Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,639 members, 7,801,855 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:16 AM

Usifo Ataga's Murder: Police Arrest 21-Year-Old UNILAG Student, Chidinma - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Usifo Ataga's Murder: Police Arrest 21-Year-Old UNILAG Student, Chidinma (59366 Views)

Alleged Murder: Police Declares Benjamin Nnanyerugo (killaboi) Wanted / Ataga Murder: Police Forced Me To Sign A Statement They Wrote – Chidinma Ojukwu / Micheal Usifo Ataga's Murder: Lekki Airbnb Owner In Custody, Suspect At Large (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Usifo Ataga's Murder: Police Arrest 21-Year-Old UNILAG Student, Chidinma by aspabay(m): 3:25pm On Jun 24, 2021
Kudos to the Nigerian Police

1 Like

Re: Usifo Ataga's Murder: Police Arrest 21-Year-Old UNILAG Student, Chidinma by TATALoAlaMu: 3:25pm On Jun 24, 2021
Crack cocaine craving at work. Nawaaa o
Re: Usifo Ataga's Murder: Police Arrest 21-Year-Old UNILAG Student, Chidinma by HEAVEN4444: 3:25pm On Jun 24, 2021
wow she looks so innocent. thats why Ataga let his guard down. him no know say na devil in a blue dress him dey deal with. death angel

4 Likes

Re: Usifo Ataga's Murder: Police Arrest 21-Year-Old UNILAG Student, Chidinma by malakaimoscondo: 3:25pm On Jun 24, 2021
KingAzari:
She would plead self-defense or rape. Dead men tell no tales.
no pblem...did she attack the man account too on self defense?

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Usifo Ataga's Murder: Police Arrest 21-Year-Old UNILAG Student, Chidinma by SUNNINO(m): 3:25pm On Jun 24, 2021
Not surprised, an average UNILAG female student is a runs girl, Chidinma you are shame to your parents and igbo people. You continue allowing other tribes to call you names and you confirmed their assertions. Hmm

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Usifo Ataga's Murder: Police Arrest 21-Year-Old UNILAG Student, Chidinma by Nobody: 3:25pm On Jun 24, 2021
josh123:
Money is truly the root of all evil

Honestly! embarassed
Re: Usifo Ataga's Murder: Police Arrest 21-Year-Old UNILAG Student, Chidinma by AndikanEssien(m): 3:26pm On Jun 24, 2021
Re: Usifo Ataga's Murder: Police Arrest 21-Year-Old UNILAG Student, Chidinma by okoroemeka(m): 3:26pm On Jun 24, 2021
Shabaleen:
send that bitch to hell asap!
hmm, were the lady is going she will plead to die and go to hell but hell will not come,she will at least stay up to 3-5 years in awaiting trial detention (the DPP will make sure of that) before she will be sentenced to death or life in prison,she will be confined with little or no movement in the prison yard as a condemned criminal,she will be raped,abused by all and sundry,from IPO,inspector to prison warder,she will beg for death to come but death will not hear,I have had a close personal harrowing experience from the justice system in Nigeria, after 6 months of solitary confinement and nearly lossing my sanity,nowadays I think before I act.

14 Likes

Re: Usifo Ataga's Murder: Police Arrest 21-Year-Old UNILAG Student, Chidinma by InvertedHammer: 3:26pm On Jun 24, 2021
KingAzari:
/
Good defense. He tried to rape her and N5m magically disappeared from his account and reappeared in her account.
If only some of you know where the loves of your life sleep at night sometimes or the oldest men they have slept with in secret grin

/

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Usifo Ataga's Murder: Police Arrest 21-Year-Old UNILAG Student, Chidinma by West2019(m): 3:26pm On Jun 24, 2021
See her ugly face . Can you imagine .
Re: Usifo Ataga's Murder: Police Arrest 21-Year-Old UNILAG Student, Chidinma by 67gat: 3:26pm On Jun 24, 2021
It is well
Re: Usifo Ataga's Murder: Police Arrest 21-Year-Old UNILAG Student, Chidinma by HEAVEN4444: 3:26pm On Jun 24, 2021
BigBashiru:

it's men's biological preference. I would still prefer a 21 year old student to a 32 year old "good wife" any day.
yeahhh its preference. a 21 year old will just be talking rubbish that will annoy me. she will be talking about burna boy and davido grin grin grin
i like mature women, if i was still out here looking.

8 Likes

Re: Usifo Ataga's Murder: Police Arrest 21-Year-Old UNILAG Student, Chidinma by sammirano: 3:27pm On Jun 24, 2021
Stupid ipob miscreant wants to cashout. They are all theives and greedy bastards

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Usifo Ataga's Murder: Police Arrest 21-Year-Old UNILAG Student, Chidinma by RichBoy247: 3:27pm On Jun 24, 2021
Righteousness2:
So Unfortunate . Chidinmma is Evil but the man is fully responsible for his predicament.

Can a man take fire in his bosom, and his clothes not be burned?
Can one go upon hot coals, and his feet not be burned?

Chidinmma could be sent to Jail or Firing squad and she repents and makes Heaven.
The young man is dead in sin and is gone..

Flee Evil! Flee Ungodliness! Flee Worldliness..

You are also evil too.

Solomon had 700 wives and 300 side chicks, yet, none killed him and God also professed that HE loved Solomon. So what nonsensical nonsense without ingredients are you saying?

2 Likes

Re: Usifo Ataga's Murder: Police Arrest 21-Year-Old UNILAG Student, Chidinma by BigBashiru: 3:27pm On Jun 24, 2021
Asgard73:
All this big men sef ... maybe she wan send chidimma parts to Ogun State for more... enjoyment

Maybe the girl survived his ogun and send him to his maker

She needs a lawyer...

Murder at 21... with no precedent of bad behavior..

something went wrong...

Yoruba big men and love for kids..
Ndi sugar Daddy...

it's a biological impulse.
Re: Usifo Ataga's Murder: Police Arrest 21-Year-Old UNILAG Student, Chidinma by Jollynuel: 3:28pm On Jun 24, 2021
I'm not a lawyer, but I can bet my left balls that it won't fly... There is intent to commit a crime here, if it was rape she would have reported to the police after the fatal encounter, however she went ahead to deplete his account and abscond, abi the money inside the account wan follow rape her??

KingAzari:

7 Likes

Re: Usifo Ataga's Murder: Police Arrest 21-Year-Old UNILAG Student, Chidinma by Nobody: 3:28pm On Jun 24, 2021
Like I said in my previous post, more detail will be unveiled once this matter gets to court. Let's see how it goes.
Do not give your account number or allow someone you do not have a personal relationship with, use your bank account. It can land you in serious trouble.
Many more persons will be arrested if they provided their bank account as pickers

2 Likes

Re: Usifo Ataga's Murder: Police Arrest 21-Year-Old UNILAG Student, Chidinma by Nobody: 3:28pm On Jun 24, 2021
Undergraduate!

Whoa
Re: Usifo Ataga's Murder: Police Arrest 21-Year-Old UNILAG Student, Chidinma by pacespot(m): 3:28pm On Jun 24, 2021
blesskewe:
At 21?
The Hustle is real oooooooooooooooooooooooo

Stop calling these things hustle: robbery, scamming, murder, ritualism, etc are no hustles. This is a dent on the image of real hustlers. Imagine someone that is hustling with freelancing online after unable to secure a job is tagged along these characters. You're a murderer, fraudster, kidnapper, ritualist, but not a hustler. Let's stop brandishing evils by calling them hustle, it does not make any sense, and it seems to encourage the doers

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Usifo Ataga's Murder: Police Arrest 21-Year-Old UNILAG Student, Chidinma by thorpido(m): 3:29pm On Jun 24, 2021
She looks innocent.She just destroyed her life and another man's life for filthy lucre.
Re: Usifo Ataga's Murder: Police Arrest 21-Year-Old UNILAG Student, Chidinma by loswhite(m): 3:30pm On Jun 24, 2021
Righteousness2:
So Unfortunate . Chidinmma is Evil but the man is fully responsible for his predicament.

Can a man take fire in his bosom, and his clothes not be burned?
Can one go upon hot coals, and his feet not be burned?

Chidinmma could be sent to Jail or Firing squad and she repents and makes Heaven.
The young man is dead in sin and is gone..

Flee Evil! Flee Ungodliness! Flee Worldliness..
Who made you a judge. My friend go and sleep

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Usifo Ataga's Murder: Police Arrest 21-Year-Old UNILAG Student, Chidinma by BigBashiru: 3:31pm On Jun 24, 2021
HEAVEN4444:
yeahhh its preference. a 21 year old will just be talking rubbish that will annoy me. she will be talking about burna boy and davido grin grin grin
i like mature women, if i was still out here looking.

Nigerians are such hypocrites. u know deep down u like hot young things but you like pretending. good luck with da pretences.

2 Likes

Re: Usifo Ataga's Murder: Police Arrest 21-Year-Old UNILAG Student, Chidinma by StagethemTVee: 3:31pm On Jun 24, 2021
I dont usually respond to people here but this your mentality needs outright condemnation. According to your tales, she escaped his rituals and then decided to pay his bank account a visit?
Asgard73:
All this big men sef ... maybe she wan send chidimma parts to Ogun State for more... enjoyment

Maybe the girl survived his ogun and send him to his maker

She needs a lawyer...

Murder at 21... with no precedent of bad behavior..

something went wrong...

Yoruba big men and love for kids..

Ndi sugar Daddy...

7 Likes

Re: Usifo Ataga's Murder: Police Arrest 21-Year-Old UNILAG Student, Chidinma by Dbarrzx: 3:32pm On Jun 24, 2021
see innocence written on her face...God! we do not know how our end will come, pls let it be honorable for our kids to be proud of us even at death. The man f#cked up by the lady is a wild beast in human form

4 Likes

Re: Usifo Ataga's Murder: Police Arrest 21-Year-Old UNILAG Student, Chidinma by Nobody: 3:33pm On Jun 24, 2021
KingAzari:

Yeah, right...

I hear you, Barrister. grin
Re: Usifo Ataga's Murder: Police Arrest 21-Year-Old UNILAG Student, Chidinma by Asgard73: 3:33pm On Jun 24, 2021
StagethemTVee:
I dont usually respond to people here but this your mentality needs outright condemnation. According to your tales, she escaped his rituals and then decided to pay his bank account a visit?

Bank is blocked his account

Do that girl look like some one manipulating the man’s account and cashing out millions ?

Even if she’s in know of the account she’s definitely not the person runing the withdrawals

My opinion
Re: Usifo Ataga's Murder: Police Arrest 21-Year-Old UNILAG Student, Chidinma by HEAVEN4444: 3:33pm On Jun 24, 2021
BigBashiru:

Nigerians are such hypocrites. u know deep down u like hot young things but you like pretending. good luck with da pretences.
nah bro back in my unenlightened days i dealt with many hot young things and their hygiene level was very questionable. brah, i like my women 30 and over. thank you. not that i am looking for any women though but if i was i would be looking for 30 and over

2 Likes

Re: Usifo Ataga's Murder: Police Arrest 21-Year-Old UNILAG Student, Chidinma by Vince77(m): 3:33pm On Jun 24, 2021
Bouz:
Chai shocked, A broke girl knacking a billionaire, girls really got opportunities in this life oh

Aswear
Re: Usifo Ataga's Murder: Police Arrest 21-Year-Old UNILAG Student, Chidinma by Akalia(m): 3:35pm On Jun 24, 2021
indigenous234:
Fear woman no matter thier age or size.
I can't agree more with you.
Re: Usifo Ataga's Murder: Police Arrest 21-Year-Old UNILAG Student, Chidinma by ajl: 3:36pm On Jun 24, 2021
Bellfun:
Jesus!

Took a life for the love of money? This girl will be wasted behind bars!

Behind bars? No, she will most likely get capital punishment. Looking at her just make me think "how possible can this innocent looking girl can kill a chicken by herself, not to talk of human".

The love of money they say .....

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Robbers Kill Father Of Two, Rape Three Ladies (photo) / Man Confronts Police Officer Who 'Planted' Marijuana In His Car / 2 Lagos Housemaids Raped Employer’s Daughters With Fingers, Sticks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.