Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,784 members, 7,802,430 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:17 PM

Asian Man Slaps A Nigerian Woman In Lagos, Angry Youths Almost Lynched Him - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Asian Man Slaps A Nigerian Woman In Lagos, Angry Youths Almost Lynched Him (86045 Views)

Man Slaps A Policeman Who Slapped Him In Warri. Policeman Then Fires Gun (Video) / Oyo: Woman Slaps A Policeman Trying To Enforce Curfew / Lady Slaps Man In Bank, The Man Slaps Her Back As She Staggers. See Reactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Asian Man Slaps A Nigerian Woman In Lagos, Angry Youths Almost Lynched Him by Ghostmode2two(m): 10:01pm On Jun 24, 2021
Dem for Shi the Asian seriously. Unto wetin he go slap a naija woman?
Re: Asian Man Slaps A Nigerian Woman In Lagos, Angry Youths Almost Lynched Him by bedford101(m): 10:02pm On Jun 24, 2021
Find out properly that Asian man visa don expire since 2018…the full Lagos de gallivant.

1 Like

Re: Asian Man Slaps A Nigerian Woman In Lagos, Angry Youths Almost Lynched Him by Bahamas95(m): 10:13pm On Jun 24, 2021
So the police can be this active because he is a foreigner shebi? Why didn't they allow the mob panel beat that motherfckker?

I wonder what would have happened if it was a Nigerian that slapped an Asian woman in her country.

1 Like

Re: Asian Man Slaps A Nigerian Woman In Lagos, Angry Youths Almost Lynched Him by mrkings84(m): 10:22pm On Jun 24, 2021
To judge this kind matter is simply.

No need to lynch or even touch the Asian. Get hold of him, put him in a safe place, then send one Nigerian to go to the Asian man's country and slap one big man, or a woman, then whatever be the action over there, we measure want to him here!!

Nonesense!!
Re: Asian Man Slaps A Nigerian Woman In Lagos, Angry Youths Almost Lynched Him by Kingdavidoduse(m): 10:24pm On Jun 24, 2021
Good for him
Re: Asian Man Slaps A Nigerian Woman In Lagos, Angry Youths Almost Lynched Him by 9jaRealist: 10:27pm On Jun 24, 2021
planetx:
I find it hilarious when a black person caution another black person from being racist. Who do you think you are trying to impress, racism just means putting your people first before any body else and everyone practices it except Africans with their silly we are the world mentality

It’s a SAD SELF-INDICTMENT that you think that simply being a decent human-being is “trying to impress”…smh

And racism does NOT mean putting your people first…
It means active hatred and discrimination AGAINST others based on race.

Meanwhile, FYI, not all Africans are black…
Perhaps you should spend more time enlightening yourself and less time hating others! SMDH@ Ignorance!
>

2 Likes

Re: Asian Man Slaps A Nigerian Woman In Lagos, Angry Youths Almost Lynched Him by Goddyss(m): 10:34pm On Jun 24, 2021
If I were there, God in heaven knows I would slap the hell out of chinko and offered myself to be arrested by the police
Re: Asian Man Slaps A Nigerian Woman In Lagos, Angry Youths Almost Lynched Him by 9jaRealist: 10:34pm On Jun 24, 2021
planetx:
I find it hilarious when a black person caution another black person from being racist. Who do you think you are trying to impress, racism just means putting your people first before any body else and everyone practices it except Africans with their silly we are the world mentality

Exactly what part of “fvcking yellow chink” is putting your people first?
If a white person called you a “fvcking black ape” would you praise him for putting his people first?!
>
Re: Asian Man Slaps A Nigerian Woman In Lagos, Angry Youths Almost Lynched Him by dederocs(m): 10:58pm On Jun 24, 2021
He no know say Naija don change...awon chinko oshi.
Re: Asian Man Slaps A Nigerian Woman In Lagos, Angry Youths Almost Lynched Him by rafcrown(m): 11:05pm On Jun 24, 2021
Africa for Africans.You can't maltreat us in your country and repeat the same thing in our Continent,.Impossible.

1 Like

Re: Asian Man Slaps A Nigerian Woman In Lagos, Angry Youths Almost Lynched Him by Nobody: 11:23pm On Jun 24, 2021
Augla1:
Asian, probably a Chinko
Why won't he while we are owing them billions of dollar?
Op, you for put pinshure, so that we go fit judge him matter here wella for nairaland
the Op na stupid guy. He nor fit upload picture. I barely read news without pictures..
Re: Asian Man Slaps A Nigerian Woman In Lagos, Angry Youths Almost Lynched Him by Augla1: 11:26pm On Jun 24, 2021
Blyzz:
the Op na stupid guy. He nor fit upload picture. I barely read news without pictures..
I think the OP is a newbie here, had it been he was on Nairaland during the era of 'pinshure or I don't believe it' he would have known the relevance of picture on Nairaland

1 Like

Re: Asian Man Slaps A Nigerian Woman In Lagos, Angry Youths Almost Lynched Him by imagrg(m): 11:31pm On Jun 24, 2021
You can't try that to them in their country.

1 Like

Re: Asian Man Slaps A Nigerian Woman In Lagos, Angry Youths Almost Lynched Him by DrMuzungu(m): 11:34pm On Jun 24, 2021
Let him soak in sweat in Kirikiri for a few days, then extort millions from him, that will pain him more than the beating.
Re: Asian Man Slaps A Nigerian Woman In Lagos, Angry Youths Almost Lynched Him by planetx: 11:41pm On Jun 24, 2021
9jaRealist:

It’s a SAD SELF-INDICTMENT that you think that simply being a decent human-being is “trying to impress”…smh

And racism does NOT mean putting your people first…
It means active hatred and discrimination AGAINST others based on race.

Meanwhile, FYI, not all Africans are black…
Perhaps you should spend more time enlightening yourself and less time hating others! SMDH@ Ignorance!
>
Go and preach to the people who invented racism not to black people who are the primary victims, yes you are trying to impress cautioning another black person about how they address a bloody Chinese who slapped one of our sisters. And for your information black people cannot really be racist because racism comes from a position of power and we as a people don't have that power YET to really be racist towards all this other people that have historically and presently mistreated our people. We are the most tolerant people towards other races on this planet so we don't need oreos like you preaching tolerance to us.

1 Like

Re: Asian Man Slaps A Nigerian Woman In Lagos, Angry Youths Almost Lynched Him by planetx: 11:51pm On Jun 24, 2021
FORWARDEVERLY:
Those idiots wanted to Lynch him cos na woman em slap..
If na Man now, Dem no go put mouth..
Fools..
Why would you as a man need a mob to come to your rescue after being slapped by a 4 foot Chinese midget, are you even for real with this comment.

1 Like

Re: Asian Man Slaps A Nigerian Woman In Lagos, Angry Youths Almost Lynched Him by Ilekokonit: 2:39am On Jun 25, 2021
Augla1:
Asian, probably a Chinko
Why won't he while we are owing them billions of dollar?
Op, you for put pinshure, so that we go fit judge him matter here wella for nairaland

Actually America owes China $1.1 trillion as at January 2021 but a Chinese National dare not try that in America to an American Woman (especially a Black one) . Firstly every one owns a gun in Yankee and the Black Americans don't joke with their solidarity and Anti racist fights and secondly America does not joke with its citizens when it comes to foreign entities.

https://www.thebalance.com/u-s-debt-to-china-how-much-does-it-own-3306355

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Asian Man Slaps A Nigerian Woman In Lagos, Angry Youths Almost Lynched Him by WowSweetGuy(m): 3:40am On Jun 25, 2021
Iceyjayz:
They are yellow not white
even the europeans/Americans pple call white are not white abi i no know wetin b white colour again
Re: Asian Man Slaps A Nigerian Woman In Lagos, Angry Youths Almost Lynched Him by WowSweetGuy(m): 3:44am On Jun 25, 2021
Bahamas95:
So the police can be this active because he is a foreigner shebi? Why didn't they allow the mob panel beat that motherfckker?

I wonder what would have happened if it was a Nigerian that slapped an Asian woman in her country.
i don slap asia woman in the train and nothing happened! Na my gf sha

See ur mouth like panel beat like if China see that kind video face Nigeria...una go fit survive?!
Re: Asian Man Slaps A Nigerian Woman In Lagos, Angry Youths Almost Lynched Him by Iceyjayz: 4:21am On Jun 25, 2021
WowSweetGuy:
even the europeans/Americans pple call white are not white abi i no know wetin b white colour again
If Europeans and Americans aren't white, what are they then? Pink abi? smh
Re: Asian Man Slaps A Nigerian Woman In Lagos, Angry Youths Almost Lynched Him by WowSweetGuy(m): 5:16am On Jun 25, 2021
Iceyjayz:
If Europeans and Americans aren't white, what are they then? Pink abi? smh
faded yellow
Re: Asian Man Slaps A Nigerian Woman In Lagos, Angry Youths Almost Lynched Him by olibeans: 6:31am On Jun 25, 2021
Islie:

http://saharareporters.com/2021/06/24/police-save-asian-man-being-lynched-angry-youths-after-slapping-woman-lagos

The Chinese have a zoo where pictures of wild animals were displayed with that of Africans.. The Chinese will never see black people and Africans as equal stakeholders anywhere in the world.
Re: Asian Man Slaps A Nigerian Woman In Lagos, Angry Youths Almost Lynched Him by dazzlingd(m): 6:36am On Jun 25, 2021
Well deserved, well done to the youth
Re: Asian Man Slaps A Nigerian Woman In Lagos, Angry Youths Almost Lynched Him by Emmie4riche(m): 6:51am On Jun 25, 2021
Fake news
Re: Asian Man Slaps A Nigerian Woman In Lagos, Angry Youths Almost Lynched Him by anselm791(m): 7:09am On Jun 25, 2021
planetx:
No matter what she did he had no right to put his hands on her. Go and slap a local woman in China or India and come back and tell us your horrible experience, the beating you will receive especially in India you will never forget.

I dont agree.
A 21 year old lady just killed a 49 year old man.
I'm not playing the race game with you.
Women should be held accountable too.
Re: Asian Man Slaps A Nigerian Woman In Lagos, Angry Youths Almost Lynched Him by anselm791(m): 7:10am On Jun 25, 2021
tunize:

Whatever the woman must have done the Asian man is crazy to even try that in our country if to slap woman dey hungry am he should go to Asia where he came from and do whatever he likes. We love our women ooh forget all this mouth bashing.

Miss me with that bull crap.
I don't care if he is from Timbutu, i want to know what the woman did>
Re: Asian Man Slaps A Nigerian Woman In Lagos, Angry Youths Almost Lynched Him by themanderon: 8:02am On Jun 25, 2021
The Chinese are trying to become the new colonizers of Africa. With the way our confused government go cap in hand to beg them for loans one has to really fear for the future of this nation. That was how the western people came under the pretense of trading and ended up colonizing Africa. A pity we never lean anything in this blasted continent.

1 Like

Re: Asian Man Slaps A Nigerian Woman In Lagos, Angry Youths Almost Lynched Him by sylve11: 8:22am On Jun 25, 2021
aspabay:

Senseless comment

Very senseless, my brother. sad cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

2 Ladies Stripped Unclad In Anambra, Private Parts Cut Off By Ritualists (Photo) / Fulani Herdsmen Attack Eche Ikwo In Ebonyi State, Kill Many (Graphic) / Kenyan Man Shares Nude Photo Of Daughter On Facebook. Users Call For His Arrest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.