Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,137 members, 7,780,054 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:03 AM

Is This Appointment Letter Genuine? - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Is This Appointment Letter Genuine? (27831 Views)

Is This Employment Letter Genuine? (pics) / Is This Appointment Letter Legit / What's The Implication Of Working Without An Appointment Letter? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is This Appointment Letter Genuine? by BarrElChapo(m): 12:16pm On Jun 24, 2021
Goldpeny:
My brother it is a scam,i am in Abuja,frsc is not doing replacement, nothing like national task force.I stay in Abuja.It is Federal fire service that is doing replacement.This is my number 08134754822.Cal me so I can meet your friend since I stay in Abuja

you want to finish him finally abi?

3 Likes

Re: Is This Appointment Letter Genuine? by samsongbemisola(m): 12:16pm On Jun 24, 2021
topoftheworld:

Can U be of help?
I need a job
u want to fall
Re: Is This Appointment Letter Genuine? by ejitec16(m): 12:26pm On Jun 24, 2021
Goldpeny:
My brother it is a scam,i am in Abuja,frsc is not doing replacement, nothing like national task force.I stay in Abuja.It is Federal fire service that is doing replacement.This is my number 08134754822.Cal me so I can meet your friend since I stay in Abuja
see format abeg....op run oh

2 Likes

Re: Is This Appointment Letter Genuine? by Bighead95(m): 12:30pm On Jun 24, 2021
I got this text this morning

You are invited by RYBID CONSULT NIG; a business consulting & development firm for an ongoing business development position

Date/time: Monday, 28th June 2021 by 8:00am

Due to the high rate of kidnapping,killings etc I decided to share with y'all here if anyone has heard positive or negative experience about RYBID CONSULT .......

Please help a brother na weytin I wan chop I dey find make I no go see weytin go chop
Re: Is This Appointment Letter Genuine? by Nobody: 12:49pm On Jun 24, 2021
Report to EFCC.
Re: Is This Appointment Letter Genuine? by emmanuelpopson(m): 12:54pm On Jun 24, 2021
Wọn tí gbé e ni handicap..
Scammers ate your money and you are here displaying it. Instead of you to go out and get your money back.
If you go to FRSC office wit this letter. You will be arrested for forgery and impersonation. You shd get your head back to normal and go hustle for real. And don't t give anyone money for any job be it govt or private

1 Like

Re: Is This Appointment Letter Genuine? by Nobody: 12:59pm On Jun 24, 2021
Bighead95:
I got this text this morning

You are invited by RYBID CONSULT NIG; a business consulting & development firm for an ongoing business development position

Date/time: Monday, 28th June 2021 by 8:00am

Due to the high rate of kidnapping,killings etc I decided to share with y'all here if anyone has heard positive or negative experience about RYBID CONSULT .......

Please help a brother na weytin I wan chop I dey find make I no go see weytin go chop

Be careful. That company isn't registered with Corporate Affairs Commission CAC.

Red flag!!
Re: Is This Appointment Letter Genuine? by Bighead95(m): 1:04pm On Jun 24, 2021
TripleOh7:

Be careful. That company isn't registered with Corporate Affairs Commission CAC.

Red flag!!

Thanks boss can you please help me with any few list of registered consultancy firm so i can start visiting there offices for CV submission...

Thanks bro

Sapa is real
Re: Is This Appointment Letter Genuine? by Nobody: 1:08pm On Jun 24, 2021
Bighead95:

Thanks boss can you please help me with any few list of registered consultancy firm so i can start visiting there offices for CV submission...

Thanks bro

Sapa is real

Unfortunately, I can't help in that regards.

Sorry.

Besides, if they aren't looking to employ, you might just be wasting your little resources printing CV and transporting yourself.

If you do have a skill you know you're very good at, you should check freelancer for online jobs. There are probably millions of them.

All the best.
Re: Is This Appointment Letter Genuine? by Bighead95(m): 1:19pm On Jun 24, 2021
TripleOh7:

Unfortunately, I can't help in that regards.

Sorry.

Besides, if they aren't looking to employ, you might just be wasting your little resources printing CV and transporting yourself.

If you do have a skill you know you're very good at, you should check freelancer for online jobs. There are probably millions of them.

All the best.

Thanks bro God bless

1 Like

Re: Is This Appointment Letter Genuine? by Nobody: 1:25pm On Jun 24, 2021
Bighead95:

Thanks bro God bless

You welcome.
Re: Is This Appointment Letter Genuine? by Judolisco(m): 1:51pm On Jun 24, 2021
Ghost19:
You that is wise, what have you achieved? Must you insult, abi na your hobby? Did I force you to comment? The money is not my problem. I can make 400k in less than two months. I'm not a church rat, like you.
Re: Is This Appointment Letter Genuine? by Ghost19(m): 2:45pm On Jun 24, 2021
Judolisco:
u jst gave someone 400k Mr rich man because u want a government job... u want to cheat the system... U and the person that scammed you are thieves... U can make 400k in less than a month and you're still looking for a government job... U be mumu u think say u dey wise... Mumuman
Why are you ranting for no reason? Do you know how it all started? FYI, am a businessman. I was on my own, when my friend called me and told me about the job. He claims that, it is an opportunity to get a government job. Is not as if am actually looking for a job. Hey, stop insulting me. I'm not finding it funny. And again, I didn't pay him 400k. I did a down payment of 200k and promised to pay the balance after the appointment letter is out. I told him am not interested in Natforce, because that was not what I applied for. He has been telling me that, it is better than FRSC. That I should send the balance, that's why I bought it here. I'm seeking opinions, not insults. So, be guided.

1 Like

Re: Is This Appointment Letter Genuine? by Emily22(m): 3:30pm On Jun 24, 2021
adisaaowala:

Which kind?

We have importation, full e-commerce in naija.......
Re: Is This Appointment Letter Genuine? by murphyrichy(m): 3:43pm On Jun 24, 2021
It's suppose to show the grade Level for the ward superintendent....dats not how Appointment letters look like.
Re: Is This Appointment Letter Genuine? by Judolisco(m): 4:37pm On Jun 24, 2021
Ghost19:
Why are you ranting for no reason? Do you know how it all started? FYI, am a businessman. I was on my own, when my friend called me and told me about the job. He claims that, it is an opportunity to get a government job. Is not as if am actually looking for a job. Hey, stop insulting me. I'm not finding it funny. And again, I didn't pay him 400k. I did a down payment of 200k and promised to pay the balance after the appointment letter is out. I told him am not interested in Natforce, because that was not what I applied for. He has been telling me that, it is better than FRSC. That I should send the balance, that's why I bought it here. I'm seeking opinions, not insults. So, be guided.
no vex try collect your money back... I'll edit my posts
Re: Is This Appointment Letter Genuine? by Thunday1005(m): 6:43pm On Jun 24, 2021
They have finally run you street
Re: Is This Appointment Letter Genuine? by phemmyfour: 7:15pm On Jun 24, 2021
Ghost19:
A friend of mine in Abuja told me that, FRSC is doing replacement. He collected 400k from me, only for him to send me this.
lol that's not frsc letter head. 400k entered voice mail. Last last you ll learn by force
Re: Is This Appointment Letter Genuine? by chatwithbruno(m): 8:14pm On Jun 24, 2021
NATFORCE is real, don't let anyone decieve you.

Their bill is currently at the Senate for 3rd reading and your appointment letter is real, it is really saddening that you had to display your appointment letter online with your details for the entire world to see.

Your application letter looks real but I don't know if it really is.

Your friend said he intended giving you a job with FRSC, why did he change his mind?

If I were to be your employee, would have fired you for what you have done.

Again, NATFORCE is real and not fake, I know what I am talking about but I can't disclose everything to you guys.
Re: Is This Appointment Letter Genuine? by litaninja(m): 12:12am On Jun 25, 2021
Be like say you no just get sense in general.
And if you indeed are a business man, then you be foolish businessman.
lmao
Re: Is This Appointment Letter Genuine? by Hawkler: 8:14am On Jun 25, 2021
chatwithbruno:
NATFORCE is real, don't let anyone decieve you.

Their bill is currently at the Senate for 3rd reading and your appointment letter is real, it is really saddening that you had to display your appointment letter online with your details for the entire world to see.

Your application letter looks real but I don't know if it really is.

Your friend said he intended giving you a job with FRSC, why did he change his mind?

If I were to be your employee, would have fired you for what you have done.

Again, NATFORCE is real and not fake, I know what I am talking about but I can't disclose everything to you guys.
Sure there are real and still agitating for recognitions, so there can't issue appointment now.
Re: Is This Appointment Letter Genuine? by 0LEX: 5:11pm On Feb 21, 2022
Go to their website

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Top 5 Reasons Not To Apply For A Job / I Need Clue(s) On Bovas Group Of Company Limited Interview / I Wasn't Recommended For An Entry Level Bank Job For Living In An Area Of Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.