Stats: 3,150,572 members, 7,809,087 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:45 PM

Usifo Ataga's Murder: Police Arrest 21-Year-Old UNILAG Student, Chidinma - Crime (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Usifo Ataga's Murder: Police Arrest 21-Year-Old UNILAG Student, Chidinma (59390 Views)

Alleged Murder: Police Declares Benjamin Nnanyerugo (killaboi) Wanted / Ataga Murder: Police Forced Me To Sign A Statement They Wrote – Chidinma Ojukwu / Micheal Usifo Ataga's Murder: Lekki Airbnb Owner In Custody, Suspect At Large (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Usifo Ataga's Murder: Police Arrest 21-Year-Old UNILAG Student, Chidinma by Omasanjunior(m): 4:57pm On Jun 24, 2021
Jesus died for humanity

Ataga died for punarity
Re: Usifo Ataga's Murder: Police Arrest 21-Year-Old UNILAG Student, Chidinma by Susily(m): 4:57pm On Jun 24, 2021
HEAVEN4444:
everybody is pitying the girl because she is fine. as far as they are concerned ataga tried to take advantage of a small girl because he has money and power, and she changed it for him. took the power from him and disposed of him. its the case of artemisia gentileschi of italy who was an abused lady and decapitated her abuser and today she is immortalised in roman folklore cheesy

What do u mean by he tried to take advantage of the Young girl?? Is she an underaged?? She is 21, a full grown adult

And also she has admitted to committing MURDER after that she went on a withdrawal spree with his ATM card deducting millions of his money

The girl is a murderer and a criminal and that's full stop.....she was the one that took advantage of the man and not the other way around

Re: Usifo Ataga's Murder: Police Arrest 21-Year-Old UNILAG Student, Chidinma by Jbleenk: 4:57pm On Jun 24, 2021
Righteousness2:
So Unfortunate . Chidinmma is Evil but the man is fully responsible for his predicament.

Can a man take fire in his bosom, and his clothes not be burned?
Can one go upon hot coals, and his feet not be burned?

Chidinmma could be sent to Jail or Firing squad and she repents and makes Heaven.
The young man is dead in sin and is gone..

Do not let sin useless and destroy your life.
Flee Evil! Flee Ungodliness! Flee Worldliness..

lol be deceiving urself with that repent and make heaven bullshit

Re: Usifo Ataga's Murder: Police Arrest 21-Year-Old UNILAG Student, Chidinma by pussyphilia(m): 4:57pm On Jun 24, 2021
This could be BD$M gone wrong.

Some of this rich men have crazy fantasies
Re: Usifo Ataga's Murder: Police Arrest 21-Year-Old UNILAG Student, Chidinma by bewla(m): 4:58pm On Jun 24, 2021
HeavenlyHolines:
God, have mercy on us
He do one and pass out who kill aam
Re: Usifo Ataga's Murder: Police Arrest 21-Year-Old UNILAG Student, Chidinma by Tonnyray: 4:58pm On Jun 24, 2021
HEAVEN4444:
its naija the police will collect money from both sides. atagas family will think the girl is in jail but they do not have to know that she has been freed through the back door and sent off abroad to school in italy
I doubt it. When influential families are involved they apply number 6. You see this scenario you painted playing out if a relative of say Tinubu or TY Danjuma is the victim?

Re: Usifo Ataga's Murder: Police Arrest 21-Year-Old UNILAG Student, Chidinma by naptu2: 4:59pm On Jun 24, 2021
HEAVEN4444:
brother, you and i know it is preposterous to just detain an airbnb owner who has nothing to do with the case. there is no smoke without fire. in fact i will go as far as to say chidinma and the airbnb landlord are sexual partners or have been in the past or she repays him with sexual favors
call it intuition

Great! Now you have shown me that there is no need to continue with this discussion. You will only keep pulling out assumptions from thin air. Oh, about whether it is preposterous to detain the man, tell me, is it preposterous to arrest and detain a man and sentence him to death for murder while the real murderer has already confessed and stated clearly that the accused was innocent? Read this http://www.ipsnews.net/2011/11/nigeria-a-deadly-case-of-mistaken-identity/

That's why people don't just to conclusions based on flimsy reasons like, "Why is the police detaining the man".

You have not even answered any of my questions grin You keep dodging them and coming up with new assumptions every time. What is the net worth of the Lekki landlord that will enable him withstand the pressure that the deceased's friends and relatives will put on the police. Where is the evidence of your claim that the owner of the apartment (who you do not know) and the accused are lovers? Was Mike Adenuga ever convicted of anything?

grin I know that you still won't answer (you will dodge or run away), but it doesn't matter. You might even say that an alien parascended from the sky to help the girl (there's no need to provide evidence).

Anyway, as I said, you are not arguing based on facts, but based on fancy and I don't engage in such arguments. It's a waste of time.

Goodbye

Re: Usifo Ataga's Murder: Police Arrest 21-Year-Old UNILAG Student, Chidinma by HEAVEN4444: 5:03pm On Jun 24, 2021
Susily:

What do u mean by he tried to take advantage of the Young girl?? Is she an underaged?? She is 21, a full grown adult

And also she has admitted to committing MURDER after that she went on a withdrawal spree with his ATM card deducting millions of his money

The girl is a murderer and a criminal and that's full stop.....she was the one that took advantage of the man and not the other way around
see you are looking at the smaller picture but i am loking at the bigger picture. the bigger picture is that he is a powerful man who is 50 years old with wealth and power and influence. she is an afflcited powerless soul who is only 21 years old, finding her way through this dark cold harsh world and in her youthful delusions she thinks money will get her through the harsh cold world. then enters the 50 year old powerful man willing to take advantage of a lost soul for his own lustful pleasures. and so this is a demonic dance in the pits of hell between a lost soul and a lustful soul and in the throes of this demonic dance the lost soul snapped and all the rage came pouring out of her and by the time the rage capsized, the lustful soul was sent to hades. so now the question is ? who is to blame in this demonic dance of hell lust confusion debauchery hedonism ? the lost or the lustful ? YOU DECIDE
Re: Usifo Ataga's Murder: Police Arrest 21-Year-Old UNILAG Student, Chidinma by kenchop: 5:06pm On Jun 24, 2021
Before you all jump into conclusions let's remember the deceased was a boxer. How was she able to over power him.were they alone in the house, she said she used his atm to cashout 380k, so who cashed out 5M from his account? Is it even possible to withdraw 5M from an atm? Who else knew he was dead or who else knew he was going to die? She may just only be the "fall-guy" who was instructed to admit the murder get jailed and when things pass and it's no longer new she wud be released the police shud conduct an investigation without sentiments or anxiety. I can bet the murder was premeditated. School fees that he could pay for you a thousand times over?
Re: Usifo Ataga's Murder: Police Arrest 21-Year-Old UNILAG Student, Chidinma by TestimoneyTesti: 5:07pm On Jun 24, 2021
She is damn beautiful…..may God help us prominent men that too like fine girls…..

TripleOh7:

Abeg, who's going to break her out. I'm just curious.

Her family or her lawyer?

If na so e dey easy to break out of jail, Kirikiri for don empty now.

Check the profile of the man killed again and tell me the governor isn't interested in this case.

Permit me to say you are pitying the girl cos she's fine. Lol.
Re: Usifo Ataga's Murder: Police Arrest 21-Year-Old UNILAG Student, Chidinma by Agadinaagwuofe: 5:07pm On Jun 24, 2021
pocohantas:
Na this small girl do the killing? She looks very “normal”. I wish her well because she messed with the wrong one. NPF would use her to catch cruise and impress the deceased’s NNPC-wife.

Given the circumstances surrounding the death the woman might let go of any grudges on the killer and focus on securing only the wealth, leaving the girl to the state to judge. Most "elite" women with philandering husband might have been seeing the signs and in some cases even fall-out with their husbands so when "things" like this happens they see it as commeupance.

Re: Usifo Ataga's Murder: Police Arrest 21-Year-Old UNILAG Student, Chidinma by HEAVEN4444: 5:07pm On Jun 24, 2021
naptu2:

Great! Now you have shown me that there is no need to continue with this discussion. You will only keep pulling out assumptions from thin air. Oh, about whether it is preposterous to detain the man, tell me, is it preposterous to arrest and detain a man and sentence him to death for murder while the real murderer has already confessed and stated clearly that the accused was innocent? Read this http://www.ipsnews.net/2011/11/nigeria-a-deadly-case-of-mistaken-identity/

That's why people don't just to conclusions based on flimsy reasons like, "Why is the police detaining the man".

You have not even answered any of my questions grin You keep dodging them and coming up with new assumptions every time. What is the net worth of the Lekki landlord that will enable him withstand the pressure that the deceased's friends and relatives will put on the police. Where is the evidence of your claim that the owner of the apartment (who you do not know) and the accused are lovers? Was Mike Adenuga ever convicted of anything?

grin I know that you still won't answer (you will dodge or run away), but it doesn't matter. You might even say that an alien parascended from the sky to help the girl (there's no need to provide evidence).

Anyway, as I said, you are not arguing based on facts, but based on fancy and I don't engage in such arguments. It's a waste of time.

Goodbye
heheh well its all assumptions, innuendos but best believe when a lekki landlord is being held for over a week ? they have something on him. it is what it is. it will all unfold and you will come here to say, wow you were right cheesy
Re: Usifo Ataga's Murder: Police Arrest 21-Year-Old UNILAG Student, Chidinma by Nobody: 5:08pm On Jun 24, 2021
TestimoneyTesti:
She is damn beautiful…..may God help us prominent men that too like fine girls…..

Not all that glitters is gold.
Re: Usifo Ataga's Murder: Police Arrest 21-Year-Old UNILAG Student, Chidinma by youngmoney4me(m): 5:11pm On Jun 24, 2021
Woman are heartless ���

Re: Usifo Ataga's Murder: Police Arrest 21-Year-Old UNILAG Student, Chidinma by Kingfragz: 5:12pm On Jun 24, 2021
Because of bone straight and iphone12 pro max......I no pity d girl one bit ....idiot
Re: Usifo Ataga's Murder: Police Arrest 21-Year-Old UNILAG Student, Chidinma by Susily(m): 5:12pm On Jun 24, 2021
HEAVEN4444:
see you are looking at the smaller picture but i am loking at the bigger picture. the bigger picture is that he is a powerful man who is 50 years old with wealth and power and influence. she is an afflcited powerless soul who is only 21 years old, finding her way through this dark cold harsh world and in her youthful delusions she thinks money will get her through the harsh cold world. then enters the 50 year old powerful man willing to take advantage of a lost soul for his own lustful pleasures. and so this is a demonic dance in the pits of hell between a lost soul and a lustful soul and in the throes of this demonic dance the lost soul snapped and all the rage came pouring out of her and by the time the rage capsized, the lustful soul was sent to hades. so now the question is ? who is to blame in this demonic dance of hell lust confusion debauchery hedonism ? the lost or the lustful ? YOU DECIDE

Bro, all these things you said are emotional statements and the courts doesn't care about emotions, she shouldn't have killed him. She could have even benefited more financial gifts from him by milking him dry with female manipulations instead of Killing him

She wasn't smart, she could have milked more money from him and still keep her head than killing him......now both the money and Freedom have been denied her

The courts doesn't care about emotions, they administer judgment

Re: Usifo Ataga's Murder: Police Arrest 21-Year-Old UNILAG Student, Chidinma by samuel19222(m): 5:12pm On Jun 24, 2021
Jayrow08:

I dey test u.... Na so dis bastard girl take move my phone, na God save am say I no catch am dat day...I for kill am.

hookup related? thank your star say no be ur life the girl wan move that year
Re: Usifo Ataga's Murder: Police Arrest 21-Year-Old UNILAG Student, Chidinma by shegun4sur: 5:13pm On Jun 24, 2021
Righteousness2:
So Unfortunate . Chidinmma is Evil but the man is fully responsible for his predicament.

Can a man take fire in his bosom, and his clothes not be burned?
Can one go upon hot coals, and his feet not be burned?

Chidinmma could be sent to Jail or Firing squad and she repents and makes Heaven.
The young man is dead in sin and is gone..

Do not let sin useless and destroy your life.
Flee Evil! Flee Ungodliness! Flee Worldliness..

Balderdash

Re: Usifo Ataga's Murder: Police Arrest 21-Year-Old UNILAG Student, Chidinma by Kaypeeboss(m): 5:14pm On Jun 24, 2021
Re: Usifo Ataga's Murder: Police Arrest 21-Year-Old UNILAG Student, Chidinma by HEAVEN4444: 5:14pm On Jun 24, 2021
Susily:

Bro, all these things you said are emotional statements and the courts doesn't care about emotions, she shouldn't have killed him. She could have even benefited more financial gifts from him by milking him dry with female manipulations instead of Killing him

She wasn't smart, she could have milked more money from him and still keep her head than killing him......now both the money and Freedom have been denied her

The courts doesn't care about emotions, they administer judgment
if you think this is about money you are lost. this is a ritual sacrifice. the money is an after-thought. She was ordained to make this kill from the spiritual realm. Ataga has offended the gods and this chidinma was his ordained death angel
Re: Usifo Ataga's Murder: Police Arrest 21-Year-Old UNILAG Student, Chidinma by Freemasonry: 5:16pm On Jun 24, 2021
KingAzari:
She would plead self-defense or rape. Dead men tell no tales.

One devil advocate of a lair lawyer is gonna sell this to her and give her hope on How To Get Away With Murder.
No bro, the self-defence angle is dead in the water. Report says he was drugged and stabbed. That's premeditated murder, she had a plan to kill the man from the jump. So this self defense thing won't stick.
I think it's an open and shut case of murder.
A smart lawyer will tear it to shreds in seconds.
Re: Usifo Ataga's Murder: Police Arrest 21-Year-Old UNILAG Student, Chidinma by Buksaylor: 5:17pm On Jun 24, 2021
Re: Usifo Ataga's Murder: Police Arrest 21-Year-Old UNILAG Student, Chidinma by Buksaylor: 5:19pm On Jun 24, 2021
naptu2:

https://punchng.com/breaking-police-arrest-21-year-old-unilag-student-over-murder-of-super-tv-ceo/

What if it's not the girl that killed him...

Police can force the girl to agree on what she did not do..
Re: Usifo Ataga's Murder: Police Arrest 21-Year-Old UNILAG Student, Chidinma by Buksaylor: 5:20pm On Jun 24, 2021
Susily:

She might be coerced into accepting the murder..you know police!
Re: Usifo Ataga's Murder: Police Arrest 21-Year-Old UNILAG Student, Chidinma by naptu2: 5:21pm On Jun 24, 2021
Video of Chidinma's confession.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y3DMgNHvHfw

Re: Usifo Ataga's Murder: Police Arrest 21-Year-Old UNILAG Student, Chidinma by Mayeldah(m): 5:22pm On Jun 24, 2021
One of the small girl big 'god' gang.

Young adults of these days... the male folks are into yahoo while the females are into babymama and prostitution business.

Pursuing money....

Yawn*

Re: Usifo Ataga's Murder: Police Arrest 21-Year-Old UNILAG Student, Chidinma by Bellfun(m): 5:23pm On Jun 24, 2021
dankorode:
we should first hear from the girl mouth before we started judging her OK.

I like your statement... But who will speak for the dead?
Re: Usifo Ataga's Murder: Police Arrest 21-Year-Old UNILAG Student, Chidinma by cescky(m): 5:23pm On Jun 24, 2021
oluwaseyi0:
I still don't get the motive for the killing

Usifo Ataga is an high-net-worth married individual, and he's already frolicking with you, something so many slay queens are deing to have

you already have it, you can get money from him and get dick too, yet you murdered him and ended all your chances of jollyfication

do you really think you can espace or you the 5 million really worth your life in jail

I agree with you.. It doesn't add up..

The man too wad said to be a boxer.. Anyways maybe, its saud she poisoned his drink.. But i believe she had a helping hand.. And perhaps she been told to take the fall for some leniency.. She just thrown her whole village to disgrace

Re: Usifo Ataga's Murder: Police Arrest 21-Year-Old UNILAG Student, Chidinma by Bellfun(m): 5:24pm On Jun 24, 2021
jaxxy:

She did it fine bt along with who? Why?? What was the motive?

These are questions that need to be answered.

1.There are many questions to be answered b4 I believe her statement that she killed him.

2. U don't go to stay overnight with a man alone in a guest house and cry rape.

3. Nobody kills their generous beneficiary especially knowing u will get caught definitely unless it was a collaboration.

4. Nobody throws away their promising future and career just like that in such stupid fashion.

5. Was she psycho or temperamental? Nope cos this was well planned to kill not steal. undecided

You've asked intelligent questions! Killed a rich sugar daddy? For money? Contract killing? Psycho or drug use?
Re: Usifo Ataga's Murder: Police Arrest 21-Year-Old UNILAG Student, Chidinma by otokx(m): 5:27pm On Jun 24, 2021
Kudos to the Nigerian police for making progress in the investigation.
Re: Usifo Ataga's Murder: Police Arrest 21-Year-Old UNILAG Student, Chidinma by Olayetan(m): 5:28pm On Jun 24, 2021
These one has wasted her whole life...

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Ikirun-Osun Bank Robbery: Police Arrest 4 Suspects (Photos) / 2 Lagos Housemaids Raped Employer’s Daughters With Fingers, Sticks / Lady Dragged Into A Lagos Swamp To Be Raped, Rescued - Photos

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89