Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,587 members, 7,809,123 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:05 AM

Suspect finally arrested for killing Super TV CEO Michael Usifo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Suspect finally arrested for killing Super TV CEO Michael Usifo (513 Views)

man who can kill anybody in the world finally arrested PHOTOS / Sunday Igboho Finally Arrested (BREAKING) / Usifo Ataga's Murder: Inside The Neighbourhood Of Suspect, Chidinma Ojukwu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Suspect finally arrested for killing Super TV CEO Michael Usifo by ChangetheChange: 5:19pm On Jun 24, 2021
21-year-old UNILAG student, Chidinma, arrested for allegedly killing Super TV CEO, Michael Usifo.

A 21-year-old student of the University of Lagos identified as Chidinma, has been arrested and paraded for allegedly killing the Chief Executive Officer, Super TV, Usifo Ataga, in Lagos.

Recall that some days ago, news made the rounds that the SUPER TV boss was murdered in a Lekki Apartment, and the suspect also used his ATM cards to withdraw funds from his account after the gruesome act.

Chidinma has now given some closure as to why she committed the crime

She told newsmen ;

We were in the lodge smoking. He was trying to make advances on me. I was tired and he became violent on it. I let him have his way. Towards afternoon, he ordered roofies. We took it together and ate food. He became high. I was still not happy with the first one (sex) that we had, so, I was staying on my own, smoking and drinking. He, too, was on his own.

“He came to me and I was like I am not happy with what he did. I was like, ‘You don’t help me, you don’t assist me with anything, you are just playing with me around’. He was like, ‘Take my ATM and withdraw what you want’.

“He later became violent trying to get to me and I was resisting and defending myself. At some point, he hit my head on the wall and I also retaliated.

“At some point, he was chasing me around the kitchen cabinet. I took a knife and stabbed his neck. I approached the door and he followed me. I stabbed him twice on the neck side. I threw the knife to the bed and he was going for it but I also went for it. He dragged the knife with me and it broke and he fell on the floor.

It’s believed that the mistress carried out the murder as security guards at the rentals confirmed that no third party had visited the lovers besides a dispatch rider, who is suspected to have brought the lethal drug to the mistress.

A 21-year-old 300-level student of the University of Lagos, Chidinma Adaora Ojukwu, has revealed that she stabbed her lover, Super TV CEO, Mr Usifo Ataga, due to drugs and alcohol influence.

The undergraduate student of Unilag stated that she attack and stabbed Mr Ataga to death during their stay in a short let apartment in Lagos.

Chidinma Adaora also explained that “I stabbed him on his neck twice and later on his stomach after he had forcefully had sex with me initially.”

“I was tired and exhausted and wanted to sleep but Mr Michael won’t have any of that.
He became very violent and tried choking me to death.”

Details coming…

https://www.yabaleftonline.ng/21-year-old-unilag-student-chidinma-arrested-for-allegedly-killing-super-tv-ceo-michael-usifo/

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/06/breaking-i-stabbed-super-tv-ceo-because-of-drugs-alcohol-influence-%E2%80%95-300l-unilag-student/?amp=1

Re: Suspect finally arrested for killing Super TV CEO Michael Usifo by ChangetheChange: 5:24pm On Jun 24, 2021
Fine girl don waste the rest of her life for jail
Re: Suspect finally arrested for killing Super TV CEO Michael Usifo by gentlestdude(m): 5:30pm On Jun 24, 2021
Foolish man with all the money see who e dey carry, no taste, serves him right I have no pity for him.

As for the olosho enjoy watery beans for the rest of your life. By 2025 you go don black from head to toe

1 Like

Re: Suspect finally arrested for killing Super TV CEO Michael Usifo by mariahAngel(f): 5:31pm On Jun 24, 2021
gentlestdude:
Foolish man with all the money see who e dey carry, no taste, serves him right I have no pity for him.

As for the olosho enjoy watery beans for the rest of your life. By 2025 you go don black from head to toe
grin
Re: Suspect finally arrested for killing Super TV CEO Michael Usifo by Investigative: 5:32pm On Jun 24, 2021
A man you are dating ,even if he can’t give u that quantity
But you will not lack
What others are looking for ,is what you wasted
Your problem is greediness

one thing must kill a man

1 Like

Re: Suspect finally arrested for killing Super TV CEO Michael Usifo by tolufase: 5:39pm On Jun 24, 2021
That's a welcome development. Let her rot in jail. Imagine at 21, she already a PHD holder in oloshoism while she's still an undergraduate at the university.

1 Like

Re: Suspect finally arrested for killing Super TV CEO Michael Usifo by Fahdiga1: 5:39pm On Jun 24, 2021
Ok
Re: Suspect finally arrested for killing Super TV CEO Michael Usifo by Wiseandtrue(f): 5:39pm On Jun 24, 2021
Adulterous men
Re: Suspect finally arrested for killing Super TV CEO Michael Usifo by tuniski: 5:41pm On Jun 24, 2021
Now she can have the drug in isolation . No do side chic you no gree , you see your life!
Re: Suspect finally arrested for killing Super TV CEO Michael Usifo by Mynd44: 5:42pm On Jun 24, 2021

(1)

Any Igbo Man That Celebrates The Arrest Of Nnamdi Kanu Is A Big Fool - Man Says. / We Need High-level Talks Between Igbos And Yorubas[video] / Pray For Buhari To Enjoy Better Nigeria: Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.