Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,561 members, 7,809,048 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:48 PM

Kano Bakers Threaten Indefinite Strike Over IRS, Others Flour Price Hike - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Kano Bakers Threaten Indefinite Strike Over IRS, Others Flour Price Hike (7642 Views)

Save Us; Flour Companies Are Killing Our Businesses, Bakers Beg FG / Kano Bakers Threaten Strike Over BUA Group, IRS, Others Flour Price Hike / Shoprite On Shutdown, As Workers Go On Strike Over "Sale To Palms Mall Owners" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Kano Bakers Threaten Indefinite Strike Over IRS, Others Flour Price Hike by aspabay(m): 1:32pm On Jun 25, 2021
Babalegba:
[s]Lai Mohammed is useless and it shows.I didn't have time for you yesterday as I had to discuss the harmonic structure of Shostakovich's 10th with some friends.Your childish Nigerian attempt to deflect away from Lai Mohammed's uselessness with that mindless furore about sentences and paragraphs is extremely childish but Nigerian in nature after all the average Nigerian chases
shadows all his life and at best is a superstitious self inflated mediocrity living meaningless unimportant lives with achievements you'll need a microscope to observe in the real world but is enormous to the man and to Nigerians due to their propensity to celebrate mediocrity. From now on, I will preface and append my posts with "Lai Mohammed is useless" because he lied about the true cause of the current food crisis in Nigeria and tried to shift the blame away from the killer herdsmen and bandits. Lai Mohammed is useless. [/s]

Useless child

1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

We help you buy from 1688, alibaba, tmall, taobao & pay your chinese supplier / Candle Wax To Buy / Investing In Block Industry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.