Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,693 members, 7,802,023 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:03 AM

N50,000 Monthly Salary For Farm Managers? - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / N50,000 Monthly Salary For Farm Managers? (2358 Views)

Farm Managers Needed / Farm Managers / Currently Hiring Farm Managers 150-250k/month -APPLICATION CLOSED (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

N50,000 Monthly Salary For Farm Managers? by jethro2: 4:30am On Jun 24, 2021
Farm Manager Job Vacancy
Requirement :

1. Successful Participation at the on farm practical training at Farmvilla Training Center.
Duration is 3 months

2. N30,000 Commitment fee.

The full course training fee is N100,000
Considering the current situation of unemployed rate we are allowing payment of N20,000 commitment fee

3. The remaining training fee will be deducted from participants salary when and if they start working.

4. There will be a sign agreement plus verifiable guarantor to that

5. We provide Accomodation for participant for the duration of the training.

6. Participant feed themselves and are responsible for every personal maintenance

7. Guarantee farm manager offer after the training

Offer opened to the first 10 people to register

#farmritewithYinka

We came up with this to bridge the gap between the unemployed and the farm owners.

Farm owners are also scared to train prospective farm manager which in most cases us by luck to have good one.

My team is standing in between the two great team.

The request for experience farm manager is so much that I become so worried.

Training Location Ago Amodu
Saki East LGA of Oyo State

Resumption Date
05 July 2021

2 Likes

Re: N50,000 Monthly Salary For Farm Managers? by jethro2: 4:34am On Jun 24, 2021
Farm manager vacancy locations
Ogbomosho Oyo State 1
Akure Ondo State 2
Epe Lagos State 1
Ilorin Kwara State 1
Ifo Ogun State 1
Igboho Oyo State 1
Re: N50,000 Monthly Salary For Farm Managers? by jethro2: 4:37am On Jun 24, 2021
Salary Range
Starting from N50,000
Depending on location
It could increase
Re: N50,000 Monthly Salary For Farm Managers? by jethro2: 5:04am On Jun 26, 2021
Vacancy still available
Re: N50,000 Monthly Salary For Farm Managers? by jethro2: 12:38am On Aug 06, 2021
Can't believe I have been away for long.
How far with your job search
Re: N50,000 Monthly Salary For Farm Managers? by Farmguy: 7:32am On Aug 06, 2021
jethro2:
Can't believe I have been away for long.
How far with your job search

Good day
Am in need of a Farm job
I have experience in pig and poultry farming with a degree in animal science technology . I can fit in to any agriculture system in place and help in inputting knowledge where needed . I am based in Owerri and willing to relocate .
My email is discoveragric@gmail.com
Thank you
Re: N50,000 Monthly Salary For Farm Managers? by abouzaid: 2:09pm On Aug 06, 2021
jethro2:
Farm Manager Job Vacancy
Requirement :

1. Successful Participation at the on farm practical training at Farmvilla Training Center.
Duration is 3 months

2. N30,000 Commitment fee.

The full course training fee is N100,000
Considering the current situation of unemployed rate we are allowing payment of N20,000 commitment fee

3. The remaining training fee will be deducted from participants salary when and if they start working.

4. There will be a sign agreement plus verifiable guarantor to that

5. We provide Accomodation for participant for the duration of the training.

6. Participant feed themselves and are responsible for every personal maintenance

7. Guarantee farm manager offer after the training

Offer opened to the first 10 people to register

#farmritewithYinka

We came up with this to bridge the gap between the unemployed and the farm owners.

Farm owners are also scared to train prospective farm manager which in most cases us by luck to have good one.

My team is standing in between the two great team.

The request for experience farm manager is so much that I become so worried.

Training Location Ago Amodu
Saki East LGA of Oyo State

Resumption Date
05 July 2021

What if i pay for the training but wouldn't want to work for you thereafter? can i still apply?
Re: N50,000 Monthly Salary For Farm Managers? by jethro2: 8:51am On Aug 10, 2021
abouzaid:

What if i pay for the training but wouldn't want to work for you thereafter? can i still apply?

Good morning
The full training fee is N100,000.00.
The discounted fee is for those that want to work with our client after the training
Re: N50,000 Monthly Salary For Farm Managers? by jethro2: 8:52am On Aug 10, 2021
Farmguy:

Good day
Am in need of a Farm job
I have experience in pig and poultry farming with a degree in animal science technology . I can fit in to any agriculture system in place and help in inputting knowledge where needed . I am based in Owerri and willing to relocate .
My email is discoveragric@gmail.com
Thank you

Good morning

We currently have vacancy for crop production farm managers
Re: N50,000 Monthly Salary For Farm Managers? by Farmguy: 7:33pm On Aug 10, 2021
jethro2:

Good morning

I am highly interested .
Please can I call or email
Re: N50,000 Monthly Salary For Farm Managers? by jethro2: 5:22am On Aug 11, 2021
Farmguy:

I am highly interested .
Please can I call or email

Email adesola_yinka@yahoo.com.
subject : Farm Manager
Re: N50,000 Monthly Salary For Farm Managers? by DSuperiorBrand: 8:56am On Aug 22, 2021
abouzaid:

This woman is a fraudulent fellow, please don't do business with her. She defrauded me
Re: N50,000 Monthly Salary For Farm Managers? by DSuperiorBrand: 8:57am On Aug 22, 2021
jethro2:

Good morning

You're basically a fraud!
Re: N50,000 Monthly Salary For Farm Managers? by abouzaid: 9:08am On Aug 22, 2021
DSuperiorBrand:

This woman is a fraudulent fellow, please don't do business with her. She defrauded me
please, what happened?
Re: N50,000 Monthly Salary For Farm Managers? by DSuperiorBrand: 9:14am On Aug 22, 2021
abouzaid:
please, what happened?

Just stay away from her, she can't be trusted.

BTW, she's going to... VERY SOON. Don't let your money go with her.
Re: N50,000 Monthly Salary For Farm Managers? by DSuperiorBrand: 9:29am On Aug 22, 2021
abouzaid:
please, what happened?

Check out these former reviews for yourself.

Don't let her deceive you with some stupid videos on Facebook. This woman is a big FRAUD, from first hand experience

STAY AWAY FROM YINKA ADESOLA (JETHRO)!!!!!!!!

STAY AWAY FROM YINKA ADESOLA (JETHRO)!!!!!!!!!

STAY AWAY FROM YINKA ADESOLA (JETHRO)!!!!!!!!!

STAY AWAY FROM YINKA ADESOLA (JETHRO)!!!!!!!!!!!

STAY AWAY FROM YINKA ADESOLA (JETHRO)!!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: N50,000 Monthly Salary For Farm Managers? by TRIXIA: 6:54pm On Aug 22, 2021
abouzaid:
please, what happened?

BIG TIME FRAUD!!!
She knows me too well and i thought she's stopped.
Really sad and quite unfortunate.
She first used that Entrepreneural youth cooperative format, then tomato

Yinka yinka. You should have outgrown all these and build a reoutable image.

possibly try to seek forgiveness from God, then rebrand yourself
Re: N50,000 Monthly Salary For Farm Managers? by DSuperiorBrand: 7:30am On Aug 23, 2021
I knew this woman (Yinka Adesola) is this useless. Wherever she may be, it'll never be well with her. Anything she has gathered together or intending to gather together, will suddenly disappear and never be found again.

Yinka Adesola, may you die a sudden death.
Re: N50,000 Monthly Salary For Farm Managers? by DSuperiorBrand: 7:34am On Aug 23, 2021
The useless woman even blocked me on Facebook after demanding for a refund of my hard-earned money.

I pray the same way, God will block your life from every good thing and fill your life with sorrow and pain.
Re: N50,000 Monthly Salary For Farm Managers? by DSuperiorBrand: 7:00am On Aug 24, 2021
Yinka Adesola (Jethro2), I need my money, pay me back my money.

I don't even understand why we Nigerians like to make things hard for ourselves. We know how things are in this country.
Re: N50,000 Monthly Salary For Farm Managers? by DSuperiorBrand: 9:19am On Aug 24, 2021
Yinka Adesola ( Jethro2 ), pay me back my 20k.

That money is my sweat. I need my money.

Why are you blocking me on Facebook?

Bloodly fraudster.

Re: N50,000 Monthly Salary For Farm Managers? by Nezzjnr: 9:24am On Aug 24, 2021
Hmmmmm.... I see her Posts on Facebook though.

What conspired between you and the lady
Re: N50,000 Monthly Salary For Farm Managers? by DSuperiorBrand: 9:32am On Aug 24, 2021
Nezzjnr:
Hmmmmm.... I see her Posts on Facebook though.

What conspired between you and the lady

I had also thought the same way you're thinking now, but I never knewn that this woman is this useless and shameless.
Re: N50,000 Monthly Salary For Farm Managers? by Nezzjnr: 9:51am On Aug 24, 2021
DSuperiorBrand:

I had also thought the same way you're thinking now, but I never knewn that this woman is this useless and shameless.
. Have you tried reaching out to her yet.
Re: N50,000 Monthly Salary For Farm Managers? by DSuperiorBrand: 10:09am On Aug 24, 2021
Nezzjnr:
. Have you tried reaching out to her yet.

My brother, I have tried severally.

She blocked me on Facebook.

I called her phone severally, she didn't even bother to pick up.
Re: N50,000 Monthly Salary For Farm Managers? by DSuperiorBrand: 6:16am On Aug 26, 2021
Jethro2-Yinka Adesola come and pay me back my 20k o. Why are you blocking me on all platforms? It shows your hands are not clean. Pay me back my hard-earned money.
Re: N50,000 Monthly Salary For Farm Managers? by DSuperiorBrand: 4:41pm On Aug 27, 2021
Jethro2 pay me back my 20k. I don't care if you block me on Facebook, I know that you can't try that here on Nairaland. Pay me back my hard-earned money.
Re: N50,000 Monthly Salary For Farm Managers? by DSuperiorBrand: 3:25pm On Aug 30, 2021
Yinka Adesola of Farmvilla Resource Centre is a big-time scammer. She scammed me of the sum of 20k and blocked me on Facebook.

I'll advice you stay away from her and have nothing to do with her. She has no conscience.

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Tractor For Hire In Abuja / Igbemo Rice - Made In Ekiti State / Cost Of Feed From 1,000 Birds To 10,000 Birds From The 1st Wk To 8th Or 18th Wk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.