Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,377 members, 7,808,340 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:33 AM

Intermarriage Is Against Self Preservation - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Intermarriage Is Against Self Preservation (798 Views)

Ndi Igbo Should Practice Self Preservation / Wole Soyinka! Igbo Have Successfully Turned Entire Yoruba Race Against Self / One Nigeria Is A Fraud. The Fulani Self Preservation. Must Read (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Intermarriage Is Against Self Preservation by Nobody: 1:26pm On Jun 24, 2021
Some of you might not understand this concept and you might think this is bigotry.

To destroy an identity, traditions, culture and language encourage intermarriages, in due time, it will be destroyed.

E.g if all igbo men marry yoruba women, in 20 years, yoruba identity and race will be over and the igbo will become majority, likewise, if all yoruba men marry hausa women, the hausa race and identity will be over and the yoruba race will increase in population and become majority.

To preserve a tribe, a nation or an identity, there should be a limit of intermarriages.

The truth is that you can't stop people from loving out of their tribe or nationality but you can limit it by teaching children about their heritage.

In isreal for instance, a marriage between a jew and a non jew is not recognized by law, that is done to protect the Jewish identity, even within the jews a cohen( from priesthood heritage) can not marry a non cohen, that is also to protect the priesthood heritage.

1 Like

Re: Intermarriage Is Against Self Preservation by AchalugoNwa(f): 1:36pm On Jun 24, 2021
Mynd44 lalasticlala Seun take this thread down

They should create their own forum to promote their bigotry

3 Likes

Re: Intermarriage Is Against Self Preservation by Nobody: 1:47pm On Jun 24, 2021
AchalugoNwa:
Mynd44 lalasticlala Seun take this thread down

They should create their own forum to promote their bigotry

Why are you crying more than the bereaved

Tell me where is the bigotry here.

1 Like

Re: Intermarriage Is Against Self Preservation by Ifearnoevil: 1:59pm On Jun 24, 2021
Oh lawd...
Look at the people claiming to love Nigeria and calling others enemy of the state.smh

2 Likes

Re: Intermarriage Is Against Self Preservation by StaffofOrayan(m): 2:08pm On Jun 24, 2021
For the first time I actually agree with you!
Re: Intermarriage Is Against Self Preservation by Nobody: 2:27pm On Jun 24, 2021
Ifearnoevil:
Oh lawd...
Look at the people claiming to love Nigeria and calling others enemy of the state.smh

Loving Nigeria does not mean you don't love your identity.

Btw why are people called fulanis, yorubas, igbos or benin man? It is their identity, that identity doesn't stop them from living inside Nigeria
Re: Intermarriage Is Against Self Preservation by Nobody: 2:27pm On Jun 24, 2021
StaffofOrayan:
For the first time I actually agree with you!

Lol
Re: Intermarriage Is Against Self Preservation by FakeUnity: 2:28pm On Jun 24, 2021
I know you are right because you fulanis have used the same methology to destroy the Hausa race and culture.
Hausas are now a bloated bunch of enslaved majority.

4 Likes

Re: Intermarriage Is Against Self Preservation by NAIJAilliterate: 2:32pm On Jun 24, 2021
thebosstrevor1:
Some of you might not understand this concept and you might think this is bigotry.

To destroy an identity, traditions, culture, language, encourage intermarriage, in due time, it will be destroyed.

E.g if all igbo men marry yoruba women, in 20 years, yoruba identity and race will be over and the igbo will become majority, likewise, if all yoruba men marry hausa women, the hausa race and identity will be over and the yoruba race will increase in population and become majority.

To preserve a tribe, a nation or an identity, there should be a limit of intermarriages.

The truth is that you can't stop people from loving out of their tribe or nationality but you can limit it by teaching children about their heritage.

In isreal for instance, a marriage between a jew and a non jew is not recognized by law, that is done to protect the Jewish identity, even within the jews a cohen( from priesthood heritage) can not marry a non cohen, that is also to protect the priesthood heritage.

You are talking about culture where people are dying of Hunger and starvation no food in the country and poverty everywhere.

3 Likes

Re: Intermarriage Is Against Self Preservation by Armaggedon: 2:33pm On Jun 24, 2021
I agree with you, for once.
Re: Intermarriage Is Against Self Preservation by Nobody: 2:38pm On Jun 24, 2021
NAIJAilliterate:

You are talking about culture where people are dying of Hunger and starvation no food in the country and poverty everywhere.

How do you statement relates with the topic of discussion..pls stop going off point. If you want to talk about hunger and starvation, create a thread about that.
Re: Intermarriage Is Against Self Preservation by Nobody: 2:44pm On Jun 24, 2021
FakeUnity:
I know you are right because you fulanis have used the same methology to destroy the Hausa race and culture.
Hausas are now a bloated bunch of enslaved majority.

Igbo people always talking as if they know about hausa/ fulani history.

Fula people didn't conquer all hausa land, the major battle only happened in sokoto.

For your information, the hausa customs and traditions is still intact and dorminate.

How come every part of the north still speak Hausa till today not fula.

Try to always think.
Re: Intermarriage Is Against Self Preservation by FakeUnity: 2:46pm On Jun 24, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

Igbo people always talking as if they know about hausa/ fulani history.

Fula people didn't conquer all hausa land, the major battle only happened in sokoto.

For your information, the hausa customs and traditions is still intact and dorminate.

How come every part of the north still speak Hausa till today not fula.

Try to always think.

fulas penetrate kindreds and kingdoms by adopting the language of those they wish to conquer.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Intermarriage Is Against Self Preservation by Nobody: 2:49pm On Jun 24, 2021
FakeUnity:

fulas penetrate kindreds and kingdoms by adopting the language of those they wish to conquer.

That is a giant lie, the fula people are the ones going extinct because of inter marriages with the hausas.

Many fula people can't even speak fulbe because of inter marriages, hausa is now their lingual franca. Even the royalties are now being dominated by the dorminate culture which is Hausa.
Re: Intermarriage Is Against Self Preservation by frankyychiji(f): 2:53pm On Jun 24, 2021
FakeUnity:

You are right. Just like those Oyo Fulanis who having lived all their lives there and speak the language fluently but still kill and maim their vulnerable hosts.

Thebosstrevor1 is simply confused and also jobless.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Intermarriage Is Against Self Preservation by Nobody: 3:35pm On Jun 24, 2021
frankyychiji:
You are right. Just like those Oyo Fulanis who having lived all their lives there and speak the language fluently but still kill and maim their vulnerable hosts.

Nowadays, it is easy to abuse and write silly words like being jobless and confused all because of a writeup.

It shows that you were affected by the writeup. Your rant and anger wont stop me.
Re: Intermarriage Is Against Self Preservation by sophxx: 3:42pm On Jun 24, 2021
frankyychiji:

Rashidi the fula that lived all his life in Ebonyi, speak the language and still went to kill them isn't a good example to cite abi?
Re: Intermarriage Is Against Self Preservation by Nobody: 3:42pm On Jun 24, 2021
Only 2-5% of any tribe or race will intermarry . Nothing wrong with it, race/tribe will always be preserved and we are all from the same source anyway .

Next time analyse what you read on the Internet before you come and spout it on this forum.

FYI - there many Jews married to even black people , same with Arabs but it is always in the lower percentages.

2 Likes

Re: Intermarriage Is Against Self Preservation by frankyychiji(f): 3:44pm On Jun 24, 2021
sophxx:
Rashidi the fula that lived all his life in Ebonyi, speak the language and still went to kill them isn't a good example to cite abi?
If I missed it, you can bring it up. I am hearing this from you for the first time. It's also a good example of what I'm talking about.
Re: Intermarriage Is Against Self Preservation by frankyychiji(f): 3:46pm On Jun 24, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

Nowadays, it is easy to abuse and write silly words like being jobless and confused all because of a writeup.

It shows that you were affected by the writeup. Your rant and anger wont stop me.
grin grin grin

A little check on your timeline would reveal who is ranting and very angry too.

You have been ranting since the day Jonathan praised yorubas for being the only tribe who managed their diversity well.
Re: Intermarriage Is Against Self Preservation by sophxx: 3:48pm On Jun 24, 2021
frankyychiji:
If I missed it, you can bring it up. I am hearing this from you for the first time. It's also a good example of what I'm talking about.
It can easily be missed. It happened it in SE i understand grin
Re: Intermarriage Is Against Self Preservation by frankyychiji(f): 3:52pm On Jun 24, 2021
sophxx:
It can easily be missed. It happened it in SE i understand grin
Whatever makes you sleep well.
Re: Intermarriage Is Against Self Preservation by Nobody: 3:58pm On Jun 24, 2021
frankyychiji:
grin grin grin

A little check on your timeline would reveal who is ranting and very angry too.

You have been ranting since the day Jonathan praised yorubas for being the only tribe who managed their diversity well.

Aren't you the one stalking and following me all over nairaland to attack and abuse me because of my own opinion.
Re: Intermarriage Is Against Self Preservation by Nobody: 4:01pm On Jun 24, 2021
FreedomWinsNow:
Only 2-5% of any tribe or race will intermarry . Nothing wrong with it, race/tribe will always be preserved and we are all from the same source anyway .

Next time analyse what you read on the Internet before you come and spout it on this forum.

FYI - there many Jews married to even black people , same with Arabs but it is always in the lower percentages.

You can claim that 2% to 5% of any race or tribe will intermarry then went to claim that there are many jews married to black people and arab. Is it not a contradiction.

And where did you think i read about it in the internet, stop making baseless conclusions.

In the bible, the rules of self preservation is clearly started there, i got the idea from there.
Re: Intermarriage Is Against Self Preservation by liketerm: 4:27pm On Jun 24, 2021
Team intra ethnic marriage for life, why will I leave beautiful Ladies from my tribe and marry from another tribe and give birth to children with no loyalty to their tribe.

1 Like

Re: Intermarriage Is Against Self Preservation by Nobody: 4:29pm On Jun 24, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

You can claim that 2% to 5% of any race or tribe will intermarry then went to claim that there are many jews married to black people and arab. Is it not a contradiction.

Many does not mean most and many does not mean 90%, many could mean 0.1% of 1 billion which is many or 5% of 70 million.

And where did you think i read about it in the internet, stop making baseless conclusions.

I know you very well.

In the bible, the rules of self preservation is clearly started there, i got the idea from there.

Wrong, there is no such thing as self-preservation in the bible on the basis of interracial marriage ; the only abominations in the bible regarding marriages where in cases when the woman was an idol worshipper or a married woman or a woman from the enemy tribe.

God accepts and tolerates inter tribe and inter racial marriages. God punished the brother and sister of Moses for challenging Moses marriage to an Ethiopian - Numbers 12:1-10

2 Likes

Re: Intermarriage Is Against Self Preservation by VEXT: 4:44pm On Jun 24, 2021
The same logic applies to religion also..The Muslims want their sons to marry christian ladies,and kick against a christian man from marrying their daughters..

3 Likes

Re: Intermarriage Is Against Self Preservation by Nobody: 4:46pm On Jun 24, 2021
FreedomWinsNow:

Many does not mean most and many does not mean 90%, many could mean 0.1% of 1 billion which is many or 5% of 70 million.

I know you very well.

Wrong, there is no such thing as self-preservation in the bible on the basis of interracial marriage ; the only abominations in the bible regarding marriages where in cases when the woman was an idol worshipper or a married woman or a woman from the enemy tribe.

God accepts and tolerates inter tribe and inter racial marriages. God punished the brother and sister of Moses for challenging Moses marriage to an Ethiopian - Numbers 12:1-10

0.1% of 1 billion is a million while 5% of 70 million os about 3.5 million.

In brazil, it took about 200k black female slaves to change the demography of Brazilian to the extent that mulatto is almost a majority while black people are now minorities because of inter breeding.

If God is saying you should not marry from a certain tribe because they worship idols, isnt that self preservation.

There is even a bible passage in deuteronomy where jews can not marry gentiles, or where jews are not suppose to sell lands to gentiles, also where jews are suppose to loan gentiles with interest while they loan themselves money with no interest, isn't that an example of self preservation

How about in Egypt where God sent a plague and said every male child of the isreali must be circumcised so that he can differentiate from the Egyptian male child, then he send his angel and killed every Egyptian male child while leaving the isrealites male child, isn't that an example of God self preserving a certain tribe over another.

Go and read your bible well..all the foundation of building society are there .

(1) (2) (Reply)

At Last Federal Government Revealed How Ipob Leader Nnamdi Kanu Was Nabb Pix / Igboho is a Coward, Nnamdi Kanu Is Braver, Smarter - Olusegun Bamgbose, Esq. / How Much Is Fuel In Your Area? Here is ₦300 per litre (and Transport Fares Too)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.