Stats: 3,150,545 members, 7,809,005 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:00 PM

Usifo Ataga's Murder: Police Arrest 21-Year-Old UNILAG Student, Chidinma - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Usifo Ataga's Murder: Police Arrest 21-Year-Old UNILAG Student, Chidinma (59389 Views)

Alleged Murder: Police Declares Benjamin Nnanyerugo (killaboi) Wanted / Ataga Murder: Police Forced Me To Sign A Statement They Wrote – Chidinma Ojukwu / Micheal Usifo Ataga's Murder: Lekki Airbnb Owner In Custody, Suspect At Large (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Usifo Ataga's Murder: Police Arrest 21-Year-Old UNILAG Student, Chidinma by TimeTraveller: 4:02pm On Jun 24, 2021
Asgard73:
All this big men sef ... maybe she wan send chidimma parts to Ogun State for more... enjoyment

Maybe the girl survived his ogun and send him to his maker

She needs a lawyer...

Murder at 21... with no precedent of bad behavior..

something went wrong...

Yoruba big men and love for kids..

Ndi sugar Daddy...

Modified

You Yoruba people on my mention and una urge to shalaye
Where did I say or implied that Usifo is a Yoruba man

Are yoruba people the only people patronizing ogun ritual market?

And what’s wrong saying Yoruba big men and under 21..
Visit Moremi university of Ibadan at night or premier hotel and see Yoruba big men with their unders..

Pls .. Yoruba in my mention free me.. una ignorance too dey show..

Careless

Senseless post. If you check now, this one too na graduate

Re: Usifo Ataga's Murder: Police Arrest 21-Year-Old UNILAG Student, Chidinma by Jayrow08: 4:02pm On Jun 24, 2021
Make dem torture d basket to death
Re: Usifo Ataga's Murder: Police Arrest 21-Year-Old UNILAG Student, Chidinma by ehmmy11(m): 4:03pm On Jun 24, 2021
I just knew she was gonna be really pretty... damn it NPF will have a field day hitting that kitty

Re: Usifo Ataga's Murder: Police Arrest 21-Year-Old UNILAG Student, Chidinma by noah91(m): 4:03pm On Jun 24, 2021
Asgard73:

And wia Asgard said he be yoruba ...

Yoruba should always resist that urge to shalaye...

The Yoruba in dem keep radiating..
You said this Yoruba big men and love for kids.. Or what did you mean by that? Or you were just being unfortunate, ewu
Re: Usifo Ataga's Murder: Police Arrest 21-Year-Old UNILAG Student, Chidinma by techWriter2: 4:03pm On Jun 24, 2021
Fear person no matter thier olds or small
Re: Usifo Ataga's Murder: Police Arrest 21-Year-Old UNILAG Student, Chidinma by bodyloveghetto(m): 4:03pm On Jun 24, 2021
indigenous234:
Fear woman no matter thier age or size.

I fear u indigenous234

Re: Usifo Ataga's Murder: Police Arrest 21-Year-Old UNILAG Student, Chidinma by Kalubolt(m): 4:05pm On Jun 24, 2021
How was she arrested?
Re: Usifo Ataga's Murder: Police Arrest 21-Year-Old UNILAG Student, Chidinma by sheanzy(m): 4:05pm On Jun 24, 2021
Asgard73:

Bank is blocked his account

Do that girl look like some one manipulating the man’s account and cashing out millions ?

Even if she’s in know of the account she’s definitely not the person runing the withdrawals

My opinion
do that girl look like someone that would stab some two times till they die??

You nairalanders think like people wey no get common sense.. illiterates ur generation
Re: Usifo Ataga's Murder: Police Arrest 21-Year-Old UNILAG Student, Chidinma by naptu2: 4:05pm On Jun 24, 2021
HEAVEN4444:
but you see, the nigerian police are one of the smartest police on the planet believe it or not. they somehow managed to fish this girl out in under a week. so this beggars the question ? why are they still holding on to this guy ? i know they are not stupid. THEY HAVE SOMETHING ON THE GUY. they have information that you and i are not yet privy to. so i repeat ? how does this small innocent girl overpower a boxer ? is he stupid enough to let his drink get poisoned ? or did she get help ? WHY DO THE POLICE INSIST ON HOLDING THIS GUY ? this guy and this girl have has several dealings. this is where she brings her rich customers. she is the one who rented the place. and so you can add two and two together.

There are a myriad of reasons why they might be holding on to the guy. We don't know. Besides, many women have overpowered much stronger men by drugging them. It's not a new phenomenon. Cardi B even admitted that she used to rob men by using that tactic. So we don't know how she allegedly overpowered him.

The fact of the matter is that we need to allow the police to conclude their investigation and that's when we'll know what actually happened.

Your claim that the girl knows the owner of the apartment is just speculation, otherwise provide proof that this is the case.

This kind of speculation makes Nigeria a dangerous place because it is one of the causes of jungle justice. You have just declared the owner of the apartment guilty without hearing (from the police) why he was arrested or hearing his own side of the story.

Re: Usifo Ataga's Murder: Police Arrest 21-Year-Old UNILAG Student, Chidinma by modsfucker: 4:05pm On Jun 24, 2021
KingAzari:
She would plead self-defense or rape. Dead men tell no tales.

One devil advocate of a lair lawyer is gonna sell this to her and give her hope on How To Get Away With Murder.

She can't claim that because of the criminal activity they committed on his bank account afterwards.

Re: Usifo Ataga's Murder: Police Arrest 21-Year-Old UNILAG Student, Chidinma by Asgard73: 4:05pm On Jun 24, 2021
TimeTraveller:

Senseless post. If you check now, this one too na graduate

A Yoruba grAduate at that... Yoruba man
Re: Usifo Ataga's Murder: Police Arrest 21-Year-Old UNILAG Student, Chidinma by ajl: 4:06pm On Jun 24, 2021
HEAVEN4444:
bros is it not the same nigeria ? her parents will arrange 10 million for dpo and they will free her.

You no lie. Had a friend of a friend back in the 90s, who was a Unilag student and had a foreign passport because he was born outside Nija. He was caught with "Coke" at MMO. I heard he had a successful first attempt having being just a courier for a kingpin. His second attempt failed because he went solo. Story was that after he was sentenced to jail, his parents arranged and got him out of Nija. The level of corruption in that God forsaken country is monumental.

Re: Usifo Ataga's Murder: Police Arrest 21-Year-Old UNILAG Student, Chidinma by MANNABBQGRILLS: 4:07pm On Jun 24, 2021
shocked shocked shocked

Re: Usifo Ataga's Murder: Police Arrest 21-Year-Old UNILAG Student, Chidinma by Asgard73: 4:07pm On Jun 24, 2021
sheanzy:
do that girl look like someone that would stab some two times till they die??

You nairalanders think like people wey no get common sense.. illiterates ur generation

Yorubatic English grin and he’s calling someone illiterate grin
Re: Usifo Ataga's Murder: Police Arrest 21-Year-Old UNILAG Student, Chidinma by Tareq1105: 4:07pm On Jun 24, 2021
oluwaseyi0:
I still don't get the motive for the killing

Usifo Ataga is an high-net-worth married individual, and he's already frolicking with you, something so many slay queens are deing to have

you already have it, you can get money from him and get dick too, yet you murdered him and ended all your chances of jollyfication

do you really think you can espace or you the 5 million really worth your life in jail

I still don't believe she's the one because his death will not change her life.
Re: Usifo Ataga's Murder: Police Arrest 21-Year-Old UNILAG Student, Chidinma by Kzinne: 4:08pm On Jun 24, 2021
Bouz:
Chai shocked, A broke girl knacking a billionaire, girls really got opportunities in this life oh
and did the billionaire knack anyone to become a billionaire?? Use your head
Re: Usifo Ataga's Murder: Police Arrest 21-Year-Old UNILAG Student, Chidinma by HEAVEN4444: 4:08pm On Jun 24, 2021
ajl:

You no lie. Had a friend of a friend back in the 90s, who was a Unilag student and had a foreign passport because he was born outside Nija. He was caught with "Coke" at MMO. I heard he had a successful first attempt having being just a courier for a kingpin. His second attempt failed because he went solo. Story was that after he was sentenced to jail, his parents arranged and got him out of Nija. The level of corruption in that God forsaken country is monumental.
its naija. money talks bullshit walks.
unfortunately
Re: Usifo Ataga's Murder: Police Arrest 21-Year-Old UNILAG Student, Chidinma by Nobody: 4:08pm On Jun 24, 2021
HEAVEN4444:
look at that girl. thats not a poor girl. a greedy girl ? yes. but poor ? no. they will come up with 10 million and she will ride off int the sunset. the devil in a blue dress off to italy to continue her schooling. and frolick with some unsuspecting italian gigolos who dont know they are next to a killer cheesy

Poverty isn't always written on the face.

Besides, she was dating a multimillionaire so you'd expect she's been stuffing herself with food.

Hey parents may be struggling civil servants for all we know.

Besides, what makes you think the family of the man will fold their arms and watch the case go away like that.

Even the police will not try that in this case.

Re: Usifo Ataga's Murder: Police Arrest 21-Year-Old UNILAG Student, Chidinma by Nobody: 4:08pm On Jun 24, 2021
Shabaleen:
send that bitch to hell asap!
Bob, your moniker shall, it just cracking me up here grin grin grin
Re: Usifo Ataga's Murder: Police Arrest 21-Year-Old UNILAG Student, Chidinma by mordred44: 4:09pm On Jun 24, 2021
Name checkers
Re: Usifo Ataga's Murder: Police Arrest 21-Year-Old UNILAG Student, Chidinma by Alba3: 4:09pm On Jun 24, 2021
Asgard73:
All this big men sef ... maybe she wan send chidimma parts to Ogun State for more... enjoyment

Maybe the girl survived his ogun and send him to his maker

She needs a lawyer...

Murder at 21... with no precedent of bad behavior..

something went wrong...

Yoruba big men and love for kids..

Ndi sugar Daddy...

Modified

You Yoruba people on my mention and una urge to shalaye
Where did I say or implied that Usifo is a Yoruba man

Are yoruba people the only people patronizing ogun ritual market?

And what’s wrong saying Yoruba big men and under 21..
Visit Moremi university of Ibadan at night or premier hotel and see Yoruba big men with their unders..

Pls .. Yoruba in my mention free me.. una ignorance too dey show..

Careless
What's NPF waiting for?
You know something and you should be invited... Seun and his biased mods that always allow your lunatic obsession with Yorubas should be able to provide you.

What's Yorubas' business in Igbo girl, your sister, killing somebody.
Re: Usifo Ataga's Murder: Police Arrest 21-Year-Old UNILAG Student, Chidinma by sheanzy(m): 4:09pm On Jun 24, 2021
pocohantas:
Na this small girl do the killing? She looks very “normal”. I wish her well because she messed with the wrong one. NPF would use her to catch cruise and impress the deceased’s NNPC-wife.
Poco Poco wink
Re: Usifo Ataga's Murder: Police Arrest 21-Year-Old UNILAG Student, Chidinma by 8stargeneral: 4:10pm On Jun 24, 2021
But my question is,HW did this girl over power d man,did she drugged him or what?

Re: Usifo Ataga's Murder: Police Arrest 21-Year-Old UNILAG Student, Chidinma by Kzinne: 4:10pm On Jun 24, 2021
BigBashiru:

it's men's biological preference. I would still prefer a 21 year old student to a 32 year old "good wife" any day.
abi now. If she's good then why is she still in married at 32??
Re: Usifo Ataga's Murder: Police Arrest 21-Year-Old UNILAG Student, Chidinma by Emegodess: 4:11pm On Jun 24, 2021
naptu2:

https://punchng.com/breaking-police-arrest-21-year-old-unilag-student-over-murder-of-super-tv-ceo/

Good afternoon Fellow Nairalanders please I'm begging you guys to come to my aid... Since morning I never see food chop. Life hard here with me. I've been owed for months at work. Please I'll appreciate anything ejoor

0427083584 GTbank
Re: Usifo Ataga's Murder: Police Arrest 21-Year-Old UNILAG Student, Chidinma by lereinter(m): 4:11pm On Jun 24, 2021
Why did she kill him
Re: Usifo Ataga's Murder: Police Arrest 21-Year-Old UNILAG Student, Chidinma by mauchiz: 4:12pm On Jun 24, 2021
This is what adultery causes, if this man was committed to the marriage vows he made to his wife, maybe he would have been alive, than be killed by a 21 year old girl.
Everybody should repent, he that has ears let him hear what the spirit is saying.
men and women, be careful out there,many Nigerians has really changed, they are devil incarnated, they kill at will, this is a generation of murderers, these days teenagers can kill to make money. This is a heartless generation, they even kill there parents. Recently I saw online were a boy cutoff his mothers head for rituals, they don't have love in them anymore.

I don't know what is happening now, only God that can save us.

Please friends trust no one.

Re: Usifo Ataga's Murder: Police Arrest 21-Year-Old UNILAG Student, Chidinma by dankorode(m): 4:12pm On Jun 24, 2021
indigenous234:
Fear woman no matter thier age or size.
make I hear from the girl mouth first.anything relate with police........... make I no talk
Re: Usifo Ataga's Murder: Police Arrest 21-Year-Old UNILAG Student, Chidinma by nick50(m): 4:13pm On Jun 24, 2021
Why are afonja men always after igbo women.. Why the obsession??.. Or is it because afonja women are dirty n uncultured?.. By d way Chidimma is not yet guilty until proven guilty by the court of law
Re: Usifo Ataga's Murder: Police Arrest 21-Year-Old UNILAG Student, Chidinma by Yungspitta: 4:13pm On Jun 24, 2021
A man's penis is likely to be his downfall if he fails to control it.
Learn from greats like Samson, David and Solomon.
naptu2:

https://punchng.com/breaking-police-arrest-21-year-old-unilag-student-over-murder-of-super-tv-ceo/
Re: Usifo Ataga's Murder: Police Arrest 21-Year-Old UNILAG Student, Chidinma by ensamy(m): 4:13pm On Jun 24, 2021
Jaaaah Jehovah Emmanuel sad shocked shocked cool shocked na this small rat chop and killed this big man
We were expecting to see one senior babe shocked sad
Re: Usifo Ataga's Murder: Police Arrest 21-Year-Old UNILAG Student, Chidinma by jaxxy(m): 4:13pm On Jun 24, 2021
Bellfun:
Jesus!

Took a life for the love of money? This girl will be wasted behind bars!

She did it fine bt along with who? Why?? What was the motive?

These are questions that need to be answered.

KingAzari:
She would plead self-defense or rape. Dead men tell no tales.

One devil advocate of a lair lawyer is gonna sell this to her and give her hope on How To Get Away With Murder.

1.There are many questions to be answered b4 I believe her statement that she killed him.

2. U don't go to stay overnight with a man alone in a guest house and cry rape.

3. Nobody kills their generous beneficiary especially knowing u will get caught definitely unless it was a collaboration.

4. Nobody throws away their promising future and career just like that in such stupid fashion.

5. Was she psycho or temperamental? Nope cos this was well planned to kill not steal. undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Ikirun-Osun Bank Robbery: Police Arrest 4 Suspects (Photos) / 2 Lagos Housemaids Raped Employer’s Daughters With Fingers, Sticks / Lady Dragged Into A Lagos Swamp To Be Raped, Rescued - Photos

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50