Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,465 members, 7,808,655 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:59 PM

Segalink: Adamu Garba Was Not Paid To Build Crowwe, Had No Hand In Twitter Ban - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Segalink: Adamu Garba Was Not Paid To Build Crowwe, Had No Hand In Twitter Ban (673 Views)

Adamu Garba Defends Twitter Ban & Crowwe App On Clubhouse / Adamu Garba Paid To Build Crowwe By CBN; Twitter Banned To Promote It / Tinubu’s Bullion Vans: Between EFCC And Segalink On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Segalink: Adamu Garba Was Not Paid To Build Crowwe, Had No Hand In Twitter Ban by NGpatriot: 6:10pm On Jun 24, 2021
Monogamy:

If you are not unnecessary picking a fight, it could be arguing for argument sake.

Sir, Bros, wetin happen ?

Your back and forth wasn't going anywhere because he was actually trolling you.

Learn how to detect trolls on NL.
Re: Segalink: Adamu Garba Was Not Paid To Build Crowwe, Had No Hand In Twitter Ban by Agbegbaorogboye: 6:17pm On Jun 24, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

You just made up that word.

If a yoruba or an igbo contractor was the beneficiary, you won't have mentioned phony contract.
Lol. Why am I not surprised?

What about contract inflation? I guess I just made that up too.
Re: Segalink: Adamu Garba Was Not Paid To Build Crowwe, Had No Hand In Twitter Ban by Monogamy: 6:20pm On Jun 24, 2021
NGpatriot:

Your back and forth wasn't going anywhere because he was actually trolling you.

Learn how to detect trolls on NL.

The guy's trolling is not majorly about me,but about anyone supporting Apc or Buhari. The trolling part is not special even though I am cautiously aware of it
Re: Segalink: Adamu Garba Was Not Paid To Build Crowwe, Had No Hand In Twitter Ban by FakeUnity: 6:21pm On Jun 24, 2021
ChangetheChange:
Segalink is now officially a Buhari BMC zombie... End of discussion.
The short fool is collecting his share of Buhari's loot every month

Lie mohammed has since lured segalink to the evil coven of supporter of APC party.

The weyrey has been disguising ever since.
Re: Segalink: Adamu Garba Was Not Paid To Build Crowwe, Had No Hand In Twitter Ban by ejanla077: 6:56pm On Jun 24, 2021
fergie001:
Previous Thread: https://www.nairaland.com/6616671/adamu-garba-paid-build-crowwe

Segun Awosanya (@segalink)

lalasticlala mynd44

And you know this because you re efcc lead investigator? grin
Re: Segalink: Adamu Garba Was Not Paid To Build Crowwe, Had No Hand In Twitter Ban by fergie001: 11:20pm On Jun 29, 2021

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari Has Terminated Appointment Of Embattled NPA Boss, Bala Usman / Bakare Lampoons Unnamed Official, Says Change Of Baton Imminent / Edo Has The Best Lawyers In The World?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.