Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,312 members, 7,808,051 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:05 AM

Nairalander, Aceexchanger Is A Big Scammer - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nairalander, Aceexchanger Is A Big Scammer (413 Views)

Nairalander, Aceexchanger Is A Big Scammer / [Scam Alert] Beware Of This Guy Please. He's A Big Scammer On Nairaland / [Scam Alert] Beware Of This Guy Please. He's a Big Scammer On Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairalander, Aceexchanger Is A Big Scammer by Henjor48(m): 5:25pm On Jun 24, 2021
please note the this, nairander, aceexchanger IS A SCAMMER because the guy just scammed me N26,400 because after sending this money to buy btc, he didnt send the btc till now .

please how best do I get him to pay back & brought to book. i need the direct link to

1 Like

Re: Nairalander, Aceexchanger Is A Big Scammer by Jeon(f): 5:26pm On Jun 24, 2021
Henjor48:
please note the this, nairander, aceexchanger IS A SCAMMER because the guy just scammed me N26,400 because after sending this money to buy btc, he didnt send the btc till now .

please how best do I get him to pay back & brought to book. i need the direct link to

Sorry.

2 Likes

Re: Nairalander, Aceexchanger Is A Big Scammer by Nobody: 5:29pm On Jun 24, 2021
Did we not warned you that cryto and their agents are scammers? When a thread about Bitcoin scam was move to the front page yesterday their scam agents were furious and were attacking the op.
Re: Nairalander, Aceexchanger Is A Big Scammer by MITCHELL96: 5:35pm On Jun 24, 2021
Sorry Bro, Stop dealing with people you don't know, I hope you learn from this real quick.
Re: Nairalander, Aceexchanger Is A Big Scammer by fuckingAyaya(m): 6:21pm On Jun 24, 2021
Did you involve any escrow? Smart business genius

Re: Nairalander, Aceexchanger Is A Big Scammer by Nobody: 10:01pm On Jun 24, 2021
Henjor48:

drop his details. Bank acc
Re: Nairalander, Aceexchanger Is A Big Scammer by Cronus1: 10:51pm On Jun 24, 2021
pidhoes:
drop his details. Bank acc
You were finally able to scam someone today with your alt account. It seems this is your full time job.

Henjor48, pidhoes is also a scammer. One of his alt account is Laraskey. And he probably scammed you with aceexchanger.

He was trying to scam danteenoni today. Anytime I mention Dante username. Pidhoes bombard Dante by mentioning his username in random post in other to overwhelm his mention.

Re: Nairalander, Aceexchanger Is A Big Scammer by peppermint7(m): 12:06am On Jun 25, 2021
Joysticks:
Did we not warned you that cryto and their agents are scammers? When a thread about Bitcoin scam was move to the front page yesterday their scam agents were furious and were attacking the op.
Oga no de talk nonsense.
Any body that wants to buy crypto should go directly to his or her wallet and buy there.
Person wer go fall victim of greed der on im own.
No de allow cheap rates block ona head
Re: Nairalander, Aceexchanger Is A Big Scammer by stupidmod3: 7:31am On Jun 25, 2021
omo again n again i don talk am do with person offline.

e go b like hollywood movie n give u cryto u give cash.

else hmmm lol hmmm okay ohhh
Re: Nairalander, Aceexchanger Is A Big Scammer by Nobody: 10:16am On Jun 25, 2021
Cronus1:

You were finally able to scam someone today with your alt account. It seems this is your full time job.

Henjor48, pidhoes is also a scammer. One of his alt account is Laraskey. And he probably scammed you with aceexchanger.

He was trying to scam danteenoni today. Anytime I mention Dante username. Pidhoes bombard Dante by mentioning his username in random post in other to overwhelm his mention.
for once be reasonable, and get a life..
Re: Nairalander, Aceexchanger Is A Big Scammer by danteenoni: 10:26am On Jun 25, 2021
Good morning o, why mentioning my name around,
did I know you? Have we done any business before? Abeg free me o.
pidhoes:
for once be reasonable, and get a life..
Re: Nairalander, Aceexchanger Is A Big Scammer by Nobody: 10:30am On Jun 25, 2021
Cronus1:

Henhjor48, pidhohes is also a scammer. One of his alt account is Larahskey. And he probably scammed you with aceexchanger.

He was trying to scam dantehenoni today. Anytime I mention Dante username. Pidhoes bombard Dante by mentioning his username in random post in other to overwhelm his mention.
I see u do have a job, get one. My last reply to u.
Re: Nairalander, Aceexchanger Is A Big Scammer by Cronus1: 10:58am On Jun 26, 2021
pidhoes:
I see u do have a job, get one. My last reply to u.
Useless, shameless thief!

(1) (Reply)

Who Is Super TV CEO, Usifo Ataga, Chidinma Killed / Nnamdi Kanu Re-arraigned In Court After Arrest Remanded In DSS Custody. / Jos Woman Jailed For Attempting To Give Jailed Boyfriend Hard Drugs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.