Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,849 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:07 AM

Video: Husband Scarcity, Lady Beg Man For Marriage - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Video: Husband Scarcity, Lady Beg Man For Marriage (688 Views)

Husband Scarcity Hits South-East; Igbo Women Lament Lack Of Sexual Partners / HUSBAND SCARCITY!!! "Husband Scarcity" Has Become One Of The Challenges / After Doing 8rounds With Me He Refuses To Pay Me, 19yrs Girl Beg Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Video: Husband Scarcity, Lady Beg Man For Marriage by Lagoontimes: 4:57pm On Jun 24, 2021
Husband Scarcity - The scarcity of husband in the street and purported marriage issues has made a lady to cry out.
According to a post sighted on social media by Radius Times, the write gestured and pinpointed many things that have affects relationship, marriages, and unequivocally beg man for marriage.

The article on social media reads;

This may not be the best time for me to write on this because of misinterpretations, but i can no longer resist the push, 'Husband Scarcity' has become one of the challenges faced by many young girls today.

If you go to prayer houses,majority of the intentions are prayer for a life partner. And this calls for concern, casting our mind back to the time of our mothers and grandmothers, was there really much of a 'Husband Scarcity' problem? Or maybe there were more men than women then, or there was an adequate corresponding numbers of both gender, I don't think so.

READ MORE & WATCH VIDEO
https://radiustimes.com/video-husband-scarcity-lady-beg-man-for-marriage/
Re: Video: Husband Scarcity, Lady Beg Man For Marriage by Bluntguy: 4:58pm On Jun 24, 2021
You are talking Nollywood right?
Re: Video: Husband Scarcity, Lady Beg Man For Marriage by Babaken(m): 6:27pm On Jun 24, 2021
Husband full everywhere the thing be say economy hard no real man want to receive insult from women because things no Balance or she's the Bread winner.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How True Is This Screenshot / A Must Read : Beware Of Nigerian Police : Check Image Below / Dry fast, I Have Nothing To Eat Before And After fast, What Can I Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.