Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,437 members, 7,781,274 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 11:38 AM

Borno Nursing School Suspended 30 Students For Not Welcoming Buhari - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Borno Nursing School Suspended 30 Students For Not Welcoming Buhari (23420 Views)

30 Students Of Ambrose Alli University Took Exams, Graduated While Living Abroad / Nursing Student Suspended In Borno For Not Welcoming Buhari / 30 Students Were On Bridge Taking Selfies 'ABTU Vice Chancellor' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Borno Nursing School Suspended 30 Students For Not Welcoming Buhari by gbagyiza: 7:30pm On Jun 24, 2021
flamingREED:
There are rules of engagement and acceptable methods of dismemberment.

While the students might have taken it too far, I feel whoever revealed the finding is just seeking for unnecessary attention.

To those quoting me, there's absolutely nothing wrong in going to greet the president. It's called decorum. It doesn't mean you're his fan. Remember Shadrach, Meshach and Abednego? They attended Nebuchadnezzar's meeting but held on to their convictions.

I'm fully in support of IPOB, ESN and MNK.
And my dot Nation. And BTW, the president didn't visit the East. Easy on me, brothers.
cry cry

You said nothing but the truth. As long as the students r still studying in that school, they r bound to obey the rules n regulations in line with the oath they took during their matriculation. I am not a fan of Buhari but let us say the fact, the students disobeyed the school authority n at such they need to be disciplined.

1 Like

Re: Borno Nursing School Suspended 30 Students For Not Welcoming Buhari by Chucks234: 7:44pm On Jun 24, 2021
flamingREED:

While the students might have taken it too far, I feel whoever revealed the finding is just seeking for unnecessary attention.

To those quoting me, there's absolutely nothing wrong in going to greet the president. It's called decorum. It doesn't mean you're his fan. Remember Shadrach, Meshach and Abednego? They attended Nebuchadnezzar's meeting but held on to their convictions.

And my dot Nation. And BTW, the president didn't visit the East. Easy on me, brothers.
cry cry

It is a democracy dumb ass. Freedom of association.
Re: Borno Nursing School Suspended 30 Students For Not Welcoming Buhari by BigSam13: 8:05pm On Jun 24, 2021
350million to mobilize the crowd for bubu
o ga ooo, aye zulum ti ba je ooo
Re: Borno Nursing School Suspended 30 Students For Not Welcoming Buhari by Basher8583: 8:15pm On Jun 24, 2021
Sonnobax15:
tongue
Like I said in the previous thread concerning the suspension of these nursing students,we Nigerians are a bunch of one modafvcking hypocrites.....We may tend to criticize those students for making such a bold move which majority of us only come online to make....

Give 90% of the Nigerian masses their freedom of expression,I bet you you'd be surprised to see the number of Nigerians who would boldly come out and throw Stones at bubu and his puppets

They may only have been suspended but they can't take away their lives...

What is wrong is wrong. Not everyone is as stup1d as you. We know you don't have basic home training
Re: Borno Nursing School Suspended 30 Students For Not Welcoming Buhari by 9jaRealist: 8:32pm On Jun 24, 2021
TruthHurts1:
Earlier thread https://www.nairaland.com/6618124/nursing-student-suspended-borno-not

UPDATE: How Borno School Suspended 30 Nursing Students For Not Welcoming Buhari During President's Visit

http://saharareporters.com/2021/06/24/update-how-borno-school-suspended-30-nursing-students-not-welcoming-buhari-during

DICTATORSHIP loading….smh embarassed
>
Re: Borno Nursing School Suspended 30 Students For Not Welcoming Buhari by 9jaRealist: 8:42pm On Jun 24, 2021
flamingREED:

cry cry
gbagyiza:
You said nothing but the truth. As long as the students r still studying in that school, they r bound to obey the rules n regulations in line with the oath they took during their matriculation. I am not a fan of Buhari but let us say the fact, the students disobeyed the school authority n at such they need to be disciplined.

There should NO rules mandating students to go welcome the president or any politician whatsoever…
It’s incredible that supposedly “educated” people think this is okay. It is completely UNRELATED to their being at school!

What next? It’s okay for them to be required to attend the next PDP convention? Or perhaps the next Emir’s coronation?
So if there’s a mandate for all students to attend Sunday church or Friday mosque prayers, they “need to be disciplined” if they refuse?!
>
Re: Borno Nursing School Suspended 30 Students For Not Welcoming Buhari by rasco2000me: 9:22pm On Jun 24, 2021
Joe igbokwe sa,on dirty come and hear oOoOO mumu,u are shouting crowd,the one they use state money to invite
Re: Borno Nursing School Suspended 30 Students For Not Welcoming Buhari by Kfed4ril(m): 11:02pm On Jun 24, 2021
LordviccoDaGuru:
It's a welcome development grin grin

Shame on south east wailers Buhari will not handover after 2023

Make Igbo matter no kill you o.
You left the topic of discussion to divert to SE.
And a quick reminder: Buhari isn’t handing over to the sw, know this and have peace.
Re: Borno Nursing School Suspended 30 Students For Not Welcoming Buhari by pseudaria: 11:08pm On Jun 24, 2021
flamingREED:

You should be cautious when invoking disaster on people because you don't know who has the higher grace. But may God Almighty forgive you.

Apologies for the wrong words usage, there is so much anger everywhere

1 Like

Re: Borno Nursing School Suspended 30 Students For Not Welcoming Buhari by KenModi(m): 11:12pm On Jun 24, 2021
flamingREED:

cry cry

I swear to slap you just dey hungry me. Be like the hardship for Naija never reach your side. Just dey talk rubbish for mouth.
Re: Borno Nursing School Suspended 30 Students For Not Welcoming Buhari by PlanktonX: 11:18pm On Jun 24, 2021
Am not disappointed at all...buy it if you can't earn it. Why buy it, if you could earn it.

One day, this country shall see the light
Re: Borno Nursing School Suspended 30 Students For Not Welcoming Buhari by litaninja(m): 12:00am On Jun 25, 2021
Your mouth like dustbin wey don full...

flamingREED:

cry cry
Re: Borno Nursing School Suspended 30 Students For Not Welcoming Buhari by flamingREED(m): 2:15am On Jun 25, 2021
pseudaria:

Apologies for the wrong words usage, there is so much anger everywhere
No probs.
Re: Borno Nursing School Suspended 30 Students For Not Welcoming Buhari by walebliss(m): 5:04am On Jun 25, 2021
Shey na by force What if they no vote for am
Re: Borno Nursing School Suspended 30 Students For Not Welcoming Buhari by cafolu: 11:20am On Jun 25, 2021
Shut it please! Revealing the finding is 100% correct and necessary so that some pressure can be brought on the idiots that suspended students thereby truncating their right to education they paid for just because they did not go to 'welcome and appreciate' the visiting president ! When did that become part of their educational requirements? Besides, who suspended the President for failing to attend the burial of a whole COAS which was actually important? Some of you just make poorly thought-out comments I swear!

flamingREED:

cry cry

1 Like

Re: Borno Nursing School Suspended 30 Students For Not Welcoming Buhari by flamingREED(m): 11:43am On Jun 25, 2021
cafolu:
Shut it please! Revealing the finding is 100% correct and necessary so that some pressure can be brought on the idiots that suspended students thereby truncating their right to education they paid for just because they did not go to 'welcome and appreciate' the visiting president ! When did that become part of their educational requirements? Besides, who suspended the President for failing to attend the burial of a whole COAS which was actually important? Some of you just make poorly thought-out comments I swear!

By revealing the finding, I was referring to the school admin that brought the matter to public notice. I wasn't referring to the media that published the news for them. I guess my thoughts were ambiguous.
Re: Borno Nursing School Suspended 30 Students For Not Welcoming Buhari by cafolu: 11:45am On Jun 25, 2021
Even that school admin or staff did very well and should not be condemned at all! If he didn't leak it how would the press have carried and exposed the madness?
flamingREED:

By revealing the finding, I was referring to the school admin that brought the matter to public notice. I wasn't referring to the media that published the news for them. I guess my thoughts were ambiguous.
Re: Borno Nursing School Suspended 30 Students For Not Welcoming Buhari by Tvoice: 5:04pm On Jun 25, 2021
na by force , is ya welcoming ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Oluwafemi Adedairo Has Won The World Mathematics Team Challenge For Nigeria. / The Cruelty Of Most School Owners / More Art Works Of The 12 yr-old boy Who drew the N500 Note

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.