Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,457 members, 7,808,632 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:31 PM

Leaked Image Of The First Infinix Device With Wireless Charging - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Leaked Image Of The First Infinix Device With Wireless Charging (39787 Views)

First Leaked Image Of Samsung Galaxy A73 Reveals Super-slim Bezels / Infinix Sets To Launch A New Device With Davido , Patoranking & Ini Edo / Leaked Image Reveals The Screen Sizes Of The Samsung Galaxy S11 Series (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Leaked Image Of The First Infinix Device With Wireless Charging by ClitRaider: 8:50am On Jun 25, 2021
Edusouls:
Wireless charging is not feasible in this physical world, electrons go through conductor and not through space..
Infinix meant the device could be placed on a platform/other phone to charge.

Not really thru space.
Re: Leaked Image Of The First Infinix Device With Wireless Charging by LagbajaTheBEREAN: 8:59am On Jun 25, 2021
Moya look away...
Re: Leaked Image Of The First Infinix Device With Wireless Charging by ogundeleai(m): 9:21am On Jun 25, 2021
talktalk4u:
Tuah Tuah

No need to be caught unaware... The reality of technology is that its dynamic in nature and new innovation on regular basis..
I have also seen images of note 11 and 12 elsewhere.
I smile when people are rushing to make pre order of note 10...
Except one is make up the mind, you will just be diverting limited resources to meet time of Technology... Please, be wise,
Good morning my Nairaland friends and family .

Woo to those way they beef me tongue

Wahala don happen again ... Infinix don Vex

I just saw this post and i just they wonder if its true undecided ? Hmmmm .. If na really true then African mobile market is on fire

1 - Wireless Charging - 50watts
2- 160watts charger
3- Chameleon body - device changes color to dapt its environment or while charging
Re: Leaked Image Of The First Infinix Device With Wireless Charging by Usihyelda(m): 9:32am On Jun 25, 2021
Infinix isn't for my type, I rather go go Tecno that I can afford.
Re: Leaked Image Of The First Infinix Device With Wireless Charging by FryMosquito: 10:01am On Jun 25, 2021
Usihyelda:
Infinix isn't for my type, I rather go go Tecno that I can afford.
Na the same Transsion company get them, just like Facebook and WhatsApp that is owned by one firm

1 Like

Re: Leaked Image Of The First Infinix Device With Wireless Charging by realtalk19: 10:04am On Jun 25, 2021
talktalk4u:
Tuah Tuah

I just saw this post and i just they wonder if its true undecided ? Hmmmm .. If na really true then African mobile market is on fire

2- 160watts charger
3- Chameleon body - device changes color to dapt its environment or while charging

My favorite brand
Re: Leaked Image Of The First Infinix Device With Wireless Charging by Kooldon(f): 10:08am On Jun 25, 2021
Give me that old time religion. It is what it is

1 Like

Re: Leaked Image Of The First Infinix Device With Wireless Charging by Vlain: 12:09pm On Jun 25, 2021
talktalk4u:
Tuah Tuah

2- 160watts charger

Nothing u can tell me. iPhone over all this chewing gum android toys.
Re: Leaked Image Of The First Infinix Device With Wireless Charging by SweetDipBenny(m): 12:14pm On Jun 25, 2021
I'll Still pick Samsung any day any time
Re: Leaked Image Of The First Infinix Device With Wireless Charging by Dicedpineappple(f): 12:14pm On Jun 25, 2021
Still Al Cam...
Re: Leaked Image Of The First Infinix Device With Wireless Charging by Fantazy(m): 2:11pm On Jun 25, 2021
With all these qualities!
Hope say the thing no be Chinko (China made)?
Re: Leaked Image Of The First Infinix Device With Wireless Charging by Alfred234(m): 2:18pm On Jun 25, 2021
So it's because of wireless charging they want to sell this Helio G95 phone for ₦220k undecided
Re: Leaked Image Of The First Infinix Device With Wireless Charging by Emeka71(m): 4:54pm On Jun 25, 2021
Grand innovation.

1 Like

Re: Leaked Image Of The First Infinix Device With Wireless Charging by niyidenrele: 5:12pm On Jun 25, 2021
DesChyko:
Reminds me of those Chinese audio systems that have those led bulbs all over the speakers and comes in shiny packs. Yet the dull coloured Aiwa or Pioneer systems that come in bland brown cartons will still dwarf them when it comes to sound production grin

Indomie generations won't understand the electronics brands named AIWA

1 Like

Re: Leaked Image Of The First Infinix Device With Wireless Charging by do4luv14(m): 5:12pm On Jun 25, 2021
Nguom:
the device is not for african market sabinus

Why, if it's not for African market, then we Africans should boycott their product
Re: Leaked Image Of The First Infinix Device With Wireless Charging by DesChyko: 5:41pm On Jun 25, 2021
niyidenrele:

Indomie generations won't understand the electronics brands named AIWA

My brother.

1 Like

Re: Leaked Image Of The First Infinix Device With Wireless Charging by talktalk4u: 8:42pm On Jun 25, 2021
do4luv14:

Why, if it's not for African market, then we Africans should boycott their product
Lol... There are devices designed for a particular market
Re: Leaked Image Of The First Infinix Device With Wireless Charging by saintwalga: 9:49pm On Jun 25, 2021
Chai, if nah true ehn. . . Market don scatter ooo
talktalk4u:
Tuah Tuah

2- 160watts charger
Re: Leaked Image Of The First Infinix Device With Wireless Charging by saintwalga: 9:50pm On Jun 25, 2021
Infinix to the whole world!!!
Re: Leaked Image Of The First Infinix Device With Wireless Charging by saintwalga: 9:50pm On Jun 25, 2021
Chameleon body - First of its kind!
talktalk4u:
Tuah Tuah

2- 160watts charger
Re: Leaked Image Of The First Infinix Device With Wireless Charging by chapelaries: 9:53pm On Jun 25, 2021
This is really too good to be true .
talktalk4u:
Tuah Tuah

2- 160watts charger
Re: Leaked Image Of The First Infinix Device With Wireless Charging by chapelaries: 9:57pm On Jun 25, 2021
This would really shake the android market it it turns out to be true
Re: Leaked Image Of The First Infinix Device With Wireless Charging by chapelaries: 9:58pm On Jun 25, 2021
If na really true then African mobile market is on fire , it is this line for me!
talktalk4u:
Tuah Tuah

2- 160watts charger
Re: Leaked Image Of The First Infinix Device With Wireless Charging by shorelink: 10:07pm On Jun 25, 2021
Another Bunch of Trash. . .
talktalk4u:
Tuah Tuah

2- 160watts charger

1 Like

Re: Leaked Image Of The First Infinix Device With Wireless Charging by shorelink: 10:09pm On Jun 25, 2021
If it likes let it not change its spot like cheetah, that one nah una problem!
Re: Leaked Image Of The First Infinix Device With Wireless Charging by shorelink: 10:10pm On Jun 25, 2021
Wetin Xiaomi don do pass. . . na now una day break. Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeew
talktalk4u:
Tuah Tuah

2- 160watts charger
Re: Leaked Image Of The First Infinix Device With Wireless Charging by alfredtemile: 10:12pm On Jun 25, 2021
Another BANGER!!! Nice update kiss
talktalk4u:
Tuah Tuah

2- 160watts charger
Re: Leaked Image Of The First Infinix Device With Wireless Charging by alfredtemile: 10:12pm On Jun 25, 2021
This is really gonna be the BOMB from Infinix
Re: Leaked Image Of The First Infinix Device With Wireless Charging by alfredtemile: 10:13pm On Jun 25, 2021
All three (3) features like never before, Amazing!!!
talktalk4u:
Tuah Tuah

2- 160watts charger
Re: Leaked Image Of The First Infinix Device With Wireless Charging by vardarain: 10:16pm On Jun 25, 2021
See as the device UGLY
talktalk4u:
Tuah Tuah

2- 160watts charger
Re: Leaked Image Of The First Infinix Device With Wireless Charging by vardarain: 10:16pm On Jun 25, 2021
The device is also bulky with no style.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

TECNO Introduces The World's First Telescopic Macro Lens For Smartphones / Compare Current Call Tarriffs. Airtel, Etisalat, MTN, Glo / "It's Time To Delete Your Facebook Account" - Brian Acton, Whatsapp Co-founder

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.