Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,304 members, 7,808,031 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:37 AM

Immigration Stops 20 Intending Passengers From Leaving Nigeria At Lagos Airport - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Immigration Stops 20 Intending Passengers From Leaving Nigeria At Lagos Airport (43885 Views)

Immigration Stops 58 Doctors From Travelling To The UK / Passengers From North Disguised As "Press" Caught At Onitsha Head Bridge At 3am / Two Female Pilots All Smiles After Flying Passengers From Abuja To Lagos. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Immigration Stops 20 Intending Passengers From Leaving Nigeria At Lagos Airport by foreveryoung1515(f): 1:21pm On Jun 24, 2021
Why now? When the country no longer has something good to offer them. Let them go biko!
Re: Immigration Stops 20 Intending Passengers From Leaving Nigeria At Lagos Airport by Bvlgari: 1:23pm On Jun 24, 2021
Village people no want make dem leave 9ja...so painful

Because those are not even enough reasons to withhold them from travelling outta 9ja

1 Like

Re: Immigration Stops 20 Intending Passengers From Leaving Nigeria At Lagos Airport by Mrtaye: 1:24pm On Jun 24, 2021
MansoryMX:

You deserve hot slap angry

[img]https:///media/5-26-2021/z0t41w.gif[/img]
But slap no show naw
Re: Immigration Stops 20 Intending Passengers From Leaving Nigeria At Lagos Airport by Klamour: 1:24pm On Jun 24, 2021
Do the NIS have powers to stop people from traveling to any other country?
��
Something like, "You're going nowhere. We're in this sh*t together".
They wan leave us here japaa, but e no work

������

1 Like

Re: Immigration Stops 20 Intending Passengers From Leaving Nigeria At Lagos Airport by Nobody: 1:25pm On Jun 24, 2021
Thunder fire your generation, is it by force to stay in nigeria

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Immigration Stops 20 Intending Passengers From Leaving Nigeria At Lagos Airport by eastOFwest(m): 1:25pm On Jun 24, 2021
Busolami2015:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/thenationonlineng.net/20-intending-passengers-denied-boarding-at-mmia/amp/

I bet you all the people stopped are southerners. Dem born you well to stop Hausa-Fulani? Abi home people dey call?

1 Like

Re: Immigration Stops 20 Intending Passengers From Leaving Nigeria At Lagos Airport by hybridblood07(m): 1:27pm On Jun 24, 2021
But how can someone not have a concrete reason of leaving the country? Some people are the problem of their downfall. You should have a geniue reason because a Visa was issued
Busolami2015:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/thenationonlineng.net/20-intending-passengers-denied-boarding-at-mmia/amp/
Re: Immigration Stops 20 Intending Passengers From Leaving Nigeria At Lagos Airport by ogododo: 1:28pm On Jun 24, 2021

2 Likes

Re: Immigration Stops 20 Intending Passengers From Leaving Nigeria At Lagos Airport by 1000angstroms(m): 1:29pm On Jun 24, 2021
Bar1941:
It will not be well with any official that stops anyone trying to leave the country except a contraband item was found on such person. Why won't anyone wants to run away when Buhari had turned the country into a slaughter's slab?
Those people are evil, they can plant a contraband in your lugage just to hinder your escape from this shithole. These people have no viable conscience.

1 Like

Re: Immigration Stops 20 Intending Passengers From Leaving Nigeria At Lagos Airport by Kaiser20: 1:30pm On Jun 24, 2021
xpressionx:
SO THE INSTRUCTIONS HAS BEEN GIVEN TO STOP YOUTHS FROM MIGRATING.
WETIN CONCERN IMMIGRATION WITH THEIR VISA,ARE THEY RHE ISSUING COUNTRY?
WERE THEY FOUND WITH CONTRABAND OR ARE THEY WANTED FOR ANY CRIME?
See the question you are asking,watin concern Immigration with their visa. It's people like you the immigration officers should stop traveling with fake documents because you have no knowledge of traveling policies and procedures.

2 Likes

Re: Immigration Stops 20 Intending Passengers From Leaving Nigeria At Lagos Airport by thecommunist(m): 1:31pm On Jun 24, 2021
no matter how hard the government try, youths will still leave the country in mass, the truth is that nobody is obligated to die for Nigeria. we have tried our best but the generations of the likes of Buhari and bishop Oyedepo feels that its their right to have tight control over our lives by encouraging and actually perpetuating social media regulation and ban among other things.

1 Like

Re: Immigration Stops 20 Intending Passengers From Leaving Nigeria At Lagos Airport by Valuelife: 1:31pm On Jun 24, 2021
Immigration has no right to the reason someone wants to travel. Did they give anybody job in this shithole? Another fulanisation by force. Rubbish.
Re: Immigration Stops 20 Intending Passengers From Leaving Nigeria At Lagos Airport by AuroraB(f): 1:31pm On Jun 24, 2021
MansoryMX:

You deserve hot slap angry

[img]https:///media/5-26-2021/z0t41w.gif[/img]
pardon him, he's got no hope of getting out of this shiithole for a greener pastures lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Immigration Stops 20 Intending Passengers From Leaving Nigeria At Lagos Airport by powerbank343: 1:32pm On Jun 24, 2021
Bx m
Re: Immigration Stops 20 Intending Passengers From Leaving Nigeria At Lagos Airport by Nobody: 1:33pm On Jun 24, 2021
iampeterben:
Nice one NIS. We must remain in Naija and build it together.♡
Lightning chop that your useless mouth, fool.

1 Like

Re: Immigration Stops 20 Intending Passengers From Leaving Nigeria At Lagos Airport by aspabay(m): 1:35pm On Jun 24, 2021
A source close to the Command in Lagos confided most of those stopped could not give tangible reasons for wanting to travel out and details of their travels.

Most of them also could not provide documents to support their claims while it was observed that some of them used agents to perfect their papers to travel out by all means.

When you are desperate, you fall into the wrong hands.
Re: Immigration Stops 20 Intending Passengers From Leaving Nigeria At Lagos Airport by ChiefSosa(m): 1:35pm On Jun 24, 2021

A source close to the Command in Lagos confided most of those stopped could not give tangible reasons for wanting to travel out and details of their travels.
See them, they want to escape. Una lie. Nobody is going anywhere.

Re: Immigration Stops 20 Intending Passengers From Leaving Nigeria At Lagos Airport by Acidosis(m): 1:39pm On Jun 24, 2021
Those who voted Buhari twice shouldn't be allowed to travel out of this country though.

2 Likes

Re: Immigration Stops 20 Intending Passengers From Leaving Nigeria At Lagos Airport by mukthar2000(m): 1:40pm On Jun 24, 2021
No fewer than 20 Nigerians have been stopped from travelling out of the country through the Murtala Muhammed International Airport (MMIA) Lagos in the last one week by the Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS), Airport Command.

Does it mean someone can not travel in peace out of this greedy country anymore, oga immigration anytime u try that with me I would brake bottle on ur head at that MMA ooo.

Motunde r, Titilope Deborah Babatunde.But that u for
Re: Immigration Stops 20 Intending Passengers From Leaving Nigeria At Lagos Airport by bellosulaiman(m): 1:41pm On Jun 24, 2021
I worked my ass off for different companies since 2013, drove for ride hailing service, gathered money and wants to relocate, .... one immigration officer stops me?
Haaaa ! I won’t say anything again.
Re: Immigration Stops 20 Intending Passengers From Leaving Nigeria At Lagos Airport by mukthar2000(m): 1:42pm On Jun 24, 2021
[quote author=mukthar2000 post=103045407]No fewer than 20 Nigerians have been stopped from travelling out of the country through the Murtala Muhammed International Airport (MMIA) Lagos in the last one week by the Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS), Airport Command.

Does it mean someone can not travel in peace out of this greedy country anymore, oga immigration anytime u try that with me I would brake bottle on ur head at that MMA ooo.

But thank u for the nice job for reunite Motunde and Titilope Deborah Babatunde.
Re: Immigration Stops 20 Intending Passengers From Leaving Nigeria At Lagos Airport by slowice(m): 1:42pm On Jun 24, 2021
Hmmm the wickedness is going round and touching every sector. So I ll hussle visa and nis will stop me from travelling asking for reasons? Like Canada have accepted me but Nigeria is forcefully holding me down for no reason at all
Is this not witchcraft of the highest order.

2 Likes

Re: Immigration Stops 20 Intending Passengers From Leaving Nigeria At Lagos Airport by malkomchris: 1:42pm On Jun 24, 2021
So I can't travel in peace again, na God go punish immigration, wait until my visa enter my hand

1 Like

Re: Immigration Stops 20 Intending Passengers From Leaving Nigeria At Lagos Airport by igweome: 1:43pm On Jun 24, 2021
baseg25:
Nice work from the Nigeria Immigration service. I think it's important to research properly before making any attempt to travel outside the country.. Homepage worthy, lalasticlala, mynd44

God go punish u for that word, do u no what some people are going through in this so called country

2 Likes

Re: Immigration Stops 20 Intending Passengers From Leaving Nigeria At Lagos Airport by jaxxy(m): 1:44pm On Jun 24, 2021
That's not right, proper or legal. So if a first timer wants to travel out bt is confused or unsure about certain information u send them back? Instead of guide them through and keep a tab on their journey to ensure it went well at their destination?

Whats wrong with our local, stupid and useless mentality?? undecided

1 Like

Re: Immigration Stops 20 Intending Passengers From Leaving Nigeria At Lagos Airport by VEXT: 1:45pm On Jun 24, 2021
Useless country...
Re: Immigration Stops 20 Intending Passengers From Leaving Nigeria At Lagos Airport by ednut1(m): 1:46pm On Jun 24, 2021
mark2sunny:
How is it your business to know why people want to travel? Your business is making sure they are not criminals.
till they sell them into slavery and bondage abi
Re: Immigration Stops 20 Intending Passengers From Leaving Nigeria At Lagos Airport by zoghys: 1:48pm On Jun 24, 2021
baseg25:
Nice work from the Nigeria Immigration service. I think it's important to research properly before making any attempt to travel outside the country.. Homepage worthy, lalasticlala, mynd44

Research what properly before traveling as how?, that's the dumbest reply I have ever read and I said it and owned it. Any sane person will want to get out of this zoo before its too late, and for a reason ask your president. To hell with those immigration officer who stop those beautiful people from taking a giant step, and for those going next time remember to always bring nis officers bribe money with you, their life depend on it.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Obituary Of A Family Killed In Accident In Plateau State (Photos) / Uyo, The Serene Paradise In Niger Delta - Pictures / Ghastly Auto Crash Close To Obalende, Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.