Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,513 members, 7,808,877 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:25 PM

Help I Am About Loosing Everything Because Of Bank Transfer - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Help I Am About Loosing Everything Because Of Bank Transfer (278 Views)

What Kind Of Bank Charge Is This? / About 99.4% Of Bank Accounts Contain Less Than N500,000 - NDIC / Obinna Ukwuani Appointed Chief Digital Officer Of Bank Of Kigali (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help I Am About Loosing Everything Because Of Bank Transfer by Bonaventura(m): 2:06pm On Jun 24, 2021
On Monday, my sister made an Over the Counter transfer of 250,000 naira from her Zenith Bank account to my Access Bank account and up till this moment the money has not yet hit my account.

I had expected the money on Friday evening but because she could couldn't transfer such amount with USSD as she doesn't have an ATM card, I waited for Monday, meanwhile I got 100,000 naira from someone to meet up a deadline over the weekend while hoping for the money on Monday so that I make a refund. This 100,000 is someone's school fees.

My sister has spent the last three days in Zenith Bank with the bank citing network issues and no positive response.

Now I appear to be a liar, untrustworthy and slimy.
My reputation, integrity and everything is gone because of this.

What do I do?

@lalasticlala
Re: Help I Am About Loosing Everything Because Of Bank Transfer by mountmoriah(m): 2:10pm On Jun 24, 2021
Go to your bank and talk with the bank manager about it,, make sure it:s your main branch you go to, the bank you open your account, make sure you collect the teller your sister used in making the transfer as evidence also call your account officer and explain to him or her about the issue or problem you are facing, it will be resolve.
Re: Help I Am About Loosing Everything Because Of Bank Transfer by Bonaventura(m): 2:16pm On Jun 24, 2021
mountmoriah:
Go to your bank and talk with the bank manager about it,, make sure it:s your main branch you go to, the bank you open your account, make sure you collect the teller your sister used in making the transfer as evidence also call your account officer and explain to him or her about the issue or problem you are facing, it will be resolve.

Thank you. We are in different locations and it's far from the branches we opened the accounts
Re: Help I Am About Loosing Everything Because Of Bank Transfer by DDDEnterprises: 2:20pm On Jun 24, 2021
In what way do you appear to be a liar and untrustworthy?
I think either you are taking this too far or anyone who is actually accusing you of being all that is taking it too far.

Such issues aren't unheard of.

lemme narrate a little story to you. if it relates to yours and it is of help, then good luck.

Someone sent me money months ago using his atm card and i didn't receive it. I provided all evidence from my side that i didn't receive any money.

The person went to his bank and complained. they identified that it was a network issue from their side and said they'll resolve it. After about two weeks (the guy went there again and again), they did resolve it and the money was transferred back into the sender's account. He now sent it again properly into my other account and I received it.

So what? if you've provided all evidence that you didn't receive any money, let your sister go to her bank and pester them very well. They'll resolve it eventually by God's help.

modified: I also went to my bank while he went to his and they said there's no such transaction surrounding my account so the problem is with the sender's bank. So maybe you should also go to your own bank to confirm if there's no problem from your side.

(1) (Reply)

Best Online Survey Tool For Market Research And Customer Feedback In Nigeria! / Crypto Blog( Make Money Online By Writing Articles) / Is It Okay To Bind My Card To My Cryto Wallet At This Time?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.