Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,696 members, 7,805,856 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:26 AM

"My Mum Has Bone Cancer, Please Help Me" - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / "My Mum Has Bone Cancer, Please Help Me" (339 Views)

The Love I Have For My Mum Has Caused Me Problems / I Sat On My Father's Laps, My Mum Walked In And Warned Me / My Married Jobless Elder Brother Is Sucking My Mum Financially. Help! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"My Mum Has Bone Cancer, Please Help Me" by Christianashitt(f): 2:37pm On Jun 24, 2021
Good afternoon fellow Nairalanders,

My friend @maryjane001 introduce this platform to me to enable me gather some funds for my mum's surgery.
She has been ill and it started last year during the lockdown,at first we thought it was Athritis so we decided to carry out local treatment on her with the use of herbal medicine but when the pain get severe we took her to Lagos state teaching hospital (LUTH) .

We were told that they needed to carry out a series of test on her to confirm what really is the illness ,after the test,she was diagnosed of bone cancer (chondrosarcoma and steosacoma) .
We urgently need money( Sum of 2M is needed for her over all treatment)for her surgery and this surgery includes neck surgery ,leg surgery and surgery of the arm) to save her life as we don't have the capacity to .
Right now I have no where to run to, I 'm still a student and I now fend for myself in the University.

Please friends I beg for your support and your contribution to saving my mum's life as your money will go a long way in her life .No amount is small . please help me!,help her! ,help us !. I pray God bless you all as you do this .

Thank you so much.
@christianah shittu

Re: "My Mum Has Bone Cancer, Please Help Me" by Auskyd(m): 3:54pm On Jun 24, 2021
Go on Twitter. You'll see people to help there. Nairaland is not the place abeg
Re: "My Mum Has Bone Cancer, Please Help Me" by Nobody: 4:00pm On Jun 24, 2021
Quick, speedy recovery to your mom.

(1) (Reply)

I Lost All My Money To My Sister's Help | Sunday Funday | Vlog / Why Thunder Strikes Killed 17 Wedding Guests / 6 Reasons You Are Always Tired All The Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.