Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,194 members, 7,780,331 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 12:36 PM

Chidinma Ojukwu: How I Stabbed Michael Usifo Ataga To Death (Video) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Chidinma Ojukwu: How I Stabbed Michael Usifo Ataga To Death (Video) (132631 Views)

Chidinma Ojukwu: I Don’t Want To Die Over Usifo Ataga's Case / Girlfriend Who Drugged & Stabbed Ataga Michael Usifo To Death Arrested / Michael Usifo Ataga Is Dead, Super TV CEO Murdered (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: How I Stabbed Michael Usifo Ataga To Death (Video) by Kobicove(m): 6:10pm On Jun 24, 2021
A 21 year old lady?! shocked
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: How I Stabbed Michael Usifo Ataga To Death (Video) by SimplyShit: 6:10pm On Jun 24, 2021
Thought they said she stole 5 million Naira?

50 years old man junketing with a 21 year old

Date a mature woman no, they want the one they can cheat

Now see it..

Just negodu

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: How I Stabbed Michael Usifo Ataga To Death (Video) by Hisxellency: 6:11pm On Jun 24, 2021
W
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: How I Stabbed Michael Usifo Ataga To Death (Video) by IjapaTiroko: 6:11pm On Jun 24, 2021
The love of money is the root of all evil

16 Likes

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: How I Stabbed Michael Usifo Ataga To Death (Video) by Holyman3(m): 6:12pm On Jun 24, 2021
Story for the gods

4 Likes

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: How I Stabbed Michael Usifo Ataga To Death (Video) by Josywhyte: 6:12pm On Jun 24, 2021
Small girl with big god

21 Likes

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: How I Stabbed Michael Usifo Ataga To Death (Video) by Teejay13(m): 6:13pm On Jun 24, 2021
What would she gain from doing this.

Could we relate this to poverty or jealousy?

What ever it is, this is so wrong of her.

Now it is left with she and the law.

6 Likes

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: How I Stabbed Michael Usifo Ataga To Death (Video) by Curious345: 6:13pm On Jun 24, 2021
Just negodu... This lady has betrayed the nobility and purity of the biafran race ...

28 Likes

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: How I Stabbed Michael Usifo Ataga To Death (Video) by Curious345: 6:13pm On Jun 24, 2021
We are not Fulani TERRORISTs.we do not kill for sport ..

I hereby excommunicate and cast away this efulefu from biafran land...

PLEASE , HENCEFORTH,REFER TO HER AS CHIDINMA THE FULANI LADY OF EASTERN ORIGIN ..

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: How I Stabbed Michael Usifo Ataga To Death (Video) by Josywhyte: 6:14pm On Jun 24, 2021
Wetin dey sweet person na dat same thing dey kill d person

13 Likes

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: How I Stabbed Michael Usifo Ataga To Death (Video) by esthel(f): 6:14pm On Jun 24, 2021
this self defence and intoxication she is is trying to claim will be hard, how do you follow a married man to such a place and later became unhappy at what he did when it's not like
she was going to play football.
Now her parents will start running helter skelter, because of iPhone and human hair

65 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: How I Stabbed Michael Usifo Ataga To Death (Video) by Nobody: 6:14pm On Jun 24, 2021
And some people will come here and say that keeping side chicks is okayf

Adultery is not a victimless crime. The wife and children have lost their husband and protector, all because the man could not control his kpekus.

All because the man could not control his kpekus.

If you want to sleep around while married, better tell your future wife at the dating stage. So that people go know levels. And if she no want continue with relaitonship, fine. Better broken relationship than broken marriage.

28 Likes

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: How I Stabbed Michael Usifo Ataga To Death (Video) by degenuine1(m): 6:14pm On Jun 24, 2021
Am I the only one that sees the man as a foolish person undecided

27 Likes

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: How I Stabbed Michael Usifo Ataga To Death (Video) by Nobody: 6:14pm On Jun 24, 2021
Okay now everything sounds scripted.

10 Likes

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: How I Stabbed Michael Usifo Ataga To Death (Video) by olibeans: 6:14pm On Jun 24, 2021
tamdun:
Haaa, this one don end her journey @21,though she's not dead but....

Naija prison na hell, she won't realise what she did to herself until... lipsrsealed

She go funk tire for prison. At 21, her life is useless..

8 Likes

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: How I Stabbed Michael Usifo Ataga To Death (Video) by Oovi5(f): 6:14pm On Jun 24, 2021
Fine for nothing!
Enjoy your stay in prison
Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew

7 Likes

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: How I Stabbed Michael Usifo Ataga To Death (Video) by xynerise: 6:15pm On Jun 24, 2021
She is not saying the whole truth. She is trying to cover up something

16 Likes

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: How I Stabbed Michael Usifo Ataga To Death (Video) by Judolisco(m): 6:15pm On Jun 24, 2021
Unilag babe cool
U don't want to have sex u followed him to his hotel room for roofies and drinks... Some girls their parents do give dem everything they need oh, same with some guys... But they want more... If u no get death penalty now u go get life imprisonment... See as u end ur life jst 21

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: How I Stabbed Michael Usifo Ataga To Death (Video) by Kinzo0917(m): 6:15pm On Jun 24, 2021
Nawa for our ladies o. The future is indeed female. Nawa ooooooooooooooooooooooooo.

11 Likes

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: How I Stabbed Michael Usifo Ataga To Death (Video) by asobo1: 6:15pm On Jun 24, 2021
God deliver us from lust cry Look at how a 21years old girl ended the life of a 50 years old man.

22 Likes

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: How I Stabbed Michael Usifo Ataga To Death (Video) by Apebo: 6:15pm On Jun 24, 2021
The girl no even fine...no clean sef

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: How I Stabbed Michael Usifo Ataga To Death (Video) by Officialgarri: 6:15pm On Jun 24, 2021
People were all over Iniobong-Uduak thread complaining that the police kept Uduak in a comfortable condition and still appearing fresh and all during the public confession.

But here is an case of another fellow murderer who even went ahead to steal money, and what people could talk about is how beautiful she is and also trying to pamper the situation.

My own question is, Why is this girl/murderer/robber still allowed to look good?

May God save men! angry

32 Likes

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: How I Stabbed Michael Usifo Ataga To Death (Video) by Ykc2(m): 6:16pm On Jun 24, 2021
These girl just disgrace her entire family members ,even street where her parents dey live ,just to belong answer big babe ,you don begin dey kill for money at age of 21

20 Likes

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: How I Stabbed Michael Usifo Ataga To Death (Video) by Biafranboys: 6:16pm On Jun 24, 2021
Babtech001:
A 21-year-old undergraduate of the University of Lagos, Chidinma Ojukwu, has narrated how she stabbed the Chief Executive Officer of Super TV, Usifo Ataga, to death in the Lekki area of Lagos State, Igbere TV reports.

She spoke at the Lagos State Police Command headquarters in Ikeja on Thursday after she was paraded as a suspect by the state Commissioner of Police, Hakeem Odumosu.

She said,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SdQes9OIqvY

The undergraduate also disclosed that after stabbing the late CEO, she withdrew N380,000 from his account using his ATM card.

One thing must kill a man

2 Likes

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: How I Stabbed Michael Usifo Ataga To Death (Video) by olibeans: 6:16pm On Jun 24, 2021
justscorchone:
Okay now everything sounds scripted.

At two different times, she stabbed him on the neck.. NPF should tell that to the birds...

If Nigerians are dumb, am not.

9 Likes

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: How I Stabbed Michael Usifo Ataga To Death (Video) by Nobody: 6:16pm On Jun 24, 2021
But some men are super stupid. What is the late CEO looking for in this small girl? I just don't understand some people at all. Now his foolishness has cost him his life

31 Likes

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: How I Stabbed Michael Usifo Ataga To Death (Video) by Godkillbuhari(m): 6:16pm On Jun 24, 2021
post=103053854:
21 Years old

This is still so shocking to all of us @[b][/b]

Pretty Chidinma, why now What?
What a wasted beautiful life!!!

Our hearts go out to her family, classmates and friends........
Dead meat seller welcome sir

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: How I Stabbed Michael Usifo Ataga To Death (Video) by MikePhilly(m): 6:16pm On Jun 24, 2021
Benards:

Oh man
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: How I Stabbed Michael Usifo Ataga To Death (Video) by yesloaded: 6:16pm On Jun 24, 2021
asobo1:
God deliver us from lust cry Look at how a 21years old girl ended the life of a 50 years old man.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply)

Pictures Of The Muslim Fanatics That Burnt Deborah Alive In Sokoto / Robbers Attack First Bank In Kogi. Kill Many Policemen, Customers (Graphic) / Gunmen Walking Around With Their Weapons In Birnin-Gwari, Kaduna (Photos/Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.