Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,773 members, 7,802,378 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:16 PM

Coach Victor: [life Changing] Our Honorable President Just Made Life Harder - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Coach Victor: [life Changing] Our Honorable President Just Made Life Harder (112 Views)

How Agency Banking Has Made Life Easy / Coach Victor: Why you shouldn’t rely on your job or one source of income / Coach Victor: Starting An Online Business Is Bullshit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Coach Victor: [life Changing] Our Honorable President Just Made Life Harder by CoachVichenry16(m): 7:48am On Jun 24, 2021
Our honorable president Just made life harder

So I was watching tv when our honorable president Buhari said specifically to all the youth that there’s no job vacancy for the youth.

So even if you go to a good university and get a good degree, you won’t be getting a job.

In Nigeria today, getting a job was never easy not to talk of now that the president is telling us that there’s no job vacancy for the youth in Nigeria.

What’s expected of a youth when he finishes and graduate from university is get a job and get married.

From my calculation which is based on someone living in a high profile part of Lagos, that will be an average of:

N550k a month for single person

N850k a month for a family of three

N1.3m a month for a family of four

And there are 2 ways to afford that.

✅ It is either you have a high income job

✅ Or a high income business

A high income job is rare and difficult to get.

But no matter what, you need to grow your income to a point where you have what I call "Enough Income"

“Enough Income” is income that makes it easy for you to...

✅ Save

✅ Invest

✅ Pay your bills conveniently

✅ And still have enough to enjoy life.
But this can only happen if you are getting enough income which most people are not getting.

The surest way I know of to get "enough income" is to start what I call a high ROI business.

What is a high ROI business?

A high ROI business is a business that is extremely profitable and doesn't require a lot of money to get started. You can call it a high income business also.

Majority of people don't know about high ROI businesses because they are not the type of businesses that people talk about.

One of my mentor who used to be a microbiologist student started one of such businesses in February with just N50,000 and he is now making an avaerage of N400,000 profits per month, and this business.

Examples Of High ROI in Nigeria Today Are:

✔️Freelancing/Consulting

✔️Affiliate Marketing

✔️Information Publishing

✔️Importation/E-commerce.

Now to start any of this business niche, make sure you’re learning all this from an expert. Don’t just jump into it because you want to show the world that you’re operating a high ROI business or else you’ll stay broke forever even when you’re running a high ROI business.

Currently I’m an affiliate marketer and I bought a course that teaches people who are newbies with zero idea about online marketing how to make up to 300-750k in a month as an affiliate marketer.

The course contains massive values + you’ll be learning close to 6 digital skills like copywriting, web design, email marketing, how to run FB & IG ads, graphics design using canva and some other values and skills worth 600k if you decide to learn each of those skills inside the course outside.

But all I’ve mentioned above, you’ll be learning it inside the course all for FREE.

All you need is to buy the course itself which cost 45k currently and will be increasing to 50k by July.

Luckily for the next 2 weeks I’m giving a 100k discount to the first 20 people that will be buying the course from me.
That’s 5k each plus you’ll be given a 2 month direct mentor ship from a top affiliate commando who has made over 3 million in sales in one month where you’ll be learning how to implement your plans and strategies as a beginner.

To know more about this online course that can teach you how to make 300-750k monthly, message me on /2347067737865

And if you want to know more about this product, click the link below
https:///7IGC

You have limited time to grab this offer, don’t waste it

(1) (Reply)

Pass Through The Fuzzy Swamp / Aiops Vs Devops: The Difference / How Do The Outsourcing Audit Services Work?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.