Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,339 members, 7,808,202 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:34 AM

Usifo Ataga's Murder: Police Arrest 21-Year-Old UNILAG Student, Chidinma - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Usifo Ataga's Murder: Police Arrest 21-Year-Old UNILAG Student, Chidinma (59386 Views)

Alleged Murder: Police Declares Benjamin Nnanyerugo (killaboi) Wanted / Ataga Murder: Police Forced Me To Sign A Statement They Wrote – Chidinma Ojukwu / Micheal Usifo Ataga's Murder: Lekki Airbnb Owner In Custody, Suspect At Large (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Usifo Ataga's Murder: Police Arrest 21-Year-Old UNILAG Student, Chidinma by Womanizer(m): 3:36pm On Jun 24, 2021
I refuse to believe this girl committed this crime alone

3 Likes

Re: Usifo Ataga's Murder: Police Arrest 21-Year-Old UNILAG Student, Chidinma by wpadmin: 3:37pm On Jun 24, 2021
I be wan mention sapphire but she don delete her account
Re: Usifo Ataga's Murder: Police Arrest 21-Year-Old UNILAG Student, Chidinma by Sunday2021: 3:37pm On Jun 24, 2021
When I said don't trust these terrorists, some thought I hate them for nothing.
Any human being that can do anything for money is very dangerous.
I say again, don't trust ipob even if he is a pastor or imam, A man or a woman, tall or short.

2 Likes

Re: Usifo Ataga's Murder: Police Arrest 21-Year-Old UNILAG Student, Chidinma by loswhite(m): 3:37pm On Jun 24, 2021
HEAVEN4444:
yeahhh its preference. a 21 year old will just be talking rubbish that will annoy me. she will be talking about burna boy and davido grin grin grin
i like mature women, if i was still out here looking.
Someone just want sex and you talking about discussion....lol. you are not serious

1 Like

Re: Usifo Ataga's Murder: Police Arrest 21-Year-Old UNILAG Student, Chidinma by bellosulaiman(m): 3:38pm On Jun 24, 2021
She would say she doesn’t know what to do and she ran away ... u r right jareee
Re: Usifo Ataga's Murder: Police Arrest 21-Year-Old UNILAG Student, Chidinma by HEAVEN4444: 3:38pm On Jun 24, 2021
HenryWilliams:
But my question is.. why arrest the owner of the apartment? Is he in anyway linked to the crime? When does leasing out properties become a offence and owners becoming automatic accomplices to crimes that occur within?
The Nigeria Police Force need serious reorientation.. something I'm afraid is way past them.
she knows the guy. she is the one who rented the apartment so she and the man are business partners. they are both into shady dealings. she doesnt look like the type who can overpower a boxer so maybe she got help from an inside man ? a man who didnt have to pass through the gate ? a man who had his own key to the apartment ? THE OWNER ?

these are just ruminations of course

5 Likes

Re: Usifo Ataga's Murder: Police Arrest 21-Year-Old UNILAG Student, Chidinma by noah91(m): 3:39pm On Jun 24, 2021
BigBashiru:

it's a biological impulse.
It took a fool like you to respond to a fellow fool like @Asgard73. When did Usifo Ataga become Yoruba?

2 Likes

Re: Usifo Ataga's Murder: Police Arrest 21-Year-Old UNILAG Student, Chidinma by observer24(m): 3:39pm On Jun 24, 2021
KingAzari:
She would plead self-defense or rape. Dead men tell no tales.

She could. But then if it was self defence, why go ahead to start withdrawing his money?? Paying herself for damages?

The withdrawals alone show criminal and malicious intent already.

7 Likes

Re: Usifo Ataga's Murder: Police Arrest 21-Year-Old UNILAG Student, Chidinma by ajl: 3:39pm On Jun 24, 2021
StagethemTVee:
I dont usually respond to people here but this your mentality needs outright condemnation. According to your tales, she escaped his rituals and then decided to pay his bank account a visit?

And who said the victim or supposed late sugar daddy was a Yoruba man?

1 Like

Re: Usifo Ataga's Murder: Police Arrest 21-Year-Old UNILAG Student, Chidinma by ajl: 3:40pm On Jun 24, 2021
observer24:

She could. But then if it was self defence, why go ahead to start withdrawing his money?? Paying herself for damages?

The withdrawals alone show criminal and malicious intent already.

Exactly, your head dey work. It suggest a motive for the murder.

1 Like

Re: Usifo Ataga's Murder: Police Arrest 21-Year-Old UNILAG Student, Chidinma by HEAVEN4444: 3:41pm On Jun 24, 2021
loswhite:
Someone just want sex and you talking about discussion....lol. you are not serious
i am not an animal. i dont just want sex and then dismiss you. see the beauty in the sex is in knowing that the person giving you the sex is a classy sophisticated well spoken intelligent and yet beautiful woman. i dont just get a 21 year old davido fan and say keep quiet, take your clothes off, i want to nack. thats animalistic behavior. lol
but thats just me

7 Likes

Re: Usifo Ataga's Murder: Police Arrest 21-Year-Old UNILAG Student, Chidinma by J2381: 3:42pm On Jun 24, 2021
Imagine this little girl jerking around with her father's mate. Let's hope she won't use the excuse of rape as the reason why she allegedly murdered the man.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Usifo Ataga's Murder: Police Arrest 21-Year-Old UNILAG Student, Chidinma by Sunday2021: 3:42pm On Jun 24, 2021
yeyeboi:
After Buhari fear women
fear Igbo with money
Re: Usifo Ataga's Murder: Police Arrest 21-Year-Old UNILAG Student, Chidinma by ajl: 3:42pm On Jun 24, 2021
HenryWilliams:
But my question is.. why arrest the owner of the apartment? Is he in anyway linked to the crime? When does leasing out properties become a offence and owners becoming automatic accomplices to crimes that occur within?
The Nigeria Police Force need serious reorientation.. something I'm afraid is way past them.

I wondered too. But what if she is an accomplice? Who know? My advice to any one renting out airbnb is to install CCTV showing who goes in and out of the apartment and building. At least that will save you from being a physical accomplice, except if there is another form of conspiracy.
Re: Usifo Ataga's Murder: Police Arrest 21-Year-Old UNILAG Student, Chidinma by Asgard73: 3:44pm On Jun 24, 2021
noah91:
It took a fool like you to respond to a fellow fool like @Asgard73. When did Usifo Ataga become Yoruba?

And wia Asgard said he be yoruba ...

Yoruba should always resist that urge to shalaye...

The Yoruba in dem keep radiating..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Usifo Ataga's Murder: Police Arrest 21-Year-Old UNILAG Student, Chidinma by MondayOsunbor(m): 3:44pm On Jun 24, 2021
[quote author=naptu2 post=103048020]

https://punchng.com/breaking-police-arrest-21-year-old-unilag-student-over-murder-of-super-tv-ceo/[/quote

The state Commissioner of Police, Hakeem Odumosu, said Chidinma is an undergraduate of the University of Lagos, adding that she had confessed to committing the crime.

Nigerian Police!
Re: Usifo Ataga's Murder: Police Arrest 21-Year-Old UNILAG Student, Chidinma by majamajic(m): 3:44pm On Jun 24, 2021
West2019:
See her ugly face . Can you imagine .

Haba , the murderer is fine , upon all interrogation she still come out like this
Re: Usifo Ataga's Murder: Police Arrest 21-Year-Old UNILAG Student, Chidinma by Iceyjayz: 3:44pm On Jun 24, 2021
Look at her innocent face like that of queenslander, you will never know that they are evil and unscrupulous

1 Like

Re: Usifo Ataga's Murder: Police Arrest 21-Year-Old UNILAG Student, Chidinma by HEAVEN4444: 3:45pm On Jun 24, 2021
okoroemeka:
hmm, were the lady is going she will plead to die and go to hell,she will at least stay up to 3-5 years in awaiting trial detention (the DPP will make sure of that) before she will be sentenced to death or life in prison,she will confined with little or no movement in the prison yard as a condemned criminal,she will be raped,abused by all and sundry,from IPO,inspector to prison warder,she will beg for death to come but death will not hear,I have had a close personal harrowing experience from the justice system in Nigeria, nowadays I think before I act.
bros is it not the same nigeria ? her parents will arrange 10 million for dpo and they will free her.
Re: Usifo Ataga's Murder: Police Arrest 21-Year-Old UNILAG Student, Chidinma by Jeetech01(m): 3:45pm On Jun 24, 2021
Human being, we can do anything for the sake of money.
Re: Usifo Ataga's Murder: Police Arrest 21-Year-Old UNILAG Student, Chidinma by Omoajidagan: 3:45pm On Jun 24, 2021
Re: Usifo Ataga's Murder: Police Arrest 21-Year-Old UNILAG Student, Chidinma by jidxin(m): 3:45pm On Jun 24, 2021
Asgard73:
All this big men sef ... maybe she wan send chidimma parts to Ogun State for more... enjoyment

Maybe the girl survived his ogun and send him to his maker

She needs a lawyer...

Murder at 21... with no precedent of bad behavior..

something went wrong...

Yoruba big men and love for kids..

Ndi sugar Daddy...
Usifo Ataga......... a yoruba name, you no get sense walahi

4 Likes

Re: Usifo Ataga's Murder: Police Arrest 21-Year-Old UNILAG Student, Chidinma by Nobody: 3:45pm On Jun 24, 2021
When a man cant control his prick, it brings doom and wahala.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Usifo Ataga's Murder: Police Arrest 21-Year-Old UNILAG Student, Chidinma by Asgard73: 3:46pm On Jun 24, 2021
jidxin:
Usifo Ataga......... a yoruba name, you no get sense walahi

And you geh sense... where Asgard said he be yoruba man...

Yoruba people sef... comprehension Na wahala
Re: Usifo Ataga's Murder: Police Arrest 21-Year-Old UNILAG Student, Chidinma by fof1: 3:46pm On Jun 24, 2021
Righteousness2:
So Unfortunate . Chidinmma is Evil but the man is fully responsible for his predicament.

Can a man take fire in his bosom, and his clothes not be burned?
Can one go upon hot coals, and his feet not be burned?

Chidinmma could be sent to Jail or Firing squad and she repents and makes Heaven.
The young man is dead in sin and is gone..

Flee Evil! Flee Ungodliness! Flee Worldliness..

"The Young Man is Dead in Sin and is gone..." He is Gone to Hell... in Sin.?
Re: Usifo Ataga's Murder: Police Arrest 21-Year-Old UNILAG Student, Chidinma by Yankee101: 3:47pm On Jun 24, 2021
Well, hang her

Once proven beyond doubt

And somebody for wan marry her oh
Re: Usifo Ataga's Murder: Police Arrest 21-Year-Old UNILAG Student, Chidinma by EmmanuelScott1(m): 3:47pm On Jun 24, 2021
shocked shocked tufiakwa, fear women maka ndu gi ooo
Re: Usifo Ataga's Murder: Police Arrest 21-Year-Old UNILAG Student, Chidinma by Omoajidagan: 3:47pm On Jun 24, 2021
Na wa oooo
Re: Usifo Ataga's Murder: Police Arrest 21-Year-Old UNILAG Student, Chidinma by Nobody: 3:47pm On Jun 24, 2021
Asgard73:
All this big men sef ... maybe she wan send chidimma parts to Ogun State for more... enjoyment

Maybe the girl survived his ogun and send him to his maker

She needs a lawyer...

Murder at 21... with no precedent of bad behavior..

something went wrong...

Yoruba big men and love for kids..

Ndi sugar Daddy...

He's not a Yoruba man tribalist!

1 Like

Re: Usifo Ataga's Murder: Police Arrest 21-Year-Old UNILAG Student, Chidinma by jidxin(m): 3:47pm On Jun 24, 2021
KingAzari:

One devil advocate of a lair lawyer is gonna sell this to her and give her hope on How To Get Away With Murder.
thats gonna be difficult to plead....she followed him
Re: Usifo Ataga's Murder: Police Arrest 21-Year-Old UNILAG Student, Chidinma by Nobody: 3:47pm On Jun 24, 2021
KingAzari:

One devil advocate of a lair lawyer is gonna sell this to her and give her hope on How To Get Away With Murder.

That's why she went and withdrew 5 million bucks from the man's account?

No hope for her. The least she'll get is life imprisonment.
Re: Usifo Ataga's Murder: Police Arrest 21-Year-Old UNILAG Student, Chidinma by Iceyjayz: 3:48pm On Jun 24, 2021
BigSarah:
Being a Visual Slay Queen wasn't enough for you, you had to step up to being a Literal Slay Queen by Murdering a Philanderer...
You're prolly gonna Slay in blue or green for life.

Check My signature, check it
Give me valid reasons why I should patronize you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Ekiti Police Arrest Mother & Son For Kidnapping A 15-Year-Old Girl / Ikirun-Osun Bank Robbery: Police Arrest 4 Suspects (Photos) / 2 Lagos Housemaids Raped Employer’s Daughters With Fingers, Sticks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.