Stats: 3,150,399 members, 7,808,432 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:53 AM

President Buhari Fulfills A 27-year-old Promise To The Super Eagles! - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / President Buhari Fulfills A 27-year-old Promise To The Super Eagles! (42486 Views)

Christian Bassogog: 27-Year-Old Cameroon Forward To Watch Out For At World Cup / Roger Federer Fulfills A Pinky Promise Made 6 Years Ago To Play Zizou When Older / Meet Joash Onyango, The 27-Year-Old Kenyan Footballer Training For AFCON (2) (3) (4)

President Buhari Fulfills A 27-year-old Promise To The Super Eagles! by presidency: 7:41pm On Jun 24, 2021
2013 vs 2021

I am pleased to announce that I have approved the allocation of 3-bedroom houses to the 1994 African Cup of Nations-winning Super Eagles Team (Tunisia ‘94)! Another historical promise fulfilled by our administration. These heroes did our nation proud, and the least we can do is honour the Federal Government’s promise to them. They will be allocated the houses in their States of preference.

https://www.facebook.com/1528952840718244/posts/3058014247812088/

17 Likes 5 Shares

Re: President Buhari Fulfills A 27-year-old Promise To The Super Eagles! by Maxymilliano(m): 7:49pm On Jun 24, 2021
Buhari only fulfilled promises made by his benefactor, General Sanni Abacha who happened to be his junior in the military service.

He better live up and fulfilled the promises he made during election campaigns.

178 Likes 8 Shares

Re: President Buhari Fulfills A 27-year-old Promise To The Super Eagles! by Augla1: 7:50pm On Jun 24, 2021
Make we see them give them the house first.

Audio government

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Fulfills A 27-year-old Promise To The Super Eagles! by Honesty111: 7:52pm On Jun 24, 2021
How does this help an average Nigerian in the street? For God's sake, 3-bedroom is not the problem of these guys. They are already living in mansions and you are talking about 3-bedroom.

Oga, solve issue of hunger and high cost of living, unemployment, and insecurity. Those are the main problems of Nigeria. Not this.

95 Likes 4 Shares

Re: President Buhari Fulfills A 27-year-old Promise To The Super Eagles! by Honesty111: 7:55pm On Jun 24, 2021
Although commendable but it's not among the first 1001 problems of Nigeria.

34 Likes

Re: President Buhari Fulfills A 27-year-old Promise To The Super Eagles! by Baawaa(m): 8:00pm On Jun 24, 2021
Buhari, stop this rubbish do the needful

Re: President Buhari Fulfills A 27-year-old Promise To The Super Eagles! by NwaAmaikpe: 8:02pm On Jun 24, 2021

Sai Baba now and forever.
God may wrought wonders once again through our darling daddy.

We were crying that AMCON had confiscated Kanu Nwankwo's Hardley Suites in Victoria Island, little did we know that our good Lord will replace it with a 3-bedroom flat if our darling daddy considers it necessary to honour the 1996 Olympics winners.

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Buhari Fulfills A 27-year-old Promise To The Super Eagles! by Lanre4uonly(m): 8:30pm On Jun 24, 2021
That's nice.

Re: President Buhari Fulfills A 27-year-old Promise To The Super Eagles! by Lanre4uonly(m): 8:31pm On Jun 24, 2021
Congratulations to the 1994 national team.
Re: President Buhari Fulfills A 27-year-old Promise To The Super Eagles! by AudiozillaGears: 11:49pm On Jun 24, 2021
They deserve it.
Re: President Buhari Fulfills A 27-year-old Promise To The Super Eagles! by Simplyleo: 6:25am On Jun 25, 2021
Honesty111:
How does this help an average Nigerian in the street? For God's sake, 3-bedroom is not the problem of these guys. They are already living in mansions and you are talking about 3-bedroom.

Oga, solve issue of hunger and high cost of living, unemployment, and insecurity. Those are the main problems of Nigeria. Not this.
I'm sure you are igbo.

More than half of these beneficiaries are igbos.

If it were to be that 40% are northerners, "nepotistic tribalistic etc" would have laced your comment.

Now that there are more igbos than any other tribe, you change the wailing point.

When you are shown the work he has done in the east, your comment is "na im papa money e use do am"?

Guy, success is not attained by wailing, crying and screaming over everything on social media. Get a job, concentrate on it, when you are less busy, go to social media, read news and comments and were neccesary, contribute with brain.

Imbibe this in your life, come back and thank me 3 months later. cheesy

87 Likes 10 Shares

Re: President Buhari Fulfills A 27-year-old Promise To The Super Eagles! by Honesty111: 8:54am On Jun 25, 2021
Simplyleo:

I'm sure you are igbo.

If it were to be that 40% are northerners, "nepotistic tribalistic etc" would have laced your comment.

Now that there are more igbos than any other tribe, you change the wailing point.

When you are shown the work he has done in the east, your comment is "na im papa money e use do am"?

Guy, success is not attained by wailing, crying and screaming over everything on social media. Get a job, concentrate on it, when you are less busy, go to social media, read news and comments and were neccesary, contribute with brain.

Lol. I'm not surprised.

Re: President Buhari Fulfills A 27-year-old Promise To The Super Eagles! by HEAVEN4444: 4:32pm On Jun 25, 2021
Re: President Buhari Fulfills A 27-year-old Promise To The Super Eagles! by merryossai(m): 4:32pm On Jun 25, 2021
This is long overdue! Dont be surprise if this isn't fulfilled and it makes the headline in the next government.

Re: President Buhari Fulfills A 27-year-old Promise To The Super Eagles! by 9jaRealist: 4:32pm On Jun 25, 2021
presidency:
2013 vs 2021
https://www.facebook.com/1528952840718244/posts/3058014247812088/

Sanwo-Olu has put Bubu the Dullard to shame…. grin grin grin

EKO O NI BAJE!
Lagos Leads, others struggle to follow!
>

Re: President Buhari Fulfills A 27-year-old Promise To The Super Eagles! by Fryzi(m): 4:32pm On Jun 25, 2021
As long as banditry still strives, food commodities have tripled the amount & can't be purchased, no light, corruption at the high side, dollar is still 520 to naira. You have done NADA!

Re: President Buhari Fulfills A 27-year-old Promise To The Super Eagles! by Teaser4(m): 4:32pm On Jun 25, 2021
Nice one.. But fvck Buhari. Even if you dash my papa another house.. Nah still fvck you bro

Re: President Buhari Fulfills A 27-year-old Promise To The Super Eagles! by Nobody: 4:33pm On Jun 25, 2021
Simplyleo:

I'm sure you are igbo.

Sense just avoided you like say una dey beef..

Re: President Buhari Fulfills A 27-year-old Promise To The Super Eagles! by Ezedon(m): 4:33pm On Jun 25, 2021
Nonsense
Re: President Buhari Fulfills A 27-year-old Promise To The Super Eagles! by Born2conquer: 4:33pm On Jun 25, 2021
This one that bubu is suddenly active

What’s happening
Re: President Buhari Fulfills A 27-year-old Promise To The Super Eagles! by Nuelito: 4:33pm On Jun 25, 2021
Ok oh...Seen and congratulations to them

Incase you need Original Pure Honey..kindly contact O81 O1 66 67 71 let's talk about it now..Make una patronize me abeg...Thankio
Re: President Buhari Fulfills A 27-year-old Promise To The Super Eagles! by Acidosis(m): 4:33pm On Jun 25, 2021
So this shameless man is still using Facebook?
Re: President Buhari Fulfills A 27-year-old Promise To The Super Eagles! by NwaNimo1(m): 4:33pm On Jun 25, 2021
27 years later.........

[img]https://media./images/3c86c65a3ebc4d622fb0ae4c49672189/tenor.gif[/img]

him go add 27 years lost rental income!

Re: President Buhari Fulfills A 27-year-old Promise To The Super Eagles! by Nuelito: 4:33pm On Jun 25, 2021
Born2conquer:
This one that bubu is suddenly active

What’s happening
na the same thing I wan ask seff
Re: President Buhari Fulfills A 27-year-old Promise To The Super Eagles! by iamyemiakins(m): 4:34pm On Jun 25, 2021
These news don dey too much.

Where are the houses?
Re: President Buhari Fulfills A 27-year-old Promise To The Super Eagles! by toffyz(m): 4:34pm On Jun 25, 2021
I
Re: President Buhari Fulfills A 27-year-old Promise To The Super Eagles! by Renforce: 4:34pm On Jun 25, 2021
Follow follow!
But where are the houses!

Audio government!

Enyimba Player Proposes To His Girlfriend On The Pitch (Photos) / Inter Milan Fans Celebrate 1st Serie A Title Victory Since 2010 (Photos) / Maurizio Sarri: I Smoke 60 Cigarettes A Day, Says New Juventus Coach