Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,443 members, 7,808,582 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:45 PM

Igbo People Anambra Election Is Here Again But Still The Same Mistake - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbo People Anambra Election Is Here Again But Still The Same Mistake (287 Views)

Anambra Election: Top 3 Front Liners For APC Victory / Buhari Doing Same Mistake Jonathan Did In 2015 – Ben Bruce / Fayose: Ekiti Election Is A National Embarrassment, There Is Danger Ahead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Igbo People Anambra Election Is Here Again But Still The Same Mistake by teamoneline: 3:40pm On Jun 24, 2021
I'll like to ask Anambra indigenes some questions

1. What is the four year plan of your preferred candidate?

2. Does he/she have an igr or gdp per capita target?

3. Asides unemployment, power supply and security what are the 5 major issues that Anambra is facing and what two solutions has your preferred candidate outlined to tackle each of them? How does he plan to generate funds for it?

4. What is his plan to ensure that Anambra doesn't depend on federal allocations? (biafran agitators this should be the top questions on your mind)

5. Did he mention education? What is his target for waec/jamb pass/failure rate? What about the state university? How does he plan to make it a top university in Nigeria, eliminate cultism completely and properly fund the state university?

These are just a few questions of mine. If your candidate cannot answer these questions then trust me your tomorrow is not certain as a people. You will keep recycling fools and continue wondering why you are not moving forward. I have been watching threads about the forthcoming elections in Anambra and I can boldly say that Igbo people we are the cause of our own problems. No intellectual discussions, just low iq party politics is all I see.
Tomorrow you will come out and be shouting biafra. God bless Ndi Igbo.
Re: Igbo People Anambra Election Is Here Again But Still The Same Mistake by criuze(m): 3:52pm On Jun 24, 2021
Go and sleep

We want Biafra whether good or bad

Election or not

In a clime like this critical reasoning is not supported, because the high level system is a mediocre at best

If the head is bad are you expecting the hands to be good, No

A system you cannot question how can you be progressive in it

Therefore Biafra is Biafra ,Nigeria will remain what it is

1 Like

Re: Igbo People Anambra Election Is Here Again But Still The Same Mistake by Bialegend(m): 3:56pm On Jun 24, 2021
Only daft, dumb, and foolish people are thinking of election in Anambra state. We want Biafra and every hand must be on deck.
Re: Igbo People Anambra Election Is Here Again But Still The Same Mistake by teamoneline: 4:10pm On Jun 24, 2021
Bialegend:
Only daft, dumb, and foolish people are thinking of election in Anambra state. We want Biafra and every hand must be on deck.

The same thing you guys did in 2019. No election, and idiot governors came to power and all of you were the first to complain that they could not form security like south west. Why can't you biafran guys undercover, put your candidates there and pullout like akwa ibom is stylishly trying to do. Or you want to fight your way out because you think America won Germany in WW2 because America is destined to be better than Germany. America won because the have better planners, though Germany had better weapons but they were riding on WW1 sentiments, the same thing you biafran guys are doing. Let me remained you the major reasons you lost the biafran war was because you didn't have food and you didn't have weapons not because British was helping Nigeria but guess what you still don't have both and you not even as good as the one that fought the war. Wars are not won by beating chest but by proper planning which can take years and resources (food,weapons). Stop fooling yourselves and go and vote. You are not ready for war.

(1) (Reply)

Osinbajo As A Petty Trader..(pix) / Biafra:Who Will Be Kanu’s Sucessor? / Open Questions For The Nigerian Army Aka Civilian Killing Machine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.