Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,480 members, 7,781,428 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:16 PM

Chidinma Ojukwu: How I Stabbed Michael Usifo Ataga To Death (Video) - Crime (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Chidinma Ojukwu: How I Stabbed Michael Usifo Ataga To Death (Video) (132640 Views)

Chidinma Ojukwu: I Don’t Want To Die Over Usifo Ataga's Case / Girlfriend Who Drugged & Stabbed Ataga Michael Usifo To Death Arrested / Michael Usifo Ataga Is Dead, Super TV CEO Murdered (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: How I Stabbed Michael Usifo Ataga To Death (Video) by faceland: 6:55pm On Jun 24, 2021
9jamusicanalyst:
Is anybody concerned about how she got the password?

She is telling her side of the story. The fool probably asked her to withdraw but she checked the balance and wanted everything.

It is Hotel, if she shouted for help, management would come. She is lying.

2 Likes

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: How I Stabbed Michael Usifo Ataga To Death (Video) by pocohantas(f): 6:56pm On Jun 24, 2021
Alexaonfleek:
I don't pity this man that died in the hands of a side chick

The only people I pity is the wife and kids.

I really pity the wife o. Which face she go use continue her NNPC work. They will be like “that our madam na. The one wey one small girl kill her husband for hotel” grin grin

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: How I Stabbed Michael Usifo Ataga To Death (Video) by Arsenate(m): 6:56pm On Jun 24, 2021
Fiscus105:
Fucking different married men dicks at tender age, when she finally gets married, she would make marriage toxic but claim victim card as usual.

Yep, her likes eventually make the lives of innocent men miserable (young men currently hustling, while they hop from one dick to another). They'll more likely abandon their marriages without giving a damn about everyone, not even their kids, when they inevitably get tired. Trust them to blame everything on their men and trust the bias society to believe them.

11 Likes

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: How I Stabbed Michael Usifo Ataga To Death (Video) by Panda7(m): 6:56pm On Jun 24, 2021
i am not an investigator neither an interogator
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: How I Stabbed Michael Usifo Ataga To Death (Video) by michjunior: 6:56pm On Jun 24, 2021
Robertgreene1:
I watched dt whole interview clip 4 17 mins js 2 get a good glimpse of d girl dt wasted such a great man nd I just can't help but keep on wondering why pussy is d ultimate weakness..."d Achilles's heel" of d greater majority of men..both great nd poor..js like d story of d crab dt swam mighty oceans nd seas only 2 end up in a woman's pot of soup..u went through a lot 4 decades building up ur Empire only 2 die shamefully at d hands of one ugly pussyhole like that..
js imagine d kind shame d wife nd relatives go take bury ds one now.....what will they even write in their tributes sef
mtcheew...SMH...
any man that can control his sexual urges by any means possible doesn't really know how much he's blessed honestly!!!
[s]
Robertgreene1:
I watched dt whole interview clip 4 17 mins js 2 get a good glimpse of d girl dt wasted such a great man nd I just can't help but keep on wondering why pussy is d ultimate weakness..."d Achilles's heel" of d greater majority of men..both great nd poor..js like d story of d crab dt swam mighty oceans nd seas only 2 end up in a woman's pot of soup..u went through a lot 4 decades building up ur Empire only 2 die shamefully at d hands of one ugly pussyhole like that..
js imagine d kind shame d wife nd relatives go take bury ds one now.....what will they even write in their tributes sef
mtcheew...SMH...
any man that can control his sexual urges by any means possible doesn't really know how much he's blessed honestly!!!
[/s]
Robertgreene1:
mtcheew...SMH...

Great man indeed!!!
great man that left his wife and family at home to be with a girl young enough to be his daughter?
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: How I Stabbed Michael Usifo Ataga To Death (Video) by Vetsolo(m): 6:56pm On Jun 24, 2021
Keep lying am enjoying ur lies ole
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: How I Stabbed Michael Usifo Ataga To Death (Video) by planetx: 6:56pm On Jun 24, 2021
misterme:
But some men are super stupid. What is the late CEO looking for in this small girl? I just don't understand some people at all. Now his foolishness has cost him his life
So he should be frolicking with 50 year old women.

1 Like

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: How I Stabbed Michael Usifo Ataga To Death (Video) by thinksquad(m): 6:57pm On Jun 24, 2021
Am afraid of having a girl child, just 21 years.

1 Like

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: How I Stabbed Michael Usifo Ataga To Death (Video) by Kondomatic(m): 6:57pm On Jun 24, 2021
pocohantas:
Something doesn’t add up.

You came for hookup.
You ordered loud and SK. The only reason call girls order and take drugs with their clients is for the knack to be loud.

He is also someone she has been in a relationship with.

How can she turn around to say she was sleeping and he was all over her. To the point that she resorted to killing him?

I like to think this girl is not saying something or is not working alone. If the man got that comfortable with her, he didn’t take her as just any lay. She looks untouched, the type these sugar daddies go out of their way to upgrade.

Except she is extremely stupid, it is senseless to kill him. We would never know his side.
She's lying and she's not working alone.

For her to transfer that amount means it was a planned job.
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: How I Stabbed Michael Usifo Ataga To Death (Video) by Albertone(m): 6:57pm On Jun 24, 2021
Alexaonfleek:
I don't pity this man that died in the hands of a side chick

The only people I pity is the wife and kids.

Do you know if the wife too is a side chick to someone else?

I love the seas
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: How I Stabbed Michael Usifo Ataga To Death (Video) by dederocs(m): 6:57pm On Jun 24, 2021
Love of money, why small girl go love money like this angry
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: How I Stabbed Michael Usifo Ataga To Death (Video) by reddingtonblack: 6:57pm On Jun 24, 2021
pocohantas:
Something doesn’t add up.

You came for hookup.
You ordered loud and SK. The only reason call girls order and take drugs with their clients is for the knack to be loud.

He is also someone she has been in a relationship with.

How can she turn around to say she was sleeping and he was all over her. To the point that she resorted to killing him?

[b]I like to think this girl is not saying something or is not working alone. [/b]If the man got that comfortable with her, he didn’t take her as just any lay. She looks untouched, the type these sugar daddies go out of their way to upgrade.

Except she is extremely stupid, it is senseless to kill him. We would never know his side.

Here we go again, when money is involve do women need devil grin if she is not working alone how come the funds transferred is only traceable to her, by now other parties should have collected there share.
women are alway wet & stupid when they hear or see money grin when you sef go popular grin

4 Likes

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: How I Stabbed Michael Usifo Ataga To Death (Video) by xeju: 6:58pm On Jun 24, 2021
Babtech001:
A 21-year-old undergraduate of the University of Lagos, Chidinma Ojukwu, has narrated how she stabbed the Chief Executive Officer of Super TV, Usifo Ataga, to death in the Lekki area of Lagos State, Igbere TV reports.

She spoke at the Lagos State Police Command headquarters in Ikeja on Thursday after she was paraded as a suspect by the state Commissioner of Police, Hakeem Odumosu.

She said,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SdQes9OIqvY

The undergraduate also disclosed that after stabbing the late CEO, she withdrew N380,000 from his account using his ATM card.
what's it with all these public interrogations of suspected criminals.

2 Likes

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: How I Stabbed Michael Usifo Ataga To Death (Video) by pocohantas(f): 6:58pm On Jun 24, 2021
Kondomatic:
She's lying and she's not working alone.

For her to transfer that amount means it was a planned job.

Can you imagine. She had his password sef. Something his wife fit no get. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: How I Stabbed Michael Usifo Ataga To Death (Video) by Pharaoh4rin(m): 6:58pm On Jun 24, 2021
Robertgreene1:
mtcheew...SMH...

Thanks.

2 Likes

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: How I Stabbed Michael Usifo Ataga To Death (Video) by Albertone(m): 6:58pm On Jun 24, 2021
pocohantas:

I really pity the wife o. Which face she go use continue her NNPC work. They will be like “that our madam na. The one wey one small girl kill her husband for hotel” grin grin

I know you'll paint up a scenario real quick.
You should be a movie producer grin

I love the seas

1 Like

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: How I Stabbed Michael Usifo Ataga To Death (Video) by buJu234: 6:59pm On Jun 24, 2021
Wait oo.. I used to think that it's only very brilliant girls that gain admission into unilag with their very high cut off mark??

I doubt her story sha.. cos she looks like a regular weekend call girl to the man..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: How I Stabbed Michael Usifo Ataga To Death (Video) by abatically(m): 6:59pm On Jun 24, 2021
Officialgarri:
People were all over Iniobong-Uduak thread complaining that the police kept Uduak in a comfortable condition and still appearing fresh and all during the public confession.

But here is an case of another fellow murderer who even went ahead to steal money, and what people could talk about is how beautiful she is and also trying to pamper the situation.

My own question is, Why is this girl/murderer/robber still allowed to look good?

May God save men! angry

Normally police do not brutalize suspects with cases that have gone public, especially the ones that the IG or commissioner of police has been involved in. They don't beat them up so the whole world would not see how brutal the police can be when the suspects are paraded for press conference. If na one small thief wey nobody know about u think say Dem no go don beat him face blue black. It's the same thing with Evans the kidnapper. See how he was treated like a big man.

8 Likes

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: How I Stabbed Michael Usifo Ataga To Death (Video) by deji17: 7:00pm On Jun 24, 2021
She is trying to claim self defence. If it is true or acceptable, I don't know.
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: How I Stabbed Michael Usifo Ataga To Death (Video) by Albertone(m): 7:00pm On Jun 24, 2021
Isn't this girl too wild for a 21 year old?

At 21,I was the brother coord in my church.Purely virgin and no smoking or drinking angry

I love the seas
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: How I Stabbed Michael Usifo Ataga To Death (Video) by pacespot(m): 7:01pm On Jun 24, 2021
Lust and money, maybe this will give some senses to those old men chasing small girls and using their money to oppress their young boyfriends

1 Like

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: How I Stabbed Michael Usifo Ataga To Death (Video) by igbowoman: 7:01pm On Jun 24, 2021
A grown a$$ 50 year old man sleeping with and doing drugs with a 21 year old ruining her future
God punish him !!
I repeat
God punish him!!!
He died out of his own foolishness
God console his parents and children and wife.
His soul go where souls of adulterers and child molesters go

6 Likes

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: How I Stabbed Michael Usifo Ataga To Death (Video) by jacoik(m): 7:02pm On Jun 24, 2021
BOOZELEE:
Sharap dia u Jezebel

U stabbed him while he was asleep had it been he was awake like u said.. I don't think u can scratch him talkless of stabbing him.
you said it all my brother

1 Like

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: How I Stabbed Michael Usifo Ataga To Death (Video) by Panda7(m): 7:02pm On Jun 24, 2021
her story isnt very far from truth else explain how she got his pin

1 Like

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: How I Stabbed Michael Usifo Ataga To Death (Video) by Tremple8v: 7:02pm On Jun 24, 2021
Bitch trying to make a story .

1 Like

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: How I Stabbed Michael Usifo Ataga To Death (Video) by Susily(m): 7:04pm On Jun 24, 2021
Tareq1105:

What is the penalty for Self Defense? That's what she's going to claim. You know why?

The man is older than her.

The man weight more than her.

It was the man that took her to the venue of the crime.

The man was drunk.

The man locked the doors and keep the keys.

She couldn't have been able to beat the man in a fight.

She doesn't know the intention of the man.

Hence she saw knife in the house (not that she came with the knife) and she used it for self defense.

Many reasons for her to claim Self Defense.

You also forgot the fact that after killing the man, she went ahead to withdraw a huge amount of his money......this singular act overrides your self-defense argument

She killed him so she can swindle him of his money and that's murder

3 Likes

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: How I Stabbed Michael Usifo Ataga To Death (Video) by Wawelexy(m): 7:04pm On Jun 24, 2021
SenecaTheYonger:

They earn their money from selling pussy to simps like you guys. You think you’re paying premium for used pussy but you just financing these women’s lifestyle.

They will keep stabbing y’all necks grin
......... Stab who? But u promise not to smoke this thing again na.

1 Like

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: How I Stabbed Michael Usifo Ataga To Death (Video) by EKONGKING: 7:04pm On Jun 24, 2021
igbowoman:
A grown a$$ 50 year old man sleeping with and doing drugs with a 21 year old ruining her future
God punish him !!
I repeat
God punish him!!!
He died out of his own foolishness
God console his parents and children and wife.
His soul go where souls of adulterers and child molesters go

He has every right to sleep with a women of choice ,provided she is above 18 . You supporting a killer who withdrew 380000 or 5 million after murder .No legal system accepts this.
This lady is a murderer and you a supporter of murderer.
Any dead person cannot defend both male or female.

4 Likes

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: How I Stabbed Michael Usifo Ataga To Death (Video) by Alexaonfleek: 7:04pm On Jun 24, 2021
Albertone:

Do you know if the wife too is a side chick to someone else?

I love the seas
Rubbish
Its when the man is at fault you start to look at the other side of things.
Mr albertone if reverse was the case will you say this thing you said?

1 Like

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: How I Stabbed Michael Usifo Ataga To Death (Video) by igbowoman: 7:04pm On Jun 24, 2021
Let this be a warning to all you child molesters who ruin innocent girls
You could be next.
She was under the influence of drugs. I hope she gets a good lawyer.
He may have died from a drug overdose and not the knife
Is there a toxicology report to know all what he had in his system .

1 Like

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: How I Stabbed Michael Usifo Ataga To Death (Video) by AuroraB(f): 7:05pm On Jun 24, 2021
BOOZELEE:
Sharap dia u Jezebel

U stabbed him while he was asleep had it been he was awake like u said.. I don't think u can scratch him talkless of stabbing him.
Jezebel cheesy cheesy cheesy grin cheesy cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (22) (Reply)

Pictures Of The Muslim Fanatics That Burnt Deborah Alive In Sokoto / Robbers Attack First Bank In Kogi. Kill Many Policemen, Customers (Graphic) / Gunmen Walking Around With Their Weapons In Birnin-Gwari, Kaduna (Photos/Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.