Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,372 members, 7,808,297 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:01 AM

RUSSIA Has Vowed To SINK British Warships The Next They Sail Too Close To Crimea - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / RUSSIA Has Vowed To SINK British Warships The Next They Sail Too Close To Crimea (36600 Views)

Putin Says 'Russia Has No Ill Intentions' / Ukraine Sailor Attempts To Sink £5 Million Yacht Of Russian Boss (pics) / US Warships Shadowed In South China Sea By Military Vessels ( Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: RUSSIA Has Vowed To SINK British Warships The Next They Sail Too Close To Crimea by Plut01: 8:14pm On Jun 24, 2021
KUNTA007:
I knew something was not right with the way helicopters were just hovering around today in Kiev

Hope you don leave Kiev? Make these people no use una do military show.

7 Likes

Re: RUSSIA Has Vowed To SINK British Warships The Next They Sail Too Close To Crimea by Nobody: 8:14pm On Jun 24, 2021
Triangles1:
I like Russian for one thing they don't Bragg.

You said what!

Russia brags like craze!

The US you should say dont brag... You hardly can tell what US has in stock

Russia, china and north korea will put on display for supposed enemy to see.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: RUSSIA Has Vowed To SINK British Warships The Next They Sail Too Close To Crimea by Pilopher: 8:15pm On Jun 24, 2021
Nobody
Of ad a man come and see
Re: RUSSIA Has Vowed To SINK British Warships The Next They Sail Too Close To Crimea by Mangekyo: 8:16pm On Jun 24, 2021
compton11:
but Russia get allies too.

Cuba
Venezuela
North Korea
China
Iran

And all the bunch of niggas that don't get joy

Abeg leave that dull guy, he's sentimental af.
HE even said Putin started it. Abeg he should tell us what a british navy ship is looking for in the red sea, almost entering into the territory of Russia.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: RUSSIA Has Vowed To SINK British Warships The Next They Sail Too Close To Crimea by gaskiyamagana: 8:18pm On Jun 24, 2021
shegzhkn:

What class are you ??
He is right. Which class are you teaching?

1 Like

Re: RUSSIA Has Vowed To SINK British Warships The Next They Sail Too Close To Crimea by udemzyudex(m): 8:18pm On Jun 24, 2021
Nothing will happen jare all na bluff.

Them think say na Palestine dem dey threaten?

1 Like

Re: RUSSIA Has Vowed To SINK British Warships The Next They Sail Too Close To Crimea by kingxsamz(m): 8:19pm On Jun 24, 2021
Righteousness2:
Wars and rumors of wars!

The Nations are sizing up themselves, accusations and Counter accusations all over the nations because Scriptures must be Fulfilled.
It is a Privilege to see Scriptures being Fulfilled live.
One thing is Sure! JESUS is Coming..
Mumu.
This one would have had seizures if he was alive during ww1.

9 Likes

Re: RUSSIA Has Vowed To SINK British Warships The Next They Sail Too Close To Crimea by udemzyudex(m): 8:21pm On Jun 24, 2021
Mangekyo:

Russia would decimate UK in a battle. NATO wouldn't be a problem because Russia too have allies.

Talk is cheap
Re: RUSSIA Has Vowed To SINK British Warships The Next They Sail Too Close To Crimea by seanwilliam(m): 8:22pm On Jun 24, 2021
mach7:
Funny thing with the British is that they aren't any match to Russia.

Either economically or militarily.

They are just like a pebble stuck in the sole of your shoe, a nuisance.
economically Uk is stronger than Russia

7 Likes

Re: RUSSIA Has Vowed To SINK British Warships The Next They Sail Too Close To Crimea by Mangekyo: 8:22pm On Jun 24, 2021
udemzyudex:

Talk is cheap

Aye
Re: RUSSIA Has Vowed To SINK British Warships The Next They Sail Too Close To Crimea by Newboss(m): 8:22pm On Jun 24, 2021
Bluntguy:
With the US fighter jets on board the British carrier Putin no get that kind liver. In fact he should brace up for Ukraine joining NATO. Crimea may be ground for the next world war.
Infact, wey that pastor Righteousness sef, make him come tell us how the world go take bring the world to an end.

Fighter jets are not magical tools. They're airplane. They get shot down.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: RUSSIA Has Vowed To SINK British Warships The Next They Sail Too Close To Crimea by udemzyudex(m): 8:22pm On Jun 24, 2021
Triangles1:

I tell you my brother if not the backup US have with Isreal and British Russian will sink them down because everyone's in Russian are Mafia compare to US where 90 percent like enjoyment.

Which kind mumu analysis be this?

So everyone for Russia na mafia na you carry out this research? When exactly?

5 Likes

Re: RUSSIA Has Vowed To SINK British Warships The Next They Sail Too Close To Crimea by RPG2020(m): 8:23pm On Jun 24, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Isoright

Britain nor dey tire to invade.....

You just dey yarn anyhow...Person enter your terrain without permission...so you nor go react?

Bro inbox me we get talk serious talk abeg make it possible thanks
Re: RUSSIA Has Vowed To SINK British Warships The Next They Sail Too Close To Crimea by VoiceofReal(m): 8:24pm On Jun 24, 2021
[quote author=slawormiir post=103056795]Damnnn niggar
Isoright

Britain nor dey tire to invade.....

You just dey yarn anyhow...Person enter your terrain without permission...so you nor go react

Both countries got too much to lose they just stunting ��‍♂️��‍♂️
The world powers know that any direct confrontations between any two of them will weaken their military strength. Mutual enemy nations may take advantage of such weaknesses either to make a STATEMENT or for geographical GREED��‍♂️

Re: RUSSIA Has Vowed To SINK British Warships The Next They Sail Too Close To Crimea by Realtalk20: 8:24pm On Jun 24, 2021
Triangles1:
I like Russian for one thing they don't Bragg.

A teenager like you doesn't understand anything

Russia are known for bragging just like North Korea and China

Learn to be silent if you don't know anything

3 Likes

Re: RUSSIA Has Vowed To SINK British Warships The Next They Sail Too Close To Crimea by Cousin9999: 8:24pm On Jun 24, 2021
They're not going to do anything. They have far more to lose.
Re: RUSSIA Has Vowed To SINK British Warships The Next They Sail Too Close To Crimea by udemzyudex(m): 8:26pm On Jun 24, 2021
To those typing nonsense here British is also a military power, Russia won't try such in fact none of them will even try showing off not in this covid era where every big country is trying to make their economy stable.

4 Likes

Re: RUSSIA Has Vowed To SINK British Warships The Next They Sail Too Close To Crimea by ALLFATHER14: 8:26pm On Jun 24, 2021
Curious345:
Russia under Putin is heading for self destruction.

If they sink a British ship , the UK and NATO will retaliate.

That would trigger a nuclear show off. And Russia will be vaporized out of the earth forever .

Putin better watch it .

He shouldn't be starting something

Which kind dirty yarn be this!!?? A known enemy enter their territory and you expect them not to react!!?? LMAO. And what's this rubbish you're saying about Nuclear show off!!?? Russia has the most powerful nuclear arsenal in the world Baba no dey yarn cox

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: RUSSIA Has Vowed To SINK British Warships The Next They Sail Too Close To Crimea by ALLFATHER14: 8:27pm On Jun 24, 2021
Igbudu1:

Every country does Bragg..

When e cast na then person go Sabi who strong..

The US as at today still has what the world fears!

That thing that US has, China will soon have it

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: RUSSIA Has Vowed To SINK British Warships The Next They Sail Too Close To Crimea by timesup234: 8:28pm On Jun 24, 2021
Bluntguy:
With the US fighter jets on board the British carrier Putin no get that kind liver. In fact he should brace up for Ukraine joining NATO. Crimea may be ground for the next world war.
Infact, wey that pastor Righteousness sef, make him come tell us how the world go take bring the world to an end.
Shut up your mouth. make slave kill all of una. america wey taliban who fought with wheel barrow and camel dey use catch cruise naim you won compare to almighty Russia. You are a donkey, you and all other brainwashed camel

6 Likes

Re: RUSSIA Has Vowed To SINK British Warships The Next They Sail Too Close To Crimea by mach7(m): 8:29pm On Jun 24, 2021
seanwilliam:
economically Uk is stronger than Russia
Wrong. Russia is bigger than the UK economy wise.
The UK is richer because they have a higher GDP per capita and a influence in the World economy due to alliance with the US.

6 Likes

Re: RUSSIA Has Vowed To SINK British Warships The Next They Sail Too Close To Crimea by CalabarDude(m): 8:31pm On Jun 24, 2021
Bluntguy:
Nah,ur Wrong,if There Should B War,england Will Be The Battle Ground,
Re: RUSSIA Has Vowed To SINK British Warships The Next They Sail Too Close To Crimea by lordprogress: 8:32pm On Jun 24, 2021
Realtalk20:

A teenager like you doesn't understand anything

Russia are known for bragging just like North Korea and China

Learn to be silent if you don't know anything
you just called the 3 countries that would do anything with no moral restriction.
Britain is weak to be honest but have many allies and as for the U.S they would avoid conflict with Russia and China like they have been doing for the past 40 years.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: RUSSIA Has Vowed To SINK British Warships The Next They Sail Too Close To Crimea by MITCHELL96: 8:33pm On Jun 24, 2021
Iceyjayz:
Is Biden from United kingdom smh

Omo, I no read the post well, Are you above mistakes undecided
Re: RUSSIA Has Vowed To SINK British Warships The Next They Sail Too Close To Crimea by compton11(m): 8:35pm On Jun 24, 2021
Mangekyo:

Abeg leave that dull guy, he's sentimental af.
HE even said Putin started it. Abeg he should tell us what a british navy ship is looking for in the red sea, almost entering into the territory of Russia.
russia don't taunt West except if West taunt them

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: RUSSIA Has Vowed To SINK British Warships The Next They Sail Too Close To Crimea by frog12: 8:36pm On Jun 24, 2021
let the war start !!
Re: RUSSIA Has Vowed To SINK British Warships The Next They Sail Too Close To Crimea by EjaikreTheViper(f): 8:37pm On Jun 24, 2021
Itswill9009:
Hi good evening all. I know some would call me a scammer or a liar or lazy. I understand and take it all with a heavy heart. Please I need your attention. I swear on god I was scammed of all of my savings this year and guys it's been hard. I just need help to eat and get by the weekend, I'm hungry, I'm broken, I'm depressed but I know it would be fine. I had to create a new account because of the shame of doing this but I had no option. Please I know there Is someone out there that can help me and I promise to tell you everything and show you prove of how everything happened between me and the person that scammed me. Please I'm just hungry and didn't eat today and don't know what I would eat tomorrow. Yes you can say I'm lazy but guys I pray another don't take everything you worked for. Thanks and good night

GO AND WORK!

THIS FORMAT IS OUTDATED
Re: RUSSIA Has Vowed To SINK British Warships The Next They Sail Too Close To Crimea by kuljoe4: 8:37pm On Jun 24, 2021
Igbudu1:

Every country does Bragg..

When e cast na then person go Sabi who strong..

The US as at today still has what the world fears!
And what is that? Nuclear?
Re: RUSSIA Has Vowed To SINK British Warships The Next They Sail Too Close To Crimea by FORWARDEVERLY: 8:37pm On Jun 24, 2021
Dozie32:
We are watching you fools

grin grin grin
Na d comment wey I dey find since be this..

1 Like

Re: RUSSIA Has Vowed To SINK British Warships The Next They Sail Too Close To Crimea by xreal: 8:38pm On Jun 24, 2021
I am yet to know the reason why I Love Putin.

Is it the way he walks?
His fearlessness?

[img]https://media./images/04b8f0675567669415cde54486d99882/tenor.gif[/img]

3 Likes

Re: RUSSIA Has Vowed To SINK British Warships The Next They Sail Too Close To Crimea by Topmaike007(m): 8:40pm On Jun 24, 2021
Curious345:
Russia under Putin is heading for self destruction.

If they sink a British ship , the UK and NATO will retaliate.

That would trigger a nuclear show off. And Russia will be vaporized out of the earth forever .

Putin better watch it .

He shouldn't be starting something
you're saying nonsense... Someone passing its boundary on your costal line and still threatening you on your right and you expect such individual to keep mute abi?

Don't let hate block your sense of reasoning

6 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Niger: Junta Leaders Evacuate Families To Dubai, Burkina Faso / Biden Arrives Israel. / IDF Finds Body Of Gaza Hostage Near Al-shifa Hospital(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.