Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,377 members, 7,808,332 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:25 AM

Standard Chartered To Replace China Loans For Rail Projects In Nigeria - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Standard Chartered To Replace China Loans For Rail Projects In Nigeria (22517 Views)

Border Reopening: FG Gets $1.3 Billion Funding For Rail Link To Niger Republic / Southwest States To Launch Regional Electricity, Rail Projects / Rotimi Amaechi And The 2 Controversial Rail Projects (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Standard Chartered To Replace China Loans For Rail Projects In Nigeria by lessonotes(f): 10:39am On Jun 24, 2021
The trains for the eastern corridor is a very good one.
Re: Standard Chartered To Replace China Loans For Rail Projects In Nigeria by dederocs(m): 10:41am On Jun 24, 2021
China are no good, they are selfish and wicked, especially to blacks.
Re: Standard Chartered To Replace China Loans For Rail Projects In Nigeria by lessonotes(f): 10:44am On Jun 24, 2021
ivolt:

It is actually worse.
Standard chartered give cash loan which can be easily embezzled while China gives train loan.

Correct point. So China actually do the work, wao.

1 Like

Re: Standard Chartered To Replace China Loans For Rail Projects In Nigeria by AntiBMC(m): 10:45am On Jun 24, 2021
E be like say China don wise up...tell them say no more loans... Blo0dy thieves.
Re: Standard Chartered To Replace China Loans For Rail Projects In Nigeria by DDDEnterprises: 10:46am On Jun 24, 2021
ivolt:

It is actually worse.
Standard chartered give cash loan which can be easily embezzled while China gives train loan.

okay. i didn't know. Thanks for the info
Re: Standard Chartered To Replace China Loans For Rail Projects In Nigeria by Nobody: 10:46am On Jun 24, 2021
China has long bought Nigeria and Africans with their loans to our leaders...

Re: Standard Chartered To Replace China Loans For Rail Projects In Nigeria by Kimjongun: 10:46am On Jun 24, 2021
G7 are taking over, is okay. I still trust Chinese more than those Europeans sha
Re: Standard Chartered To Replace China Loans For Rail Projects In Nigeria by liverpudian9(m): 10:48am On Jun 24, 2021
Federal government should not ruin my bank ohh, our darling Liverpool bank
Re: Standard Chartered To Replace China Loans For Rail Projects In Nigeria by lastempero: 10:48am On Jun 24, 2021
tobtap:
i prefer the chinese..because dey connect thier loans to projects... borrowing from banks with high interest rate is bad... atleast the chinese build stuffs... i dont trust amechi on dis

Until you become part of china colony, u no go understand.
Re: Standard Chartered To Replace China Loans For Rail Projects In Nigeria by lastempero: 10:48am On Jun 24, 2021
Naija don cast for china side.
Re: Standard Chartered To Replace China Loans For Rail Projects In Nigeria by mrfreestuff: 10:49am On Jun 24, 2021
malel1:
Looking for for fund in Nigerian banks to fund railway project to NIGER. Nawah ooo
It's actually capital imported from overseas.
Re: Standard Chartered To Replace China Loans For Rail Projects In Nigeria by Gandollaar(f): 10:50am On Jun 24, 2021
Why go to China in the first place if the locals can finance the projects? Wuruwuru gofment!
Re: Standard Chartered To Replace China Loans For Rail Projects In Nigeria by Patrioticman007(m): 10:50am On Jun 24, 2021
Franking:
More than 70% of borrowed money to be spent in the north. And u say Buhari and his cohorts don't know what they are doing.

Northerner part of Nigeria constitute over 70% of the country's land mass. Thats the reason for getting more money.

Fun facts : Borno a state in north east part of Nigeria, is larger in land mass than whole
5 south east States combined.

Re: Standard Chartered To Replace China Loans For Rail Projects In Nigeria by TheVoice21(m): 10:55am On Jun 24, 2021
The most painful is that they borrow to swallow!
Re: Standard Chartered To Replace China Loans For Rail Projects In Nigeria by FarahAideed: 10:56am On Jun 24, 2021
Is standard chartered strong enough to bear such a loan Burden of a useless govt?
Re: Standard Chartered To Replace China Loans For Rail Projects In Nigeria by jobportng(m): 10:56am On Jun 24, 2021
mumu government

1 Like

Re: Standard Chartered To Replace China Loans For Rail Projects In Nigeria by Nobody: 10:59am On Jun 24, 2021
They shouldn’t give them they won’t pay. Please stick to China for your loans. No Twitter no loans
Re: Standard Chartered To Replace China Loans For Rail Projects In Nigeria by ccollins(m): 11:04am On Jun 24, 2021
Freethinker87:
Anyone who can help us locate Joshua Ajisope of Farmfunded Agroservices Ltd will get a N50,000 reward for their effort.

Anyone with credible information should contact me directly on Telegram at @Audacious_Investor.

Reason: Joshua Ajisope ran away with investors money.
do you have any other revealing info about him
Re: Standard Chartered To Replace China Loans For Rail Projects In Nigeria by Ubanz: 11:05am On Jun 24, 2021
Oyibo people talk am say "He who goes aborroring goes asorrowing"
No be me talk am.
U borrow money build single guage for Eastern corridor then build standard guage from Kano to Maradi.
We then collectively pay the debt.
Ok.
Re: Standard Chartered To Replace China Loans For Rail Projects In Nigeria by cooooooks(m): 11:08am On Jun 24, 2021
Standard Chartered is not a Nigerian bank.

malel1:
Looking for for fund in Nigerian banks to fund railway project to NIGER. Nawah ooo
Re: Standard Chartered To Replace China Loans For Rail Projects In Nigeria by Seniorwriter(m): 11:08am On Jun 24, 2021
Freethinker87:
Anyone who can help us locate Joshua Ajisope of Farmfunded Agroservices Ltd will get a N50,000 reward for their effort.

Anyone with credible information should contact me directly on Telegram at @Audacious_Investor.

Why not report his bank details to the bank so his account & BVN can be flagged and his trace + arrest can be done legally.
Howbeit its funny the way you put a bounty on his head...lolz
Let the long arm of law do that ....Be guided.
You can get him with the right steps and Intel rather than this process.

Freethinker87:

I just spoke to my bank. Apparently, they can't do anything unless I go to the security agencies and they'll work hand-in-hand with the agency.

You and I know that once you go to the police, they'll charge you heavily, take your money and abandon your case. I prefer to give that money as a reward for credible information. Maybe then I'll involve the Police/EFCC when I'm certain of his location.
Discuss with your bank account officer if you don't know yet demand to see your account officer or the manager of the bank...he'll advice you rightly or better still talk to a lawyer on a best approach to getting the necessary police actions.
Present proofs of transactions...don't allow a premeditated thinking...just take the right steps..though it might have many challenges you'll achieve the best results.

@Seniorwriter

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Standard Chartered To Replace China Loans For Rail Projects In Nigeria by Nobody: 11:11am On Jun 24, 2021
DDDEnterprises:

okay. i didn't know. Thanks for the info
K
Re: Standard Chartered To Replace China Loans For Rail Projects In Nigeria by almarthins(m): 11:11am On Jun 24, 2021
Freethinker87:

Wow! So all this agrofinance self na new idea for fraud again.
Re: Standard Chartered To Replace China Loans For Rail Projects In Nigeria by Ubanz: 11:12am On Jun 24, 2021
Oyibo people talk am say "He who goes aborroring goes asorrowing"
No be me talk am.
U borrow money build narrow guage for Eastern corridor then build standard guage from Kano to Maradi.
We then collectively pay the debt.
Ok.
Re: Standard Chartered To Replace China Loans For Rail Projects In Nigeria by Chirowman(m): 11:13am On Jun 24, 2021
Is alright
Re: Standard Chartered To Replace China Loans For Rail Projects In Nigeria by BigBashiru: 11:13am On Jun 24, 2021
Sebastine1994:
What is happening in this country, borrow borrow everyday.

No credit today, come tomorrow, that is how we chase borrow borrow in Nigeria.

if the first person to open market for you is a borrower like Nigeria, na bad market be that.

BUT JOKE ASIDE: DEBT IS GOOD.

Nigerians like complaining that there is no money, that's a lie, there is money every where. banks are overfilled that is why they are begging you to take loan.

but If you come up with a good idea, money will chase you, don't chase money

Banks have too much money they don't know what to do with it anymore, in the USA, they keep giving you credit cards everyday

I 100% agree with you that banks have too much money - in the US they give you excess credit card limit.
Re: Standard Chartered To Replace China Loans For Rail Projects In Nigeria by Chanchit: 11:14am On Jun 24, 2021
It will end in tears. That placard providus bank still dey carry for Andy Uba house go be child's play.
Re: Standard Chartered To Replace China Loans For Rail Projects In Nigeria by Theunbothered: 11:16am On Jun 24, 2021
Smart move in getting away from China, those guys are like vultures

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Reps Angry As Dogara, Jibrin, Others Inject N40b Projects Into Budget / FG Secures Senator Nwaoboshi's Arrest Warrant Over Diversion Of N3.48bn / Investigate Feeding Cost Of My Family From 2011 To 2019 - Rochas To Ihedioha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.