Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,435 members, 7,808,551 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:21 PM

IPOB : Why Are Some of You Abusive And Rude When People Ask Questions ? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB : Why Are Some of You Abusive And Rude When People Ask Questions ? (260 Views)

Demola Adeleke: I Went Back To School When People Said I Had No WAEC Certificate / Ex Soldier To IPOB: Why You Shouldn't Celebrate COAS Attahiru's Death / IPOB: Why We Attacked Ike Ekweremadu In Germany (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

IPOB : Why Are Some of You Abusive And Rude When People Ask Questions ? by Nobody: 1:17am On Jun 24, 2021
One thing that has kept me from joining IPOB is the activities of UGM, though there is certainly no solid evidence that they are responsible for the numerous attacks on police stations. However, I eschew random violence except when self defence is concerned and sometimes taking the offensive to prevent attacks and breakdown of security is good. My admiration for MNK is solid and he inspires a huge portion of the general Igbo population and beyond.

But there is something that really bothers me with some IPOB members and this is an experience I had on Twitter. I repeat SOME. You are not allowed to have a difference of opinion with them and when you innocently ask questions, you receive a barrage of abuse and insults. I find this rather worrying , unhealthy and detrimental to the unity of Igbos. Many people have their own concerns, worries, interests and opinions, it is not for your to trivialise them, ridicule them and abuse them; because what you are essentially doing is giving them the opportunity to rethink the whole Biafran struggle and their place in it.

So what will happen when Biafra comes and disagreements arise, how would you handle it ? Negotiation or violence ? You have to allow the youth express themselves. You have to be patient with them and permit the healthy exchange of ideas so that they can properly understand the goals and aims of our struggle and become solid reliable members behind the cause. When you insult and abuse people for asking sincere questions, you are no different to the enemy who oppresses, denigrates and puts them down almost on a daily basis.

Thanks and good night.

1 Like

Re: IPOB : Why Are Some of You Abusive And Rude When People Ask Questions ? by OnionBandit(f): 1:46am On Jun 24, 2021
It's because they have no answer to the questions. They don't like to hear that people are living large on their gullibility

Typical of every terrorist group

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IPOB : Why Are Some of You Abusive And Rude When People Ask Questions ? by Wiseandtrue(f): 1:59am On Jun 24, 2021
FreedomWinsNow:
I eschew random violence except when self defence is concerned and sometimes taking the offensive to prevent attacks and breakdown of security is good.
You moniker does not suit you!

So according to you, when is the right time for self defense

When they all perish bah grin grin you dey with your brain so undecided

4 Likes

Re: IPOB : Why Are Some of You Abusive And Rude When People Ask Questions ? by Emilokoiyawon: 2:01am On Jun 24, 2021
Because their brain wiring short-circuits when logic/sense is demanded of them. Asking an IPOB to make sense is like asking a cockroach to play chess.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB : Why Are Some of You Abusive And Rude When People Ask Questions ? by agulion: 6:31am On Jun 24, 2021
Because Yoruba Muslims pi.gs can always beg for unity and one Nigeria, the said they are accormodators but can not cohabit on there own
Re: IPOB : Why Are Some of You Abusive And Rude When People Ask Questions ? by theophilusj31(m): 7:29am On Jun 24, 2021
I also noticed it too,they abuse you like no tommorow

I only pity fit this so called biafra, Imagine a country lead by people as toxic as ipob,....Recipe for disaster
Re: IPOB : Why Are Some of You Abusive And Rude When People Ask Questions ? by richmond500: 7:30am On Jun 24, 2021
What to u expect when NK is their personal lord and saviour.

They are dictators, u can't have a personal opinion, u are not allowed to ask questions
Re: IPOB : Why Are Some of You Abusive And Rude When People Ask Questions ? by richmond500: 7:37am On Jun 24, 2021
Wiseandtrue:

You moniker does not suit you!

So according to you, when is the right time for self defense

When they all perish bah grin grin you dey with your brain so undecided

Re: IPOB : Why Are Some of You Abusive And Rude When People Ask Questions ? by 9jalyte: 7:43am On Jun 24, 2021
The thing tire me. It makes me agree to what my friend says, that there are already about 4 potential rebel groups that will struggle for the soul of Biafra, it it is achieved. The different groups have violent tendencies, not just to non Igbos, but even to their family members who are not sharing same view and they can never agree. The term "Sabo" is used an easy justification, like during the civil war, to carelessly kill a fellow Igbo, our own.

There absolutely no difference between their leaning and that of Boko Haram.

(1) (Reply)

Help, I'm Really Worried For My Cousin / Arewa is a Terrorist Group... / Buni’s Appointment As APC Chairman, Violation Of Party Constitution – Ma

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.