Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,204 members, 7,780,365 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 01:07 PM

Nigeria's Unity: President Buhari Commends Ijaw Leaders - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria's Unity: President Buhari Commends Ijaw Leaders (17924 Views)

Edo 2020: President Buhari Commends Electoral Process / Near Crash Experience: Aisha Buhari Commends Flight Crew, Thanks Nigerians / Seriake Dickson Commends Ijaw Youths For Conducting A Successful Convention (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria's Unity: President Buhari Commends Ijaw Leaders by KingZaddy(m): 7:44pm On Jun 24, 2021
Re: Nigeria's Unity: President Buhari Commends Ijaw Leaders by richmond500: 7:46pm On Jun 24, 2021
M
Re: Nigeria's Unity: President Buhari Commends Ijaw Leaders by Mangekyo: 7:46pm On Jun 24, 2021
Nonsense
Re: Nigeria's Unity: President Buhari Commends Ijaw Leaders by Biafranboys: 7:47pm On Jun 24, 2021
AudiozillaGears:
Making sure the circle is completely closed I guess.

How would you cover a dot that have access to the Atlantic? Your mumu never do

1 Like

Re: Nigeria's Unity: President Buhari Commends Ijaw Leaders by lexy2014: 7:49pm On Jun 24, 2021
Juliusmalema:

They are no traitors...

Leave them alone... Someone said he is not interested in your babel biafra is now definition of traitors..

If without Ijaws you can't get biafra, then forget about the biafra because it is as good as dead.

Good they re-affirmed their commitment to United Nigerian.

Is Nigeria actually united?

1 Like

Re: Nigeria's Unity: President Buhari Commends Ijaw Leaders by November1857(m): 7:49pm On Jun 24, 2021
Thank GOD for the proposed Ibom republic,

Ijaw can remain with Hausa/Fulani as one Nigeria for all we care..

5 Likes

Re: Nigeria's Unity: President Buhari Commends Ijaw Leaders by Franking: 7:49pm On Jun 24, 2021
Don't commend anybody. All na jege. Just do the right thing. All the meaningful positions in the NNPC are occupied by northerners without a single drop of oil with no Ijaw man.

And u are commending them. Focus o.

Yet the Igbo man is Ijaw people's problem.

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria's Unity: President Buhari Commends Ijaw Leaders by Biafranboys: 7:50pm On Jun 24, 2021
Juliusmalema:

They are no traitors...

Leave them alone... Someone said he is not interested in your babel biafra is now definition of traitors..

If without Ijaws you can't get biafra, then forget about the biafra because it is as good as dead.

Good they re-affirmed their commitment to United Nigerian.

Just shut up

1 Like

Re: Nigeria's Unity: President Buhari Commends Ijaw Leaders by dmbb: 7:50pm On Jun 24, 2021
Ipob will never like this news because their target is the South South

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria's Unity: President Buhari Commends Ijaw Leaders by olowo1930: 7:52pm On Jun 24, 2021
Rickyzagy:
Which of this buhari

Moreover the pictures are photoshop
brotherly am speechless. We are having duplicated President
Re: Nigeria's Unity: President Buhari Commends Ijaw Leaders by Almaigaa: 7:52pm On Jun 24, 2021
IPOBrep:
Mad man.

It's safe to say Buhari is a unity beggar. He is been looking for who to commend for rejecting Biafra.

Baba, i dare you to conduct a referendum if you believe this old papas represent the voice of the people.

The thing pain you. Niger Deltans don't want to associate themselves with Biafrans

5 Likes

Re: Nigeria's Unity: President Buhari Commends Ijaw Leaders by bolacode: 7:52pm On Jun 24, 2021
I saw a movie where slaves were tortured so much that d prison door was opened and the slaves refused to leave! They can't leave without their chains anymore!

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria's Unity: President Buhari Commends Ijaw Leaders by Almaigaa: 7:53pm On Jun 24, 2021
Biafranboys:
Ijaws the known traitors, see spiff the old traitor and yeye op presidency fulani bororo terrorist is it by force to stay in Nigeria with you people, if you like pay the ijaws biafra would be free

When I was writing and warning you about the ijaws ya all think I was joking those people would forever be traitors and I can never live in the same country with them

Cry me a River grin grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria's Unity: President Buhari Commends Ijaw Leaders by Bialegend(m): 7:53pm On Jun 24, 2021
FAKE NEWS TO ASSUAGE THE PROFESSIONAL SLAVES FROM THE COAST. Buhari also told you drunkards that there will not be any restructuring.

Those calling for restructuring naïve, dangerous, says Buhari

*El-Rufai: Nigeria won’t break

By Ibrahim Wuyo
President Muhammadu Buhari virtually foreclosed the restructuring of Nigeria, Saturday, when he said there was nothing to restructure.

“And again those who are discussing restructuring, my question is, what are you going to restructure? If you ask many Nigerians what they are going to restructure, you will find out that they have nothing to talk about.

“Some of them have not even studied the 1999 Constitution. The 1999 Constitution is almost 70 to 80 per cent 1979 Constitution,” Buhari said during the launch of Kudirat Abiola Sabon Gari, Zaria Peace Foundation which took place at Ahmadu Bello University Hotels, Zaria.

Southern and Middle Belt Leaders Forum (SMBLF), comprising Afenifere, Ohanaze Ndigbo and Middle Belt Forum, have been at the forefront of the campaign for the restructuring of the country.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/06/those-calling-for-restructuring-naive-dangerous-says-buhari/
Re: Nigeria's Unity: President Buhari Commends Ijaw Leaders by RPG2020(m): 7:53pm On Jun 24, 2021
Na them them
Re: Nigeria's Unity: President Buhari Commends Ijaw Leaders by richmond500: 7:54pm On Jun 24, 2021
bolacode:
I saw a movie where slaves were tortured so much that d prison door was opened and the slaves refused to leave! They can't leave without their chains anymore!

we no deh join u

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria's Unity: President Buhari Commends Ijaw Leaders by Almaigaa: 7:54pm On Jun 24, 2021
booscy:
They're the ones suffering the environmental degradation and impoverishment while their oil wealth funds the Northern Oil well owners.
Big Time Slaves...... grin grin grin grin

They'd rather remain impoverished than join Ndi Igbo, while most satchet water they drink come from Igbo people outside their state.
Because they don't have drinkable water.

So their oil is exploited, their environment degraded, their lives impoverished while Ndi Igbo sells them drinking water even as they live on water.

Lol! grin grin grin grin grin grin

Conc. Iberiberism fueled by Hatred

This one na their CHIEF WAILER be this. grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria's Unity: President Buhari Commends Ijaw Leaders by Olamaliki: 7:54pm On Jun 24, 2021
For your auto, housing and life insurance, Contact me on 08118189985. Very legitimate.
Re: Nigeria's Unity: President Buhari Commends Ijaw Leaders by Biafranboys: 7:55pm On Jun 24, 2021
Almaigaa:

Cry me a River grin grin grin grin

Am I the one living in poverty for the past 60yrs?am I the one with a land that is uninhabitable? Am I the one with a polluted river and can't fish, keep doing yourself

1 Like

Re: Nigeria's Unity: President Buhari Commends Ijaw Leaders by Almaigaa: 7:56pm On Jun 24, 2021
Armaggedon:
The truth is finally out. When I watched arise news and saw one clown sitting alone in front of four pressmen and speaking for "ijaw people", I knew he was another aso rock agent, just like the ibom republic clown. Now here he is visiting his masters.

This thing really pain Una well grin grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria's Unity: President Buhari Commends Ijaw Leaders by Nuelito: 7:56pm On Jun 24, 2021
Seen and noted
Re: Nigeria's Unity: President Buhari Commends Ijaw Leaders by Amaechi2023(m): 7:57pm On Jun 24, 2021
Biafranboys:
Ijaws the known traitors, see spiff the old traitor and yeye op presidency fulani bororo terrorist is it by force to stay in Nigeria with you people, if you like pay the ijaws biafra would be free

When I was writing and warning you about the ijaws ya all think I was joking those people would forever be traitors and I can never live in the same country with them
una no dey grow??
who's begging you to stay in Nigeria??
The president called you people 5% so if your tired of united Nigeria, conduct a referendum yourself.
If your waiting for fulsnis to grant you your Biafra, then remain a Fulani slave forever..

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria's Unity: President Buhari Commends Ijaw Leaders by richmond500: 7:57pm On Jun 24, 2021
Biafranboys:

Am I the one living in poverty for the past 60yrs?am I the one with a land that is uninhabitable? Am I the one with a polluted river and can't fish, keep doing yourself
cry us a River.
In case u don't know, the last leather back turtle that was caught in Nigeria, was in Ijaw land, the last whale that was caught in the world was ijawland, if u think we don't have sea to fish, then u have a problem.
Lulu Briggs was an ijaw man, Goodluck Jonathan is partly ijaw, Agbani Daerego is Ijaw.

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria's Unity: President Buhari Commends Ijaw Leaders by Tjah: 7:58pm On Jun 24, 2021
Biafranboys:

a true ijaw man��cares little or nothing about ur foolish taughts. and needs nothing from ur useless Biafra

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria's Unity: President Buhari Commends Ijaw Leaders by Almaigaa: 7:58pm On Jun 24, 2021
Guyman02:
These are the traitors that he said told him that they will deny Igbos access to the sea if there is Biafra.
He doesn't know that it took a lot of sacrifice and courage by Igbos led by Late Prof Dora Akunyili (God rest her soul) to make their son President when General Danbazau and other Fulani where running the country and pretending that terminally ill Yaradua was the person giving the orders.
Diette Spiff as military administrator after the war was changing and bastardising the Igbo names of communities in the newly created Rivers state.

I hope Igbos will start learning how to allow the minority tribes who have refused to wise up to sink and allow the Fulanis have them under their armpit, enough of the sacrifices with Igbo blood for backstabbers

Another wailer. grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigeria's Unity: President Buhari Commends Ijaw Leaders by Rickyzagy: 7:59pm On Jun 24, 2021
olowo1930:
brotherly am speechless. We are having duplicated President

Buhari said. If I dare not win election, baboons and monkey will soaked in blood.

Baboons and monkey are animal and they live in the zoo. So Nigeria is a zoo according to buhari.

Zoo country
Re: Nigeria's Unity: President Buhari Commends Ijaw Leaders by Almaigaa: 8:00pm On Jun 24, 2021
Aloof:
Buhari doing everything possible to Romance with the Ijaws.

Ijaws should Remember Bola Tinubu, Buhari is not worth befriending or rubbing minds with.

Interest is all they care about.

Igbos are the only people that can stand by your side, interest or no interest.

Their Loyalty is Unmatched.

We should tell ourselves the truth.

Ijaws are bigger than you, IPOB, Nnamdi Kanu, ESN and their SYMPATHISERS. grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria's Unity: President Buhari Commends Ijaw Leaders by Commentor: 8:00pm On Jun 24, 2021
Guyman02:
These are the traitors that he said told him that they will deny Igbos access to the sea if there is Biafra.
He doesn't know that it took a lot of sacrifice and courage by Igbos led by Late Prof Dora Akunyili (God rest her soul) to make their son President when General Danbazau and other Fulani where running the country and pretending that terminally ill Yaradua was the person giving the orders.
Diette Spiff as military administrator after the war was changing and bastardising the Igbo names of communities in the newly created Rivers state.

I hope Igbos will start learning how to allow the minority tribes who have refused to wise up to sink and allow the Fulanis have them under their armpit, enough of the sacrifices with Igbo blood for backstabbers

The same Akunyili whose life was threatened by fake drugs manufacturers from you know where.

In fact, it is on record one of her siblings died due to fake drugs peddled by guess who?

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria's Unity: President Buhari Commends Ijaw Leaders by Almaigaa: 8:02pm On Jun 24, 2021
PeaceforNigeria:
Ijaw traitors enjoying their shit hole oil producing environmental waste land. They can’t fish because of oil pollution, their farm lands are polluted by oil spills, there is immense poverty in their region, yet they keep screaming one Nigeria. What a sad case.

Guy, take am easy. No go wound yourself over Ijaw and the North matter grin grin grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

We Will Start Going After Those Calling For Coup - Chief Of Defence Staff, Musa / Boko Haram: Tinubu Visits Zulum, Wants Military To Change Strategy / Wike Says Rent Seekers Frustrating Peace Efforts In PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.