Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,310 members, 7,808,046 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:43 AM

Bbnaija Reunion: I Have No Feelings For Kaisha – Neo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bbnaija Reunion: I Have No Feelings For Kaisha – Neo (279 Views)

Kaisha Opens A Provision Warehouse / Bbnaija Reunion: “I Didn’t Dump Jeff, He Was …” – Kim Oprah Speaks / Bbnaija Reunion: "I Don't Regret Choosing Tobi As A Partner" - Ceec (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija Reunion: I Have No Feelings For Kaisha – Neo by 774ngr: 2:34pm On Jun 24, 2021
Former BBNaija housemate, Neo has clarified that he never tried to kiss Kaisha while in the house Kaisha during the reunion show on Wednesday said Neo asked her for a kiss at one of the Saturday night parties. She also said he made advances at her and had an erection because of her. However, Neo blatantly denied it, saying he may have led her on by not totally rejecting her love but his eyes were just for Vee....

https://www.774ngr.com/2021/06/24/bbnaija-reunion-i-have-no-feelings-for-kaisha-neo/

(1) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh Explains Reason For Her Surgery With Then-And-Now Photos / Watch Guests And Bouncers Struggling To Pick Money At Obi Cubana’s Mum Funeral / Video: Awwww! See The Romantic Thing Laycon Did To Erica After Settling

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.