Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,325 members, 7,808,092 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:03 AM

How I Stabbed Super Tv Ceo To Death, 21-year-old Unilag Student Speaks - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How I Stabbed Super Tv Ceo To Death, 21-year-old Unilag Student Speaks (1356 Views)

Chidinma Ojukwu: How I Stabbed Michael Usifo Ataga To Death (Video) / Usifo Ataga's Murder: Police Arrest 21-Year-Old UNILAG Student, Chidinma / Ezekiel Mayowa Suicide: Girlfriend Of Jilted LASPOTECH Student Speaks (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Stabbed Super Tv Ceo To Death, 21-year-old Unilag Student Speaks by bigdammyj: 5:15pm On Jun 24, 2021
A 21-year-old undergraduate of the University of Lagos, Chidinma Ojukwu, has narrated how she stabbed the Chief Executive Officer of Super TV, Usifo Ataga, to death in the Lekki area of Lagos State.
She spoke at the Lagos State Police Command headquarters in Ikeja on Thursday after she was paraded as a suspect by the state Commissioner of Police, Hakeem Odumosu.
Odumosu said Ojukwu was arrested at her parents’ residence in the Yaba area of the state on Wednesday night.
Ojukwu, a 300-level student of Mass Communication, said she had been in a romantic relationship with Ataga for about four months before the ugly incident.
Ojukwu said she and Ataga were “having fun” when an argument broke out and she stabbed him twice.
She said, “We were in the lodge smoking. He was trying to make advances on me. I was tired and he became violent on it. I let him have his way. Towards afternoon, he ordered roofies. We took it together and ate food. He became high. I was still not happy with the first one (sex) that we had, so, I was staying on my own, smoking and drinking. He, too, was on his own.
“He came to me and I was like I am not happy with what he did. I was like, ‘You don’t help me, you don’t assist me with anything, you are just playing with me around’. He was like, ‘Take my ATM and withdraw what you want’.
“He later became violent trying to get to me and I was resisting and defending myself. At some point, he hit my head on the wall and I also retaliated.
“At some point, he was chasing me around the kitchen cabinet. I took a knife and stabbed his neck. I approached the door and he followed me. I stabbed him twice on the neck side. I threw the knife to the bed and he was going for it but I also went for it. He dragged the knife with me and it broke and he fell on the floor.”
The undergraduate also disclosed that after stabbing the late CEO, she withdrew N380,000 from his account using his ATM card.
While the owner of the rented apartment where the tragic incident took place had been arrested, Odumosu said Ataga’s accounts had been blocked to prevent further withdrawals by those taking advantage of his untimely death to deplete the accounts.

Source

https://punchng.com/how-i-stabbed-super-tv-ceo-to-death-21-year-old-unilag-student-speaks/

Re: How I Stabbed Super Tv Ceo To Death, 21-year-old Unilag Student Speaks by Fahdiga1: 5:17pm On Jun 24, 2021
'The undergraduate also disclosed that after stabbing the late CEO, she withdrew #380, 000 from his account using his ATM card'
This one na devil reincarnate. If for the sake of argument she said the murder was a mistake then why did she still went ahead to withdraw money from the deacesed' account without feeling remorseful for her despicable act. Abeg throw her to life jail without any option
Re: How I Stabbed Super Tv Ceo To Death, 21-year-old Unilag Student Speaks by longetivity(m): 5:19pm On Jun 24, 2021
Werey don kill sugar daddy
Re: How I Stabbed Super Tv Ceo To Death, 21-year-old Unilag Student Speaks by gentlestdude(m): 5:19pm On Jun 24, 2021
You go chop watery beans till you die chai what a wasted life... future is female indeed
Re: How I Stabbed Super Tv Ceo To Death, 21-year-old Unilag Student Speaks by mrfreestuff: 5:19pm On Jun 24, 2021
Hmmm. Inside life. 300 level Mass Comm. Roofies again. Some people never learn.
Re: How I Stabbed Super Tv Ceo To Death, 21-year-old Unilag Student Speaks by tommy589(m): 5:19pm On Jun 24, 2021
You can now Get The needed help With his death and you in prison

My suspicion that any girl that can commit this dastardly act must be an addict has been confirmed. No normal girl in relationship with a rich dude would resort to murder just to steal from his ATM
Re: How I Stabbed Super Tv Ceo To Death, 21-year-old Unilag Student Speaks by Oksman(m): 5:20pm On Jun 24, 2021
bigdammyj:
A 21-year-old undergraduate of the University of Lagos, Chidinma Ojukwu, has narrated how she stabbed the Chief Executive Officer of Super TV, Usifo Ataga, to death in the Lekki area of Lagos State.
She spoke at the Lagos State Police Command headquarters in Ikeja on Thursday after she was paraded as a suspect by the state Commissioner of Police, Hakeem Odumosu.
Odumosu said Ojukwu was arrested at her parents’ residence in the Yaba area of the state on Wednesday night.
Ojukwu, a 300-level student of Mass Communication, said she had been in a romantic relationship with Ataga for about four months before the ugly incident.
Ojukwu said she and Ataga were “having fun” when an argument broke out and she stabbed him twice.
She said, “We were in the lodge smoking. He was trying to make advances on me. I was tired and he became violent on it. I let him have his way. Towards afternoon, he ordered roofies. We took it together and ate food. He became high. I was still not happy with the first one (sex) that we had, so, I was staying on my own, smoking and drinking. He, too, was on his own.
“He came to me and I was like I am not happy with what he did. I was like, ‘You don’t help me, you don’t assist me with anything, you are just playing with me around’. He was like, ‘Take my ATM and withdraw what you want’.
“He later became violent trying to get to me and I was resisting and defending myself. At some point, he hit my head on the wall and I also retaliated.
“At some point, he was chasing me around the kitchen cabinet. I took a knife and stabbed his neck. I approached the door and he followed me. I stabbed him twice on the neck side. I threw the knife to the bed and he was going for it but I also went for it. He dragged the knife with me and it broke and he fell on the floor.”
The undergraduate also disclosed that after stabbing the late CEO, she withdrew N380,000 from his account using his ATM card.
While the owner of the rented apartment where the tragic incident took place had been arrested, Odumosu said Ataga’s accounts had been blocked to prevent further withdrawals by those taking advantage of his untimely death to deplete the accounts.

Source

https://punchng.com/how-i-stabbed-super-tv-ceo-to-death-21-year-old-unilag-student-speaks/

Lies
Re: How I Stabbed Super Tv Ceo To Death, 21-year-old Unilag Student Speaks by bigdammyj: 5:21pm On Jun 24, 2021
Who is her parents and what type of home dose she comes from
Re: How I Stabbed Super Tv Ceo To Death, 21-year-old Unilag Student Speaks by DaddyRochie1642: 5:23pm On Jun 24, 2021
Highness led that man to his death.

People should learn from this, the best way to enjoy anything "Highness" is to enjoy it only by yourself. Know this and know peace.

1 Like

Re: How I Stabbed Super Tv Ceo To Death, 21-year-old Unilag Student Speaks by Dialpad: 5:24pm On Jun 24, 2021
You killed a man just to take less than $1000 from him?

This is premeditated

Justice should be served
Re: How I Stabbed Super Tv Ceo To Death, 21-year-old Unilag Student Speaks by bigdammyj: 5:25pm On Jun 24, 2021
You mean she didn't say so or what is lie here?
Oksman:

Lies
Re: How I Stabbed Super Tv Ceo To Death, 21-year-old Unilag Student Speaks by mysticwarrior(m): 5:29pm On Jun 24, 2021
This girl is a chronic murderous lair.

1 Like

Re: How I Stabbed Super Tv Ceo To Death, 21-year-old Unilag Student Speaks by DONFASZY(m): 5:32pm On Jun 24, 2021
Liar frm d pit of hell
I blame d man thinkin wit his dick
Rip
U r gone because of 1round of sex frm 21yr
Ur riches made police to catch d killer fast bt i no if dis man na poor man
We no go c d killers news like dis bt i commend npf for dere swift actions

Life no balance

Married men
B warned
Re: How I Stabbed Super Tv Ceo To Death, 21-year-old Unilag Student Speaks by Nobody: 5:34pm On Jun 24, 2021
Men are just something else. See the local champion that cant even stand the wife that the man went after...

When they want to marry, they'll say I need working class lady but after marriage they start going after jobless ugly girls to spend the money they and their working class wife's suffered to make.

See the tiny thing he lowered his rep and wasted his life for... Mtcheeewww

Mehnn... I just watched the interview. so it's true?

All these small girls of nowadays, I'm shocked at what they are capable of.

1 Like

Re: How I Stabbed Super Tv Ceo To Death, 21-year-old Unilag Student Speaks by SimplyShit: 5:40pm On Jun 24, 2021
A tale of two drug addicts

She's definitely a runs girl from community road or Bariga
Re: How I Stabbed Super Tv Ceo To Death, 21-year-old Unilag Student Speaks by SimplyShit: 5:43pm On Jun 24, 2021
bigdammyj:
Who is her parents and what type of home dose she comes from

No be only dose na dosage
Re: How I Stabbed Super Tv Ceo To Death, 21-year-old Unilag Student Speaks by Oksman(m): 5:43pm On Jun 24, 2021
bigdammyj:
You mean she didn't say so or what is lie here?

Her own account of what took place are all lies. Anyone who watches forensic detectives would know that no murderer tells the truth. She also did not act alone. There's most likely an under cover accomplice that the police would arrest in the course of their investigation.

1 Like

Re: How I Stabbed Super Tv Ceo To Death, 21-year-old Unilag Student Speaks by SimplyShit: 5:46pm On Jun 24, 2021
Oksman:

Her own account of what took place are all lies. Anyone who watches forensic detectives would know that no murderer tells the truth. She also did not act alone. There's most likely an under cover accomplice that the police would arrest in the course of their investigation.

Forget na highness pai the man

Even in those ID channels is always drug related murder 90 percent of the time..
Re: How I Stabbed Super Tv Ceo To Death, 21-year-old Unilag Student Speaks by minasu190: 8:34am On Jun 25, 2021
THIS NIGERIA WHERE LAW IS VALUELESS,MY SISTER U CAN BE FREED IF YOUR PARENTS ARE RICH...LET THEM GET YOU GOOD LAWYER,THEY CAN GRANT YOUR BAIL ON CHARGES OF SELF DEFENSE
Re: How I Stabbed Super Tv Ceo To Death, 21-year-old Unilag Student Speaks by Nobody: 8:58am On Jun 25, 2021
Sugar daddy wey every babe dey manage, e reach your turn u com kill am :-/
Re: How I Stabbed Super Tv Ceo To Death, 21-year-old Unilag Student Speaks by nwachukwu9(m): 11:55am On Jun 26, 2021
My conscience tells me that this girl is not saying they Truth, who told you that they guy tried to attack her, I don't like one sided story, They deed has been done and dead men don't talk, so she can lay any accusations on the poor dead man
Re: How I Stabbed Super Tv Ceo To Death, 21-year-old Unilag Student Speaks by Lannyjoe4u: 4:38pm On Mar 23, 2023
Bad

(1) (Reply)

Man Strangled Cheating Wife To Death For Stealing His Money And Giving To Lover / Naira Scarcity: Be Ready To Take Corpses After 8 Days, Kidnappers Tell Relatives / Man Chops Off Woman’s Head In Benue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.