant like 8 or 9 month pregnancy and she had her wedding ring on that did not deter the man. It got to a point when the pregnant woman inside a store just to get away from the man because she was scared. Some men are so useless

2 Likes

Re: A Man Died In The House Of His Side Chick During Sex In Delta (Video, Photo) by 4tomandchi: 5:07am On Jun 25, 2021
Very few people are lucky to die this way... you come into the world from tot* and you go back from toro.

That na complete package?!
Re: A Man Died In The House Of His Side Chick During Sex In Delta (Video, Photo) by Hassanmaye(m): 5:40am On Jun 25, 2021
FalseProphet1:
More adulterous people will die this year.

This I have seen.
May God accept your prayers
Re: A Man Died In The House Of His Side Chick During Sex In Delta (Video, Photo) by Faithful1234(m): 5:57am On Jun 25, 2021
MrMcJay:
What will he tell God?
he went to play away match and lost
Re: A Man Died In The House Of His Side Chick During Sex In Delta (Video, Photo) by flexyrule(m): 6:15am On Jun 25, 2021
Emilokoiyawon:
How do you know? Have you been to the other side? The only side we know for sure is this side. Focus on that.
It is better to live your life like there is "the other side"... When you die, if "the other side" doesn't exist, you have nothing to lose. But what if you asssume it doesn't exist, only to die and find out that "the other side" really did exist?
Re: A Man Died In The House Of His Side Chick During Sex In Delta (Video, Photo) by MrJavaS: 6:20am On Jun 25, 2021
I will not comment until I see photos
Re: A Man Died In The House Of His Side Chick During Sex In Delta (Video, Photo) by dazzlingd(m): 6:22am On Jun 25, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar

Married woman...

Hell to the soul

Be a bangali...infact bang pussy anyday anytime twice on Thursday but avoid married women son
I thought he was done.....then he called me again son.....four things destroy a man easily......they are
1) Pride
2) anger
3) greed
4) LUST TOWARDS THE OPPOSITE SEX ( especially that of married women)

This saying cannot expire
Re: A Man Died In The House Of His Side Chick During Sex In Delta (Video, Photo) by Stanleyq: 6:39am On Jun 25, 2021
Recently in Aba, man's penis refused to fall after meeting a man's wife, some men place juju in their wives's ojigidas.
Re: A Man Died In The House Of His Side Chick During Sex In Delta (Video, Photo) by haykes(m): 6:44am On Jun 25, 2021
Konji y pussy just dey kill and kill everyday

What's wrong
My guy if any woman call you one minute man especially the one wey no be your wife my guy accept or try and die at your own peril
Re: A Man Died In The House Of His Side Chick During Sex In Delta (Video, Photo) by naikeboy(m): 6:51am On Jun 25, 2021
Something most kill a man ooo
Re: A Man Died In The House Of His Side Chick During Sex In Delta (Video, Photo) by sonofElElyon: 7:14am On Jun 25, 2021
Emilokoiyawon:
Death is death. Location of death is irrelevant. After death is burial. What are you waiting for?

How do you know? Have you been to the other side? The only side we know for sure is this side. Focus on that.

And don't you think it is wise to assume (if you are not sure) that "the other side" exists
The consequences of not believing would be grave if you and up being wrong (which you are, by the way)
Re: A Man Died In The House Of His Side Chick During Sex In Delta (Video, Photo) by sonofElElyon: 7:19am On Jun 25, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar

Married woman...

Hell to the soul

1) Pride
2) anger
3) greed
4) LUST TOWARDS THE OPPOSITE SEX (especially that of married women)

Fornication terrible, Adultery horrible
Re: A Man Died In The House Of His Side Chick During Sex In Delta (Video, Photo) by mechanics(m): 7:24am On Jun 25, 2021
That's the reward of unfaithfulness.
Re: A Man Died In The House Of His Side Chick During Sex In Delta (Video, Photo) by Raychee(f): 7:52am On Jun 25, 2021
grin
Re: A Man Died In The House Of His Side Chick During Sex In Delta (Video, Photo) by Demigod22: 8:00am On Jun 25, 2021
Kpekus have killed more people than Boko Haram, from the days of Adam, Samson,Abacha to Ataga CEO and now this. Buhari, leave Boko Haram and focus on kpekus.
Re: A Man Died In The House Of His Side Chick During Sex In Delta (Video, Photo) by ridwan006(m): 8:02am On Jun 25, 2021
Something must kill a man
Re: A Man Died In The House Of His Side Chick During Sex In Delta (Video, Photo) by Dumte(m): 8:13am On Jun 25, 2021
Inside dis insecurity, IPOB, Boko Haram, Banditry, Herdsmen saga, even una president don fly to London for check up, and still one man de die on active service grin
Re: A Man Died In The House Of His Side Chick During Sex In Delta (Video, Photo) by Guyman111: 8:32am On Jun 25, 2021
MrMcJay:
What will he tell God?
Let me help you, I was on active service.
Re: A Man Died In The House Of His Side Chick During Sex In Delta (Video, Photo) by wenenike(m): 8:49am On Jun 25, 2021
Died on active service.
Re: A Man Died In The House Of His Side Chick During Sex In Delta (Video, Photo) by Ghostmode2two(m): 9:00am On Jun 25, 2021
The final result of infidelity and baba must have consumed some sex enhancement concoction or medication to scatter the Kpekus not know that he just signed his death sentence. Sex is over rated they won't hear
Re: A Man Died In The House Of His Side Chick During Sex In Delta (Video, Photo) by winner37(m): 9:13am On Jun 25, 2021
something much kill a man or a man must die for something if not big breast it will be big bumbum and hallo pussy
Re: A Man Died In The House Of His Side Chick During Sex In Delta (Video, Photo) by unanonso(m): 9:37am On Jun 25, 2021
Emilokoiyawon:
Death is death. Location of death is irrelevant. After death is burial. What are you waiting for?

Hebrews 9:27 And as it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgment:
Re: A Man Died In The House Of His Side Chick During Sex In Delta (Video, Photo) by wink2015(m): 9:44am On Jun 25, 2021
SOMETHING MUST KILL A MAN.
Re: A Man Died In The House Of His Side Chick During Sex In Delta (Video, Photo) by OHIGGI: 10:29am On Jun 25, 2021
if not that death expose him who will know the work he has been doing, God did perfect work for creating death
Re: A Man Died In The House Of His Side Chick During Sex In Delta (Video, Photo) by OHIGGI: 10:32am On Jun 25, 2021
those who feel cool with another man wife pant must die by the pant
Re: A Man Died In The House Of His Side Chick During Sex In Delta (Video, Photo) by Gval123: 10:33am On Jun 25, 2021
Baba na now u go know say that thing way pastor day tok for church say fornication na sin is very correct.
Re: A Man Died In The House Of His Side Chick During Sex In Delta (Video, Photo) by saintruky(m): 10:55am On Jun 25, 2021
RIP Victor. Write on his grave stone.

“Here lies a saboteur who died trying...”
Re: A Man Died In The House Of His Side Chick During Sex In Delta (Video, Photo) by egennie(f): 1:40pm On Jun 25, 2021
wha t a very horrible way to die

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why Do Girls Have These Holes At Their Back? / Uju Obianujueo: "My Big Boobs Bring Joy And Pain" (Photos) / 26-Year-Old Virgin Lady Decides To Remain So Till Marriage (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.