Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,895 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:21 AM

Imran Molaasan: Yoruba Muslims Will Suffocate If Nigeria Disintegrates - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Imran Molaasan: Yoruba Muslims Will Suffocate If Nigeria Disintegrates (22734 Views)

Ortom Disintegrates Cabinet, Sends Names To Assembly For Replacement / Nigerian Professors May Work In Togolese Bakeries If Nigeria Disintegrates / Sultan: Muslims Will Not Be Provoked To Take Up Arms To Fight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Imran Molaasan: Yoruba Muslims Will Suffocate If Nigeria Disintegrates by OBALOLA55(m): 7:52am On Jun 24, 2021
angry

1 Like

Re: Imran Molaasan: Yoruba Muslims Will Suffocate If Nigeria Disintegrates by fuckingAyaya(m): 8:01am On Jun 24, 2021
Instead of una to face the clerics una go find way insult igbo people umu ekwensu grin

2 Likes

Re: Imran Molaasan: Yoruba Muslims Will Suffocate If Nigeria Disintegrates by OBALOLA55(m): 8:11am On Jun 24, 2021
[quote author=Ekpeitit post=103035139][/quote]ARREWA YOU FORGOT TO SWITCH YOUR MONIKERshocked

4 Likes

Re: Imran Molaasan: Yoruba Muslims Will Suffocate If Nigeria Disintegrates by Ekpeitit(m): 8:12am On Jun 24, 2021
This is why I can't stand people from your tribe,you have no respect for others and your heart is full of hate.
You have millions of Igbos living in Lagos and other Yoruba states but just listen to how you just insulted Yoruba people.
If Nigeria breaks up ,millions of Igbos in Yoruba land ,Hausa land,Fulani land and Niger Delta will be sent home like it happened in the 60s,do you know that they will become refugees in their own land.I think the last group of people to insult other ethnic groups should be the Igbos because you are scattered all over the place and I can guarantee that you will be the most affected.
I know you're a kid and you have no idea what happened to your people the last time Nigeria tried to break up,maybe you should ask your parents or grandparents and they will tell you how your people died like chicken and lost all their properties all over Nigeria.
Sometimes it's better to shut up.

3 Likes

Re: Imran Molaasan: Yoruba Muslims Will Suffocate If Nigeria Disintegrates by agulion: 8:32am On Jun 24, 2021
OBALOLA55:
angry
... you are shut of words, unity begar,
Re: Imran Molaasan: Yoruba Muslims Will Suffocate If Nigeria Disintegrates by OBALOLA55(m): 8:57am On Jun 24, 2021
agulion:
... you are shut of words, unity begar,
BORORO YOU ARE ENJOYING THE SHOW NOW grin

1 Like

Re: Imran Molaasan: Yoruba Muslims Will Suffocate If Nigeria Disintegrates by juman(m): 8:58am On Jun 24, 2021
Hired tout.
He said nonsense.

One Nigeria is a mistake.
On oduduwa republic we stand.

3 Likes

Re: Imran Molaasan: Yoruba Muslims Will Suffocate If Nigeria Disintegrates by PrinceOfLagos: 9:06am On Jun 24, 2021
moriss33:
Nawa oo...& who is he to speak 4 the yoruba race ?
He's a Yoruba leader and in a better position to speak for the Yoruba race

3 Likes

Re: Imran Molaasan: Yoruba Muslims Will Suffocate If Nigeria Disintegrates by Jeezuzpick(m): 9:06am On Jun 24, 2021
Because they know they are truly disadvantaged.

That's why they always sellout to the Fulani, which is the exact same thing this quisling is doing tight now

1 Like

Re: Imran Molaasan: Yoruba Muslims Will Suffocate If Nigeria Disintegrates by BlackyOne(m): 9:08am On Jun 24, 2021
Yoruba Muslims are just slaves, not even considered equal by Northern Muslims...

9 Likes

Re: Imran Molaasan: Yoruba Muslims Will Suffocate If Nigeria Disintegrates by fk001(m): 9:09am On Jun 24, 2021
Islam comes before tribe.... Yoruba Muslims will always side with their Northern brethren.

That's why when I see stewpid people like Sunday shouting Oduduwa nation I only laugh, because SW Muslims will always check mate them for us
Re: Imran Molaasan: Yoruba Muslims Will Suffocate If Nigeria Disintegrates by kindlyheart: 9:10am On Jun 24, 2021
black man... which one is Yoruba Muslims again, abi Islam the change persons DNA

3 Likes

Re: Imran Molaasan: Yoruba Muslims Will Suffocate If Nigeria Disintegrates by Arkmanbuddy(m): 9:11am On Jun 24, 2021
Tranquillity360:
Yoruba muslims is the problem we yorubas have in southwest.

What's wrong with you? You suddenly became a Yoruba now!
Re: Imran Molaasan: Yoruba Muslims Will Suffocate If Nigeria Disintegrates by ThatFairGuy1: 9:11am On Jun 24, 2021
Says Hairy chested Ipob Terrorist
Tranquillity360:
Yoruba muslims is the problem we yorubas have in southwest.

1 Like

Re: Imran Molaasan: Yoruba Muslims Will Suffocate If Nigeria Disintegrates by Franking: 9:13am On Jun 24, 2021
Yoruba muslims appear confused meanwhile northern muslims don't even recognize them. Talk about being between a rock and a hard place.

Meanwhile in a secular Oduduwa republic no religion needs be worried.

But religion remains divisive especially the one of pIECE not Peace.

4 Likes

Re: Imran Molaasan: Yoruba Muslims Will Suffocate If Nigeria Disintegrates by Hienna1: 9:13am On Jun 24, 2021
Mtcheew
Re: Imran Molaasan: Yoruba Muslims Will Suffocate If Nigeria Disintegrates by Bahamas95(m): 9:13am On Jun 24, 2021
The havoc wey religion don cause for Nigeria mouth nor fit talk am finish.

Na only Nigeria u go see christians and muslims wey dey more religious than their counterparts for Israel/ Saudi Arabia.
Re: Imran Molaasan: Yoruba Muslims Will Suffocate If Nigeria Disintegrates by Seniorwriter(m): 9:13am On Jun 24, 2021
Flier:
There is nothing like Yoruba Muslim,most of them has Christian children or wife/husband
Most of them don't even go to Mosque,Yoruba Muslim are the most most peaceful in the world

You say there is nothing like Yoruba Muslim but still go ahead to contradict yourself that Yoruba Muslim are peaceful ...SMH @you because you come out as a confused person to me.
Flier:
I can tell you 85% of Yoruba who are Muslim only goes to mosque on Fridays, they don’t care about religion
If you have some of them on WhatsApp,you will see them posting updates about this Clerics and making fun of them
To Muslims who are Yoruba,this clerics are COMEDIAN
You still can't get my point....SMH
Anyways back to the thread...
The problem of Nigeria remains on leadership; simple.

We need a young visionary leader.

@Seniorwriter

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Imran Molaasan: Yoruba Muslims Will Suffocate If Nigeria Disintegrates by foreshore(m): 9:15am On Jun 24, 2021
Ctorch:

https://community.vanguardngr.com/m/discussion?id=4565467%3ATopic%3A3088295

I don't even understand what this one is saying! Enemies, fight, opposition. No sense!
Re: Imran Molaasan: Yoruba Muslims Will Suffocate If Nigeria Disintegrates by ThatFairGuy1: 9:15am On Jun 24, 2021
Birds of a feather, Terrorist minded igala man asking his fellow who spreads HATE about Islam
Juliusmalema:

For those who practices Islam.

I learnt you were once a muslim.

What happened?
Re: Imran Molaasan: Yoruba Muslims Will Suffocate If Nigeria Disintegrates by Arkmanbuddy(m): 9:15am On Jun 24, 2021
TheNeededShock:
tongue

Igbos won't see this now...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Fayemi: Oshiomhole’s Allegation Laughable, A Figment Of His Imagination / Is Wike Considering Dumping PDP & Joining APC? (Video) / Atiku's Spokesperson, Daniel Bwala Visits President Tinubu In Abuja (Picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.