Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,398 members, 7,781,148 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 09:49 AM

Can A Woman Be Pregnant For 9 Months Without Knowing She's Pregnant? - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Can A Woman Be Pregnant For 9 Months Without Knowing She's Pregnant? (32642 Views)

Doctors Trained For Free In Nigeria To Serve For 9 Years Before Leaving - Ngige / Amazing Transformation Of A Nigerian Who Was Sick For 9 Years / 16 Signs You May Have HIV Without Knowing–if You Notice NO 6,9 Or 14, See Doctor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can A Woman Be Pregnant For 9 Months Without Knowing She's Pregnant? by Drjafy: 1:41pm On Jun 24, 2021
sweetshisha:
Until you see her breasts feed the baby, just assume she adopted the child or got it from baby factory
who told you she can not Breastfeed except she is the Biological mother of the child?
Re: Can A Woman Be Pregnant For 9 Months Without Knowing She's Pregnant? by nams77: 1:42pm On Jun 24, 2021
dominique:
If you watch the TLC series "I didn't know I was pregnant" , you wlll see different scenarios of women not knowing they were pregnant till they gave birth. If it's possible in the US then it's possible in Nigeria too though the baby in OP's story was most likely gotten from a baby factory.
It is referred to as cryptic pregnancy. A rare occurrence though..
In this case, I wouldn't want to rule out surrogate mother, adoption, and buying of baby cool

1 Like

Re: Can A Woman Be Pregnant For 9 Months Without Knowing She's Pregnant? by PrimadonnaO(f): 1:44pm On Jun 24, 2021
CharisEleos:
6 months? Yes
9 months? No way! She'll know.

How can someone even be pregnant for 6 months and not know?

1 Like

Re: Can A Woman Be Pregnant For 9 Months Without Knowing She's Pregnant? by Unbreakable007: 1:46pm On Jun 24, 2021
Its true
Re: Can A Woman Be Pregnant For 9 Months Without Knowing She's Pregnant? by ednut1(m): 1:48pm On Jun 24, 2021
Baby factory.involve the police o
Re: Can A Woman Be Pregnant For 9 Months Without Knowing She's Pregnant? by kunzzy4me(m): 1:48pm On Jun 24, 2021
Ninobraw:
I have a neighbour that came three days ago that she has given birth, I was surprised. in facts everyone around the neighborhood was surprised. Her Tummy was very flat, for once she never look like a pregnant woman. everyone around us whom has given birth shown the sign and symptoms of a pregnant woman but this lady everyone is just surprise.
This couple has been married for 9 years without a baby. We are all surprised there was never any changes in her body she was very strong all thru this 9 months of the claim pregnancy according to the husband he said the wife give birth in a native place we ask of the address to greet her the man refused to disclose it, saying they will be coming home soon.

Yes it's very possible ....my wife was pregnant fur 8month without her knowing .and she still menstrating ...until we get to doctor n confirm she was 8months gone. I couldn't believe myself... until she has the baby in month 9....baby girl ...

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can A Woman Be Pregnant For 9 Months Without Knowing She's Pregnant? by Icon79(m): 1:48pm On Jun 24, 2021
KPOM!

I was gonna say the same thing.

O pari

dominique:
If you watch the TLC series "I didn't know I was pregnant" , you wlll see different scenarios of women not knowing they were pregnant till they gave birth. If it's possible in the US then it's possible in Nigeria too though the baby in OP's story was most likely gotten from a baby factory.
Re: Can A Woman Be Pregnant For 9 Months Without Knowing She's Pregnant? by Angusonyeoma(m): 1:52pm On Jun 24, 2021
Yes na
So you don't know before? tongue

1 Like

Re: Can A Woman Be Pregnant For 9 Months Without Knowing She's Pregnant? by tlurdy: 1:54pm On Jun 24, 2021
Yes is possible like our mother mary give birth to Jesus christ .. let Bobrisk answer this
Re: Can A Woman Be Pregnant For 9 Months Without Knowing She's Pregnant? by Nickshrapnel: 2:01pm On Jun 24, 2021
There is show on DSTV, I don’t know I was pregnant. Check it out.
Re: Can A Woman Be Pregnant For 9 Months Without Knowing She's Pregnant? by NwaIgboBoy(m): 2:01pm On Jun 24, 2021
This is why Igbos want to separate from Nigeria. How a Nigerian be asking this undecided
Re: Can A Woman Be Pregnant For 9 Months Without Knowing She's Pregnant? by dmbb: 2:01pm On Jun 24, 2021
She can even deliver the baby without knowing it grin
Re: Can A Woman Be Pregnant For 9 Months Without Knowing She's Pregnant? by OfeAkwuPrincess(f): 2:09pm On Jun 24, 2021
What does it matter to you?
Whether she adopted or got the child through surrogacy shouldn’t be an issue of concern to you.

They’ve been patient for 9 years! Allow them enjoy their happiness.

You wan even go greet them for where the woman born. You no fit wait till dem come back?

Your curiosity is on another level oo.

1 Like

Re: Can A Woman Be Pregnant For 9 Months Without Knowing She's Pregnant? by skedy1(m): 2:10pm On Jun 24, 2021
felixzo1:
she gave birth by adaption, let's just hope she did not steal Someones baby.

All these Ghana people...Adaption

1 Like

Re: Can A Woman Be Pregnant For 9 Months Without Knowing She's Pregnant? by Burgerlomo: 2:10pm On Jun 24, 2021
Yes of course even in the labor room grin

Re: Can A Woman Be Pregnant For 9 Months Without Knowing She's Pregnant? by Humanoid01(m): 2:11pm On Jun 24, 2021
The5DME:
Mind your business OP; that's why you're poor.
You probably don't know the OP. So how did you know he's poor?
Re: Can A Woman Be Pregnant For 9 Months Without Knowing She's Pregnant? by system21: 2:12pm On Jun 24, 2021
@op minding your business will help you a lot in this life

2 Likes

Re: Can A Woman Be Pregnant For 9 Months Without Knowing She's Pregnant? by Nobody: 2:17pm On Jun 24, 2021
GoldBoss:
even 6 months sef too much.
[quote author=PrimadonnaO post=103045549]

How can someone even be pregnant for 6 months and not know? [/quote

Yes. It's very possible.

I once worked with an event planner who's friend came to our office and was telling us stories of how she was pregnant with her three boys for six months without knowing. ..

There were no pregnancy signs, no morning sickness, and because she was on the big side, it didn't show on her tommy. Her menses were flowing regularly during her cycle. It wasn't until the 7th month she started feeling the weight on her. She went to the hospital and discovered she was already six months gone.
So it's possible.
Re: Can A Woman Be Pregnant For 9 Months Without Knowing She's Pregnant? by Unrated900(m): 2:20pm On Jun 24, 2021
Ninobraw:
I have a neighbour that came three days ago that she has given birth, I was surprised. in facts everyone around the neighborhood was surprised. Her Tummy was very flat, for once she never look like a pregnant woman. everyone around us whom has given birth shown the sign and symptoms of a pregnant woman but this lady everyone is just surprise.
This couple has been married for 9 years without a baby. We are all surprised there was never any changes in her body she was very strong all thru this 9 months of the claim pregnancy according to the husband he said the wife give birth in a native place we ask of the address to greet her the man refused to disclose it, saying they will be coming home soon.

If you kept on saying you have a neighbor
We won’t help you here
Stop
Using an ironical expressions
This happens to you and not your neighbor
Stop pretending pregnancy no be crime
Re: Can A Woman Be Pregnant For 9 Months Without Knowing She's Pregnant? by AlexB300: 2:23pm On Jun 24, 2021
ChiefSosa:
At least there should be some symptoms or signs of pregnancy, especially after some months.
But, I once heard of a fat lady. She is super fat. So fat that her weight in KG seems like her phone number. I heard the baby just dropped while she was going about her daily activities. Another, she's also a very fat lady. She was using the bathroom when she saw a finger coming outta her vagina. #Weird
bang bang o block
Re: Can A Woman Be Pregnant For 9 Months Without Knowing She's Pregnant? by Nobody: 2:24pm On Jun 24, 2021
sweetshisha:
Until you see her breasts feed the baby, just assume she adopted the child or got it from baby factory
is not enough to prove her the mother of the child. Did you know that when a woman who is not a nursing mother starts breastfeeding a baby regularly, the breastmilk starts flowing.
Re: Can A Woman Be Pregnant For 9 Months Without Knowing She's Pregnant? by socialmediaman: 2:25pm On Jun 24, 2021
TalkTalkTwins:
She (probably adopted the baby

I'm yet to understand why people tend to hide things like this...
Legal adoption is very okay
Unless it's from a baby factory or something

Na because of village people. They will tag the baby names
Re: Can A Woman Be Pregnant For 9 Months Without Knowing She's Pregnant? by HabaHaba: 2:26pm On Jun 24, 2021
Ninobraw:

This guy's don arrange IV birth. Or they bought a baby and formed she was pregnant joor.

Wetin woman no fit convince her man to allow?!!!
Eve did same to Adam!
Re: Can A Woman Be Pregnant For 9 Months Without Knowing She's Pregnant? by majana1: 2:27pm On Jun 24, 2021
Re: Can A Woman Be Pregnant For 9 Months Without Knowing She's Pregnant? by okrote4real: 2:30pm On Jun 24, 2021
My wife once told me a story of a woman who didn't know she was pregnant until the day of her delivery. She was even told by the doctor that she would have given birth at home of she hadn't come to the hospital. She didn't believe until she birth the child.

God of wonders dey sha

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can A Woman Be Pregnant For 9 Months Without Knowing She's Pregnant? by vatsa101(m): 2:30pm On Jun 24, 2021
It can be possible Sha with the help of baby factory
Re: Can A Woman Be Pregnant For 9 Months Without Knowing She's Pregnant? by Timoleon(m): 2:31pm On Jun 24, 2021
Theevilone:
Lol I perceive child adoption, you can never hide pregnancy instead will be confusing I.e nine months pregnancy will still look like that of 4 or 5 months.

True. Women who’s pregnancies don’t show (slim women o) when they get to about 8 months, their stomach becomes noticeable like it’s a four months pregnancy. Not that you won’t see any signs at all.
Re: Can A Woman Be Pregnant For 9 Months Without Knowing She's Pregnant? by Glorygrace(f): 2:32pm On Jun 24, 2021
No I don't think so.
Re: Can A Woman Be Pregnant For 9 Months Without Knowing She's Pregnant? by Shegzy8(m): 2:32pm On Jun 24, 2021
eedimo:
A Sorogate should have helped her.
Meanwhile you guys should learn to mind your business cos the woman's situation won't obstruct your success in life.

Rubbish!! It's not everything we mind our business. What if someones baby was stolen or swapped. What if it's from a baby factory. That's how they all go about commiting crime then turn back to say "mind your business".

1 Like

Re: Can A Woman Be Pregnant For 9 Months Without Knowing She's Pregnant? by seyz91(m): 2:34pm On Jun 24, 2021
cheesy exactly my thought too
felixzo1:
she gave birth by adaption, let's just hope she did not steal Someones baby.
Re: Can A Woman Be Pregnant For 9 Months Without Knowing She's Pregnant? by seyz91(m): 2:36pm On Jun 24, 2021
cheesy
sweetshisha:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

“ewedu” Can Prevent And Cure Ebola – LUTH Consultant / What To Know About Testicular Torsion (TT) / Ebola Scare In Imo State (bath Salt Water)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.