Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,532 members, 7,808,954 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:56 PM

Asian Man Slaps A Nigerian Woman In Lagos, Angry Youths Almost Lynched Him - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Asian Man Slaps A Nigerian Woman In Lagos, Angry Youths Almost Lynched Him (86058 Views)

Man Slaps A Policeman Who Slapped Him In Warri. Policeman Then Fires Gun (Video) / Oyo: Woman Slaps A Policeman Trying To Enforce Curfew / Lady Slaps Man In Bank, The Man Slaps Her Back As She Staggers. See Reactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Asian Man Slaps A Nigerian Woman In Lagos, Angry Youths Almost Lynched Him by Nobody: 8:22am On Jun 25, 2021
Augla1:

I think the OP is a newbie here, had it been he was on Nairaland during the era of 'pinshure or I don't believe it' he would have known the relevance of picture on Nairaland
so true!
Re: Asian Man Slaps A Nigerian Woman In Lagos, Angry Youths Almost Lynched Him by eteba(m): 9:20am On Jun 25, 2021
Next time just send pictures of the asian's lynched and mangled body, we'll understand better

1 Like

Re: Asian Man Slaps A Nigerian Woman In Lagos, Angry Youths Almost Lynched Him by tunize(m): 9:29am On Jun 25, 2021
anselm791:

Miss me with that bull crap.
I don't care if he is from Timbutu, i want to know what the woman did>
Whatever the woman must have done the man has no right to lay his filty fingers on her.

1 Like

Re: Asian Man Slaps A Nigerian Woman In Lagos, Angry Youths Almost Lynched Him by anselm791(m): 9:36am On Jun 25, 2021
tunize:

Whatever the woman must have done the man has no right to lay his filty fingers on her.

I hate it when simps use this stupid line.
Just the other day a 21 yr old lady was stabbing a 49 yr old former boxer to death.
Something a single punch could have fixed.
Re: Asian Man Slaps A Nigerian Woman In Lagos, Angry Youths Almost Lynched Him by Cousin9999: 9:57am On Jun 25, 2021
Goddyss:
If I were there, God in heaven knows I would slap the hell out of chinko and offered myself to be arrested by the police

He deserves more than a slap.
Re: Asian Man Slaps A Nigerian Woman In Lagos, Angry Youths Almost Lynched Him by tunize(m): 9:58am On Jun 25, 2021
anselm791:

I hate it when simps use this stupid line.
Just the other day a 21 yr old lady was stabbing a 49 yr old former boxer to death.
Something a single punch could have fixed.
In that case wen you marry ur wife dey punch her ok sorry for quoting you na me find trouble but i think am done with this convo.
Re: Asian Man Slaps A Nigerian Woman In Lagos, Angry Youths Almost Lynched Him by anselm791(m): 10:03am On Jun 25, 2021
tunize:

In that case wen you marry ur wife dey punch her ok sorry for quoting you na me find trouble but i think am done with this convo.

Do you even know what a conversation is?
Carry your wahala go abeg.
Re: Asian Man Slaps A Nigerian Woman In Lagos, Angry Youths Almost Lynched Him by tunize(m): 10:12am On Jun 25, 2021
anselm791:

Do you even know what a conversation is?
Carry your wahala go abeg.
Thank you.
Re: Asian Man Slaps A Nigerian Woman In Lagos, Angry Youths Almost Lynched Him by Gval123: 10:45am On Jun 25, 2021
When Africa leaders have turned us to slaves in our own land, why won't the chines mess us up. Even our colonial masters treated our people better than our current leaders are treating us today in Africa.
Re: Asian Man Slaps A Nigerian Woman In Lagos, Angry Youths Almost Lynched Him by anselm791(m): 11:17am On Jun 25, 2021
tunize:

Thank you.
Anytime my G.
Re: Asian Man Slaps A Nigerian Woman In Lagos, Angry Youths Almost Lynched Him by MrGerald(m): 12:49pm On Jun 25, 2021
You called him Asian man and still refer to him white? OK nah
Re: Asian Man Slaps A Nigerian Woman In Lagos, Angry Youths Almost Lynched Him by tunize(m): 12:55pm On Jun 25, 2021
anselm791:

Anytime my G.
I greet you na man u be!

1 Like

Re: Asian Man Slaps A Nigerian Woman In Lagos, Angry Youths Almost Lynched Him by 9jaRealist: 8:06am On Jun 26, 2021
planetx:
Go and preach to the people who invented racism not to black people who are the primary victims, yes you are trying to impress cautioning another black person about how they address a bloody Chinese who slapped one of our sisters. And for your information black people cannot really be racist because racism comes from a position of power and we as a people don't have that power YET to really be racist towards all this other people that have historically and presently mistreated our people. We are the most tolerant people towards other races on this planet so we don't need oreos like you preaching tolerance to us.

What DRIVEL! First, I couldn’t care less what color a racist is - ALL racist are DESPICABLE!
Nonetheless, while black people may be incapable of institutional racism, black INDIVIDUALS certainly can be racists!

Meanwhile, one can condemn violence against a Nigerian, WITHOUT being racist. Just as the MAJORITY of other commenters did…
Racism is no different from tribalism. Just different strains of the same disease - a PRIMITIVE, DISGUSTING AND DESPICABLE mentality!
>
Re: Asian Man Slaps A Nigerian Woman In Lagos, Angry Youths Almost Lynched Him by 346olufadeke: 12:08pm On Jun 26, 2021
sad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Fulani Herdsmen Attack Eche Ikwo In Ebonyi State, Kill Many (Graphic) / 2 Ladies Stripped Unclad In Anambra, Private Parts Cut Off By Ritualists (Photo) / Kenyan Man Shares Nude Photo Of Daughter On Facebook. Users Call For His Arrest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.