Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,339 members, 7,780,895 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 03:19 AM

Anambra Election: Soludo's Acceptance Speech - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra Election: Soludo's Acceptance Speech (10398 Views)

Anambra Election: Soludo's Daughters Congratulate Him On His Victory (Photos) / Anambra Governorship Election: Soludo Wins 16 Of 18 LGAs Announced By INEC / Anambra Election: Soludo Wins Own Polling Unit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra Election: Soludo's Acceptance Speech by FlipModeSquade(m): 12:40pm On Jun 24, 2021
Fahdiga1:
Waste of time. Dr Maduka will easily beat this one
It is his time,to waste..

Don't pity him.. grin
Re: Anambra Election: Soludo's Acceptance Speech by Anambra1stSon(m): 12:55pm On Jun 24, 2021
My incoming governor grin
Re: Anambra Election: Soludo's Acceptance Speech by Theevilone(m): 12:57pm On Jun 24, 2021
Wow, I can’t wait to see him as the governor of Anambra state and I don’t know why I am so convinced that this man will perform, his worst will be like that of GEJ to GMB.
No matter how bad he will be those his innovative ideas will propel Anambra

Dr Godwin might might be good man but he is not rooted politically will face a lot that will distract his reign, he will make a good commissioner for now .

4 Likes

Re: Anambra Election: Soludo's Acceptance Speech by BeardGangJnr1(m): 1:06pm On Jun 24, 2021
Shey Inec do comot them....abi the election is in a Biafran State undecided
Re: Anambra Election: Soludo's Acceptance Speech by Niwdog(m): 1:43pm On Jun 24, 2021
All political parties in Anambra are selecting their best brain
Maduka
Soludo and the rest are all good to go but Apga has been great to Anambarians

1 Like

Re: Anambra Election: Soludo's Acceptance Speech by Burruchaga71(m): 1:51pm On Jun 24, 2021
APGA is Anambra, Anambra is APGA. APGA bu nkanyi.....period.
Re: Anambra Election: Soludo's Acceptance Speech by neoclassical: 1:54pm On Jun 24, 2021
As a Postgraduate Economics Student some years ago, I had the opportunity of listening to Prof Charles Soludo. If the people of Anambra State know what they really want, they should rally round Prof. Soludo and make sure he is elected the next Governor of Anambra State. The man is a genius , well connected and he will ultimately transform Anambra State to an enviable height.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Election: Soludo's Acceptance Speech by Scarfin(m): 2:09pm On Jun 24, 2021
APC can win this election. However if it failed, apga is the second best option and the best ally APC and Abuja has in anambra.
Pdp victory will only hurt APC presidential chances in 2023. YPP victory will completely ruin APC in anambra because of the candidates secret subnational sentiments.

Soludo or APGA victory looks like the best thing for APC & Abuja should APC fail to win.

Personally I will prefer APC or APGA to win.

Apga and soludo will easily support an APC candidate come 2023 if a middle belt candidate emerges for APC.

The Okwuosa guy will easily betray APC in Anambra if he wins. He won't play ball at all.

I hope my Buubuu and his colleagues have done the maths well to see all this.
Re: Anambra Election: Soludo's Acceptance Speech by MIKOLOWISKA: 2:45pm On Jun 24, 2021
Ategberoson:
Charles soludo that year, politics had made him to be distracted from world banking, he could have been on the same page with NOI
so it's better to serve slave masters than your PPL?

1 Like

Re: Anambra Election: Soludo's Acceptance Speech by Twoclans(f): 3:34pm On Jun 24, 2021
Soludo grin cheesy

My heart leaps for joy,I hope he brings his brilliance to governance. Prof C .C Soludo is a genius.My prayer is that he will be able to bring his brilliance to the table of governance.

Anambra kwenu .

Stand up for the incoming governor of Anambra.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Election: Soludo's Acceptance Speech by paparazi1(m): 4:54pm On Jun 24, 2021
tobtap:
next gov cheesy cheesy ... anambra and bankers...
You have made a sweet wonderful piece as an
acceptance speech. Pls when elected Gov ensure you become the pple's Gov. Leave by your word and promises. God Bless.
Re: Anambra Election: Soludo's Acceptance Speech by Ategberoson(m): 6:55pm On Jun 24, 2021
MIKOLOWISKA:
so it's better to serve slave masters than your PPL?

which people is Nigeria politicians serving clown, we are talking about going global and exploiting the world with his potentials, you're talking about serving colonial masters bla bla and local

so you mean NOI is a slave, many unthinking being on this forum
Re: Anambra Election: Soludo's Acceptance Speech by Emma1Oj(m): 10:52pm On Jun 24, 2021
emrain:
Seems the best man for the job. After your eight years in Anambra, you will lead whatever nation Igbos are part of.
u play dream league too much
Re: Anambra Election: Soludo's Acceptance Speech by rafcrown(m): 11:22pm On Jun 24, 2021
CBN money?
Re: Anambra Election: Soludo's Acceptance Speech by MIKOLOWISKA: 4:43am On Jul 26, 2021
Ategberoson:

which people is Nigeria politicians serving clown,

If you can answer this, you're the clown

we are talking about going global and exploiting the world with his potentials,

Hahahaha
Which globe are you exploiting
He can't even beat illiterates in election

you're talking about serving colonial masters bla bla and local

so you mean NOI is a slave, many unthinking being on this forum
you will not understand. This is why above your pay grade

(1) (2) (Reply)

Onanuga: Issues Raised By NLC Has Been Addressed, They Have A Hidden Agenda / Aguiyi-ironsi Killed True Federalism In Nigeria, Says Ishola Williams / Military Operations In North Successful – FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.