Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,013 members, 7,806,949 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:42 AM

President Buhari Off To London Friday For Medical Follow-up - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Off To London Friday For Medical Follow-up (35549 Views)

President Buhari Off To London Friday For Medical Follow-up / “change Name To Ebubeagu, Get Buhari Off Our Backs” – South East Govs To ESN/IPO / Ethiopian Airlines Defies FG, Resumes Flight To London Friday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Off To London Friday For Medical Follow-up by desiredhome: 11:30pm On Jun 24, 2021
socialmediaman:

Even in 2021 you’re still supporting Buhari. Quick to call GEJ incompetent but blaming Nigerians for the catastrophe we have in Aso Rock, then putting on the religious cloak. Mtcheeeeew

Common sense is not common....keep blaming every other person except you for your failure.......
What made you think Jonathan would have been better of with all the world crisis that happened?............
Re: President Buhari Off To London Friday For Medical Follow-up by Ejiakusmith(m): 11:37pm On Jun 24, 2021
GoldBoss:
I just hope he sends his resignation letter from London and his apologies also for the fake promises, I heard Reno omokri is also on his way to London for protest follow-up, Hehe grin

Lolx ���. Can't stop laughing
Re: President Buhari Off To London Friday For Medical Follow-up by litaninja(m): 11:45pm On Jun 24, 2021
Lol. The glue seems to be wearing away faster now.
Re: President Buhari Off To London Friday For Medical Follow-up by vioment: 12:15am On Jun 25, 2021
Travelling skills.

The most disgraceful leader.

The next leader, especially a southerner, should really consider opening another seat of power in the south. A place where they can be comfortable to lead from. Oga Buhari has radicalized every region. And encouraged fulanis to systematically take over the minority tribes in and around abj. Only northern leaders are comfortable with the location of the seat of power.
Re: President Buhari Off To London Friday For Medical Follow-up by CNiro: 12:22am On Jun 25, 2021
Let’s us all sign petition for him not to return back to naija again.
Re: President Buhari Off To London Friday For Medical Follow-up by calcal: 1:31am On Jun 25, 2021
Since the best medical doctors are among the agitators he has no option than to check out.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Off To London Friday For Medical Follow-up by Goditto(m): 1:34am On Jun 25, 2021
The patriotic pilot should hearken to the crys of Nigerians and do the needful.
Re: President Buhari Off To London Friday For Medical Follow-up by Nobody: 1:36am On Jun 25, 2021
post=103053409:
SAFE trip to and fro to our darling President.

We pray for long life in good health for you now and always Daddy.

May you not come back to meet anyone saying you will not return.

Go and may the Almighty Allah grant your prayers for our darling nation.

Amen in Jesus name.
Insha Allah.
God bless you and yours.
So shall it be for the enemies of this country, that pray for violence, deaths and sorrow for innocent lives on a daily basis.
Iseeee

God bless our President Muhammadu Buhari.
Thank you so much for all you are doing to make this battered nation work again.
Once again, God bless you Daddy.
God bless Nigeria.

Go in peace darling, handsome daddy....

That is our darling Daddy for you.
He belongs to nobody and belongs to everybody!
A man after God's heart.

Thank you sir.
God bless you too!

The animal that say he will go to Aso Rock and bring the head of the president to his brainwashed swines to turn into isi-ewu and eat, unfortunately paid the Supreme price with the lives of his innocent parents just 3 months apart,
(May God never give us an unfortunate child, that led his parent to their untimely grave.
RIP Eze Israel and Nnenne Kanu , as you rest in the bosom of the Lord)

Dem MANNA, AKA da truth in da building.

Truth is not bitter, just that people are bitter to the truth........

Yes, you are 100% right.
Nut case to children of hate, frustrations and perdition.
Nut case to enemies of Nigeria.
Nut case to those that support violence, deaths, arson and killing of innocent Nigerians.
Nut case to evil animals.

We Rise.

Emekus, The President of everyone in your Yard, Local Government, and State at large, you mean? wink

Oya........ sip wine and cool body...... cheesy

Thanks for your confession grin
Re: President Buhari Off To London Friday For Medical Follow-up by Nobody: 1:37am On Jun 25, 2021
Rochasstatue:
Best of luck my President.
Death to your haters and those that wish you bad.
Their mangled corpses will be shovelled under Dangote cement trucks.

Back to sender Dey for you

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Off To London Friday For Medical Follow-up by PlanktonX: 1:40am On Jun 25, 2021
After 6 years, no single promise fulfill. Not just the present govt, but all other govts have fail Nigeria.

With billions of dollars made from crude oil exportation, yet no single hospital befitting to treat the president and others.

No Jobs
No security
No functional refinery
No profit yielding govt establishment
No stable power supply

Do these people even have conscience?
Re: President Buhari Off To London Friday For Medical Follow-up by bellotaofeek: 1:54am On Jun 25, 2021
SenatePresdo:
I see a plane crash, I see some people jubilating, and some people mourning.

This I have seen. grin

Modified; All these people Quoting me, did I mention anybody's name?

I saw a vision and released it, some would pray for it to happen, some would pray for it not to happen, this again I have seen grin
The seer cool
You are seeing well.
Re: President Buhari Off To London Friday For Medical Follow-up by faraji1: 1:54am On Jun 25, 2021
Re: President Buhari Off To London Friday For Medical Follow-up by Okoyouth: 1:55am On Jun 25, 2021
Only two years our eyes go open. Someone that died long ago
Re: President Buhari Off To London Friday For Medical Follow-up by nick50(m): 2:07am On Jun 25, 2021
It shall never be be well with anyone wearing this mask at the moment
Re: President Buhari Off To London Friday For Medical Follow-up by Bifwoli: 2:30am On Jun 25, 2021
Otuegbe:
Battery re-charge loading......
Why can't this Buhari battery be recharged / reloaded at home in Nigeria though? I know of other African leaders who only recharge at home.
Re: President Buhari Off To London Friday For Medical Follow-up by ayofe72(m): 2:47am On Jun 25, 2021
Safe trip
[quwote author=presidency
post=103052859]STATE HOUSE PRESS RELEASE

PRESIDENT BUHARI OFF TO LONDON FRIDAY FOR MEDICAL FOLLOW-UP

President Muhammadu Buhari will proceed to London, the United Kingdom on Friday, June 25, 2021, for a scheduled medical follow-up.

He is due back in the country during the second week of July, 2021.

Femi Adesina
Special Adviser to the President
(Media and Publicity)
June 24, 2021[/quote]
Re: President Buhari Off To London Friday For Medical Follow-up by Arabaincubus: 4:22am On Jun 25, 2021
I knew the President is a sick man.
Re: President Buhari Off To London Friday For Medical Follow-up by Nobody: 4:24am On Jun 25, 2021
UnabashedIPOB:

Well Buhari is not as dictatorial as North Korea

Bubu bans a few websites.

NK does not allow the internet in their country at all
What they have is an intranet that has approved goverment sites only

I can't for the life of me understand why people would make very preposterous statements to justify bad acts. And to make matters worse, they would compare apples and oranges in their bid to support their ill conceived arguments. To compare North Korea and Nigeria goes to show that all is definitely NOT well in the ZOO. North Korea has NEVER at any time since its existence professed to be a DEMOCRACY unlike the ZOO that has at every turn tries to let the world know that it's a democracy. Any reasonable person would argue that Nigeria, supposedly a DEMOCRACY, is even worse than North Korea who by all intent and purpose is a DICTATORSHIP. So, to compare both countries is asinine at best!

I am not justifying any bad acts.

I am.merely pointing out to the NKfanboy that NK is not the fantasy he thinks it is.

I absolutely did not vote for or support apc or pdp. I regard them as bad sides of a bad coin.

Infact go and read my comment again

Bubu is a dictator. Bubu has run a bad government. But Bubu and for that matter no past Nigerian government can be as bad as that place called the dprk

Thank you very much
Re: President Buhari Off To London Friday For Medical Follow-up by Charmingpet: 5:06am On Jun 25, 2021
tobtap:
After six years in power... U no fit build a fitting hospital to treat u n ur family... Buhari government is a failure... Wasting our resources on foreign hospitals... undecided
and we will keep borrowing
Re: President Buhari Off To London Friday For Medical Follow-up by Charmingpet: 5:10am On Jun 25, 2021
PlanktonX:
After 6 years, no single promise fulfill. Not just the present govt, but all other govts have fail Nigeria.

With billions of dollars made from crude oil exportation, yet no single hospital befitting to treat the president and others.

No Jobs
No security
No functional refinery
No stable power supply

u are talking about the billions of dollars from crude oil, what about the billions of dollars they are borrowing. It's well ooooo
Re: President Buhari Off To London Friday For Medical Follow-up by babajeje123(m): 5:16am On Jun 25, 2021
Sunnycliff:

Is six years not enough to build the facilities he enjoys in the UK here and invite his physician to care for him? Why waste scarce national resources?
The guy you quoted is a nonentity
Re: President Buhari Off To London Friday For Medical Follow-up by mukthar2000(m): 5:37am On Jun 25, 2021
E SHOCK THEM

Re: President Buhari Off To London Friday For Medical Follow-up by AmeLonRo(m): 5:49am On Jun 25, 2021
Health is wealth baba!!!
Re: President Buhari Off To London Friday For Medical Follow-up by smallsmall: 5:53am On Jun 25, 2021
tobtap:
After six years in power... U no fit build a fitting hospital to treat u n ur family... Buhari government is a failure... Wasting our resources on foreign hospitals... undecided

Buhari is utterly INCAPABLE of perceiving SHAME, just like most African Tyrants.
Just one Standard Hospital that can treat him, he cant build yet, he has been looting our Treasury for the past six years, he has been using proxies to mine Gold in Zamfara while pocket Oil and Gas money from Southern Nigeria.

His own Wife and Children are holed up in Dubai but the Children and wives of ordinary Nigerians, especially Southerners, are being Killed and raped on a daily basis, by the Fulani Bororo terrorist Herdsmen he imported into Nigeria for Jihad.
Buhari's soul will not find rest, even in the after Life.

NB: I am posting using VPN via Twitter, Uncle Lying Mohammed can go hug a Transformer grin grin
Re: President Buhari Off To London Friday For Medical Follow-up by smallsmall: 5:58am On Jun 25, 2021
PlanktonX:

No Jobs
No security
No functional refinery
No stable power supply

Buhari's Conscience is in Niger Republic, where he is building Refinery, Rail lines, Port, etc.
This is what happens when you have a treacherous, foreign entity in your own White House.

Nigeria needs to split along regional lines, so that those whose allegiance is to Niger Republic, can go merge with Niger Republic and those whose frame of mind and thinking align, can also merge together or stay alone.

That is the only way to bring PEACE to Nigeria.
Re: President Buhari Off To London Friday For Medical Follow-up by Prettylima(f): 6:12am On Jun 25, 2021
SenatePresdo:
I see a plane crash, I see some people jubilating, and some people mourning.

This I have seen. grin

Modified; All these people Quoting me, did I mention anybody's name?

I saw a vision and released it, some would pray for it to happen, some would pray for it not to happen, this again I have seen grin
You no well grin cheesy
Re: President Buhari Off To London Friday For Medical Follow-up by Nobody: 6:18am On Jun 25, 2021
I pray he comes back safely and healthier. He needs to come and complete the total balkanization of Nigeria that he has started.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Off To London Friday For Medical Follow-up by Aiustn(m): 6:19am On Jun 25, 2021
CTRL+ALT+F1+CRUISE

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Reno Omokri Reacts To Osun Rerun Election Held Today / Beautiful Picture Of Buhari With Dolapo Osinbajo At Ogun State Rally / Police Release Shina Peller On Bail

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.