Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,896 members, 7,802,883 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:33 AM

Massive Python Bites US Zookeeper's Face As He Tries To Move Her Eggs (Photos) - Pets (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Massive Python Bites US Zookeeper's Face As He Tries To Move Her Eggs (Photos) (78189 Views)

Motorist’s Dog Tries To Attack A Policeman On Duty In Ogoni, Rivers State / Adorable Moment Golden Retriever Tries To Friend Tiny Black Kitten( Video) / Rottweiler Dog Bites Pupil To Death In Port-Harcourt, Shot Dead After. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Massive Python Bites US Zookeeper's Face As He Tries To Move Her Eggs (Photos) by Msnazzy: 12:49pm On Jun 24, 2021
Why are olding video trending now
Re: Massive Python Bites US Zookeeper's Face As He Tries To Move Her Eggs (Photos) by Nobody: 12:51pm On Jun 24, 2021
I just knew it will be this guy
Re: Massive Python Bites US Zookeeper's Face As He Tries To Move Her Eggs (Photos) by Nasaa12nasaa: 12:51pm On Jun 24, 2021
To know about your target.
Re: Massive Python Bites US Zookeeper's Face As He Tries To Move Her Eggs (Photos) by gibsonwales(m): 12:52pm On Jun 24, 2021
It almost, but didn't reach him. I've watched this show on NatGeoWild several times.
Re: Massive Python Bites US Zookeeper's Face As He Tries To Move Her Eggs (Photos) by Bifwoli: 12:53pm On Jun 24, 2021
marveangel:
The way these whites care for wild animals you begin to imagine how some of the hate their fellow human being just because of skin color
But i have seen on this forum many many times when black people attack and deride fellow Africans for their "blackness". That's self hate really and hypocrisy .

1 Like

Re: Massive Python Bites US Zookeeper's Face As He Tries To Move Her Eggs (Photos) by gibsonwales(m): 12:54pm On Jun 24, 2021
Msnazzy:
Why are olding video trending now

You remember this video too.... The snake didn't bite him, it almost.
Re: Massive Python Bites US Zookeeper's Face As He Tries To Move Her Eggs (Photos) by Rickywardell332: 1:00pm On Jun 24, 2021
I have 2 plots of land in Rivers state Etche LGA Umuechem . Its located in a good site and close to the road . This place is good for fish farming and poultry. Its still a developing area. You can also buy and build. I have 4 plots in total there I want to sell 2 to develop the other. If you are in Rivers state or you need land in this location. Feel free to contact me 09079423938. The price is good am in distress so this a distress sale. A plot 1m if you want to buy the 2plots 1.8M . I await interested buyers. Thanks
Re: Massive Python Bites US Zookeeper's Face As He Tries To Move Her Eggs (Photos) by Ghostmode2two(m): 1:03pm On Jun 24, 2021
I never knew that Pythons do bite, I was of the opinion that they are constrictors. That zookeeper get mind ooo.

1 Like

Re: Massive Python Bites US Zookeeper's Face As He Tries To Move Her Eggs (Photos) by Jayrow08: 1:06pm On Jun 24, 2021
If to say na 9ja snake me and u know where him for dey now.
Re: Massive Python Bites US Zookeeper's Face As He Tries To Move Her Eggs (Photos) by F117nighthawk: 1:06pm On Jun 24, 2021
Oyinbo is synonymous to doing stupid senseless thing, so I am not suprised
Re: Massive Python Bites US Zookeeper's Face As He Tries To Move Her Eggs (Photos) by Nobody: 1:07pm On Jun 24, 2021
kmcutez:

That is because they share more than 90% of their DNA with chimpanzees, dogs, fruit flies etc. Africans are the only beings with 100% human DNA.
I have heard stupid things all my life but you sir need a Darwin award for outstanding idiocy.

1 Like

Re: Massive Python Bites US Zookeeper's Face As He Tries To Move Her Eggs (Photos) by Msnazzy: 1:11pm On Jun 24, 2021
gibsonwales:

You remember this video too.... The snake didn't bite him, it almost.
yeah
Re: Massive Python Bites US Zookeeper's Face As He Tries To Move Her Eggs (Photos) by Jeezuzpick(m): 1:18pm On Jun 24, 2021
Otar:
He's smiling while cleaning the blood from the snake bite? There's definitely a difference between the wiring of these guy's brains and ours. I'm convinced of this.

If you're planning an upcoming building project and don't have good designs yet or not satisfied with the ones you have, then contact me for professional and complete building designs and construction supervision at any location nationwide, all at decent costs. (I've handled building designs for over 100 projects plus construction) Chat/call 0816 1247 898 to begin today

Yeah.

He's wired different, all right

He's wired with knowledge that a python isn't venomous and this particular one isn't carrying disease, either.

One injection or two, and he's all right.

1 Like

Re: Massive Python Bites US Zookeeper's Face As He Tries To Move Her Eggs (Photos) by BennyDon: 1:21pm On Jun 24, 2021
I thought pythons don't bite. Meseems they only crush their preys and swallow.

Sorry zookeeper, next time you would mind your business!

angry
Re: Massive Python Bites US Zookeeper's Face As He Tries To Move Her Eggs (Photos) by Babysho(m): 1:25pm On Jun 24, 2021
marveangel:
The way these whites care for wild animals you begin to imagine how some of the hate their fellow human being just because of skin color
Well blacks in Africa are currently moving madder than snakes so it's understandable. The blacks then must have made some 'less than animal' moves like Buhari is currently making.
Re: Massive Python Bites US Zookeeper's Face As He Tries To Move Her Eggs (Photos) by Benrosaria(m): 1:41pm On Jun 24, 2021
SoftChordz:
People no de like dey their lane, most things will be alright and peaceful if people de their lane. Snake de him lane u carry ur own come de touch eggs. Oyibo ppl

The reason he said “They don’t have venom so I’m perfectly okay.” This is how much you should know the whites are Gods. Who has gone deep into knowing the relationship between man and nature (animal plant and others). But the religious black race will connect everything to being spiritual and divine
Re: Massive Python Bites US Zookeeper's Face As He Tries To Move Her Eggs (Photos) by fred04(m): 1:43pm On Jun 24, 2021
Na my guy be that guy.
Na psycho dey worry am
Re: Massive Python Bites US Zookeeper's Face As He Tries To Move Her Eggs (Photos) by foeedaba: 1:48pm On Jun 24, 2021
mrkings84:
Serves him right.
A white man loves animals more than a black man.

A black man is worst than animals.

Animals better pass black man.

Even the Bible said the heart of a black man is desperately wicked.
Re: Massive Python Bites US Zookeeper's Face As He Tries To Move Her Eggs (Photos) by XaintChris619(m): 1:49pm On Jun 24, 2021
Oyibo oooo
Re: Massive Python Bites US Zookeeper's Face As He Tries To Move Her Eggs (Photos) by Rebelutionary: 2:15pm On Jun 24, 2021
Otar:
He's smiling while cleaning the blood from the snake bite? There's definitely a difference between the wiring of these guy's brains and ours. I'm convinced of this.

If you're planning an upcoming building project and don't have good designs yet or not satisfied with the ones you have, then contact me for professional and complete building designs and construction supervision at any location nationwide, all at decent costs. (I've handled building designs for over 100 projects plus construction) Chat/call 0816 1247 898 to begin today
I dont know if its just me o but in all the times I watch all those Wildlife channels I have never seen a black man even as camera man o! I mean those shows on wildlife channel where all those whites will be doing rough play with wild animals...me I never see o...please should not mention all those tribal black men o. I am referring to a regular black joe. So I agree with you that they are wired differently
Re: Massive Python Bites US Zookeeper's Face As He Tries To Move Her Eggs (Photos) by ussv: 2:21pm On Jun 24, 2021
This news is over one year old
Re: Massive Python Bites US Zookeeper's Face As He Tries To Move Her Eggs (Photos) by sureinfo: 3:09pm On Jun 24, 2021
why you go even wan touch her eggs?
Re: Massive Python Bites US Zookeeper's Face As He Tries To Move Her Eggs (Photos) by Olisavarieties: 3:54pm On Jun 24, 2021
hybrid11:
Who knows how snake eggs will taste like
Who is in for a hunt of python eggs ?
you don chop snake sotey you come dey reason the egg. Choi broda zukwanu ike
Re: Massive Python Bites US Zookeeper's Face As He Tries To Move Her Eggs (Photos) by Nobody: 4:55pm On Jun 24, 2021
SegFault:

I have heard stupid things all my life but you sir need a Darwin award for outstanding idiocy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5SlUGG8PE3g
Re: Massive Python Bites US Zookeeper's Face As He Tries To Move Her Eggs (Photos) by hybrid11(m): 5:04pm On Jun 24, 2021
Olisavarieties:
you don chop snake sotey you come dey reason the egg. Choi broda zukwanu ike
grin grin I never see snake egg before oo
U go help nwanne
Re: Massive Python Bites US Zookeeper's Face As He Tries To Move Her Eggs (Photos) by AvalonSpace(m): 5:19pm On Jun 24, 2021
[quote author=pidhoes post=103040139][/quote]Oyibo people sabi do wired things..
Re: Massive Python Bites US Zookeeper's Face As He Tries To Move Her Eggs (Photos) by Glamouzpeter(f): 8:23pm On Jun 24, 2021
Na juju be this
Re: Massive Python Bites US Zookeeper's Face As He Tries To Move Her Eggs (Photos) by Humblepela: 8:30pm On Jun 24, 2021
Lesson learnt
Re: Massive Python Bites US Zookeeper's Face As He Tries To Move Her Eggs (Photos) by bamgboyetaiwo: 8:57pm On Jun 24, 2021
This one no be today naa,stale news

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Finally Got A Wild Bird As Pet (Photos) / Florida Nabs Largest Python Ever Found In State / No Parrot Owners Here?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.