Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,334 members, 7,808,184 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:14 AM

Creati-tribe Launch Content Creation Package For Lagosians - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Creati-tribe Launch Content Creation Package For Lagosians (124 Views)

Governor Sanwo Olu Prints Packets Of Condom For Lagosians(photos) / MC Oluomo Apologizes And Prays For Lagosians (Video) / Lockdown Easing Not License For Lagosians To Flood The Streets – Sanwo-olu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Creati-tribe Launch Content Creation Package For Lagosians by MikePhilly(m): 6:50am On Jun 24, 2021
By God's unlimited grace the Creati-Tribe team is extending applications for a digital solutions class for the general public to participate in a 2day training on branding solutions

What's the weekend content creation class all about?

This idea is created to solve common problems of how to produce materials that can be used to make awareness for your brand in an attractive and fun manner.

Wahala no day finish but we must always find way out.

Since February 2019 that I was able to discover the power of content creation, I have been earning 6 figures income conveniently through helping individual and small-scale businesses create content. All thanks to God's gift of Content Creation.

There is no wasted skill, every skill you know and use to serve the need of others will always get you money, and the more people you are able to serve, the more money you are served with. �

There are tools that can help you achieve your objectives faster.

I have used them actively and they worked for me that’s why I am excited to share what works with you.

So, in the weekend content creation class, you will learn how to step up your content creation game and take your business to the next level through the following:

How to create attractive content

• You will get audio ebook and other materials

• Digital tools for content creation

• One month mentorship

• Access to my library worth [b]N35k+

Everything for you!!!!
[/b]
This is an open invite to learn or upgrade your content creation skill and I guarantee that you will get
massive value from this course that you would ask what have you been doing before now.

This course is pegged at N5,000

If I charge N15,000 for this class, it will still be a steal for you.

Will you exchange N15,000 for 6 figures monthly? Why not??

I already made a promise that if I get 100 interested persons I will crash the fee, I have further crashed the fee to just N1,000.

Is there a Guarantee?

I have been in the media industry for over 4 years and also get certified as a digital marketer early this year, the ororo on my head is fresh and running.

There is nothing to market without content that's why this class is very valuable.

So, if you follow the instructions and carry out the exercise I teach and you don't make 10X your money back, meet me for a refund after the class.

I will give you back your money 100% and add a written apology; with this, you got nothing to lose.

Please note: Only those who make payment today will get access to my free library and audio book.

I don't want people who will be thinking if I should pay or not.

Make up your mind fast and get set for an impactful weekend.
So, in the name of Jesus the author and giver of this great idea, I declare payments open!!

Oni Lawrence
GTB: -0123908088

Fee again is N1,000

Class starts 26th-27th June, 2021.

Send your Proof of payment to: -08148817898

(1) (Reply)

Insecurity: NIS Boss, Babandede Seeks Traditional Institutions’ Collaboration / Valentine Ozigbo, Aliko Dangote, Udom Emmanuel, Others Receive Awards Of Excelle / Insecurity: Army, Police Aiding Bandits With Weapons, Drugs – Gumi Insists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.