Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,350 members, 7,808,225 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:00 AM

Ever Been In This Situation Before In A Dream? (pics) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Ever Been In This Situation Before In A Dream? (pics) (368 Views)

If You Found Yourself In This Situation, What Would You Do? / I Have A Dream That Nigeria Would Be - jesusjnr / Is It Possible To Have Sex In A Dream And Feel It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ever Been In This Situation Before In A Dream? (pics) by RisenJoe(m): 3:22am On Jun 24, 2021
It happened to me in the dream, someone (who should ordinarily mind his business) saw me doing something bad and reported me to my boss , so my boss was preparing to punish me until when I stormed into where he was and was shouting that my boss shouldn't mind him that he was lying and I didn't do what he accused me of, and it was like he believed me cos he later sat down when he wanted to go and bring cane...

But along the line something happened, another conclusion of which I wasn't aware of was reached that I should be punished by flogging, so my asked my friends to hold me down while he lashes me, but I started pleading with him that he shouldn't do it but he was adamant about it until when I said; OK AM SORRY FOR ANY WAY I WRONGED YOU, I WANT YOU TO FORGIVE ME COS EVERYONE HAS SINNED AND I DON'T KNOW ABOUT YOU , having said this he he said ok that he has forgiven me, and in that dream he brought out his phone and showed me a new app that he uses to sell and sent it to me via xender but what surprised me was that the logo of the phone I was using was something like ✓✓......

I think sending me the app was a sign that I have been forgiven cos the app was going to help me with sales and he settled me as well in that dream.....

I already know what the dream means but I need more elaborate explanation...

Cc.. humbledbygrace

Cc.. jesusjnr2020

Cc.. mrpresident1

CC.... OAM4J

Re: Ever Been In This Situation Before In A Dream? (pics) by Bola146(f): 3:44am On Jun 24, 2021
A lots
Re: Ever Been In This Situation Before In A Dream? (pics) by donbachi(m): 6:14am On Jun 24, 2021
Obasanjo and mandela.
Re: Ever Been In This Situation Before In A Dream? (pics) by RisenJoe(m): 6:31am On Jun 24, 2021
Bola146:
A lots

Was it physical or in the dream
Re: Ever Been In This Situation Before In A Dream? (pics) by Adamgeneral12: 11:10pm On Jun 24, 2021
grin
Dreamer congratulations

(1) (Reply)

Fashion And Product's From Hell. / Understanding The Bible Is Like Trying To Play A Complex Puzzle / Why You Should Not Forsake The Assembly Of Fellow Believers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.