Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,799,447 members, 6,690,071 topics. Date: Monday, 24 January 2022 at 04:00 PM

Kogi Empowerment & Entrepreneurship Platform - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Kogi Empowerment & Entrepreneurship Platform (55 Views)

#5,000 Instant Grant With Business Empowerment / You Know A Good Sales Guru/coach Who Can Deliver @public Sales/empowerment Event / The Definitive Guide To The Tony Elumelu Entrepreneurship Programme, TEEP 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Kogi Empowerment & Entrepreneurship Platform by Kaaghoney(m): 8:06am On Jun 24, 2021
KEEP

Kogi empowerment & entrepreneurship platform

Turn your ideas into a lucrative venture

I have observed that many Kogi youth have great ideas which they wan to showcase to the world, but for lack of funds, the ideas remain in the cooler. For a limited time, I want to help many Kogites fine tune their ideas and to get online presence, and showcase their ideas to the world.

I'll help you to get online if your idea revolve around Agriculture and IT

If you need this service, simply signify your interest. I'll contact you for talks

You may have to pass our whatsapp interview before being added to the KEEP WhatsApp group

For further inquiries:

Call/WhatsApp 07061817717

Re: Kogi Empowerment & Entrepreneurship Platform by Onistephen2(m): 8:36am On Jun 24, 2021
I am interested

(1) (Reply)

Toks 2018 Benz GLA250 Full Option With Panoramic Roof 16.5m @ogba 08131852576 / Learn To Trade Forex And Binary(volatility Indices) With Just $100 / Women's Lip Moisturizers And Balms..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2022 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.